At the Con: The Cosplayer

Story Info
Mike has intense encounter with mysterious cosplayer.
3.2k words
4.57
6.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey Alyssa,

So I'm sitting here in my hotel room still trying to figure out what the hell just happened. I need to tell someone and, well fuck it, you've always been my judgement-free confessor.

I actually tried calling your number but I guess you're sleeping (it's probably middle of the night there anyway, so oops, sorry), hence the email.

Okay, let me back up here, otherwise I'm going to be all over the place.

I know, I know, no different than any other time, right? You probably know your favorite cousin pretty well after all these years.

I'm here at Mega Con for my tenth year in a row. Yes, the "Geek Paradise" as you've called it half a dozen times. Anyway, I had one goal this time around: to finally enter a cosplay contest.

You know I love cosplaying. After all, you helped me with some of my costumes those first couple of years. Remember that first time I went with Joe and Tyler? I totally punked out and wore a Batman costume I ordered online.

I know, I'm being hard on myself: plenty of people wear store-bought shit to cons. And honestly, I still had fun. But after seeing some of the amazing costumes people put together, I decided that the following year I wanted to make my own.

I can practically hear you laughing, and I know why -- the problem was I couldn't sew to save my fucking life.

Fortunately I knew someone who did, right?

After all, you were into costume and design stuff from school (now look at you BTW, over in Japan working on that movie. Really fucking proud of you). Thanks to you, I put together that amazing Batman costume based on the "Gotham by Gaslight" comic book from a while back. And holy shit, everyone LOVED it. I can't remember how many times I got stopped for people to take pictures with me.

Best of all, you actually TAUGHT me how to use the sewing machine and work with different fabrics.

I'll never forget Tyler giving me shit about it though. Like a guy shouldn't fucking know how to sew?

Plus, he was also constantly trying to get you alone, which creeped you out and pissed me the hell off.

But you know, there's advantages to be 6' 3" and 230 pounds, so he settled down on both fronts pretty quick. I wonder what that asshole is up to now. Haven't spoken from him in ages.

Hah, you're probably reading this and saying "Get to the damn point, Mike!" Well fuck you, we already established I go off on tangents LOL!

Okay circling back...

So this year I decided to enter the contest. I didn't care if I won or not, I just wanted to finally give it a try.

There's several categories, including "Mashup." You remember when I did that Pennywise/Joker costume two years ago? People went nuts about it. So I wanted to do something fun again but I was having trouble coming up with an idea.

Anyway, I was talking to Trish (relax, we're just talking and trying to be friends), and she mentioned how I always reminded her of "Gaston" from "Beauty and the Beast." I laughed because I wasn't sure if that was supposed to be a compliment or not (don't even say it), but that got me thinking.

Don't ask me how, but I ended up with this crazy idea of mashing up Gaston with Wolverine from "X-Men". I'd grow out my sideburns and order the claws off that costume site. Before you know it I had everything together. For an added touch I added an "X" to the belt and bought fake cigar to chomp on.

The con has been fairly packed this year. And now that they're getting some big name guests (Doctor Who's Matt Smith and Alex Kingston are here), I think it's going to give Fan Expo Boston a run for its money. Hell, maybe even New York Comic Con. I think the fact that the convention center is connected to the hotel is a huge advantage.

The contest was at 2pm this afternoon, so I wanted to head over and register early. Making my way through the crowds, I got stopped a couple of times to do the "Gaston Pose" with the Wolverine claws popped out. There was even a couple dressed as Beauty and the Beast, so we got a couple of pics together (I'll text them to you later).

Needless to say I got there later than I expected, so I was second to last in line. But it was fine because while I was waiting my turn to go up on stage, I found myself chatting with a dude from New York who was up with his buddy for the weekend. The guy was dressed as mashup of Deadpool and Eleven from Stranger Things. It was hysterical: a full Deadpool costume but with a blonde wig and dress.

We got to talking about the con and cosplaying and after a few minutes he said with a chuckle, "Dude, be careful. I think the local law enforcement is checking you out."

I gave him a strange look because I had no fucking clue what he was talking about. He motioned with his head and I turned around.

So picture this: two girls, both in variations of the 'Slave Leia' bikini from 'Return of the Jedi.' One girl's costume was all white and she was wearing a Stormtrooper helmet. The other was in all black, wearing a Darth Vader mask and a flowing cape.

And holy shit their bodies were fucking amazing. You know I've always been a boob man. Both girls were easily 32-34B and their brassieres were doing a wonderful job of highlighting their fantastic assets. Both of them had stunning hourglass figures. When 'Madame Vader' turned and leaned in to say something to her Stormtrooper, it was pretty clear by the amount of skin she was showing, there was most likely nothing under the long black loincloth.

I watched as the Stormtrooper nodded to something 'Madame Vader' said (at this point I didn't know what else to call her). She then lifted her prop gun and started walking in our direction.

"You're in for it now man," said Eleven/Deadpool.

The sexy Stormtrooper came right up to me and pointed her weapon.

"You. Rebel Scum," she barked, "You're to come with me immediately."

