At the Beach - Wild Arrival

Story Info
A wife shows herself in public.
2.2k words
4.45
12.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milalex
milalex
48 Followers

It was a wet and wild day, not what we had expected when we set off on the 2 hour drive down the coast road for a weekend away, Spain was not known for this weather, especially in the middle of June, but the chance to get away from the kids for a couple of nights was a huge plus.

The plan was to spend a couple of days, lazing on the secluded beaches that adorned this particular part of Spain, we had been here before and generally you had a tiny cove all to yourself, it was so peaceful, and the warmth of the early summer sun was perfect, the sea was still a little cold, but it was a welcome feeling when you dipped your feet into the water, I don´t swim until late July or August when the water has warmed up enough, I don't like the cold water, my wife does and she will be swimming in the sea by late May, as will the kids.

As I already mentioned it was raining heavily as we neared the beach, my wife was a little pissed off, she had wanted to top up her tan, but it wasn´t going to happen, at least for a while.

"What shall we do?" I asked her, "we can´t check in yet, check in isn´t until 4pm".

"I don´t know, I mean we can´t go to the beach, can we?" she stated.

"We could. There will be no-one about and this weather isn´t going to last all day. We could get one of the secluded coves, once we are there no-one else will join us, you know what it is like here, everyone wants their own private nudist beach" I said.

We don´t go for the nudist beaches, we go because we can be completely alone, alone with each other and our own thoughts, it is so peaceful, with the only noise being the odd car searching for their own slice of privacy, the birds and crashing of waves.

"OK" she said, "let´s find a beach and wait it out".

We reached the dirt track, it was obviously wet and muddy, but it certainly wasn´t impassable, I would just need to take it slow and avoid puddles and any unforeseen potholes, that could damage the car.

"Ok here we go, keep your eyes open, the 7th cove is usually the best, but when the sun is shining it is almost always full. Today we might get lucky" I said, looking over at my wife, her breasts bouncing under her flimsy t-shirt.

She had perfect breasts, even after 2 kids. C-cup with large nipples that pushed against the fabric of her top. She caught me looking, "concentrate on the road" she said.

Progress was a lot slower than usual, we can normally reach the first cove in about 5 minutes but it took at least 10. My wife had taken to "holding her breasts" to stop them from bouncing around, but this only caused her nipples to grow harder, becoming even more visible. "I said keep your eyes on the road" she hissed once more.

"I´m sorry, but you know I have a soft spot for erect nipples" I chuckled, motioning down to my crotch and the obvious bulge.

"You are unbelievable, you always get so horny on these trips" she cursed.

"Can you blame me?. You are always teasing me, wearing nothing but a t-shirt and sunning yourself all day long with no top, your gorgeous breasts on show, and not just to me!" I said, trying to get her to relax a little.

"Stop the car" she shouted.

I slammed on the brakes, wondering what the urgency was.

"What´s the matter?" I asked, thinking I had missed something, or I was about to hit something or someone.

"Nothing" she said, opening the car door and stepping out into the rain.

"If you want to be teased then I will tease you." She giggled, her top becoming see through as the rain penetrated the fibres. She grabbed a towel from the trunk and placed it over her seat before jumping back in.

My eyes were fixed on her nipples, hard and prominent in her top. She squeezed her arms together pushing her tits closer and accentuating her hard nipples, which had grown due to the cold of the rain. My cock hardened and I had to adjust myself in my trousers.

"I see it´s working" she purred a finger placed on the corner of her mouth. She sucked it between her lips and began to move it seductively in and out, laughing slightly, knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"Oi!" I said, "stop it".

She winked and said "let´s get to the beach. If you can concentrate on the road" as she reached over and placed her hand in my lap, resting it gently on my hard cock.

As we continued down the ever-worsening dirt track, my wife removed her top, exposing her breasts to the world.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"It´s making the seat wet, I don't want to have to sit on a wet seat later, do I?" she said as she sat there half naked and clearly aroused, she was acting differently to usual. It would generally take some persuading to get her to sunbathe topless, especially on a more crowded beach, but here she was displaying herself to me and anyone else.

She continued to undress, removing her shorts, and tossing them onto the parcel shelf in the back, I assume to dry.

Now Anastasia was sat in just her bikini bottoms, and they were her "special" bottoms a tiny strip of fabric covering her most intimate area and not much else. I loved them, they showed off her arse perfectly and the tiny patch of fabric clung to her leaving little to the imagination.

A few more minutes passed, and we reached the cove that we had hoped was deserted and much to our delight it was.

"shall we wait a few more minutes? It looks like it will brighten up anytime now!" I said, the rain a mere drizzle.

"NO!" Anastasia said impatiently.

"get your kit off and bring the towels and umbrella, we are going to the beach now" she demanded.

I grabbed the umbrella and the towels, considering the sand was wet I also unhooked our waterproof trunk protector, thinking that it would be a good idea to put underneath and keep the towels dry, at least for the time being.

Anastasia, walked around beside me "what´s taking you so long?" she asked.

"I am just getting the waterproof mat" I said.

"Why are you still in your trousers and top, I told you to take them off" she said as she began to pull my top of over my head, before reaching round and unbuttoning my trousers.

"I was just getting the stuff ready" I answered.

