At the Hippie Commune

Story Info
An older woman’s sexual experiences at a Hippie commune.
3k words
4.18
17k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers

AT THE HIPPIE COMMUNE

By Aleq de Satyr

Intro

My name is Verona Sativa. I teach Social Sciences at a very diversified, very progressive inner city community college. I am also a writer and have published two feminist oriented novels. I am a divorced Grandma. The summer I turned 60 I decided to take a sabbatical to explore and experience life in a hippie commune. It has always been my desire to do so, perhaps even write about it. Hippies as we know have dropped out of the mainstream. (Remember "Turn on, tune in, drop out?) They rejected capitalism, materialism and middle class values. They believed land should be free and people should live communally instead of pursuing individual ambition. Many of them became the architects of the "new world". The music, "hippie music", was the aural emotional expression of that "better way".

The authentic hippies of yesterday are still hippies today, maybe not in dress or actions, but in their core values. They could be millionaires, but you will still find a hippie inside. A hippie commune is where a group of people come together to share everything. Everything? Pretty much! People with similar ideals and beliefs come together in either one big house or several houses on the same plot of land. The product of this dissatisfaction was hippie culture, and from hippie culture sprang hippie communes--group living spaces, communities, or villages where like minded individuals could live simply like their agrarian ancestors (usually with the help of some mind altering substances). They also practice "free love" or sex with several partners. It is highly spiritual for them.

No Bras, no Panties...Indeed!

I found a 60's style free love, flower power, sex-oriented commune called Eden Lake thru a friend in New Mexico; a much diversified multi ethnic, multi-cultural very well organized group and to my surprise with electricity and indoor plumbing. The residents range in age from 25 to 60; there were more women than men. They were hetero, Bisexual, Lesbian etc. clad in very scanty clothing; some of the younger women were totally naked, as nature intended said one of them. The Matriarch and spiritual leader was a 56-year-old woman called Bianca. She is also a Pagan/Wiccan adherent and a nudist to boot. My jaw dropped when I laid eyes on her. She is super hirsute; I've never seen so much hair on a woman especially the luxuriant jungle covering her cunt. We talked and laughed like old friends over some booze and pot. Bianca thought I have that quality of agelessness about me. Indeed, I feel I have been 30 years old all my life. My body is still trim, fat-free and spritely not to mention my feminine curves; my long curly hair and thick eyebrows my aura of sensuality.

"There's a whole new world out here among Hippies that you can explore; full of new things and adventures, full of mystery and rituals, lust and sensuality" said Bianca." And I warn you, the randy young dudes will try and fuck you, you look so hot and fuckable" she added.

"Oh, I expect them to" I quipped. "And don't forget, no bras no panties, let your cunt get some fresh air" she said with a chuckle.

A young dude called Cochise was assigned to me to guide me around the commune. He was part Apache part Black mid 30's, rather good looking and very funny. I was struck by the outline of his big tumescent cock in his spandex shorts. Indeed, he wanted me to see it. He took me on a tour introducing me to residents. It was a fascinating place and wonderful people. Cochise came over the next day with food, booze and some pot. We felt completely at ease with each other. Sexual energy began flowing between us. The message in his eyes said I'd love to fuck you...Then we were kissing and kissing rather spontaneously, passionately. He told me I was very desirable. "And you do excite and turn me on so much; I get all soft and warm inside around you" I retorted, smiling warmly and nestling against him on the futon bed. I'd become so fucking wet and wanted to be fucked as he caressed my neck, my breasts, between my legs. I moaned, melting into him like a magnet. "You have no idea how happy I am" I said after sucking his rock-hard 10 inch very thick dick.

I was open for a thousand lovers, each gesture was magic...I offered my cunt, bathed in liquid. "Please come into me, fuck me now" I whispered. He entered me slowly and I sucked his dick in with my strong vaginal muscles, thrillingly wantonly...The longer he fucked me the wetter I became, my juices squirting out intermittently. I gasped repeatedly, drowning in ecstasy to his smooth, powerful thrusts, gliding into the layers of my cunt, my magical moans echoing his hard grunts, my hips rotating sweetly, my nipples hard erect little temples of lust. Cochise held nothing back, taking much pleasure in my passionate enjoyment. The room was filled with the sounds coming from my cunt and my mournful cries. Then I heaved and screamed and melted beneath him, letting out a long animal cry as we both flew past the barrier into a powerful orgasm. We simply looked at each another, reeling from the devastating pleasure. He fucked all my orifices intermittently all day long.

I did not see Cochise for several days so I went on to explore the outer sections of the commune, to the small lake in the woods. It was hot so I wore a very short tunic that barely covered my bare round ass and hairy cunt. There were people mostly young women swimming, others on a picnic a couple fucking on a blanket under the trees. I was tempted to wade into the water when a deep male voice behind me said "welcome to Eden Lake".

I turned to gaze into the green eyes of a muscular, very tanned young man wearing only bikini briefs and OMG, filled with a huge bulge. His name was Louis a Cajun originally from New Orleans. He was the security guy in the commune. He offered to show me around then later took me to his cabin for a drink. I was lulled by the rum and coke and the sensuous guitar music, the warm afternoon breeze. We talked and joked and philosophized and griped, enjoying each other's company. Louis then slowly peeled off my tunic admiring my body; I had no objection. Then off came his briefs and out sprang a huge erect dick jutting out like a sword. Minutes later I was spread out on the bed.

