At the Cabin Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,727 Followers

"I'm just worried I'm gonna do it wrong or something." he said, looking up at her.

"You're not gonna do it wrong." she said, offering him a comforting smile, "Plus I'm not going to judge you. I won't be comparing you to JJ or the other guys I've fucked. Look, I'm not expecting you to be absolutely perfect the first time, and if you do something 'wrong' as you put it, I'll let you know, but I think you'll be fine. Now, quit overthinking it, and let's just see what happens."

She put her fingers under his chin and slowly guided his face to hers and their lips met, he loosened up a bit, and Kiara wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down onto the bed with her. He moved to her neck much like I did with his sister. He worked his way down her neck similar to what I did with Abby. "Don't think about it... just go with it." she moaned. "Don't be afraid James, do what you want."

He moved his hands up my sister's sides, as he continued to kiss and nuzzle her neck, she wrapped her arms around him and rolled over so he was on top of her. He moved his face back up to hers and kissed her again, and he admitted this is where he stopped overthinking things and got lost in the moment.

He slid his hands under her shirt and slowly moved up until he reached her tits. She moaned as he gently pinched her nipples. She bit her lip and smiled up at him.

"That's it," she moaned, "Give them a good squeeze, James, in fact, let's get this shirt off."

Her shirt quickly found its way to the floor, as did his, and Kiara ran her nails over his stomach up to his chest, along his neck up to his face and pulled him in for another kiss.

"Suck on my tits." she said when they came up for air, "Use that tongue of yours on them."

James did as he was told, running his tongue back and forth across Kiara's hard nipples, earning a moan of satisfaction. He then sucked as much of one of her tits into his mouth as he could, causing Kiara to suck in her breath and squeak out a "Yes..."

Confident he was doing the right thing, he applied the same treatment to her other side, at which point Kiara grabbed his head and pulled him up for yet another kiss.

"Are you sure you've never done this before?" she said smiling at him, "Because you're a fucking natural. Speaking of fucking..." she reached inside his shorts. "You ready to fuck me? I'm so fucking wet right now, and I want to see what you can do with this." she gave his cock a gentle squeeze.

"I'm ready," he said, "To be totally honest, I've been ready since last night."

"Then let's get that cock out of those shorts and into me."

James didn't need to be told twice, he pulled his shorts off as Kiara tossed her sweatpants and panties aside as quickly as she could get them off. She was soaked with anticipation, and James was as hard as he'd ever been.

"Guide it in," Kiara said, "Just like that...oh my god... yes... that's it... more... keep going..."

Kiara pushed her hips up to get him all the way in her quicker.

"It's so warm and wet," James gasped as he slid inside her, urged on by her words. "It feels so good Kiara."

"Mmm... you feel good too," she moaned, "Now pump those hips and fuck me!"

It took him a few moments to get into a comfortable position and find the right pace, but once he did Kiara let him know.

"Is that good?" he asked once he got into the groove.

"Oh, honey, it's better than good." she moaned, "You're doing just fine... just keep fucking me like that. That's it."

James picked up the pace a little, actually sliding out once, Kiara reached down, rubbed the head of his cock on her clit, and then guided him back inside her, where he got back to work, pumping her for all he was worth. She locked her legs around his hips and pulled him in for a kiss.

"Keep that cock inside me," she growled when they broke the kiss. "Show me what you can do."

It was about this point where I made Abby cum, and indeed they could hear her down the hall in his room.

"Show off," Kiara gasped, "Come on, let's show them what we can do. You think you can fuck me harder?"

"I don't know if I can last much longer, Ki." he gasped, "I think... oh fuck... Kiara, I'm... fuck... I'm... oh god..."

He threw his head back and groaned low in his throat and exploded inside her. Kiara clenched her pussy around him as she felt his cock throb with each jet of cum he pumped into her.

"That's it, fill me up with that sweet cum of yours." she cooed in his ear, "It's okay, cum in... Oh fuck... I'm fucking cumming..."

She lost it as well and her body started shaking as she grabbed him tighter and rode out her orgasm, as he pumped his last jet of cum into her. She would later admit it was the combination of hearing Abby scream out her orgasm, and the feel of James cumming inside her that pushed her over the edge.

Abby and I didn't hear any of that as down the hall we finished cleaning up what little blood there was from me taking her virginity. We made our way back to the bed, my cock still hard as a rock since I hadn't cum yet.

She was still wet both from the washcloth we had used to clean her up and her excitement over the fact that I was about to fuck her again. I slid in easier this time.

"Give it to me JJ." she squealed as I entered her, "You got to see me cum, now I want to see you cum."

"That won't be a problem." I said and started pumping away between her legs.

"Fuck, I still can't believe how good that feels," she moaned, "I can't believe I've missed out on this."

I didn't say anything, I don't know if she was doing it on purpose or by instinct, but I could feel her clenching my cock as I continued to fuck her.

The sound of our hips meeting as our breathing became more ragged was the only sound in the room. Abby put her hands on my hips and it felt like she was trying to pull me down even harder into her soaking wet pussy.

Looking down into her eyes, and the hair plastered to her sweat covered face was all I needed and I groaned in anticipation as I felt the familiar tingling in my balls that let me know they were ready to be emptied.

"Oh fuck, Abs," I groaned, "I'm gonna fuckin' cum! Fuck..." and I let out a wordless groan as I slammed the full length of my cock inside her and started pumping load after load into the condom, my cock throbbing with each load I shot.

"Mmmm." Abby cooed as she felt my cock throbbing inside her.

I slowly pulled out and rolled off her onto my back next to her.

"Fuck..." I mumbled. "Abby, you were amazing."

"So were you." she sighed.

I pulled the condom off my slowly wilting cock and tossed it in the trash can in the corner of the room. Abby snuggled up to me.

"We're gonna do that again, right?" she asked me.

"Oh, we're gonna do more than that." I said, "Kiara and I have a lot more to show you two."

TO BE CONTINUED...

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,727 Followers
12