All Comments on 'At the Finish Line'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful, continuous mind blowing outrageous, hedonistic sex. You have done it again you sex crazed fucker Brett. My girls and I will act this out till we pass out and then some. It is a little short though, so come on more and more of this and soon. You also have a bit of other fab stories to add to. Cunt lapping crazy for it sex maniac Lanc's UK. I could fuck myself into oblivion with two absolutely beautiful women like you have described here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So sucking fucking hot

IAnd my two live in fuck buddies have read this story again, a result of which has been to suck and fuck each other into oblivion and then some. Oh you are so fucking good at writing about hedonistic red hot sex, my girls and I are all dripping with fuck lust, lusting for cunt and cock like even you will have difficulty imagining. I simply adore cunt and never get enough, love having two at a time and getting totally drunk on cunt nectar. Can barely wait to finish this and get back to sucking cunt and fucking cunt at the same time. More and more like this and soon, it has been far to long since you have put anything on here. Outrageous fucking sex maniac uk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hotter than hell

Just had to read this again along with my two live in lovers so that we can act it out and get sexually stoned out of our minds with fuck lust and drunk on cunt juice, fucking and sucking till we pass out, more and still more of this story please and soon. Greedy sex crazed cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s uk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous