At the Beach Under the Stars...

Story Info
A short story of a young couple on a trip with their friends.
1k words
3.39
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our college wasn't too far from the coast and there were gorgeous private beaches just a couple of hours away. And so my then gf Christie and I had gone on a trip to a nearby beach with our friends for the weekend.

I am a huge fan of beaches. I would spend hours at the beach, running along the shores, playing beach volleyball, trying (and failing) at a sandcastle or just staring at the ocean waves hugging the land. Christie though hates getting sand all over her skin and hair and isn't a fan of the scorching sun either. So we both were in different groups pretty much all through the day. Which is not exactly a problem though. Couples aren't allowed to be alone together in our trips and should mingle with everyone else as a rule. But it was clear that we were missing each other.

After the customary sunset watching and the dinner time we all went to our rooms. Here too there was no privacy for couples, with the girls and the guys getting separate rooms. This was just to tease the couples, keeping them on the edge so they can go wild after the trip XD

An hour after we all went to our rooms and got pretty intense with our card games I got a text from her. She wanted to go to the beach. Was a little surprising to see her excited for the beach, but I'm not the guy to say no for that. I told my guys that I just want to sit on the beach alone for a while, something that they're already used to, and excused myself out of the room.

Christie was waiting for me just outside of the hotel in her cute pajamas, a mixture of glee and smirk lighting up her face. "I know how much you missed me today" She spoke wrapping her arm around mine, her other arm carrying a folded blanket. Wondering how she managed to sneak that out without anyone getting suspicious I take out from her hand as we walk along the beach away from the lights.

It didn't take us too long to find a serene view of the sea as we decide to settle down. We put down the blanket and sat down, my arm around her pulling her in. The tides were calm that night, humming a soft melody for us. Soft breeze kissing us as it flows and cooling us off the day's heat. And the night sky lit up with stars and the elegant moon shining down at us as we stare back at him.

"This is so beautiful" She mumbles in my chest with her eyes staring into the horizon. I push her head into my chest deeper, kissing her forehead in agreement. My other hand rubbing on her back and go lower on her around her waist. I hadn't had the thought of going anywhere with it though, just to comfort her ass keep her in my hands as we enjoy as long as we can at the moment.

But right then she took my hand and places our inside her pajama shirt, brushing my fingers on her waist. The feel of her skin on my fingers drives me crazy and I continued to press on her waist, feeling her breath getting harder on my chest. I take my hand higher inside her shirt brushing my fingers on her until I reach her soft juicy boobs. I take a look around us, to make sure it's just us at the beach, and grab her boobs in my hand.

A soft moan escapes from her as she bites her lips looking up at me. I grab hold of her nipples in my fingers and pull it hard rubbing on it, pressing hard on her tits and massaging them. She took my head to hers and kissed me hard biting on my lower lip.

"Fuck... Christie you're so good" I say as I push my tongue in her mouth licking her all over. I go down on her kissing her chin and her neck sucking on it. She lost all her restraints and starts to moan louder pushing my hands on her tits and closing her eyes enjoying my touch on her.

I push my other hand in her pajama bottoms and feel her panties really wet already. I rub her pussy over her panties caressing her thighs and touching her clit just enough to tease her.

"Please Ryan push your fingers in me. I need it. I wanted you all for me today. I want you now" She starts to rock her hips on my fingers pushing her pussy harder. Finally I slide her panties aside and push my middle finger in her feeling her drenched. I press her tits harder and dig my fingers in, pushing my other fingers on her pussy deeper and fingering her harder. Her moans are really loud now, losing herself in the pleasure of my fingers.

I press my thumb on her clit circling on it as she humps on my fingers fucking herself on my hands. I push my index finger in along with my middle finger, stretching her tight pussy and rubbing it really hard.

"Fuck Ryan... Aaahhh Fuck yes... this feels so fucking good" her moans keeps getting harder and louder, more than the sounds of the sea waves now. I suck on her neck harder biting it and slap on her pussy before pounding her pussy with my fingers harder and faster feeling her going over the edge.

"Uhhh Fuck... I'm going to cum" She grinds her teeth to contain her moans as much a possible as I feel her pussy flooding with her cum. I pull out my fingers as her hips jerk for a while, her lost in cumming and wetting her pajama bottoms. I put my fingers in her mouth making her lick it and taste her own cum, before kissing her again and tasting it myself. I kiss her on the cheek and smile as she ecstatic from climaxing just then.

After a while we get up and walk back to the hotel. The wet spot on her pajama bottoms was pretty clear which got us more excited to see if anyone notices. But no one was in the corridor and we had to part into our rooms. We kissed again and I brushed my hand on her wet spot grinning and slapped her ass as she went in her room.