At the Corner of Cox and Dix

Story Info
Wild pansexual family fun awaits...
2.3k words
4.41
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
174 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters vastly exceed the threshold age of 18 as per whatever law punished the contrary. So there!

Also, this being Pride Month this tale features: lots of booty bashing, pussy pounding, fam fucking, same sex, ... If you don't like that kind of stuff I implore you to seek to satiate your proclivities elsewhere.

TTFN, your humble purveyor of gratuitous smut.

#############################

It's just your typical Sunday morning at the Church by the River: pews half filled with young and old, altar in front, suits in the back, ceiling fans a buzzin and the choir of The Blessed Sisters of Perpetual Agony waiting to be summoned. In the third row sits family Claimore, anything but the typical all white units coveting the local suburban spoils. The two parents desperately try to remain awake while their pair of adult offspring are losing the battle to suppress the giggles.

The lead clergyman approaches the lectern, opens his book and begins the week's sermon "Ladies and gentlemen, please direct your attention to Chapter 1-1-1 as we read out loud in unison:

'When there was darkness and the void was king and ruled the elementsWhen there was silence and the hush was almost deafening, Out of the emptiness ... Salvation!

Thence he brought forth a terrible big bang

Twas created rhythm and light and sound

And he looked and he saw that it was GOOOooo○○○¤¤¤•••°°°D!'

[Queue Righteous Rock Guitar solo]

'This concludes our service for the day, please express your appreciation for our good works by depositing your trinkets, valuables, bad checks, anything into the treasurer's pocket as you exit. I will make my obligatory appearance at the community table downstairs for consult should there be any amongst the faithful wishing to interrupt my free lunch.'

All members then filed slowly out through the main doors and into the streets.

Fam Claimores are the thumb waving bane of the otherwise ethnically homogeneous neighborhood of the privileged decendants of new money. Their multicolor striped flag adorning the front porch is displayed with pride, defiantly waving in the winds of change. There is Daddy Marcus and Mommy Sha'Naynay (Sha'), the svelte big titted minx of a short statured daughter, Jenny (Jen) and the well hung and tall adopted son they named Julio (Jul's or JJ) to preserve his St. Lucian heritage.

"You like it, don't you, then take it and love it!" Big Momma exclaims through grunts as she raises herself off her knees and gains purchase atop son Jul's tail bone.

Sha's proudly ebony, wide and squat, with a lucious horse ass and cavernous mile long butt crack. Her large pendulous hoots with dark areolas and golf ball sized nips are the perfect counter weight to her hefty bottom. She's Queen Transmom despite her stubby but thick cock and diminutive smoothed balls.

She resumes her merciless pummeling of her son's backside. At the same moment Marcus is riveted to this scene playing out in front of him while he plows daughter Jenny, who's on her back with her legs split out to her sides. Her sloshing gape of a cunt is being filled by daddy's ample tool. He can see his wife's sac from behind swinging and rebounding off JJ's taint. He's also excited about witnessing his own son's low dangling cock and balls flapping to and fro as they're being battered by his "booty-ful" wife.

"Damn that's hot, fuck his ass hard Mom!" Marcus encourages Sha'."

She growls "that's just what I'm gonna do and not gonna stop... till he screams my name and cums on his own self. Then I get to rip my dick out his a-hole and spray my love juice all over his face."

Jenny's too enraptured in receiving daddy cock to add to the conversation. Her alabaster and Momma's dark mahogany skins are both awash in sparkles of beading perspiration. Marcus surprises his daughtr by abruptly flipping her into doggy pose and shoving her face between her mother's long and winding road of an ass crack.

"Eat my ass. Yes!" says Sha', at which time Jenny casts her eyes backwards searching out her dad's go ahead.

He nods his okay and she nose dives into mom's rear chasm, appearing almost headless she's in so deep. Her serpent-like tongue snakes into mommy's butthole and adds to both women's delight. For good measure Jen reaches a hand under both sets of balls and gently squeezes. She replaces her tongue with a spit lubed finger in Mom's bouncing gape and seesaws it in and out of her mercilessly.

