At the End of a Long Week

Story Info
It all started when she learned about my secret fetish.
3k words
4.45
16.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I

The sound of her sweet and quiet moans woke me up. She was next to me, with her tits out of the tank top, and a morning wood that came out of her hotpants, through the right side.

Strange... I had dreams about her, in bed, almost like this...

I cuddled with her wrapping my arms underneath her tits, tempted to nibble on them. She kept jerking off, but she let out a moan that was more surprise than pleasure. Then, she giggled and kissed me.

"Good morning," she mumbled; her hand slowing down.

I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks while I stared at the amazon beauty that my girlfriend is. Latina, tall, fit, with long legs, big tits, and a huge veiny cock. Is there anything else I could ask for?

I kissed her on the cheek and whispered: "Did I tell you that I love your hands?"

"Really?" she gasped.

My lips met her neck, and then went down to her breast. She twitched in the same way she does when she is about to cum.

"Let me help," I winked and kept sucking her nipple. My hands touched her entire body, going one way while my mouth did the same, but going the other way. I kissed her everywhere: her chest, her stomach, her thighs... until I stopped at the sight of her dick, tightly gripped by her left hand.

Precum came out as soon as I looked. It made the tip shinier under the dim sunlight. My girlfriend always said that I look so hot when I'm sucking her, and I think she looks gorgeous whenever I'm between her thighs. I couldn't stare at it for far too long before I kissed her balls.

I can't say whether I had doubts or I embraced the moment. Does it even matter anyway? All that matters is her pleasure, and she's edging brutally. Normally, I would be against it, but it's a Sunday morning. I'm only impatient because...

Well, let's be real, I am jealous. Why does her cock have to get her hands all over while all I could do is either stare or lick her balls? Then, as if she read my mind, my girlfriend offered a couple of fingers to me. I tried to lick them, but ended up rubbing my tongue piercing all over her cock's tip. Whenever she did it, I fell for that trick, until she finally came.

White juices erupted and stuck to her hand, slowly dripping from finger to finger while the thicker shots landed on my face. Her penis twitched and throbbed, almost as if it grew more in size and girth. I licked some of her cum first, and then embraced her still-hard cock with my tits, hoping to get some last drops between them.

She smiled, and offered me her stained fingers. Once I sucked them, she fucked my mouth with them.

God, I love her...

II

We woke up an hour before the alarm. I could feel the smell of my own sweat mixed with hers, combined with all the fluids we shared by our lovemaking. Put like that sounds corny, but after a stressful week, being double penetrated by her cock and an equally large dildo could make anyone corny.

Now, here she is, waking up next to me, with her nipples and cock hard again.

She greeted me with a morning kiss that made my heart race. Something in me started to get wet. Knowing her, it was intentional for her cock to touch my pussy. I prepared myself to take it, but as she kissed my neck, plans unexpectedly changed.

"Let's start this week right," she said, and then showed me her hands. "You like these... and I like these."

The hands that squeezed my breasts caught me off guard. My girlfriend kissed my neck and then started to play with my left nipple while she kept massaging my boobs. Her touch was impossible to resist.

She then kissed my right breast and started to slide her hand down my body, until it finally reached my inner thigh. Her teeth pinched my nipple while two fingers caressed my vulva. It wasn't long before I got wet.

One... Two... They went in with ease... My girlfriend kept sucking my tits and fucked me like I never could. Her fingers were long... maybe not as long as her dick, but long enough to push themselves deep.

She giggled and looked at me with a smile. "Naughty pervert," she said, and sucked my tits again.

The alarm clock ticked menacingly, as if this was a dream that I could be interrupted from anytime soon. I moaned loud. My pussy squeezed and creamed her fingers as they slid faster, pressing the G spot until I couldn't take it anymore.

My pussy squeezed those fingers more, as if it was a real cock that erupted inside me. I lamented that wasn't the case. Instead it was only two fingers; something that everybody has. It's just that some people are more gifted than others, and her hands were good for both fucking and spanking. She is, in equal parts, gifted and skilled.

I didn't expect for her to be so open about this fetish I have... maybe because it never came up, oddly enough. Maybe it was destined to happen today, because this could be the best way to start a week. I don't like to leave her cock unpleased, though. Nevertheless, we've been together long enough to know a few things from each other.

Almost as if she read my mind, she sat on top of me and placed her cock between my breasts. Of course this morning had to be one of those where I go to the office with cum stains on my cleavage.

