Surprise Vacation

Story Info
Couple on vacation, wife learns to let her Naughty side out.
5.6k words
4.54
62.4k
47

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprise Vacation

"Hello?"

"Hi there, sweety; I have a surprise for you."

"What is it"?

"Well, it's a surprise, and if I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise, would it."

"You know; it drives me crazy until I know what it is."

"I sure do, so I will send you some clues."

"I hate you, Ha Ha."

"Ya, I know; see you later."

"You know, I won't be able to work now."

"I will send the first clue in a few. By."

What kind of surprise could Tim have, I thought? OK, Kim, get back to work. I told myself. I tried to concentrate on work, but Tim's surprise kept seeping back into my head.

Buzz, I looked at my phone, and there was a picture of a car. Where getting a new car? I thought, no, we would make that decision together. But what could it mean? I put the phone down and went back to work.

I little while later. Buzz, I looked at the phone, and now there was a picture of a gas station. OK, we must be going somewhere, but where? Next came, there was a picture of an airport. We must be going to fly. Next came a picture of snow with a red X across it. Well, I guess we aren't going to someplace with snow, I thought to myself. The rest of the day went on like that, a picture of a calendar with ten days circled. A picture of 2 small suitcases. A picture of a sunny day, and finally a picture of a seashell.

Great, that still does not tell me where we are going, only that we will be flying to a sunny place that has seashells. I was done with work, so I headed home. Tim was not home yet, so I texted him when would he be home?

Buzz, I have to pick up something, I will be late. I text back; I can't wait to find out what my surprise is.

Tim text back, you haven't figured it out yet?

I sent him a text, No.

Text back, "Good! See you soon." There were no more texts.

I sat on the couch, thinking of where we might be going. The suspense was getting to me. Just then, Tim walked in with a bouquet of flowers, a bottle of wine, and a shopping bag.

"Oh, are those flowers for me?"

"No, they are for my other wife! Of course, there for you."

"I love it when you bring me flowers. Wine too, what's the occasion?"

"No occasion, I just thought you might like some flowers."

"What's in the bag?"

"Something for you, You'll find out, but just not today." Tim then took the bag upstairs.

As I was putting the flowers in a vase, Tim walked in. I walked over, wrapped my arms around him, and gave him a big kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Now, what is the surprise?"

"I'm not sure if I want to tell you yet; I don't think you have suffered enough."

"Come on. Please tell me."

"OK, another clue, you won't need a lot of clothes."

"Will I need my bathing suit?"

"Only if you don't want to go naked."

"OK, we are going to a Caribbean island, right?"

"Yes, but that's all I'm going to tell you, the rest you have to wait and see."

I could not believe it. I was so happy that Tim planned a trip. With my arms still around him, I looked up and gave him a very passionate kiss. I moved my hands down to his rear and gave it a big squeeze. He slid his hands down to the bottom of my dress. His left hand raised the hem to my waist, and then the right slid under my panties. Without hesitation, he had two fingers between my legs and was caressing my love button. He was so quick I didn't have time to object, nor did I want to. We hadn't had much sexual contact in the past month, with work, family visiting, entertaining friends and family. We just didn't have time for ourselves. I moved my legs further apart to allow him better access. He continued to slide his fingers up and down my outer labia lips, causing me to be become extremely wet.

"Oh, that feels good."

Tim then pushed two fingers deep into my womanhood. Then he used his thumb to rub my clitoris,

"Ya, that's it."

"Hold on. Stop just a minute!" I broke away from our embrace; Tim looked at me puzzled. Looking straight into his eyes, not breaking contact, I stepped back against the counter. Still looking into his eyes, I gave him a little striptease by slowly unbuttoning my blouse, letting it drape open so he can see my black lace bra. Very seductively, I lowering one shoulder so the fabric could slide off my shoulder, then the other. The blouse then floated to the floor, I turn so my back was to him. I reached behind my back, unclasp the sheer black bra, letting the straps fall off my shoulders. I then turned back around, facing Tim, holding the cups of the bra one in each hand. I release my grasp of one of the cups, then the other. The bra slid down to the ground, still holding my breast in each hand, not exposing them. I gently squeezed them," Mmmmm, that feels good." I moved my hands lower, cupping my breast, fingers around the underside, and thumb above my nipples. Pushing my breast out toward Tim." Would you like a lick?" As he moved closer, I pull back, resending my offer." In the same tease way, Tim worked earlier. "I don't think so. Maybe you will just have to wait and see". I laughed.