What happened next was surprising. My cock was already hard from the journey and seeing my wife´s arse wiggle in the tiniest of thong bikinis only hardened it further, but what Anastasia did next was shocking. Anastasia slid her thumbs down the sides of my swim shorts and pulled them off, my cock springing and slapping my abdomen.

"Anastasia, what the fuck are you doing?" I cried out. "What if people see?"

"Calm down, it is a nudist beach, anyway there is nobody here, we haven´t seen a car on the track since we started heading down here, relax!" she said assuring me.

She stepped out of her thong and knelt down beside me, her hand reaching for my penis.

"I think it is time that we sorted that out, it looks very uncomfortable" she said as she began to stretch the skin down, exposing the head.

She never took her eyes off mine as she moved her hand up and down my shaft. Her hands always feel so good wrapped around me, her nails occasionally scraping the skin causing me to flinch slightly.

"arrrggghhhh, that feels good" I sighed as her free hand cupped my balls, squeezing one between her finger and thumb.

"I love you baby" she said before lightly kissing the head of my cock.

She ran her tongue along the base of my shaft, licking at my balls as her hand continued to pump away. I was getting close, and my knees began to tremble.

Anastasia knew I was not going to last much longer, she stood up, bent forward supporting herself on the trunk of the car and spread her legs, she reached behind and slid her bikini thong across her right arse cheek, opening her sopping wet pussy to me. She looked over her shoulder and said, "I need you to take me now".

I placed my hand on her hip and placed the tip of my penis against her slit, sliding it up and down slowly with my free hand, coating the head in her wonderful pussy juices. She kept edging herself back against me, trying to get me to enter her.

I avoided her advances, pressing my cock against her sensitive clit, sling between her lips, my cock glistening with her love liquid. I spanked her bare arse, leaving a red mark on her rain-soaked arse.

"ahhhh" she squealed, both in pleasure and pain

"Spank your naughty wife" she goaded.

Again, my hand came down across her wet arse, cracking loudly.

"Yes, yes, spank my arse."

It was still raining, and the sensation of the cold raindrops hitting our naked bodies was spurring on, Anastasia was as horny as I had ever known her, she was pushing back against me with every thrust wanting as deep inside her as possible.

"Aw, baby this is so good" she said as she looked back over her shoulder, lust filling her eyes, my cock filling her wet pussy.

"You are a naughty girl" I quipped, my hand once again coming down with a loud crack across her arse cheek.

"Fuck me, Ash, fuck me deep and hard" She cried out.

In the distance I could hear an approaching vehicle, they would have to drive right by us.

"Babe, I can hear someone coming" I said to Anastasia.

"I don´t care!" She cried in reply "make me cum all over your hard cock".

My previous patience was overtaken by my desire to make my gorgeous, naked wife cum. I began to move in and out with faster, shallower strokes, before I pushed myself as deep into her aching pussy as possible, my balls banging against her.

"Yes, yes, don´t stop, make me cum" she panted once again.

I pulled her hips towards me, my hands and fingers spread across her red cheeks. I stayed still for a moment; my shaft pressed against her cervix. I withdrew slowly, millimetre by millimetre, until I was almost completely out, and then drove back down to my balls.

Anastasia groaned, her pussy was beginning to clamp down on my shaft, she lips stretching around me as I pulled out. I reached round and began to lightly brush her clit. She tried to stop me, she was ultra-sensitive when she was this aroused and touching her clit would send her over the edge in no time.

"No, you need to cum inside me" she said.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Cum inside me, I want to feel you fill my pussssyyyyy" she begged, as the first wave of her orgasm hit her, her walls gripped me tightly, the vibrations of her euphoria buzzing around my shaft. I was ready to explode, my balls began to contract, I tried desperately to pull out, but Anastasia grabbed me and held me inside her as my first spurt began to fill her pussy. Spurt after spurt left my member, mixing with Anastasia´s own juices. She was buckling underneath me, her legs unable to support her weight as her orgasm continued to rip through her body. She was hardly able to breathe such was the strength and her body convulsed violently, my cock still buried inside her.

I pulled out slowly and lent down across her back kissing her neck.

I hadn´t even noticed if the vehicle had passed us, I was so deeply entranced in the moment I completely forgot about the possibility of being caught in the act.

Anastasia managed to reposition her bikini as she wandered around the car to regain her breath and composure.

"You ok honey?" I shouted.

"Just give me a minute, I need to calm down a little" she replied, still obviously out of breath.

I continued to ready the stuff for the beach, as I noticed a car pull up alongside us. I was still naked, and although my shaft had wilted it was still covered in a mixture of cum and pussy juices.

"Morning" said the young lady who was driving. "Do you mind if we join you when the rain stops?" she asked.

"No problem, we are going to head down now," Said Anastasia.

"Please don´t mind us, we were, erm, just trying to keep our clothes dry" she said sheepishly.

"We won´t" she replied.

"C´mon, let´s get the umbrella up and be ready for when the sun comes out" I said to Anastasia, who jumped out of the car and said her goodbyes.

"Wow, that was amazing" Anastasia said as we laid under the umbrella, the sun had almost burnt through the clouds.

"Do you think they saw us?" she asked.

"Nah, I don´t think so" I replied, "but I am sure they knew what we had done".

Anastasia giggled, "Well, there will be plenty more surprises for you this weekend".


milalex
milalex
48 Followers