I raised my eyebrow, my cigar jammed firmly in my teeth. I figured what the hell, if we were gonna do this, have fun with it. "Rebel scum?" I growled, "Sweetheart, do I look like rebel scum to you?"

The trooper pressed the nozzle of her weapon into my chest. "Now."

I glanced over to Eleven/Deadpool who shrugged, "Don't look at me man. I'm a merc, remember?"

I leaned in towards the Stormtrooper and grunted, "You know, no one fights like Gaston. And with these claws I bet it would be an interesting fight. But okay, I'm game."

As I stepped away from the line, I heard my new friend shout, "Vaya Con Dios, my son!"

The Stormtrooper led me over to 'Madame Vader' who had her hands on her curvy hips. I also got a chance to admire her thigh-high black boots, laced up the front with buckles going up the sides. She had a black belt around her waist which hung a light saber hilt. As I got closer and saw a tan line on her exposed hip, I was convinced more than ever that she was wearing nothing underneath.

'Madame Vader' looked at me from head to toe.

"Something I can do for you?" I said in my best Hugh Jackman voice.

For a moment she stood there silently. I almost expected to hear the raspy Vader breathing.

"You..." she said finally in a commanding but very sultry voice, "...will follow me. There will be no questions. Is that understood?"

So okay, you know I don't like games or bullshit or anything like that. But there was something about this situation...I'm just gonna say it: I got rock hard. I swore my dick was going to explode out of my pants.

Again, I can practically hear you laughing. But we've always been pretty open about this kind of shit, so obviously I'm not going to stop now.

Anyway, I rubbed my scruffy chin (careful not to poke myself with my claws) and took the cigar out of my mouth.

"You're Jedi mind tricks ain't working here, sister," I snarled, "But I'll play along...for now."

Without another word, she turned, her cloak sweeping behind her. I felt a poke in my back: the Stormtrooper was nudging me to start moving.

I followed 'Madame Vader' around a large curtain that led to behind the stage. From there we walked to a set of doors that led to a maintenance corridor. Now I'm not going to lie, this was all starting to make me a little bit nervous. Sexy as these two were, I had no idea who they were, what they looked like under their helmets or what was really going on. I was just about to say enough is enough and head back into the main convention floor when we stopped in front of another door marked "storage."

'Madame Vader' reached down with one of her gloved hands and pulled down on the handle, opening the door.

"Inside," she commanded. I looked at her and the Stormtrooper, who appeared to be setting up for guard duty. I shrugged and stepped inside.

The room was full of stacked chairs and folding tables. One table was set up with a few chairs around it. There were some papers on top of it. My guess is some of the Con organizers had probably used this room for planning the floor layout.

The door closed and it was just me and 'Madame Vader' in the room. As she walked past me, her hands lifted up and unlocked the chain holding her cape together. She let it drop to the floor.

With the cloak gone, I was able to get a better look at her body. The thin straps of her black brassiere didn't fully cover her tan lines, so I could tell she definitely enjoyed spending time in the sun. She was also more toned than I realized, though her hips still had a very lovely curve to them. Sure enough, the rear loincloth, which had up until now been hidden by her cape, was a little bit narrower than the front one, and her amazing ass cheeks were poking out ever so slightly on either side.

With her still to me, she turned her masked head slightly.

"I understand no one fights like Gaston," she said, continuing with a deep, ominous voice.

"So I hear," I replied gruffly.

"I wonder..." she said with a dramatic pause, "if no one fucks like Gaston?"

Now you know it takes a hell of a lot to throw me for a loop and leave me speechless. But there I was, eyes wide and my mouth partially open in shock.

'Madame Vader' removed her gloves, revealing black nail polish on perfectly manicured fingers.

"No response?" she mused, "Well perhaps not in words. But other parts of you appear to..." she pointed at my bulging crotch, "be speaking for themselves."

Now let me just remind you, she was still wearing that fucking helmet. I literally had no idea who this person was.

And, God help me, I was turned on like never before.

She walked over and sat on the edge of the folding table, her legs spread and the black loincloth falling between them. Slowly she lifted the cloth to the side, confirming what I had all but surmised from the minute I saw her.

Her bare pussy was now right there for me to see. Her puffy pink lips were wide open, glistening and extremely inviting.

"This is fucking crazy." I said aloud.

"The door is right behind you," 'Madame Vader' replied nonchalantly, "My guard is only outside to ensure we are not disturbed. If you wish to leave you can at any time."

She reached down between her legs and spread her pussy lips wider while her fingers began to explore her tantalizing, wet hole.

"Alternatively, you could come over here, eat me out and then bend me over this table and fuck me from behind."

So again, you know it takes a lot to stun me. And believe me, I was stunned.

But I'm also not fucking stupid.

I removed my gloves with the Wolverine claws built in and set them on the closest chair next to me. I then made my way over to the table and sank to my knees in front of 'Madame Vader.'

I inhaled the wonderful, sweet musky smell that was coming from her pussy. I was just about to dive in when I stopped and looked up at her, "I don't suppose you're taking that off, are you?"

