All Comments on 'At The Cabin With My Sister'

by Van999

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
bowty57bowty57over 20 years ago
An Overall Good Read

a little thready in spots, especially beginningbut overall a very nice effort, thank you i enjoyed it.

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 20 years ago
Excellent

Erotic literture very well done excellent story. Keep up the grear story.

HoustonrnHoustonrnover 20 years ago
Bravo!

Wonderful story, well written, good balance. I have not checked, but I hope you have some other stories on file. Write some more soon!!!

Bil PotterBil Potterover 20 years ago
Great

What a very erotic story. I loved it and you will continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Exquisitely told!

This story is stunning and as close to perfection as I could ever hope to see- the kind of stuff that keeps me coming back to this site on a regular basis. There isn't a single thing I could criticise or find fault with. Simply amazingly well told and definitely a rare gem.

What's more is that I don't think it needs a part two or serialization- it's just fine *as is*. Unless, of course, you really want to write more, in which case I would be more than happy to SEE more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
KIM!!! KIM!!!

DAMN!!! I wish I could fuck Kim!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Need More!!!

We need more of this story. Hope it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
continue

very enjoyable... please keep it going1!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Loved it

YES more please !!!!!!!!

sexmatesexmateover 20 years ago
Good Job!

Mesmerized! Please finish it!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Story...

Please continue it soon. Please Keep it going with the sisters maby a threesum or a pregnancy or two. Story was a little slow at the begining but a great finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
great story

I hope we will get the next chapter soon. Can't wait for further adventures of these three. Hopefully Mom and Dad will come to the cabin soon...and join in! They might even bring the aunt--the wife of the uncle who had died--for some fun as well. She is probably pretty horny by now.

tk1420tk1420about 20 years ago
Stimulating and believable

All I can say is 'Wow'. After wading through a sea of generally soporific and clumsily drafted jerk-off tales,on this site and others, this one stopped me in my jaded tracks. The pacing, character development, and attention to realistic nuances, such as weather, were so skillfully executed, I was drawn into the story in a way that I have never experienced within this genre before. The final, lakeside, scene was hot enough to make me want to slap on sunblock and open a beer! This submission succeeds through its flawless combination of potent eroticism married with believable characters, who speak and act like actual people. Again, this story is defined by excellent writing, and a steadfast adherence to realistic portrayals of the unpredictable nature of human behavior, and everyone's innate desire to seek and attain pleasure, sometimes in the most unexpected ways...Toward the end of the story, I was so engrossed in the action, I missed (ignored, actually) three telephone calls. Good job, cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
great story...plausible

This was the kind of situation where adult siblings might actually do this. It was a great story and it was plausible.

MarilynmwfMarilynmwfalmost 20 years ago
I Like It--I like It

Three Whole pages--Two wonderful encounters---Very erotic stuff--And the author did not screw it up with something anal---Goes to show---

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great

Very good loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exellent description of feeelings, st.

The historic review of their personal feeling and observations of the past was a very appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very sexy

All i have to say is that this submission ROCKS! Good job and make more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hotttttttt

Keep it with the sisters and no anal, loved the easy way the story flowed. Connie was my fav but It still was great, do a sequel for sure :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Overrated?

Eh, I'll be a party pooper here... maybe just because i'm getting jaded.

I liked the story but again, I find any incest story (at least every one that i've read here for the past 2 years) to be wholly implausible. The idea just won't sell with me.

Although I enjoyed the story, the pacing was great and the length was appropriate. Nice setting too, something quite different in comparison to all the indoor fucking and the story isn't as cheesy as some.

So uh, just ignore my rating because they don't always tell the whole story.

More power to you...!

NookiehunterNookiehunterabout 18 years ago
Lust for Sisters Finally Realized

I really love this story. Here you have three adults who have been close all of there lives and each of them has lusted for at least one sibling in the past. Finally, they reach a point in their lives where each is without a relationship and their desires for each other are overwhelming. Very good!

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
love it

sister must coaprate with brother as my bahna does it boys who wants to fuck my sis call me at 03008418452.my SISTER is hot and naked laing with me at bed and playing with my cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Story

That was a fabulous story. Well written, great plot. Be interesting to see what happens when they wake up... or their next working bee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
UNREALISTIC

unrealistic once they started rolling on the ground and insulting each other that would have ended the weekend one of them would have got up and went home keep it sounding believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
very nice

The story is excellent.

I'm asking the autor if he can write the same story (or a smilar one) with the sister as a subject. I'd like to know feelings of a sister while deciding to have an incest relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good

Very good writing on the fantasy of what would have happened. Loved the story that didn't center around all sex or all backstory, had a good combination of each. Would love to see a sequel

endash0502endash0502over 11 years ago
Wonderful

A stunningly beautiful, incredibly arousing story.

The absolute best I've read in a long, long while.

You are one hell of a writer. Thank you.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
Fine writing

and a very real story. I rarely give a five, but this deserved it.

nivag66nivag66almost 11 years ago
Nice

Fantastic and sounds so real

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of Five Best

What a fantastic story. This one I will read and reread as I sure identify with story and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice one

Enjoyable story ,location,made a change from many

of the incest stories,this one had reality about it.

How about another chapter to see how their

relationships progress?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm guessing not much painting happened...

Maybe they had to extend their time? Or maybe they all painted naked for the rest of the time that weekend? endless possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story.

I think someone's gonna get pregnant! or maybe two someone's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very hot....

Two very good sisters....one lucky guy.....

we all should be soo lucky !

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW

What a great, well told story. Ahh, kids. ! True love, unbreakable. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The narrative...

Both subtle and brazen

The guilt.....

Both laden and succumbed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous