The Pool Invitation

Story Info
You get invited by your crush to her house for the weekend.
5k words
4.13
21.6k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudayo
Mudayo
133 Followers

You ring at the big house's door. Though this isn't your first time coming here, it is the first time you'll be in this house alone with Tara, your friend. You've been waiting for this date for a while. She had invited you to use her parent's pool while they were out of a trip, but to you its more than just that. It's the day where you'll finally ask her out, the day you'll become more than just friends! Or so you hope.

A few seconds later she opens the door. "Hey you came! Come on in!" She invites you in. You two talk as you make your way to the living room where you toss your backpack and remove your shoes and socks. "You can go ahead, I'll get into my bikini and grab us some snacks."She says as he heads upstairs.

You do just that and jump out of your clothes, having worn your bathing shorts underneath your normal clothes, and go wait for her by the swimming pool. As you open the glass door to the yard, you see someone, a girl? laying on her stomach on a sun chair. "Fuck!" You scream internally, "I thought it was gonna be just the two of us!"

Whoever she was, you did think she was even cuter than Tara. Such a bountiful ass. Perfectly womanly curves in her hips. With how close her body was to the chair she didn't seem to be the most well-endowed in the chest region, but did that bother you so much? Clearly she had been out there for awhile, the sun already baking her skin a rather seductive tan. Your heart started beating faster as you realized she didn't have a bra on, the only piece of clothing on her being that tiny bikini bottom that basically disappeared in the valley that was that bubble butt. Does Tara have a sister? you thought, or maybe she's just a very open friend visiting by. That's when she turned over...

She let out a bit of a contented sigh as she heard someone shuffling closer, stretching out as she adjusted the frames of her oversized pink sunglasses. "Already time for you to kick me out, huh sis? You really must be scared I'm gonna steal your little boytoy from you?" She playfully coos, followed by a girlish giggle. "Don't worry, I'll try not to embarrass you by flaunting myself about."

As you take a closer look at her face, blood drains from your own as you recognize who 'she' was. "Huh... Wait a second. No fucking way. What are you doing here dweeb!?" There was more so laughter in 'her' voice than anger as 'she' lifted her sunglasses slightly to look over at you, coming up to a stand from her chair. You could see a massive bulge attempting to escape the confines of 'her' undersized bikini, part of her perfectly shaven balls and oversized shaft on display due to pushing on the fabric well enough to reveal quite a bit. Holy fuck was 'she' massive, certainly larger than you were hard, and right now 'she' was entirely flaccid.

Your jaw drops as you realize that the 'girl' you've just been drooling for was in fact your worst nightmare, your nemesis, the demon spawn that made it his life's duty to make yours a living hell. Your highschool bully Caleb, or as they call him, Kale.

Passed the initial shock, you hear his feminine voice spitting his venomous insult again. Usually, you just take it and move on with your day but this time its different, right? He's not on his turf, this is YOUR friend's house making this your turf. You slightly puff my chest and clear your throat. "I should be asking you that! This is Tara's house so you better behave or I'll tell her to kick you out." You try to sound as confident as you can but you had to admit that using your friend's authority as a threat made you feel a little lame.

Kale bursts out in laughter, unable to really contain it as he strode over in your direction, close enough for the scent of the cocoa butter to reach out to you. "What a fucking joke. Trying to put on a macho act when out of anyone in existence, I was the one that knew exactly how fake it is? How many times had I pushed you to the verge of tears, rattling like some type of beaten puppy. As if the act could really fool anyone though. The fear in your face and light shake to your form made it clear exactly where you stand right now. Clearly you don't understand my relation with Tara~" He says, cocking his hip to the side and tilting his pretty head to the side tauntingly. "If anything I figured you would be a bit more welcoming considering you don't have any teachers around to go crying to now." He jested with a devilish smirk. He may have been smaller than you, needing to look up to lock eyes with you, but he looks something alarmingly demon-like to you.

As his eyes drifted low to look over the rest of your shaking body, he notices something. A surprising, laughable thing that makes his evil smile stretch wider.

"And what makes you think I wasn't invited here anyhow? Don't think that Tara saw what a real piece of cockmeat looked like and couldn't help herself? Looks like you are walking with a little shrimp dick by comparison. She really is a freak, huh? Must want me to show you how to really fuck her good~" He chastised as he suddenly upturned his bikini bottoms, his cock and balls dangling out freely.