"That was cruel."

"I know, but I couldn't resist. Now, where was I". Turning my back to him, I reached down, undid the clasp to my dress; shaking my hips, the dress slipped off and fell to the ground. Next, I hooked my panties around both thumbs. I pushed them to my knees, bending at the waist. They fell to the floor, still bent over. I stepped out of them and spread my legs wide. I look between my legs to see Tim staring at my shaved pussy. Tim saw me looking at him. With a wicked grin, I put my left hand on the counter to keep myself steady, reached between my legs with my right hand; then I rubbed the outer portion of my labia, slowly letting one finger disappear between my moist lips, then the second. Moving my fingers in a circular motion, I slowly spread them a part, exposing the inner lips. I could feel a cool breeze across my moist inner lips; In a naughty moment, I pushed one finger, then two deep into my pussy, "Ou, that nice. I look to see Tim had removed his pants and was stroking his hard member. Then I stood up, turn to Tim, brought my fingers to my mouth, and began to suck on them. After I made sure I had cleaned all my juices off my fingers, I asked Tim.

"Did you like your show"?

"You know I did."

Tim removed the rest of his clothes. We were both standing there naked, in our kitchen with the lights on. If anyone happened by, they could have easily seen us.

But I couldn't have cared less. I was horny and needed to be satisfied. Tim moved closer, put his hands on my waist, gave me a deep kiss. I looked into his eyes, I saw what I wanted, what I needed, lust. Without warning, he tightened his hold on my hips and almost threw me up and on the counter. As quick as a panther, he pushed apart my legs, got down on his knees, and had his head between my legs, licking my labia. Sliding his tongue deep inside, he moved his right hand up and was probing my vaginal opening, replacing his tongue with fingers. I felt him push one finger deep inside me when another, his thumb, found my clitoris.

"Oh, ya, that's it, right there," He was doing all the right things. I grabbed his head and pulled it tight between my legs as an orgasm hit me. "Oooouuuu, Oh, My. That was good." Tim did not stop; his tung kept working my wet pussy. I usually become very sensitive and need to recover a few moments, But Tim would not give me that chance. I felt another finger pushing deep in me. "Oh." Then Tim started to lick my anus. He has never done that before; I have never let him. But he had taken control of my body, and I was not going to stop him, nor did I want to. I felt another orgasm. "Oh, Uhhh, mmmm, I, am, Having." Just then, he shoved a finger in my ass. The orgasm hit me. "OH, My, God, Oh, My, God. My body took charge of my mind; I clamped my legs together, not allowing Tim to stop licking me. My head was thrashing back and forth; my eyes rolled back into my head. Finally, my body released its hold and came down from the orgasm.

There I was, laid out on the counter, legs wide, my swollen pussy spread open. Tim stood up with his hard ridged dick in hand pointed at my pussy. Before I had a chance to say anything, he had his dick, balls deep, pounding me. I couldn't believe it, I had already had 3 orgasms, but my body wanted more, "That's it, give it to me, Harder, Harder." We were deep in lust and were not going to stop till our needs were met. Tim must have kept thrusting for 15 minutes until he pulled out and shot his load over my pussy and stomach, then we collapse.

The following day as I laid in bed, I thought of how my body had betrayed me; I have never allowed Tim to do any anal play because I have always been scared it would be painful, things happen so fast, I didn't have time to think about it. I had been scared for nothing and regretted the lost pleasures I would have had if not for my fear.

For the next 2 weeks, I tried to find out more about where we were going. But Tim would not budge. "Honey, I need to know what to pack. Can you tell me more about where we were going?" "don't worry about it; I will do the packing for the both of us." I know, but maybe there are some special things I would like to bring."

"I got it, don't worry."

I finally gave in and let him do the whole thing.

The night before the trip, I gave it one last go, "Sweety, Do I need to pack a toothbrush?" "sure, you can pack one" Sweety do I need to pack an evening gown?" "If you need one, I have packed it for you." "OK, I will not ask anymore; just tell me when we get there."

The next morning the flight was an early one; we left the house at 4:00 AM. We finally arrived at the airport terminal, checked in, and found a seat in the waiting area. I must have been a little more tired than I thought because the next thing I knew was Tim rubbing my arm." Kim, it's time to board the plane." "Oh, did I dose off?" "Yes, we better get in line."

We collected our carry-on bags, headed towards the gate, gave the attendance our passes, and then down the gangplank to the airplane. The flight wasn't too crowded, so we found our seats quickly. We settled in for the two-and-a-half-hour flight.

Tim looked over at me and said, "I hope you like this; I did look around to find something that we would both like." "I'm sure it'll be fine; I love that you planned it."

"I've got a little surprise for you, and I'll show it to you when we get to the hotel."

"Another surprise!"

Just then, the stewardess started doing their usual routine of explaining how to evacuate and where the life jackets were. As they explained the safety precautions, I rested my head on Tim's shoulder and dozed off.

Tim looked over at me, smiled, "I love you," he said, "I love you too."

The next thing I knew, Tim is nudging me, "Kim, we are coming in for the landing; look out the window; there is the island."

We grabbed our bags and headed out.

"How are we getting to the hotel?"

"The hotel is sending a taxi to pick us up; there it is."

I looked over to see an older man holding up a sign with our last name on it. We walked up to him," Ola." Tim said.

"Ola, senor Mason?"

"Si'."

"Did you have a good flight?" the driver asked.

"Very nice, thank you, about; how far is the Hotel?"

"About 20 minutes." "That's great."

We got in the car headed off. The drive through the mountains was beautiful; the Scenery was lush and tropical. We pulled up to a quaint little open-air hotel.

"Tim, this is beautiful; how did you find this?"

"I looked hard and wide on the internet."

The driver took our luggage out of the trunk and set it on the curb. Just as the receptionist walked up with 2 tropical drinks, handing them to Tim and myself.

"Buenos Dias Senor Tim and senora Kim, my name is Miranda; I hope you had a pleasant flight."

"It was very nice," I said, looking at Tim with a smile. We proceeded to check in. When completing the hotel check-in, Miranda gave us directions to our bungalow.

We open the door; "oh, my, god, Tim, I can't believe this view." We looked out over the sparsely inhabited beach from our private sun deck, the turquoise blue water of the Lagoon beyond.

"Tim, it's still early; why don't we get changed and go to the beach. I want to swim in the water."

"That sounds like a great idea. I can't wait to get my toes in that warm sand."

"Which bag is mine?"

"That one." He pointed. I looked in the bag for a bathing suit. "Tim, did you bring my suits?" "I got you some new ones." As I pulled out three suits, "You mean these." "Yes, those are the ones." I held up the first one; a yellow one-piece; it was hard to make out how the suit worked, but it looked cute," I set it down and picked up the second one, it was a white one-piece, the material was very sheer, it rode high on the hips and barely covered my derriere. "Tim, this bathing suit looks like if it gets wet, it could become transparent." "That's the idea. Remember you said we're going to be a little more daring." The third suit was a turquoise two-piece; on the label said, Wicked Weasel. The top had strings to two tiny triangles that barely covered my areolas, then tied in the back. The bottom had less material than the top, a patch of fabric that did little to hide the vaginal area with two strings tied in the back.

"OK, I'm going to try out the yellow suit just for you because I know you like it."

"I appreciate it; thank you, I love you, babe." I went into the bathroom to put it on. It took a little time to figure out, finally getting it on. I looked at myself in the mirror. The material started at the shoulder, traveled across my breasts, then crisscross under my breast, creating a very deep V that showed of my cleavage. The sides were open, exposing the side of my breasts. The straps continued high over my hips, then meeting together again haft way down the cleft of my butt. It didn't cover much; both my cheeks were hanging out. It continued over my crotch, barely covering it, then up the front, separating just above the top of my labia, to finally meet back at the shoulders. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that some of my pubic hairs were poking out from the bathing suit.

"I need to fix this, Tim; I'm going to be a few minutes; why don't you go get a couple of cocktails, towels, and I'll meet you down at the beach."

"Take all the time you need." I peeled off the bathing suit, run some hot water in the sink, a razor, and lathered myself. I started shaving my pubic hair so as not to poke out from the suit; then I had a devilish little thought, I might as well just shave it all off since we're going to be daring. I finished shaving, looked in the mirror. "Kim, You look hot and sexy. My hand moved down to my slick, smooth mound, then slowly slid one finger along my slit. Then sliding it deeper in and began to rub my clit with my thumb. "Mmmm, that's nice," I felt wet and definitely aroused. "Stop; I can't do this right now. I need to get out to Tim." I put the bathing suit back on, looked at myself in the mirror, and was pleased with the way I looked, with a wicked grin.