That's all the extra stimulation Sha' needs to reach her crest. She screams "Ohhh Nooo! I'm going to cum too fast to squirt on your face. Here it comes in your asshole baby boy!"

At the exquisite explosion Sha' lifts her face to the ceiling, opens her mouth wide in a silent scream and shuts her eyes tight. She then releases a torrent into her son and bends forward to collapse onto his back. Her final weak spurts are forced out, thanks to help from gripping and clawing at her son's shoulder tops.

Struggling for breath Shanaynay barely irks,"Dang that was nice."

The day's lascivious display of incestuous rutting is all but a well practiced phenomenon, and tonight the hefty ebony mom and Dutch expat dad are in charge. It's Thursday and they've been planning this soiree since the weekend. Their schemes can be very imaginative, as years of experience can attest. Bro and younger sibling Jen are the designated pin cushions. They relish the role almost as playing slave masters themselves. Almost.

The siblings have already concocted payback scenarios for tomorrow when it'll be their turn as M/C's. Fridays are the best day to turn tables on the 'rents, who are usually nice and worn down from a full week's work and thus most pliable in becoming their helpless subbies. Saturdays are Jen's turn in charge, Marcus is on Sundays. Monday is half time, Tuesdays' Mom's day, Wednesday for Julio, and here we are on Thursday, aka, 'rents-a-wreck day'.

Sha' mops her damp forehead with the back of her hand as she slowly opens her eyes. She broadly smiles at the spectacularly sexy vision of her husband and daughter's fuck show. They've finally exhausted their glistening bodies and recumbent in post nirvana prostration. Dad picks up his chin up off of the back of Jen's neck and grins to himself. Julio tries to rise with a pushup but the sheer mass of his mother's generous body proves too much.

"Hey! you're not tryin to get away from me are ya?" mom asks rhetorically. He returns an "up yours" scowl to her.

JJ exclaims "you've had yer fun for 4 hours straight, gimme a break."

"What about your poor wittle sister? She's been fucked every which way but Sunday. You don't think she's exhausted from putting out all this time?" Big Momma huffs in retort.

Marcus then excitedly interjects "What about me? I'VE been shooting my load into pussy, ass, tits and faces all day? I'm the one who should be spent!"

Sha' says to hubby "tell ya what? we'll double stuff junior as you eat our sweety's velvety snatch."

"I might still got one good one left in the tank. Time for the crescendo!" Marcus gleefully exasperates while dragging his son across the floor to place him face up over his supine mother "'k ma you slip it in 'im first."

At that she lines up her seminal fluid covered cock head at Julio's entrance, making sure she slides it up and down his crack a few times to feign a struggle with finding her target.

As her fat sausage slips in she gives issues a relieved "Ah, there it is finally, ya think it'd be easy to find with that half dollar gaped asshole of his."

She snickered at her own muse as Julio rolled his eyes in mock melodrama. She pulls him backwards so his head is buried between her gargantuan mams which are now sporting perky marshmallow nips. Jen just gawks in fascination as daddy is about to jam his thick prick into Julio.

Marcus takes the opportunity to roll to Julio's front after his wife had pulled him on top of her. She entwines her arms in his to pull him closer up her body. This allows hubby to line up his manhood in Julio's ass just over hers. Julio grunts at the massive expansion of his hole. Dad tilts the boy's ass higher for better access and grabs his ankles and yanks them towards the ceiling. He then grabs both of his son's ankles with one hand and with the other buries his shaft into Junior's rear. The underside of the rim of his mushroom cap dick head twitches with electricity.

Marcus says to his wife "let's rub our cocks together big mama, I've been waitin' all night for that"

Sha' responds to her husband in a hushed and sensuous tone "oh papi, this is too good."

Marcus laughs at that and begins to pick up pumping speed. The dual friction of sliding his cock between ass walls and dick is proving heavenly.