"Are you going to ask questions that you already know the answer to, or are you going to begin," she said ominously.

I shook my head, "No ma'am." I replied and dove into her beautiful, wet slit.

I let my tongue casually explore her red pussy lips, enjoying the sweet and savory flavor. There was an aching moan from under the mask.

"More," she whimpered, dropping the authoritative tone in her voice.

My tongue began to flick up and down quickly. Her hands slammed down and gripped the edge of the table as she began to grind her pelvis in my face.

I brought my hand up to my mouth and paused my licking just briefly to lick my thumb. As I resumed, I let my thumb slip into the upper folds of her slit, searching for her clit. It wasn't hard to find -- it was like a small cherry pit, hard and inviting. Her breaths came shallow and for a moment I wondered if she was going to pass out under the helmet.

"Pl-please," she begged without the slightest hint of any of her former bravado, "Oh God, I'm so close."

My thumb kept playing with her pulsing button as I licked feverishly. After several more seconds I withdrew my thumb and attacked her clit directly with my tongue.

That was the right move to push her right over the edge.

"Oh my god-oh my god-oh my GOD," she cried under her mask, "I'm coming. Oh Jesus yes! YES!"

Her body convulsed and contorted as my face was showered by her intense orgasm. I kept lapping though, enjoying the sweet juices slicking her thighs and my face.

Slowly, her tremors began to subside as she leaned back onto her elbows on the table.

I stood up over her. "Are you sure you don't want to take that mask off?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"I..." she stammered, still slightly out of breath, "I like it this way."

She shifted forward off the table and stood in front of me.

"And now," she said, trying to regain some of her earlier in-character composure, "I believe you have another service to provide." She reached forward and unbuckled my costume belt, letting it drop to the floor. She then lifted up my shirt slightly and undid my pants. Her fingers grasped the fabric of both my pants and underwear and pulled down, freeing my throbbing and aching cock.

"Excellent." 'Madame Vader' said with a slight nod, "I was right to choose you."

She turned around and bent over the table, resting on her forearms. I took a step forward and lifted the rear loincloth of her costume, exposing a perfectly tanned ass (string bikinis for the win). I adjusted my position, spread her cheeks slightly and guided myself into her soaking wet hole.

Her pussy lips wrapped perfectly around the head of my cock and we stayed in that position for a moment. Then slowly I inched forward until I was completely buried inside her.

"Yesss," she hissed softly. I placed my hands on her hips and began slow, rhythmic motions. She was so wet, every thrust was a silky smooth ride. But I could still feel her pussy walls constrict around my shaft every time I moved back and forth. Her body began to match my movements, her ass and pelvis pushing backwards against me.

There was a brief moment when I was extremely tempted to reach forward and attempt to knock the helmet off her head. Would she stop this incredible moment or were we too far gone that she wouldn't care? But the sound of her ass slapping against my lower abdomen shook me out of the thought.

"Fuck it," I think I said out loud as I increased the speed of my thrusts.

"Yes baby," she cried, "Yes, god yes. Come for me baby. Come inside me." Before I could protest, she added, "It's fine. I'm protected. Just come. Come deep inside me, please!"

I continued pumping her pussy until I felt that familiar tingling sensation at the base of my cock.

I started tensing up, "Oh fuck, I'm coming!" I thrust one final time and stayed there as far in her as I could while my sperm erupted from my dick, filling the depths of her pussy.

She gasped, "Oh god, I can feel you filling me up so much!" She wasn't kidding, because just a few seconds later I felt the wonderful mix of her juices and my cum spilling out of her pussy. I took a step back, then pivoted so that I was leaning against the table next to her.

"That was..." I gasped, still trying to guess what she looked like under the mask, "...insane."

Slowly, she rose off the table, the loincloth slipping back down on its own to cover her bare ass.

"Seriously," I said, watching as she silently stepped over to pick up her cloak and gloves, "please tell me who the hell you are. Or that we can meet up again?"

She made her way to the door and stopped. Her hands slowly made their way up towards her helmet and grasped it on both sides.

And then they dropped back down.

"If you find me," came the ominous voice from under the mask, "then we will see."

She opened the door, where I caught a glimpse of her friend waiting, and slipped out.

The door closed behind her, leaving me in the room in a daze with my pants half way down my legs and my flaccid, wet dick now feeling the chill of the storage room's air conditioning.

Realizing there was no one outside guarding the room anymore, I quickly zipped up, gathered my costume accessories and got the fuck out of the room. I stumbled into the hallway and made my way quickly back to the convention hall. Naturally neither girl was anywhere to be seen in a crowd of other cosplayers and attendees. I made my way out of the convention center, back through to the hotel and came up to my room.

And that's where I am right now. Like I said, I tried calling you. And then I opened my tablet and started writing.

Needless to say I have no clue who won the cosplay contest. Maybe Deadpool/Eleven.

And of course I can hear you saying, "I think I pretty much 'won' anyway!" LOL

But seriously, I have to find her again. There's two more days left to the con.

I'll keep you posted, cuz. Love ya!

M