At the Cabin Pt. 03

Story Info
JJ and Kiara take the final step with James and Abby.
5k words
4.71
26.9k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,725 Followers

AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry it took so long to get this out, but I had a family emergency.

The rumble of thunder woke me up with a start. I glanced out the window to see it was pouring rain. Another thunderclap woke Kiara up.

"Well, shit..." she mumbled as she sat up to look at the window as well.

"Not like we were planning on going out anyway." I said.

"True." she said getting out of bed and stretching her gorgeous body, "Join me in the shower?"

"Twist my arm why don't you?" I said getting out of bed.

Neither one of us had bothered getting dressed last night, so we jumped right into the shower and as we washed each other we discussed how we were going to go about deflowering our cousins.

"We should start slow." Kiara said.

"I think we should talk to them first." I said, "I mean they're probably still a little freaked out about last night. I would be if I were in their shoes."

"We didn't need to talk about it after." she protested.

"That's because we're on the same wavelength." I said, reaching between her legs.

"Oh god, JJ." she moaned.

"I know what you want and you know what I want." I said, sliding a finger inside her. She moaned and grabbed my cock. "We don't need to waste time talking."

I pushed a second finger inside her and wiggled my fingers back and forth.

"OH FUCK!" she cried out as I made her cum almost right away. Her legs buckled and she had to brace herself against me. "Goddamn, I fucking love it when you do that!"

I smiled, "I love watching your face when I do that."

"And I love watching your face when I do this." she said, stroking my cock with one hand, and gently caressing my balls with the nails of her other hand.

"Oh, god Ki... Yes... Holy Shit..." I started gasping as I blew my load.

"The best part of waking up." she said.

"Let's save some for James and Abby." I said.

"Wait." Kiara said, grabbing the soap. "I've got my IUD, but I doubt Abby has any birth control."

"Don't worry, I always have a couple of condoms on hand. Never know when Bridgette wants to get frisky." I said.

Unlike Kiara, who had to go to the doctor with mom and go over the different methods of birth control available for women, my dad had a very simple approach. He walked into my room one day and handed me a pack of condoms.

"You know what these are?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"You know how to use them?"

"Yeah."

"Good. I'm not ready to be a grandfather."

"Okay." I said, "Thanks."

"Don't mention it." he said.

That was it. The whole thing took less than a minute.

"So you fuck Abby and I fuck James?" Kiara asked.

"Yeah, if it's gonna be their first time, then they should at least be with people who, A; know what they're doing, B; will be gentle with them, and C; actually care about them."

A few minutes later Kiara and I were dressed (well, sweatpants and t-shirts) and downstairs in the kitchen looking for something to eat for breakfast.

"$200 worth of food and we forgot the fucking eggs." she said, exasperated.

"You'll live." I said popping a couple of frozen waffles in the toaster.

"I need coffee."

"Then make some." I said, grabbing a plate and silverware.

"I will."

"Good for you."

"You're an asshole." she scowled at me.

"It took you 25 years to figure that out?" I asked, smirking at her.

"No, just stating a fact." she said, laughing.

"You love me." I said.

"God help me I do." she said as she fired up the coffee maker. "Gimme a couple of those waffles."

"I smell coffee." We turned to see a half asleep Abby heading downstairs wrapped in a bathrobe a few minutes later.

"Just brewed a full pot." Kiara said, pointing.

Abby poured herself a cup and sat down with us at the table.

"Did last night really happen?" she asked after taking a sip.

"I was wondering the same thing." James said, heading down the stairs to join us.

"Yeah, it really happened." I said, around a mouthful of waffles. "Are you okay with that?"

"Well, we didn't tell our parents, did we?" James said.

"True, but you could have had second thoughts between then and now." Kiara said.

"Speaking of parents," I said as my phone rang, "That's one of mine, specifically dad." I hit accept and put him on speakerphone. "Hey dad."

"Hey son, how is everything?" my father asked.

"Oh, it's horrible," I said, "A UFO came down last night and abducted Abby, lobotomized James, shrunk Kiara down to the size of a Barbie doll and stole my body, leaving me as a disembodied head. Oh, and on top of all that it's raining like a motherfucker."

That earned chuckles from everyone.

"Yeah, but did anything weird happen?" my dad asked without missing a beat.

"Well, I think the sea monster in the lake died. Didn't even nibble at my ankles when we went swimming yesterday. Seriously though, everything's fine. We're all still alive and the house is still standing." I said.

"How are grandma and gramps?" Kiara asked.

"Not sure. We're heading to the hospital now." Dad said, "They kept them overnight for observation just to make sure there was nothing else wrong."

"Although, knowing my father, he's probably as ornery as ever." my mother chimed in. "So, what are your plans for today?"

"Well since the rain cancelled out plans for another dip in the lake, I guess we'll stay inside, watch TV, play video games or maybe whip out the Ouija board and summon an elder god or two." I said.

"As long as you don't do anything crazy." dad said.

"Dad, we're not 12 anymore, we'll be fine." Kiara said.

"Yeah, Uncle Jeff." James said, "Everything's just fine."

"Okay," dad said, "I'll call you later when we know what's going on with your grandparents. Love you guys, bye."

"Love you too dad, bye."

Once I hung up, we all looked at each other.

"So, if you want to go further than we went last night, then there are a few things we need to talk about first." I said.

"I can't think on an empty stomach." James said, "I need something to eat. Do we have any eggs?"

"No," Kiara said, "It's the one thing we forgot yesterday."

"What is it with you people and eggs?" I asked.

Once James and Abby decided on their breakfast we talked over a few things.

"One of the most important things is sex is not just about the actual sex." Kiara said, "Just like everything else in life, everyone likes something different."

"The best way to find out is to experiment. Trying different things and listening to your partner when they say they like something." I added, "If you find something that works, then go with it. Also telling your partner what you like works too. No sense in being with someone who can't or won't listen. There's got to be a lot of trust between you and your partner."

"For instance, some people like a little foreplay before the main event." Kiara said, "A lot of kissing, fondling, tickling, teasing. Building up to the actual sex. The anticipation can sometimes be just as fun as the sex itself. Some people don't want to wait, they just want to get naked, and get right to the fucking."

"Yeah, Brigette loves a lot of foreplay. Hell, sometimes the buildup takes just as long as the actual sex does." I said, referring to my girlfriend of just over a year.

"But making that connection on a physical level isn't all of it." Kiara said, "There's also the emotional part of it. Don't get me wrong, the physical part is great, but it helps to know what's going on up here..." she tapped the side of her head, "...is just as important as what's going on down there."

James and Abby seemed to be hanging on our every word.

"Comfort is very important too." I said. "You don't have to contort yourself into weird positions like they do in pornos. If you're uncomfortable, that will take away from the pleasure you should be feeling."

Kiara laughed, "Yeah, I've seen some pornos and thought to myself 'That cannot be comfortable'. I get why they do it, so the camera can get a good shot, but with either JJ or my boyfriend, there's no camera, no room full of people making sure the lighting and angles are just right, and I can concentrate on what they're doing to me, or what I'm doing to them."

"Also, variety is good," I said, "Just because you find what works, doesn't mean you always have to do just that. Again it's not like a porno where you have to do this position, followed by that position, followed by this position, and then the big finish. Hell, you might even find something new that turns you both on. Like I said before, don't be afraid to experiment. Do what feels good, what works and what gets you to the finish line so you're both satisfied."

"But," Kiara said, "We could talk until we're blue in the face, but like anything else in life, the best way to learn is by experience."

"Wait," Abby said, "I've heard that... you know, the first time hurts."

"Oh, right," Kiara said, "That. Well, it's different for everyone. I've had some friends say they barely felt it-"

"Which doesn't say much for the guys." I joked. Kiara ignored me.

"-other friends of mine say it hurt like hell." she finished, "My personal experience, it was uncomfortable, but not really all that painful. It might hurt but I have no way of knowing how it will be for you."

Abby looked at me, "JJ, I'm nervous. Last night was fun, but this is a big step." she looked at James, "For both of us."

"That's understandable, I was nervous my first time, it was a lot of naked fumbling around and didn't last that long." I said, "So we figured if you want to go through with this, who better than us? We both know what we're doing, and we won't pressure you into doing anything you don't want to do because we care about you guys."

Abby bit her lip and James looked between his sister, Kiara and myself. For a long moment no one said anything as we listened to the rain come down outside.

