At the Barber's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I raise my head and lick the head. I am supposed to gag on my own ass smell and juice, but I don't. I take the cockhead into my mouth and suck on it.

"Oh, fuck, Rodgie, baby. Ahhhhh. Careful, it's sensitive," Eddie moans but doesn't pull back.

I sheath my teeth with my lips and try to take as much of his hugeness into my mouth as I possibly can. I barely manage a quarter of it, the head stretching my jaws to the maximum. He pumps, holding my head with both hands. I gag and dig my nails into his muscled thighs, but I force myself not to let go of this incredible man tool.

"Want another load, Rodgie? In your mouth?" Eduardo asks as he towers over me placing his hands now on the headboard, getting ready to fuck my face.

"Mmmummggmmuumm," I manage with a mouthful of his cock and a nod of my head, my jaws aching, my eyes tearing.

"Ok, baby," the god above me says.

Eduardo pumps my mouth as I play with his hairy balls with one hand while the other hand fists the lower half of his cock to prevent him from shoving more into my gagging throat.

Again, he arches his back and freezes, and I feel the first streams of cum hit my throat. And again the force is amazing. I press around the shaft with my lips, not wanting any of his cream to seep out of my mouth. I try to swallow as much as I can, but Eduardo keeps shooting. It has to be at least six or seven squirts.

We finally lie next to each other, covered with oil and sweat and man juices, breathing hard, trying to come down from our heights. I must have cummed, how many times? I cannot tell. Maybe once, maybe ten times. I think as I look at the beautiful profile of my stud that this has been the most fulfilling fuck I have ever, ever had. And so filling, too. Both my ass and my mouth will vouch for that.

Eduardo and I are lovers. He has moved in with me. He has proven to be a challenge not only in bed but also outside of it. In the kitchen, he is a master just as he is in the bedroom. His pesto pasta is to die for. He also cleans house when he comes back from Alberto's. He is planning on learning the trade from his uncle and then opening his own saloon. I will have to keep a close eye on him because he's so attractive, so sexy, that he can get any man, woman, or both, any time he wants.

My life with Eduardo is so full of excitement. Once I was preparing a salad when Eduardo walked in. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed himself on my butt as I was slicing the onions. I had gotten out of the shower and only had a towel wrapped around my waist. In no time, Eduardo's jeans and undies were dropped onto the floor, my towel yanked away, and his cock prodding my hole. As I bent over the sink, he entered me and fucked me right there and then. It was such an unexpected and sweet fuck that I felt myself wanting to cry, whether from the ecstasy of Eduardo pumping my ass or from the sliced onion. All I knew was that my body had become Eduardo's, that he owned me. Totally and irrevocably.

Have I fucked Eduardo? No, not yet, as much as I ache to do so. Not really for the fucking itself, but I need to show my lover that I love him so much, that I'm not just a tight ass for his dick. I am planning on trying this tonight. I will have to be very careful because I don't want to lose him. He might freak out. I have already teased his hole a couple of times when I was sucking on his cock. I have felt the squeeze of his ass muscle. He hasn't complained but he hasn't encouraged me either.

At one time, I tried to insert my middle finger inside his ass. His reaction was a very tight squeeze against my finger tip. He then held my head with both hands, lifted me off his cock, turned me around, bent me over and roughly rode my ass doggy, dumping a huge load inside me in less than a minute of hard pounding. That was it.

Tonight, however... will I get to fuck Eduardo?

But whether I fuck him or not, I will never let go of my boy.

12