"Why not, one last thing," I said to myself. Then i pulled the suit up tight around my mound, creating a camel toe. "I don't think I'm even going to wear a wrap," I grabbed the key to the room and headed off to the beach. When I got to the lobby, I felt a little apprehensive about walking through, but what the hell, I thought. I got stares from many of the men and some women. The women's looks were mixed. Some had a look, of how dare you to wear that in front of my husband, don't you have no shame. The other women secretly wished they could do what I was doing. But I defiantly felt good that I could turn heads.

I got to the beach, looked around and saw Tim. He was sitting in a chair under an umbrella not too far away with a cocktail. As I was walking toward him, he looked over and saw me, "I was starting to worry about you. Now seeing that suit on you, I know I should have been worried. You look so hot and sexy.

"You didn't have to worry, but you'll be happy; why it took so long." With that, I pulled the crotch aside for just a brief second. "Wait a minute, that was too fast; I didn't see anything." So I did it again; this time I pulled it aside with one hand, and with the other, I slid a finger between my labia lips, put the material back, then put my finger it in my mouth and licked it. "was that long for you? Did you get a good look? "Wow, that is sexy; you are beautiful; I love you so much, Kim."

"I love you too. I did it for both of us; it makes me feel really sexy." I sat down next to Tim just as the Cabana Boy walked over with two drinks. "Ola," he said as he handed us our glasses. As I took my glass, I could see him looking down at the gap between my breasts. His eyes continued down, then stopped as he got to the camel toe. I was thrilled to know that this young man, about 32, was looking at me, an older woman. It made me feel powerful.

The weather was just right, the beach was perfect, and the water was crystal clear. I thought to myself; nothing could be better, sitting on this beach with my husband.

The first drink went down so quick; I needed another; I looked around for the Cabana boy to order one. He saw me and was by my side in an instant. Not taking his eyes off of me. "Yes, mam, would you like another drink?" "Yes, please," Tim said. He left for the bar. Being a slight bit buzzed from the first drink. I thought I'd give him more to see. I spread my legs to provide him a better view of my camel toed pussy. He handed Tim his drink. When he came back with the drinks Then he turned to me; He stood there, just looking down between my legs. "Do you like my suit?" He finally looked up and saw me smiling straight at him. Embarrassed, he handed me my drink then walked off.

"I think he likes your bathing suit."

"I believe he does."

"Maybe you should let him see more next time. "

"I might just do that."

We sat there for a while, looking at the water, and other people. Many people would walk past us as they walked along the beach. Some of the men and even a few women stared as they passed. A couple even stopped and acted like they were looking for seashells, trying to steal a glance between my legs. The more they stared, The sexier I felt; I even opened my legs further, allowing a better view.

I was becoming very aroused, having so many people looking at me sexually. I couldn't help it, but my legs seemed to have a mind of their own, spreading themselves apart. I felt my juices starting to flow and seep from my pussy.

"I'm hot and going to take a dip. Do you want to join me?" Tim said as he got up.

"I'm hot also, in more ways than one." "You sure are," Tim said as he reached down to help me up. Not letting go of my hand, we walked to the water.

When we got in the water, Tim turned to me and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

"This is a great vacation; He said."

I'm so glad that you planned it."

"We just got here; there is more to come." We waded in till the water just covered my breast. I turned to Tim, put my hands on his shoulders; with a little jump, I wrapped my legs around his waist and gave him a great big kiss. Tim pulled me tight; I felt the bulge in his suit.

"Is that what I think it is."

"You bet it is." I leaned forward and, in a soft voice, whispered in Tim's ear, "I am so turned on, I need you to take care of my pussy."

"Your wish is my command." I hopped off and stood. Tim didn't waste any time; he slipped his hand down, pulled the crotch away, and inserted two fingers as deep as they could go into my wet pussy. "Oh, My, God, that feels so good. "He then began rubbing my clit with his thumb.

His other hand was under the top of the suit, squeezing one of my breasts as he pinched the nipple. "Mmmmmm, Oh, Tim, we need to be careful; someone might see us."

12