The alarm went off right when she reached her climax. Some of her cum landed on my lips. I wasn't sure to whether lick it off or leave it as part of the stains, but at least I know that this wasn't a dream.

III

Pink and brown.

Meaty and veiny.

Long and thick.

The only thing that she didn't have was a Jacob's ladder, and I didn't mind as much. I fucked so many guys before only to find out that the best cocks belonged to women. She has the best of all.

It isn't strange for me to be on top. After she finally realized about my thing for her hands, she's been eager to do a sixty nine for the entire week. Despite what happened on Monday, this has been a hard week for both of us. Shame that we had to wait until now that the weekend is beginning.

However, as much as I love her hands, nothing can beat her tasty cock... unless, of course, my juices coated it. The way it tastes when our flavors mix is impossible to describe. My eyes brightened up as I looked forward for tonight. With my girlfriend below me, she had a great position to admire and taste both my pussy and my ass. Meanwhile, I got my mouth busy, and deepthroated her good.

I couldn't stop shivering. She kept switching from hole to hole, but I coughed out a moan when I felt two fingers sliding up my ass.

Fuck, I wanted to moan! I wanted to moan so badly... but I coughed. Her cock was deep down my throat, and her thighs suddenly wrapped around my head.

Sure it was another Friday night. A gym session together, some dinner, a shitty porn flick before bed... and, of course, I have to add my girlfriend attempting to murder me by asphyxiating me with her cock.

The only things we could feel, smell, and taste were our sweat, spit, runny makeup, and other bodily fluids mixed together. Even after an intense workout, neither of us felt tired. Instead, we started to play a game to see who can resist the most. Why sleep when we can eat each other throughout the night?

Her fingers fucked me faster and deeper, and moved with ease. Her cock hardened some more, and felt like it grew a bit. At this point I could feel the texture from the pronounced veins as she got closer to her climax. I thought we would be synchronized, but it turns out, I reached mine first, and it happened when I least expected it.

My pussy squirted all over her mouth. Her fingers remained inside my ass, at first. I stopped sucking, and rubbed my buttocks all over her face, forcing her fingers to slip out. She gripped my butt cheeks and dug her nails on them.

I looked into her crotch when my body started to calm down. It remained hard, but it also looked like the softest touch could make it erupt. Again, this was a hard week, yet she's incorporating her hands more often every single second we could squeeze out of our time to have sex. Aside from my tongue piercing, she also loves my tits. I couldn't miss an opportunity to have her rock hard cock between them again.

I turned around to face her, and looked into her eyes as I embraced her cock. She kept resisting what my breasts offered, and did her best to buy a few more seconds. The mean side of me took over, so I stuck out my tongue to play with the tip.

I know her. Body piercings are her biggest fetish, just like her hands are for me. The proof was on her cock. Even after erupting so much into my chest, chin, and neck, it still remained hard. I can't even fathom how much she would cum if I had my nipples pierced.

IV

The walls turned the loud music from the streets into a murmur that turned the apartment into a place that felt like a strip-club or a brothel. I could say that the dim lights and our lingerie sets for the evening also contributed to it, but that was the first thing that went on the floor.

The only thing that covered our bodies was lube. My girlfriend never stopped massaging my thighs, even after my pussy kissed her shaft. I felt the blush coming out stronger while her hands went higher, pressing every single pleasure point she could find. How come she knows how to use her hands so well?

She started to stroke my tits, and squeezed them so hard I moaned loud enough to make the streets silent. I couldn't wait any longer. I lost the bet we had, and yet I wasn't the only one desperate. Her cock got bigger the longer we played. Getting it inside was easy because we were both wet, but I almost thought it wouldn't fit.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I shoved it in. I was close to an orgasm.

"Already?" she laughed. "You seem to love my hands more than anything."

"Shut up! I'll make you cum with me."

"It's on then!"

She smacked my tits and then guided my hips while I bounced on top. Nails dug into my thighs as she stretched backwards and moaned. I did my best to resist, but the challenge was brutal. My girlfriend loves to edge, and she does it more often than I do, hence she likes to take her sweet time to even reach a teeny tiny orgasm. Having her below me, with her lips so close to my tits, was the real challenge. She can't resist them, and started to nibble on my nipples. I tried to keep it together, but she started to pull them with her teeth, I couldn't make it.

First orgasm of the night, yet I managed to ruin it.

I slowed down a bit. My girlfriend's hands gripped my ass, but she kept sucking my tits. A loud smack echoed over the walls after both of her hands made contact with my butt. With every spank, she pulled me down hard, shoving her entire cock inside me.

