At the Beach

Story Info
A couple goes to a nude beach and has some unexpected fun.
3.1k words
4.31
42.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a rewrite to my story published earlier. It has been greatly helped by my editor SlaveGirl70!

I hope you enjoy.

-------

That scorching summer morning we awoke late to the sun beating in through the windows. After lazily rolling out of bed we decided to stroll down the street for a bite at the local coffee shop.


"I'm just no good until I had my first cup of coffee," I yawned and stretched.

"Who said you were good at all?" you quipped.

"I didn't hear you complain much last night," I said with a teasing smile.

"I think the entire neighborhood heard last us agreeing last night." We both smiled and raised our eyebrows to each other, knowing we had shared one of our hottest nights so far in our relationship.

"It's going to be blistering today. What about going to the beach?" I asked after drinking some of my java.


You nodded in agreement, then finishing the first bite of your scone, "These aren't nearly as good as yours."

"You're just spoiled." I grinned back at my lovely female companion. We finished our breakfast and went home to gather our beach gear. After loading the blanket and cooler in the car, we headed off to what we hoped would be the relative coolness of the beach.

What beach are we going to?" you inquired.

"It's a surprise."

It was about 10 am and the sun was rising higher in the sky. We had our sunglasses on and you looked smoking hot in your colorful swimsuit and sexy cover shirt. We pulled off the main road and headed down a dirt road lined with trees; there wasn't even enough room for two cars to pass each other. The windows were down and we could smell the salty seawater nearby.

We rounded a curve and approached a small area where about 7 or 8 cars were parked. Mostly high-end cars: several Mercedes, a Lexus and a couple of BMW convertibles. After parking the car, we grabbed the blanket and cooler out of the trunk, along with the umbrella and bag of beach items.

The path to the beach was well worn but narrow. We moved through the trees toward the sound of the water roaring on the beach. Just as we neared the water we passed three or four dunes with small patches of grass and flowers desperately hanging on to scraggly stems.

We climbed the last dune and could see into a beautiful little cove. Sheltered on both sides by trees, it looked isolated except for the dozen and a half sunbathers already on the beach.

As you looked closer at the scene, you leaned over to whisper in my ear, "They aren't wearing any clothes," with a hint of surprise.

I couldn't help it and started to laugh, "Well, I'm not sure you need to on a nude beach."

"I am not sure I can do this," came your tentative response, eyes wide open.

"We talked about it before, and you said you'd try it."

"That's before I realized I'd have to take off my clothes in bright sun on a public beach. I don't have the body for this."

"Of course, you do. Come on."

As we headed down to the beach, we began to see that most people were there as couples. One lucky guy Hispanic, about 25, seemed to be there with three beautiful women, two cute looking blondes and one dark-haired beauty. I noticed you looking over at him.

"He's too young for you," I whispered.

"Maybe you're just too old for me."

"Ha, Ha," I said with a false laugh.

As we continued walking, we reached a level spot on the sand, far enough away from the others so we could have a tiny bit of privacy, but where we would also have the ability to watch the happenings around us. We spread our blankets and enjoyed the cooling breeze coming off the water. It felt about 10 degrees cooler than home.


"Well, here goes," I said, looking around the beach. I took off my T-shirt (the one from Coolum Australia), and slid off my navy-blue swim trunks. I watched as you stared at my cock, dangling outside its normal resting-place.

"Your turn," I smiled as I lay down on the blanket, my sunglasses the only ornament on my body.

You looked around again. About 50 feet away, a man about 57 years old discreetly peered over the top of his book. You noticed him, but you didn't see the Hispanic man from earlier, smiling as you pulled your one-piece swimsuit down around your delicious breasts. Taking a deep breath, you continued to pull the swimsuit down over your hips, down your legs. Finally, you stepped out of the white pile of fabric and smiled at me.

"See, it wasn't that bad."

You seemed a bit self-absorbed. I noticed that a few other men also enjoyed the unveiling. You knelt down next to me and leaned over to whisper in my ear. "I'll get even later."

"I hope so," I grinned back at you.

No sooner were we settled back into our blanket when another couple came along. The man was about my age, and his female friend was about ten years younger. They must have stripped in the car. The woman was medium height with light brown hair, had a cleanly shaved pussy, a cute little belly but not overweight, and no tan lines. Her friend was also clean-shaven with no tan lines. I'm no expert, but he appeared to be very well endowed. They put their blanket down about 10 feet from ours.

"Hi. My name is Ted," the man announced. Pointing to his girlfriend he said, "This is Gail. I don't think we've seen you here before."

"It is our first time here." You answered before I could.

He gave you a big smile and took a couple of steps toward us, reaching out to shake your hand. "Welcome. Nice day for the beach."

"Yes, it is," I agreed.