Jenny then sulks "daddy don't leave me out, my pussy's so wet thinking about how rough you're gonna lick my clit."

Dad soothes her pouting "Awww, I would never deny my baby girl her due. Come here and squat over papa's face so I can devour that young box."

Julio regains his voice while being double skewered "Sis, make sure you pee on that sweet puss of yours first so dad tastes your piss."

Sis "you're just jealous he didn't suck YOU off. But thanks, maybe I will."

Marcus growls and slams into Julio for his insolence and cums all over his back. He then quickly kicks Julio out of the way in a rush to reach his daughter before she issues a golden shower upon herself. When he reaches her he goes right to vacuuming her erect pink clit. Jenny screamed at both the sudden move and its resultant feeling of intense tingling joy.

Meanwhile, mom is positioning herself in the major spooning position behind Julio. She mercifully eased her pudgy cock into his daddy-slimed asshole and issues a sigh of satisfaction, never tiring of her son's well used but still snug young love hole. Julio also likes it when his mom does the rutting because she is less forceful than dad. Her cock was more like a butt plug than dad's big dick. JJ closes his eyelids and gently pushes his ass back against his mother.

Jenny cums hard, again, and as is tradition, squirts a lake of pussy juice. Bro can smell it and gets excited. She revels in her bliss.

Mom comments to Dad "Fuck! that boy's ass makes me proud. I don't know what I love better, jamming inside his tight ass walls or rubbing cocks with my lovely spouse."

Dad in his elation jokes to wifey "Why settle for only one when you could have it all. Jen, come over here and suck your brother's big dick."

"I was waiting to do that, but duh, it's your night to call the shots" sarcastically says lil' sis "I love slurping my brother's fat cock. It IS bigger than yours, daddy" she chides.

She kneels and flicks her long tongue up and down big brother's shaft while humming and proceeds to voraciously engulf half his length in a single plunge. He whispers "so good" in response.

Sha' stops her gyrating within Julio's ass and scowls at her daughter "you just bought yourself an ass fucking for your disrespectin' yo daddy, girly!"

Dad chimes in between huffs from the exertion of rocking violently into Jules and scraping cocks with the Mrs. "yah, and that fresh pie hole is gonna get stuffed with daddy's ass juice flavored cock."

Jenny lifts herself upright and replies in a gleeful clap of her hands and bearing an overly gratuitous smile "oh goody! Big daddy tastes so good and I'll hardly feel his dick in my asshole!" She is just so fresh!

Both parents lunge after Jenny but she is able to out scramble their attempts at seizing her. She quickly glances at the wall clock as her brother raises his eyebrows before scurrying behind mom. He squeezes her hanging mams hard while spearing her ass.

"It's now after midnight and that means it's Friday!" gloats Julio as he hastily pumps his mother with abandon. Mom is then pushed down on the floor to her knees. Sis quickly jumps on and spreads mom's impressive ass cheeks. Julio stares longingly at Mom's ass before resuming his maternal pounding. This affords his sister the time to lie on the floor in front of mom with her bent knees spread wide.

"Come on mom, deal's a deal" she chortles.

Jenny points directly at her soaking vjj with a hand bent downwards "suck it good mommy, you know how I like it. Aren't you glad my cheer practice gives me allll this agility to split my legs wide so you can get your face deeper in my wet pussy." Jen does not hesitate to shove mom's head into her landing strip topped vag, then moans with pleasure at the hot sexy breath upon her cooch.

Jules says to dad "'k dad, lick all the goo out of my asshole, NOW!" and Marcus gets yanked to Julio's backside to commence rimming.

To mimic his sister's move Julio shoves dad's face into his crack "spread my cheeks wide and lick!"

Julio is in rapture with the twin sensations of being squeezed by mom's asshole and dad's orally servicing. Collective grunting ensues before a glorious 4 way orgasm shakes the house like a cat 8 earthquake. All drag themselves to the giant waterbed and pass out, for now.

Client8
Client8
174 Followers