I lost my mind. All I could think of was how good it feels to have a big penis in me, even when the world's most beautiful fingers started to go inside my ass.

I came for the second time right when they went in. I also ruined it.

She took the lead, and didn't restrain herself. My girlfriend fucked me fast; her dick probably turning brighter than our bodies as my cunt creamed it good. I was so fucking wet that I could easily fit another cock, equally big. It would be a tight fit, though, and I don't think my pussy can stretch that much.

Then again, I wasn't thinking straight. Her moans turned more intense; a signal that I expected for a while. I gave myself up to an overwhelming feeling of pleasure while she reached her climax. My pussy squeezed her cock as she came inside me while she thrust, non-stop, and yet, after it was all over, she didn't stop.

Instead, she slowed down, but never stopped fucking me. Her cock remained hard. How could it be?

"Round two?" she smiled.

"Fuck my throat this time," I nodded, and licked her lips.

V

Her plump lips poked my neck while I sat on her lap. We both faced the TV, and ignored it while the credits from a porn film rolled. We actually stopped caring about the movie once our clothes came off. Instead, we massaged each other with lube. Like hers, my tits remained oiled. Then I got on top of her, and her glistening cock poked my ass. It was Sunday night, and as we both agreed upon, Sundays are anal days.

I'm always nervous about it. It hurts only a tiny bit, even with enough lube, yet I can't stop doing it. I love it. We just don't do it often enough so that I could get used to it. Be that as it may, I know I'm safe with her.

Soft hands touched my waist and caressed my stomach before going their separate ways, up and down. I looked back at my girlfriend and bit my lips.

"Fuck me good, my love."

Tonight, riding her was a bit easier. Maybe my ass finally started to give in, and I get it. It's impossible to say no to such a perfect cock, yet it takes time to get used to. The tongue piercing I have is my reward for managing to deepthroat her fully. Now that there's no pain I'm starting to think about getting a suitcase piercing and the magic cross. I'd be giving up many things while they heal, but it'll be worth it.

My girlfriend kept kissing my neck while she pinched my nipples. I guess that's what she likes to do the most. Another porno begun, but I didn't pay attention to it. All I thought about is how good her cock would feel if it was pierced.

I shouldn't have done that. As soon as I pictured four to five barbells underneath the shaft, my pussy squirted a little. She wouldn't have noticed if it wasn't for the distinct moan I always let out when it happens.

"Looks like your cunt wants to play!"

"Don't you- ah!"

It was very easy for her to shove three fingers inside. I wanted to refuse because this gets me closer to my climax. She knows how much I love being double penetrated, even though the second cock is always a dildo. Nevertheless, the thought of four hands touching me while two cocks fuck my holes? That's something I'd like to experiment.

If only we knew a third person to have a threesome with on Sunday nights like this...

"Fuck you!" I yelled.

"Aren't you doing that?" she moaned, and pinched my nipples harder.

I moaned louder and looked down my body, disregarding whatever happened with those three girls undressing on screen. Like her cock, her hands were more aggressive, and brought me closer and closer to an actual orgasm.

Obviously, she wasn't near one at all. My girlfriend wanted to make me cum now, so that my body becomes more sensitive for the next one. If I was another one, I'd say that her lasting long is annoying, but this is a bonus. Once we're done, we always end up so relaxed and mellow.

The first orgasm was quick and unremarkable. The second, not so intense. The third one, though, was the one that made me squirt like hell. Maybe watching half of the movie helped. There were many scenes that turned us on more. Nevertheless, no matter how much I squirted, she still remained hard.

I stepped out and kneeled before her. First, I sucked her balls, and slowly licked her entire shaft, leaving my mouth open for a good fuck. She is very crazy about the way my piercing feels, and by the moment she deepthroated me for the tenth time, she didn't pull out.

My head remained locked between her legs while her cock erupted. Nails dug into my scalp, making me feel more like a kitty or a hooker dressed like a cat instead of a girlfriend, yet I don't mind if she treated me as such from time to time. I coughed out the cum as I started to asphyxiate. That's when she finally pulled out. One last shot erupted from her cock, and landed in a perfectly diagonal line that went from my left nostril to the end of my right eyebrow.

I kissed her cock and remained there, admiring it as she stroked it, until it finally started to go limp. I rested my head upon her thighs, and then fell asleep. One hand caressed my hair.

The last thing I listened to was the sounds of a girl moaning. Then, everything faded into obscurity.

I love my girlfriend. I love her more than anything in the world.