"Would you mind a suggestion?" He waited until he saw our joint shake of heads. "You are going to burn terribly unless you put some lotion on your..." he hesitated, "...unprotected areas."

"Oh..." I stammered. "Of course."

He winked at you, and returned to his friend on the blanket.

I fumbled around in the bag we brought with us, finding the suntan lotion. "Would you mind if I put this on you?"

"Not at all." You responded, rather quickly.

You laid down on your stomach, and I poured the lotion on your back. I began to massage it into your shoulders and back. I moved my hands up to your neck and over your shoulders, pouring more on your lower spine and working it in.

"Be careful, I'm ticklish there."

"OK, how about here?" as I started to rub the lotion on your ass. "You are very pale here. I think I better put more on."

I poured some more lotion on your cheeks and rubbed it all over and then deep in your crack, almost down to your cute little rosebud. Before my cock started rising, I moved down toward your feet and straddled your legs, pouring two lines of lotion down both legs to your feet, which I began to massage.

"Hmmmmm" you purred.

I spent almost 5 minutes on each foot, gradually working my way up your calves, then the back of your knees. Finally, I massaged the lotion into your upper thighs. At last, I put both hands on the inside of both upper legs and moved them up and down brushing between your legs.

"Mmmmm. That feels so nice."

"I am not finished yet. Turn over."

You rolled over on your back. God, you looked beautiful in the sunlight. You still had your sunglasses on. I leaned forward to kiss you on the lips. Your tongue brushed mine as our kisses grew more urgent and more passionate. Our lips parted, and I moved once again down to your feet. I gave them a brief massage and then started back up your beautiful legs.

"I wish you had heels on." I joked.

"On the beach? You are just obsessed with heels. You're crazy!" You added with a smile.

After moving up to mid-thigh, I crawled up the blanket toward your chest. I poured the creamy lotion on each of your breasts and down to your navel. I put the suntan bottle down and started by rubbing my hands around your neck and down both arms. I moved back up your arms to your chest and began to rub the oil on your breasts. Your nipples were getting hard. I looked over to our "neighbors" on the blanket nearby. Ted was watching you with a smile on his face, and his cock slightly erect.

I whispered in your ear, "I think Ted likes my lady."

You smiled and replied, "Get back to work."

I continue to massage your breasts. You laughed and wiggled as I touched your stomach.

"Be careful..." you giggled, clearly ticklish.

"Sorry."

I poured some of the lotion just below your panty line and on the upper part of your thighs, and began to rub the lotion around your bush and on your upper legs. Your body glistens in the sun from the lotion. As I finish rubbing it into the farthest margin of your thighs, I noticed that your pussy was very wet and shiny. Moisture glistens from your pink lips.

"Now I think it's my turn," I said, stopping abruptly.

"Darn, I knew there was a catch to this!"

"Stop complaining. You got your lotion, now it's my turn," I demanded quietly.

I lay face down on the blanket. Lying face down is a bit difficult since our activity has caused me to become quite stiff. You got up on your knees and reached over for the lotion, and poured the lotion on my back and shoulders and began to rub. That feels so good! I thought to myself.

You moved down to my butt and poured more lotion, rubbing it in, giving me a light spank on each cheek as you finish. You do the back of my legs next, and as you reached my upper thighs, I could feel my cock growing even harder.

"OK, turn over," you command.

I turn over, and you are a bit surprised to see my cock now about 70% erect.

"What's going on here?" you inquired with a smile.

"Trained response," I quipped.

You poured more lotion on my chest and arms and rubbed it all over my chest, squeezing my nipples in the process.

"Hey watch it!" I grunted.

You massaged additional lotion on my legs. As you moved further and further up my thighs, my erection grew more pronounced. Finally, you poured a dollop of lotion into your hand and began to stroke my cock, which is now fully erect.

"All we need is a flag for this pole," you joked.

"Ha, Ha," I added dryly.

You laid down next to me and whispered in my ear, "Care for a walk in those dunes?"

"That sounds like a great idea."

I got up and grabbed a towel to hold in front of me, hiding my obvious excitement. I reached out to grab your hand and pull you to your feet. Ted caught my eye and winked at me.

"We'll watch your stuff," Ted said with a smile.

"Thanks. We shouldn't be too long."

"Oh, don't rush. The sun and water will still be here." Gail added with a knowing look.

We retraced our path back to the dunes. After the first couple yards, we took a left to a place between two rather high dunes.

We disturbed a seagull that had apparently claimed that spot for himself. I shook out the towel I'd been carrying and placed it on a level spot between the dunes.

"There is only room for one of us on the towel." You observed.

"I think we can figure out an approach that might work." I smiled back.

I turned to you, pulled you towards me and kissed you, holding your naked body against mine. You could feel my hard cock press against your stomach.