Your eyes practically bulge out as the femboy unleashes a veiny, semi hard eight or so inches long slab of fuckmeat. "What's the matter? It's not like I hadn't sunbathed in the nude here before, and CLEARLY you want to see my package in its full glory. I can be kind sometimes too. I bet you haven't even fucked her! Yet I've hilted out in that bitch already!"

Your face goes red. Though you can't tell if it was out of anger, shame, or arousal. Maybe all of them. A torrent of negative thoughts cloud your mind. Why is he here? Did Tara really invite him? Is she dating him?.

The moment you feel like you're about to have a seizure, you hear a sweet familiar voice."Oh I see you guys already met!" You turn around to see your beautiful friend walking towards you in a sexy black laced bikini. In the meantime, the girly bully had stuffed himself back into his bottoms his expression reverts to a much softer smile."Sorry Sam, I didn't tell you about him. He can be a pain in the ass sometimes but he's alright when you get to know him." Your heart sunk, "so it's true?'' You think, unable to fathom it. "This little grimlin just cucked me?"

"Sam what's wrong? you look upset?" Tara asks worried."Oh, I thought you were gonna run me off sis. Sounds like you are feeling a little better about things." Kale goes ahead and gives out a light tap against your back like nothing was the matter at all as you seem to move through so many different states of emotion. His voice seemed to have become a bit more cutesy, though it wasn't the first time you heard him talk that way. Typically it was when he was really trying to emasculate and tease you.

"Look I know meeting my brother isn't really high on your list of things to do for this weekend but-"

"Wait your brother?.." Your perk up. "S-so you guys are related?" Tara looks at me confused" well, not exactly, he's my step brother, my dad remarried a few years ago."

You don't know what to make of it, on one hand you're reassured that they are related. But on the other, that means you'd have to put up with the devil's spawn if you're to date her. You just dive into the pool and let your brain cool down a bit.

Kale walks over to Tara's side as you sink in the water. He wraps an arm around her and suddenly groping her ass. It was quick, but he pulled Tara in for a full on kiss on the lips, something she hadn't experienced for a long time. "You really could have done better than him, don't you think? He's really just going to disappoint you after having me for so long. I honestly feel kind of embarrassed you want to replace me with such a pathetic punk." He whispers out in her ear.

As you find yourself surfacing up from the water you swear you could see his hand coming out from between Tara's asscheeks before he backs away from her, flashing you another malicious grin as he gave a girlish hand wave over in your direction.

An eyebrow along with your insecurities rise. But you quickly shake off the thought. There was no way that would ever be true, right? You sigh and let yourself float on the water planking. " Hey Tara, wanna join? the water is nice." You invite, but she brushes you off. "No, I'm fine, I'm gonna tan a little." She lies on a sun chair, puts on sunglasses and relaxes under the sun.

Seeing the clear bewilderment on your face the brat can't help but openly let out another laugh as he walks on over to Tara as she lays down, bending over deep to try and whisper something in her ear, "You know what... If you don't mind me bullying around your little boyfriend a bit, I might go ahead and fill up that little pussy of yours again in a little bit. I know you miss my nightly visits... Would you like that sis? All you need to do is turn a blind eye for a bit. Sound like a fair deal?" There was a little croon to his voice as he spoke out to her in the honey-dipped tone he knew she loved to hear directly in her ear. He knew just all the perfect buttons to press to get her to acquiesce. A little too well in fact.

Tara mewls at his words, shivers running down her curvacious body. "Alright, just don't be too mean, I kinda like him." She says in such a casual tone, almost as if that was what she had planned to happen from the start. She lies on her stomach facing away from the pool and plugs her earphones.

"Hm... Good girl," He cooed into her ear like somehow he was the older one. Younger he might have been, he was definitely the one that held the power.

All the while as Kale was having his secret chat with his sister, he wiggled his tantalizing ass up in the air in your direction. So perfectly fit and bouncy. With how his bikini bottom looked like a thong on the lower end, it was like you were looking at a bare ass were it not for those balls threatening to spill out so easily. And as if to taunt you even further, he casually reached a hand back and pulled at one of his butt cheeks, just enough to reveal a cute, pink asshole. Clean and shaven. Delectable. Tasty.

