At the Finish Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two should see how amazing you look together," Stefano groaned from his vantage point. "This is the damned sexiest thing I've ever seen. Is she good baby, is she making you feel good?"

"Oh yeah baby, she's eating me alive," Sofia groaned again. "What a nasty little bitch she's turning out to be, do I know how to pick them or what?"

Her face between Sofia's clenched thighs, Simone couldn't hear everything her new lover was saying, but what she did hear was all complimentary. She felt proud and sensual that she could impart such feelings to the sexy, sultry Brazilian and couldn't wait to feel her lover's cock buried deep inside of her cunt. While her mind drifted there, she felt Sofia pulling away. Simone moaned in protest.

"Don't worry, silly baby, Mama's not going anywhere," Sofia purred. "We are going to do asixty-nine baby and get each other off and then, I think we ought to let poor Stefano join us before the man explodes," She told Simone.

"Heavens, we wouldn't want that," Simone joked. "His fans would never forgive me."

"Never mind his fans, I would never forgive you," Sofia laughed as she helped Simone position herself into readiness. From the second their bodies entwined, Simone felt a sense of sexual passion unlike anything that she had ever experienced before. There was a sense of tranquility there, despite all the heat she was feeling. Sofia was so good at this, she was briefly unaware of the weight of the other person on the bed. The women broke apart and saw that Stefano had joined them.

"As I said, you two looked amazing," He smiled at them both. "May I taste you both?"

Sofia nodded, Simone following behind. It had been a long time since a male other than Bobby had touched her down there and yet, as Stefano's mouth touched her sopping pussy, she got chills. She didn't know that a man could be so gentle and still remain so strong. He licked her a few times with a knowing skill and then turned his attentions to his fiancé. When he was done with Sofia, he rolled over on to his back. For the first time, Simone got a good look at his endowment.

"Dear God, is he a man or a stallion?" Simone gasped. "How do you take that thing inside of you?"

"He is well-endowed sweetling, yes, but what matters is what can be done with it," Sofia said, touching Simone's cheek. "You will find out that Stefano knows the ways to a woman's pleasure very nicely."

"Would you like to taste me, Simone?" Stefano asked in soft, pleasant tone. "Sofia loves sucking cock, it gets her hot. Does it get you hot as well?"

Simone couldn't answer that. It never had with Bobby, but with a lover as incredible as Stefano, it just might. She moved closer, reached out and touched it with her hand. It jumped and she giggled, but feeling empowered, Simone took it in her mouth and began to suck him. While she was doing that, Simone was nuzzling her flesh, kissing and caressing them, making them all seem like 3 parts of a whole.

Stefano smiled as his cock slipped out of Simone's mouth with a little "pop". "I think you should ride me and I'll eat Sofia," He suggested. "She never tires of oral sex and you two can continue to play your games. I think the two of you are very much into each other."

Stefano was correct, she felt as much connection to the Brazilian bombshell as she did to him. She slithered her cunt down on his cock, inch by agonizing inch until it was stuffed deep inside of her. She began to move on it, rocking her body and trying to take as much as she could and maintain any semblance of control. Sofia's lips joined hers and their arms went around each other as they availed themselves of Stefano sexually.

Stefano was a machine, a fucking God, in Simone's mind. His body was moving as best as it could while two women were mounted on him, one of his shaft, one on his tongue. Sofia's beautiful squeals were being muffled by Simone's gentle kisses, although it was evident she was having a wonderful time. Simone herself had already experienced the best sex of her life and as her cunt clenched around Stefano's cock, her orgasm sent her into a new personal high.

She climbed off Stefano's cock and let herself stare at it for a minute, scarcely believing that massive club had been inside of her. Simone moved to the head of the bed while Sofia got on all fours. Stefano really began pounding it to Sofia, pulling her hair, slapping her ass, fucking her savagely. She didn't seem to mind one bit, she was really getting into it and her mouth slathered all over Simone's cunt, making the blonde cum yet again. Even someone as talented with words as Simone was couldn't describe the sensations she was experiencing at the hands of these two dedicated fuckers. She just let her mind shut down and her body take over, carrying her away to a new realm.

No one in that room would forget the events of that evening, a hedonistic, free-wheeling bacchanal that didn't stop until everyone was exhausted. They slept together and in the morning, showered and dressed again while waiting for breakfast to arrive. Simone knew that this was the start of a huge day for her, a turning point in her career. While she was putting on her shoes, she saw that Sofia had just finished a phone call. Her new friend walked over to her and handed her a business card.

"That was my agent I was just talking to on the phone and she wishes to see you as soon as you can work it out," Sofia told Simone. "I raved so much about you she is sure you'll be a sensation."

"I couldn't, my career ..."

"Simone darling, only a fool would turn down an opportunity like this and you do not strike me as a fool," Sofia told her. "You can continue to write, you will see much more of the world and you will likely never have to worry about money again. It costs you nothing but time to talk things over with her and see if it would interest you. Besides ..." Sofia wrapped her arms around Simone "... I am not yet ready to lose the new friend I have made and Stefano feels the same way."

"I do," He said, joining the two women and hugging Simone. Just then, their breakfast arrived. Stefano tipped the waiter generously and also gave him an autograph, as did Sofia. "Who's she?" He asked, pointing at Simone nervously. "Is she anybody."

Simone smiled at him and said "Maybe not yet, but I plan to be." She sighed to herself, knowing that Bobby would never accept the way things were going to have to be now. She knew that it would be over between them once she told him about the brand-new life she planned to pursue vigorously. She had few regrets as it had been a good ride while it lasted.

6 months to the day, Simone's publisher got an exclusive story written by Simone and lavishly illustrated with photographs, of the wedding of Stefano Capaldi and Sofia Gamba. As the Maid of Honor, Simone could offer a unique perspective on the story and it made the cover.

Somewhat coincidentally and on that very same day, an issue of Elle magazine appeared on the newsstands with a cover photo of Simone and Sofia frolicking on the beaches of Ipanema.

12