I genitally assisted you down onto the towel. You lay back, hands behind your head, breasts glistening in the sunlight. I knelt at the very end of your body and leaned over to put my head between your legs, with a hand n each knee. The weight of my hands gently helped your legs drop wide open. I leaned in, and softly, my tongue moved up and down the inside of your thighs. You shuddered and closed your eyes.

I could see you were still very wet, moisture glistened from your neatly trimmed pubic hair. You smelled of sex and suntan lotion. I reached my hands under your ass and pressed my lips to your clit. I could hear you moan as I began to lick and kiss your juicy little pussy. You groaned as you felt my tongue dart in and out of your body, juices continuing to flow as your body writhed on my tongue.

"God, you taste good," I whispered deeply as I continued to lap at your wondrous clit.

"Not too oily?"

"No. You don't need any there."

"This is not fair," you reply. Sitting up, you pushed my head back. "Now you lay down on your back," you commanded.

I repositioned myself with my back on the towel, my cock straight up. You knelt over me, straddling my stomach and facing my feet. Leaning forward, you began to lick and kiss my cock. I moved you so that your pussy sat directly over my face and put my hands on your ass and pulled you to my mouth. I started probing with my tongue, eating you deliciously. First my tongue slid in between your tasty, puffy lips and then I dragged it down and plunged it into your hole, which was dripping all over my face. You moaned and started sucking my rod in deep and playing with my balls with your hands. All at once I felt your mouth plunging down, taking my whole cock in your throat. It felt amazing, warm and wet and I could feel the tip entering the back of your throat. I don't think we'd ever gotten it that deep before, it felt amazing!

"Just like candy," you gasped and then moaned as you released my cock from the grip of your throat. But just as I was worried you'd let my cock go, you surped it back in and began sucking. Not as deep but strong, like a vacuum.

Your hips were beginning to twitch, and I could tell you were getting close. I licked and rhythmically sucked your pussy and clit, feeling it roll around in my mouth. As you moaned, I could feel your teeth slightly scraping my cock, which jumps at the sensation. You moved your hips back and forth to the rhythm, bringing yourself closer and closer. Finally, you let go and climaxed, releasing my cock from your mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" you gasped.

I continued to kiss your thighs lightly, while you collapsed on my body. Your breasts are on top of my stiff penis. You wait motionless for a few minutes, and then you raise your head and body and give my cock another deep suck.

"I want you in me," you said, in a voice strained with passion, "Now!"

You rose up on your knees and turned around, still straddling my stomach. You moved that hot wet pussy over my erection, and using your hands, you maneuvered me into your moist tight hole. Staring me in the eyes, you held just the head of my cock inside, then you moved slightly up and down so that only the very top of my cock was in contact with your hot wetness, driving me crazy with lust. All at once you dropped straight down and took me entirely inside you.

I groaned, "God damn, that's good."

You smile down at me as you continued to ride me back and forth, then up and down, while holding your breasts and touching and pinching your nipples.

"Fuck me harder! Please, I want to feel your cock really pound my pussy."

I didn't think I could get any harder, but looking down and watching my hard cock as it penetrated your beautiful body, my cock became like a rock. I start to feel that sensation deep inside of me.

"I am getting so close," I rasped.

"Please, not yet. I want to enjoy you for a while."

"Keep this up, and I am not sure if I can hold it much longer," I explained.

You pulled off me with a squelch, your wet pussy tore away from my pole.

"No. No. Please," I begged. Please."

You smile as you once again dropped full force on my cock.

"Oh, baby!" I moaned.

Your muscles were pulsing. It happened, you came again, moaning so loud the entire beach might have heard you, and just then I realized I couldn't hold it back any longer. I exploded. The hot stream of our juices ran down your legs as I shot my load inside you.

"Oh, God... Oh, God..." I repeated, feeling completely spent.

I began to chuckle. The pleasure of my climax was so intense, it bordered on pain.

I enjoyed the aftershocks as I pumped a few more spurts of juice inside your already juicy pussy and you groan, obviously enjoying them too.

You smiled and looked down at me. "Good?"

"That's a serious understatement I would say," I gasped back.

You leaned over and kissed me deeply.

My heart began to slow down, only slightly less than the pounding I had just given your pussy. We lay there, you on top of me, for several minutes. We continued to kiss, but a more tender, sweet kiss. I could feel my seed seeping slowly down your legs. Our bodies were so hot from the sun and the sex. I smelled the suntan lotion, sex and sweat all blended together.

"I think we might need to go in the water to cool off," I said as I kissed your forehead.

You nodded and slowly stood up while I watched your body gleaming in the sunlight.

You smiled and in a low husky voice said, "That was just round one. There is still plenty of day left."

"I can't wait for round two," I said as I also rose to my feet.

I picked up the towel and grabbed your hand as we walked casually back toward the beach. As we strolled in the hot sand, I wondered if our new beach friends missed us...

(c) Steven Cin