"If you guys are having second thoughts, now is the time to say so." I said, "We can have fun like we did last night and make that as far as we'll ever go, we can go that one step further, or we can just leave last night as a one time only thing."

"I've gone most of my life wondering what if," James said, "I don't know about you sis, but I've had enough what if's to last me a lifetime, I don't want this to be one of them. An opportunity like this may never come along again. We'll spend the rest of our lives wondering what we missed out on."

Abby nodded, "I think we've gone too far to turn back now, and after last night, I don't think I'll be able to look at you guys the same way again. Especially JJ." She smiled at me and blushed a little.

A few minutes later, we paired off. I had Abby in my room, Kiara was down the hall with James in his room. We admitted we were all worked up in anticipation, so why wait?

Abby tossed her robe off to the side and lay down on the bed, she had on the same pj's she had been wearing last night, I got into bed with her and took her into my arms.

"I'm nervous." she said.

"Don't be," I whispered, "Just go with it."

I leaned in and kissed her, she relaxed a bit and returned the kiss, her tongue darting into my mouth, and she wrapped her arms around me, rolling over so I was on top of her. We broke the kiss and I brushed her hair out of the way and started kissing and nibbling her neck, earning a moan of satisfaction.

"Mmm, I like that," she cooed, "Do that again. Yeah, that. That feels good."

I was nuzzling her neck, gently nipping at it. I kissed my way back up to her face and nibbled on her ear. She giggled and pushed me away.

"That tickles."

"What? This?" I asked, doing it again. She squealed in laughter and squirmed under me.

"Stop it!" she laughed, half heartedly trying to push me away. She grabbed my head and pulled me in for another kiss.

We spent at least a full two or three minutes just kissing each other, Abby melting into me, pulling me down on top of her. I worked my way down her neck again, before moving all the way down to her waist and pulling up the bottom of her Hello Kitty nightshirt exposing just a sliver of bare flesh. I looked up at her and she smiled down at me.

"What are you going to... oh, okay... " Abby was cut off as I gently kissed the exposed flesh. I pushed her shirt up another inch, and kissed that as well. Another inch, more exposed flesh, another kiss. She closed her eyes and laid her head back and moaned with pleasure with each kiss as I moved up past her belly button, over her flat stomach and to just under her firm breasts. I slowly pushed the shirt up making sure to run my thumbs over her tiny rock hard nipples. She jumped a bit and squealed in pleasure and looked at me as I ran my tongue from the bottom of her right breast to the nipple, gently sucking it into my mouth.

"Yes..." she moaned, "That feels... really... good..."

I used my tongue to tease her nipple, earning more wordless moans of pleasure before releasing it and kissing my way over to her left breast and repeating the process on that nipple, using my hand to continue to stimulate the right side.

"Oh my god," she moaned, holding my head in place, "That feels even better than when you did it last night."

I spent a few minutes going back and forth, teasing each breast, sucking and licking her nipples. I would gently take a nipple between my teeth, and flick my tongue back and forth over the tiny nub, getting louder and louder moans of pleasure out of Abby. We took a second to get her out of her shirt and tossed it off to the side, before another lip lock. I felt her reaching for the bottom of my shirt and she started to pull it up.

"Slowly," I said, "Drag your nails along my sides..."

"Like this?" she said, using a couple of fingers to tease my sides.

"Yeah, just..." I sucked in a deep breath as she did, "...just like that."

She let go of my shirt and gently ran her nails along my sides, chest and back. "You're a natural." I sighed as she let instinct take over. She tried to get into my sweatpants but I stopped her.

"Not yet." I said, "We'll get there."

She pouted a bit but moved her hands back to my shirt and pushed it up, running her hands over my torso as she did. Once my shirt joined hers on the floor we kissed each other again. Abby pushed her body into mine, and I could feel the hard points of her nipples pressing into my chest as her kisses grew more intense. Whatever reservations she may have had were gone as she kissed me and ground her hips up against mine.

"JJ, I can't wait anymore," she moaned as we broke the kiss. "I'm ready."

"Ready for what?" I asked, wanting to hear her say the words.

"Ready for you to fuck me." she said, desperation burning in her eyes. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to take my virginity."

