At The Drive-in

Story Info
A date to the drive-in turns interesting.
1.6k words
3.99
13.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As you finish fixing your hair you hear a knock at the door.

When you answer it I'm standing on the other side dressed in a nice blue button up shirt and tan cargo pants.

"You look beautiful baby," I said as I look you up and down in your summer dress.

"Are you ready?" I ask

You nod and I take you by the hand and lead you out to my car. At the car I open the door for you and help you get in. I go around to the driver's side and slide in.

"I'm very excited about going to the drive in tonight." I reach over and pat your knee just beyond your dress.

As I pull out of your drive-in I squeeze your knee "So you never told me what you wanted to eat. Personally pizza is usually what I take to the drive-in, but I'm open for anything."

You smile and tell me pizza is fine.

"Ok great, pizza and a two liter it is then. I'm sure you won't mind sharing a two liter with me."

We make small talk along the way. Talking about everything and nothing.

Once we get to the drive in it is still early.

"I always like to get here early so I can pick a good spot." I park a bit behind center.

I turn to you "So I'll let you pick. We can sit up here and watch the movie and be a bit cramped, or I can fold down the front seat to use like a table and we sit in the back."

You think for a second and tell me you want to sit in the back.

After we get into the back I open the pizza box and pull out a piece. "Hot and Ready, MMM" I feed it to you. After you eat it I notice that you have some grease on the side of your mouth.

"Let me get that for you," I lean over and kiss the side of your mouth. "Mmmm tasty, the pizza was good too," you blush lightly at the compliment.

I pull out a piece for myself and eat it as other cars start pulling in. The sun starting to go down you realize that my back windows are very tinted.

I open the soda and offer you some. After you take a drink I take one and put the soda back

"I have always wanted to take a beautiful woman to the drive in, I'm so glad it ended up being you."

I put my arm around your shoulder as the trailers start. You lean your head against my chest. After kissing your forehead I say "This is a perfect moment."

As the movie plays my hand holds your shoulder. My thumb rubbing it slowly.

I look over at you "Do you know how beautiful you are darling?" Before you can answer I caress you cheek and kiss your lips softly.

As we kiss gently I slide my hand up and start playing with your hair.

Our lips exploring each other. My fingers running through your hair.

I start kissing you harder pulling you closer to me. My tongue parting your lips. The tip sliding pass your teeth and finding your tongue. Our tongue dance together.

As we kiss more passionately my right hand slides down and caresses your neck before sliding lower. I look into your eyes to make sure you are ok with this. When you nod I slide my hand down to cup your left breast.

As our continue to explore each other I lightly squeeze your breast.

My thumb finds your nipple and starts rubbing it in slow circles.

As you moan into my mouth I start kissing down your jawline. My lips tracing down your chin and throat. Kissing your neck I start rubbing your nipple faster.

My hand start sliding down your side. Over your hip and around to cup your ass. Gripping your ass tight I kiss your neck with passion before kissing down your exposed cleavage. My lips moving down one breast and up the other.

After a minute I pull down the shoulders of your dress. Your breasts are released.

"You breasts are so beautiful darling. I want to make them mine. I want the world to know that they belong to me." I start kissing your right nipple. Licking it with the tip of my tongue. Circles at first then spelling out letters.

As I suck gently sucking your nipple my hand slides down the back of your thigh until I'm touching bare skin. I slowly rub your thigh up and down. My hand moving higher each time.

I move to the other breast as my hand moves to your inner thigh. I push your legs apart as my finger tips slide higher. I can feel your heat on my hand. "I want to touch you baby," you nod and I touch your panties with just my middle finger tip "MMM baby you are so wet already," rubbing my finger up and down your wet spot I suddenly feel your hand on my crotch. You can feel how hard you have made you. As you rub me through my pants I pull your panties to the side. I find your clit and start rubbing it in counter clockwise circles.

As you moan rub faster and start kissing you deeply. My other hand quickly undoing my pants and pulling out my cock.

I see your eyes widen as you wrap your hand around it. Slowly you start stroking it up and down. Moaning your name I slide my finger inside you, pushing it all the way in before curling the tip to rub your g-spot.

As you stroke me faster my head rolls back. "Oh god your hand feels so good, but I bet your mouth would feel even better."

You smile as you take the hint. Leaning over slowly to tease me you kiss the tip before taking my four inches into your mouth. As your mouth moves up and down on me I finger you faster. Adding a second finger and rubbing your clit with my thumb.

I feel myself getting close and stop you "I don't want to cum yet baby. My cum belongs inside your pussy," I kiss you before telling you to lay down on the seat. Once you are laid down I reach under your dress and pull off your panties. Revealing you to me "Oh baby, you have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen," I spread your legs before leaning down and kissing your inner thigh.

My lips sliding up your thigh slowly. Getting closer and closer to your wetness. I stop kissing right below your pussy. I touch you softly, rubbing my finger up and down your labia before spreading them revealing your clit. I kiss it. My lips wrapping around it as I slide two fingers inside you.

As I move my fingers in and out I lick your clit. Circles and up and down. Then you realize I'm spelling my name on your clit. I'm marking you as mine.

I finger you faster as I suck your clit.

After a few minutes. I lean up and look into your eyes. "Are you ready baby?" You nod. I take my hard cock in my hand. Rubbing the tip along your labia before pushing it inside you. I take it slow letting you get used to my size. Once I'm all the way in I kiss you gently. "You feel amazing baby," I start taking long slow thrusts. Maybe sure you feel every inch of me. I hold your hips as I pick up speed. "You are so wet baby," I keep the pace for a minute until you start moaning my name. "Yeah baby are you mine." As you tell me that you are I pull out "Good come over here," I sit back and pull you on top of me so your back is to my chest. As you sit on my lap I slide back inside you.

As my cock hits bottom I grab your hips and start rocking you on me. Kissing your back as you ride me.

Your legs spread wider as you ride me faster. My hands slide around you. One up to cup your breast and the other between us to rub and pinch your clit.

"I'm so glad we come to the drive-in. Now let's see if we can get you to come."

I push you forward so you are bent over the front seat. You can see our the front window that the second movie has started. Cars start to leave. Their headlight passing our car. You know that for just a second they can see what we are doing.

I hold your hips as I start fucking you hard. It feels like I'm trying to drive my cock into your stomach. After a minute I reach up and pull back on your hair with one hand as the other rubs your clit. I can feel your pussy gripping me knowing that you are close drives me over the edge. "Oh God baby. I love you," a few more thrusts and you feel me explode inside you as your orgasm washes over your body.

I lean back pulling you back with me so you are still sitting on my lap. I kiss your shoulder softly. "You are amazing baby. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

You can feel me growing soft inside you as you lean back against me. My arms around you we finish watching the movie.