Losing My Virginity

Story Info
My black neighbor seduced me when I was 18.
2.4k words
4.38
29.6k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost my virginity when I was 18 years old to a much older man. Patrick was a friend of my father's. He was also black which would have been all the more scandalous in small town America in the 1980s. He lived down the block from us in a quaint neighborhood in New England. Patrick worked at a local manufacturing plant as an engineer. He was 42 and married when he seduced me but make no mistake, I was a more than willing participant.

The first time we had sex was in his bedroom. He and his wife, Cheryl had no children and she was an ER nurse at a nearby hospital. She worked overnights and slept during the day.

Patrick often caught my eye at neighborhood functions. He was tall and very fit for his age. He played basketball and lifted weights to stay in shape and I would be lying if I said I wasn't very attracted to him long before we ever hooked up. I often fantasized about him when I was alone. It was surely a school girl crush but I knew by the way he looked at me that my desires were not unrequited.

I was helping out my cousin delivering her girl scout order to people on our block. Patrick answered the door shirtless, wearing just a pair of basketball shorts, which in 1985 were very short. I was shocked to see him like that and I was a stammering mess but Patrick was calm, cool and collected. It was a warm day and I was rather sweaty so he invited me inside for a drink and I quickly accepted his offer.

"Sorry about my appearance I just got back from a basketball game and I was about to step into the shower," he said as he led the way to the kitchen. He turned around and smiled when he caught me looking at his sexy round ass. I could feel the sexual tension in the air and my cheeks were burning and red with embarrassment from being caught looking at his butt.

"You like that view don't you Laura?" He asked in a low, sexy voice and my breath caught in my chest. I couldn't believe that he was calling me out like that and I didn't know what to say so I said nothing.

"I've seen you looking before. Do you like my ass?" He was looking into my baby blue eyes and smiling knowingly. I was still to shocked to speak but I did nod. There was no use denying it. I knew he could see right through me.

"Have you ever been with a black man?" Patrick asked as he continued to hold my gaze. My lips felt dry and I moistened them with my tongue before I spoke.

"No sir," I replied honestly, but I didn't tell him that I'd never really been with anyone. I'd fooled around with boys and I'd had a few boyfriends who had felt me up and I'd given hand jobs to. I'd even sucked on one dick but I'd never had real sex.

He grinned and nodded at the formality of my response. I didn't know it then, but Patrick was a very dominant man with an affinity for Bondage and Dominance and he took my response as a sign that I was submissive.

"Do you want me to take my shorts off?" He asked as he peered into my soul. My mind was spinning and I felt like I was drunk and disoriented.

I did, so I nodded but that wasn't what he was looking for. His pretty brown eyes narrowed and he cleared his throat. He sounded stern and very sexy when he told me to say it out loud and I smiled. I wasn't sure why but the tone of his voice and the firm look in his eyes turned me on.

"Yes please," I said with a smile. My heart was racing and I had a tingling between my thick thighs. I was a slightly chubby girl with full hips and big boobs but my stomach was still flat and toned. My strawberry blonde hair was wavy and reached the middle of my back.

Patrick took my hand and led me down the hallway. He lived in a one story ranch style home and it was a short walk to his bedroom. I couldn't believe what was happening but I was happy it was and I followed him eagerly into his room. It was a fairly large room with his and hers dressers and a king sized for post bed against the back wall. On what was clearly his wife's dresser there was a 19" television and a VCR in front of a full width mirror. Once we were inside Patrick closed the door and slid his shorts down his strong muscular legs leaving him in just a pair of tiny red bikini brief underwear. His perfect round butt was encased in tight cotton and when he turned to face me I saw a huge bulge in the front of them. His cock and balls looked enormous and far bigger than the teenage boys I'd fooled around with. I couldn't take my eyes off his dick and I could feel the heat from his stare. My lips felt dry again and I licked them to keep them moist.

"I look pretty good for 42 don't I?" He grinned and I nodded.

"Yes Sir, you look very good for any age," I stammered. I could feel my pussy getting wet and the room felt stifling and hot.

"Do you want to see more?" His cadence was smooth and sensual and I looked into his eyes with unbridled desire. My body was humming like never before and I had a powerful urge to touch myself.

"Yes please," I croaked nervously. I'd never seen a black man naked but I was eager to do so. The rush of what was happening was theretofore unequalled and I shamelessly looked from his smoldering eyes to the growing bulge in his underwear. His cock had plumped and I stretched to the left under the red fabric. I could see the outline of the head all the way over at his hip and I couldn't believe how long his dick was.

"You do it," Patrick said in a firm, dominant tone. He stepped forward, closing the distance between us and then stopped when he was within my reach.

"Are, are you sure?" I stammered as I reached out tentatively. He nodded and I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of his bikini underwear. The back of my thumb brushed against the smooth tip of his dick and I felt the wetness of precum on my flesh. A soft sigh slipped from my mouth, betraying my fear and excitement, as I lowered his underwear past his knees.

His semi erect dick sprung free and my eyes widened. It looked enormous and thick. He was uncircumcised but his foreskin seemed to cover only half of the tip as he continued to grow.

"What do you think?" He asked proudly. He smiled knowingly and I lightly chewed on my bottom lip as I gazed at his prodigious manhood.