This time when she tried to get her hands inside my pants, I let her. She undid the tie on my sweatpants and grabbed my already hard cock in her warm hand. She used her other hand to try and push my sweats down. I helped her get my pants and underwear off and she smiled in appreciation as my cock came into view. I reached down inside her pants and found a warm, wet pussy waiting for me. We got her naked and I teased her clit with my fingers as she stroked my cock in anticipation.

"Wait just one second," I said, and got out of bed, heading into the bathroom and coming back with a towel. "Hips up."

She lifted her hips and I slid the towel under her. "I remember my first time, and it was her first time too. There might be some blood."

I then grabbed my wallet and pulled out one of the condoms I kept there. I ripped open the package and looked at Abby. "Want to help me with this?"

She smiled and nodded and with my help she rolled the condom down over my cock until it was fully covered.

"Now, lay back and spread your legs." I said, "I'll try and be gentle."

She nodded and watched as I positioned myself between her legs and guided my cock into her. She was already wet with anticipation, that, along with the lube from the condom allowed me to slide in easily. She squealed as I penetrated her, and bit her lip, watching as I slowly slid into her, then I stopped as I reached her hymen. She felt it too and looked up at me.

"You ready?" I asked.

She nodded. "Do it."

I pushed past her maidenhead and she gasped in a mixture of pain and pleasure and grabbed my arms digging her nails into my flesh. Her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth was half open. I stopped.

"Abs? You okay?"

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. "I'm okay, it hurt a bit, but I'm okay. It feels really good, JJ. Keep going."

I pushed further until I was all the way in her. She was tight as hell, but not uncomfortably so. I stopped again and looked into her eyes. She trusted me and leaned up to kiss me again.

"I'm ready, JJ." she moaned, "Fuck me."

I slowly pulled back out until just the head was inside her, and then thrust all the way back in. Abby moaned in pleasure and looked into my eyes. I kept eye contact with her as I started fucking her with long slow strokes. Unlike my first time, I wanted to make this last for her.

"Oh my god, it feels so good." she moaned.

It did feel good as I slowly picked up the pace, letting her get used to the feel of a cock sliding in and out of her warm, slick pussy. On instinct, she started thrusting her hips up into me on my upstroke and relaxing on my downstroke.

"That's it Abby," I whispered in her ear, "Just go with it, let your body tell you what to do. Don't think about it, just let it happen."

"Oh, JJ," she cooed, "It feels so fucking good!"

I picked up the pace a little more as Abby opened her eyes and pulled my head down for another kiss. I could already feel a thin sheen of sweat forming on my body as I steadily fucked my cousin. The rain outside seemed to pick up in intensity as I felt Abby squirm and writhe in pleasure under me, her hips matching my pace.

"You okay Abs?" I asked, never stopping.

"Better than okay." she said, smiling up at me. "I never thought it could feel this good."

"Good," I said, "I want you to enjoy this."

"I am." she said.

I increased my speed again, as I leaned in for another kiss. We were now both covered in sweat, and could hear the slapping of flesh as my hips met hers. She moaned loudly into my mouth, and broke the kiss.

"Oh my god, JJ." she gasped, "I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make me cum!"

"That's it Abby," I panted, "Don't fight it, cum for me."

I wanted to see her face when she came.

She tried to say something else, but all that came out were wordless moans and groans as she looked down between our bodies to watch my cock sliding in and out of her. Then she looked up at me, before closing her eyes, throwing her head back and letting loose with a scream of pleasure as her body shook beneath me and her tight pussy clenched even tighter around my cock as she had her first orgasm via sexual intercourse. I wondered for a moment if Kiara and James heard her down the hall.

I slowed my pace as she rode out her orgasm, her body still shaking as a satisfied smile spread over her face. Finally she opened her eyes.

"Holy shit," she gasped, "That was fucking amazing. I never... that was... wow..."

I slowly pulled out and glanced down. There was a small spot of blood on the towel but that was it.

"Here, let's get you cleaned up." I said, pulling the towel out from under her. "I'm not done with you yet."

Before I tell you the rest of what Abby and I did, here's what Kiara and James told us about what happened with them.

As Abby and I disappeared into my room and they made their way into James' room Kiara sat down on the edge of the bed. "Come here James, I told you, I'm not gonna bite you."

He sat down next to her and looked at his hands in his lap. "Sorry, Ki, I'm just nervous."

"Understandable," Kiara said, "I was my first time, and I'm sure JJ was too."

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,725 Followers
12