Your eyes peel open and practically pop out of their orbits at the unreal sight. Such an erotic body, wasted on this little fucker. Still you can't help but get hard seeing him from this angle. Your heart starts pounding faster, and your dick strains in your trunks. And almost unconsciously, you slide a hand down my bottoms and start stroking yourself.

As he straightened back out and turned over in your direction, Kale could see your clear arousal. The color in your cheeks. The last half second of your lascivious gaze before you had the opportunity to look away if you even wanted to. The ceased breath caught up on wanting to steal another moment to look. Most evidently that hand beneath the water, steadily stroking yourself. "What a fucking faggot." He thought, smirking.

He walked over toward the edge of the pool closest to you. Standing up above, for once he probably actually looked like the menacing devil you thought he was towering above you. Well, partially so. From that angle you could see that much more of his oversized manly bits peeking out. With a heightened eyebrow and a wicked gaze, he took hold of his junk and spoke out to you, "Dude, did you forget I was a boy too? Is that why you wanted to date my sister? Are you gay for me and that willing to want to get close to me?" That hand on his sex moved over to one of the knots of his g-string like bikini bottom and pulled, for the second time releasing his kraken of a cock for you to see. This time it was slightly harder. Not even at full mast and it had to be close to 10 inches already! "See homo? I'm a MAN!"

You gulp loudly at the sight of the Behemoth. How can such a small, feminine body have this scary angry looking beast, you wondered. You watch, almost out of morbid curiosity as the heavy pole of fagmaker meat awakens, pulsing blood through its virile veins, pulsing, throbbing, slowly growing to full mast.

Now only a few feet away from your face, you could practically taste the thing. Smell it too as it releases a thick stench of manly musk. Drool start running the side of your mouth, and your hand dances faster in your shorts. Why are you so turned on by this awful imp?

You eventually snap out of your trance and shake those thoughts away. NO! You like Tara and you want to make love to HER! And certainly not this.... thing and certainly not this 'boy'! You yell in your head, more so to convince yourself than to state a fact. You look past him and watch your beautiful future girlfriend and gain some resolve and will power. "Are you sure you're not the one who is in love with me? I mean you keep trying to get my attention, but in your child aged mind it might be the only way you know to express your love, hmm?"

Once more evil trap lets out a laugh, his dick and fat ass bouncing slightly from his body movements. Just then by doing so, a small amount of pre-cum forming at the tip gets flung off by the jostling, landing smack dab across his little victim's cheek and lips. As he straightened out, goes ahead and drops down, letting his legs enter the water. Like this, his foot long bussy destroyer was only so many inches away your succulent lips.

"You think you can get away with trying to say that when you're literally drooling at the sight of my fat cunt-stretcher? It's not even my bubble butt-," He says as he rings out a slap against his own ass. "You are fucking stroking your little dicklet off to my fucking man-meat! Stop trying to deflect from the truth, you're just a little fucking faggot! Believe me bitch, loving and fucking are not the same thing. And. I. Fuck."

Anger just keeps on boiling inside you, but with your crush just a few feet away, you just take a deep breath and calm down, not that you could do anything if you even wanted to. This little demon seems to have won the lottery for perfect gene; hotter than the most of prettiest girls at school, a massive cock and a strength that could rival your schools best athletes, truly this boy wasn't normal.

"Wh-whatever, I'm only here for the weekend so just pretend I don't exist and I'll do the same about you." You forcefully detach your gaze from his dripping fucklog and swim away.

"Whatever? That's the best you can muster Sammy?" With some more dismissive laughter he watches you wade away. Clearly you were trying to fight your real nature. Maybe you just needed a little reminder, he thought.

After you had your moment resting in the water, finding yourself ever drifting and lost in your conflicted thoughts, you let your awareness drop too easily. Getting a bit too close to the edge you suddenly feel a hand reaching out and grasping you by the shoulder. As soon as you feel yourself getting dragged closer to the edge and out of the water another hand reaches out and wraps around your neck, effectively putting you into a chokehold.