"It's beautiful," I said with a wide smile. I'd see a less than a handful of penises in person, a few dozen more in naughty magazines or porno tapes and I'd never considered them attractive, much less beautiful but that was the correct word for his. It was perfectly proportional length to girth. The head was slightly narrower than the shaft and the entirety of it was the same dark chocolate color.

"Take your clothes off. Let me see you." Patrick said in a calm but unyielding tone and I nodded.

"Yes Sir," I answered instinctively. I knew nothing of BDSM culture or practices, I was merely being respectful to a man twenty plus years my senior who had a strong, dominant presence. I lifted my pink tee shirt over my head and then reached back to unclasp my ugly white, underwire bra. My firm, alabaster D cup breasts spilled free and my nipples crinkled with excitement. He grinned and brushed his fingers across my sensitive pink nipples and I moaned softly. My mind was reeling. I was half naked with a full grown, fully naked black man, and my knees felt weak.

"You have lovely breasts," he praised as he gently tweaked my rock hard nipples.

"Thank you," I blushed. He was so much older and more mature, physically and emotionally, than the boys I knew. He was confident and in control and I felt ravenous and wicked. My eyes closed and I savored his knowing touch. He fondled my breasts, kneaded them and toyed with my nipples as I continued to shamelessly moan my approval. Then, after a few minutes of dizzying pleasure he stopped.

"Now the rest," Patrick said as he gestured to my shorts. I was wearing a pair of cut-off jean shorts and I nodded as I unfastened the button and pushed them past my plump, wide butt leaving me in a pair of translucent white cotton panties. He looked at the dark triangle of fur that was clearly visible through the fabric and nodded.

"Very nice," he said and my heart jumped. "Take them off and hand them to me."

His words echoed in my head and I did exactly as he asked. I slid my panties down my legs and stepped out of them and my shorts. Then I reached down, picked them up. I could feel their dampness and I could smell my juices on them. My cheeks warmed with embarrassment but I did not hesitate. I wanted to please him. I wanted to make him happy and do what he said. I handed them to Patrick and he lewdly held them to his face. He breathed deep, inhaling my aroma and then offered me a sniff. It seemed weird but oddly exciting and I breathed my own scent into my lungs.

"You're wet," Patrick observed. Then he slid his hand between my legs and pushed his fingers into my slit. His touch was firm and knowing but gentle and a low moan rose from my chest as his digits entered me. I'd been fingered before but by boys who knew nothing about female anatomy. Patrick pressed his palm against my large, engorged clit and curled his middle finger into my frothy hole. The pad of his finger hit my g spot and he moved his hand up and down. He started slow but as my breathing deepened his pace became faster and he pressed harder until I had a strong, much needed orgasm. It wasn't my first. I'd taken care of that with a hairbrush handle and my fingers, but he was the first person to make me cum and it was fantastic.

With my first orgasm out of the way he guided me to the bed and stood before me. His rock hard dick jutted proudly from his sexy chocolate body and aimed upwards. I reached to it but he stopped me and shook his head.

"A lady always asks permission first," he said calmly. I was confused and I looked up at him with a furrowed brow.

"You don't want me to touch it?"

"Of course I do, but you must be respectful and ask permission."

It made sense, sort of, but I wasn't sure why. "Okay, may I please touch it?" I laughed nervously. I didn't understand his rules but I liked asking permission. It was hot. It gave him power and took power away from me.

"Ask again and call me Sir. I like that," he nodded and smiled down at me.

"May I touch your dick Sir?" I asked and a shiver ran down my spine. I felt my pussy tingle when my words hit my ears and I looked pleadingly at him, silently begging for permission to touch his beautiful black dick.

"Yes Laura, you may touch my cock,"

I quickly grabbed his shaft, not giving him time to change his mind. I stroked and squeezed his big cock for quite a while before he told me to suck it. The much smaller dicks I'd played with had paled in comparison in every way. Patrick tasted better and his size made everything more enjoyable. I sucked and slurped on him until my jaw ached, then he laid me back and licked my dripping wet pussy until I came harder than I ever had. When that magnificent orgasm was over Patrick kissed his way up my body, planting soft butterfly kisses all the way from my still ravenous pussy to my big, tender breasts. He kissed, sucked and nibbled on my nipples until I was squirming with passion. Then he aimed his cock at my frothy hole, rubbed it up and down my slit until I was about to cum again before easing his long, thick rod into my tight pink pussy. Pain shot through me as he tore what remained of my hymen and I cried out as he sank steadily deeper until he was pressed against my cervix.

He looked down and grinned when he saw blood on his dick and the sheet.

"I don't think those white boys prepared you for black dick," he teased as he started to thrust with long, languid strokes.

"Nope," I lied, omitting the fact that his was the first dick inside me.

His long body moved with incredible fluidity and grace and as the pain subsided the pleasure increased. My body began to move in time with his and I panted and moaned with each thrust of his big, delicious cock.

His hips moved faster and his body slapped against mine. My breathing labored and I grabbed at his gorgeous ass as I came on his big dick. Then he flipped me over, pulled my big butt into the air. He entered me from behind and fucked me like that until he was ready to cum.

"Not inside me," I pleaded. "I'm not on the pill." But he assured me that he'd had a vasectomy before he came deep inside my fertile womb.

We continued to fuck all summer until I went away to school and he ruined me for white boys until I met, and fell in love with my husband, but that's a long, boring story.