Like a fish out of water, you find yourself in a state of shock as Kale already has you pinned with only the tips of of your toes still touching the water. You can feel his massive gut rearranger pressing into your back. The arm at your neck loosens lightly to allow you to speak out."You're being rather haughty, aren't you fucker?" There was a sting in his words now that he hadn't used yet. Not meant to demean or tease. An outright threat. The same voice you have heard him use on yourself or a few other unlucky bastards before beating them into a pulp. "Want to call me gay, huh? You feel my dick against you, don't you? Does it make you want to stroke that excuse of your dick right now? Like it did earlier? Admit it faggot, the gay one here is you. Because you LOVE me, don't you? I enjoy tormenting you, yet you fucking LOVE me? What a fucking degen!"

You struggle for all you're worth, trying to pry his skinny yet unmovable arms with all your might, but he doesn't even flinch. All you succeed in doing is tiring yourself out. And after a while you just relent and endure his verbal humiliation, just like its always the case, what a pathetic excuse of a man you are, can't even fend off a small girly boy like him.

"W-why are you doing this? I never did anything to you" You whimper, voice shaking as yyou're already on the verge of tears. "You're better than me... is this what you wanted to hear?... humiliate me infront of my friend?! I hope you burn in hell..." you try holding back your tears, but this was just too much for a weak willed bitch like you.

It's like a wave of euphoria came over the bully as you began to cry. The pressure on your back building up. That's right, your whining and acceptance of defeat seemed to strike a chord with him. With your pathetic speech done, he resumes choking you out again, depriving you of precious oxygen.

"Your friend? Really? You think I care about my sister hanging out with some inferior piece of trash like you? Hah. No. I'm just pissed. Today because you tried to boss me around in my own FUCKING home. I find it FUN bullying you. You had to go and be a real bitch though, didn't you!? So, I'll give you one chance..."

He rolls over so you find yourself pinned beneath him, Tara in clear view ahead of you. Doing exactly as told and turning a blind eye, she was either too engrossed in her overtly loud music or drifted off to sleep. So close... Yet she didn't seem to care as your vision blurred and you seemed at the precipice of passing out. Then... Precious air, but a rough, wet ground.

Kale had let go of you finally so you could breath, but his hands only readjusted so he could force your head into the ground with one hand, the other beginning to tear down your swimming trunks.

"Admit it. Admit how much of a faggot you are. How you wish to submit your slutty self to me. How you wish I would BREED you like the little bitch you are. Be honest, and I might finally show you mercy. Fucking daring to stare at my ass, like I'm some faggot that would let you actually fucking touch me with your dick. I'm not the bitch here, YOU are!"

You squirm underneath him, wiggle around trying to push him off you, whine even but the fucker won't budge. You are doomed to be his bitch.

The hand on your head roughly pulled back at your hair, allowing you one glance at the villainous face staring down at you with contempt before you found your face shoved back into the ground. New waves of pain ached the side of your face, for a moment distracting you from your bully repositioning his hips as one of his hands spreads your ass. "Nowhere as amazing as mine,cute, well-shaven and clean. Of course mine is still nice and tight. Men aren't meant to take dicks up their ass after all.~" He whispers crudely in your ear.

One excruciatingly painful thrust later, fighting against a unprepared bud attempting to refuse entrance, and his entire cockhead along with two inches of his massive length and girth have thrust inside you. Mayhaps it was a virgin to dick, but if you were so lucky he may have experimented with himself a bit before to make that entrance slightly more... Agreeable? Either way, after forcing his way into the belligerent bitch below him, cackling came out from him once more.

"I gave you an out faggot! If you want me to FUCK you so bad though, fine! I much prefer pussy, but fucking up your sissy guts could be fun too!"

Your eyes shoot wide open, your mouth hangs open, trying to scream but nothing came out. You feel an excruciating pain in my lower entrance, though for you it was more of an exit. Fuck, did he really go through with it?! You start hyper ventilating, panicking at the realization of the situation, You grit your teeth as your rectum and anal ring burns, trying to expand to fit his fist sized head.

You even attempt to crawl away but you don't have the strength anymore, its like his fuckrod was draining you. "K-Kale..... p-please....I'm sorry.." You plead, at this point you'd do anything to get away, even though it might be too late, the deed was done, he just made you officially a bottom fag.

Mudayo
Mudayo
133 Followers
12