I was very wet and moaning deeply in my throat as my arousal rose. I continued to moan repeatedly while he sucked my cunt my clitoris fervidly, his face lost in my wet folds my soggy pussy hair. Finally rushing me to a glorious shuddering orgasm. Still shuddering, I pleaded with Louis to put his cock inside and fuck me, spreading myself wider for his deep, strong thrusts. His cock was a tight fit, deliciously tight. He fucked me expertly and I came and came. I screamed wildly every time I came, my cunt runny with cream; five orgasms in all! Then we began to move in sync, vibrating together, shuddering with each sweet thrust, savoring the delicious sensations, moving magically in a hot storm of passion. Fucking passionately. I kept trembling, feeling the strong pulsations of his cock, throbbing vigorously steely hard, moving with precision and rhythm. I writhed and fucked like a practiced whore. I cried out in another powerful orgasm, coming and coming and wailing and Louis began to spill semen profusely into me, making my cunt overflow with cum. We both fell asleep exhausted.

A Dykeversion

A few days later I went to the orchard to pick some fruit and literally bumped into a woman behind a shed tending to the cannabis nursery. Her name was Hera, in her early 50's and looking fit athletic, her very short denim skirt barely covered her shaved cunt; she was topless her nipples pierced, her smoky hair held back with an orange band. She told me she was a Lesbian. In her cabin we drank some wine shared a joint then she read some of her poems many of them explicitly erotic. Hera's poetry equates sexual and political liberation, linking an intense sensuality with the insurrectionary spirit, as well as celebrating the mystery, beauty and transcendent power of woman's body...It contains a passion and fire that smolder with rage at injustice while delighting in the wonders and beauty of life. She sat on the futon legs parted to display her pink fleshy cunt... As I listened to Hera, her kohl-tinted eyes began to seduce me. Her voice was milky with emotion; my eyes were riveted to her big pierced clitoris. I watched the excitement in her as I caressed her body in a prolonged foreplay, and that excited me.

I licked and sucked on her nipples gently, moving rhythmically...She told me not to stop. I scooped some sticky juice from her twat and rubbed it on her breasts, fascinated by her great wetness.

I started to thrust my fingers then my whole hand into Hera in a hypnotic rhythm, stroking her G-spot. She seemed to be in a dream, or in space, muttering endearments in... She began to pant, her cunt gripping my wrist harder, her arms and legs clutching me to her voraciously. Hera's moans and her wet, slurpy sounds were intoxicating for me; the supreme aphrodisiac. I mounted her rubbing my cunt rhythmically against her thigh, kissing her deeply. She came noisily, thrashing about, pulling me down with her. I began to squirt onto her thigh, grunting. A beautiful orgasm that rejuvenates and renews...Two hours later we began to fuck again.

An Awesome Encounter

Upon my return from a lovely shower at the communal bathhouse, Bianca came over in her resplendent nudity smoking a joint. As usual our conversation was lewd, obscene; I could not believe how depraved I'd become. Bianca told me about the impending visit of a guy called Jaguar, Jag for short. He visited the commune regularly to fuck Bianca and some of the younger women. He was believed to be an immortal but Bianca did not buy that. He was reputed to be a sex superman with a perpetual erection tethered to his thigh. Amazing I thought.

"I'm sure he'd love to fuck your well-seasoned cunt" said Bianca, "and trust me you'd love it; until then let's fuck" she added stroking her hairy cunt. Bianca was very wet, like a deep pool. The rosy petals of her vulva glistening with thick, opalescent juices. Her clitoris was large, thickly hooded. I inhaled her magnetic female essence, gravitating to her in desire. She lay in naked disorder in the orange glow of filtered sunlight, stirring my pilgrim soul brazenly. I stroked her large clitoris bringing it to life; hard and engorged. Her cunt was suffused with light, something sacred glistening. I began to eat her ravenously. She tasted salty, warm like the tropical sea, spicy dashed with cinnamon. she guided my hand into her slippery cave and I stayed anchored to her, plowing hard and deep into her wet, endless wilderness.

"Oh God" she gasped, as I reached her cervix, lifting her hips to meet my probing hand.

"That feels so fucking good" she sighed. "It's been awhile for me to get fisted". A lambent breeze blew in to caress our moist bodies. Bianca responded with primal moans and vaginal contractions, clenching tightly around my wrist, her muscles grasping and pulling me into the dark, wet depths of her womb. I was completely inside her engulfed by our passion...She began to tremble as I explored her soaking cunt deeper and deeper, her breasts quivering. She began to writhe, her mouth falling open, her breath coming in short sexy gasps as I drove into her resolutely, feeling her pussy churn violently and she began to sob, shuddering with a powerful orgasm.

I continued to fist Bianca with glorious passion. The outside world ceased to exist for me. There was just this woman, in whose ravenous cunt I was totally immersed. I felt Bianca's pulse racing and her screams would have brought in the neighbors if I had not smothered her cries. I was anchored to her G-spot, stroking it smoothly and I could feel her ass muscles tighten up, clenching as she swooned. She began to come again. She came and came and couldn't stop coming. She was in a frenzy, clawing my shoulders trembling and shaking. And still she came and came. I held her close and tight. I began to stroke my own rigid clitoris furiously with my other hand. Bianca's shuddering orgasms surged from her into me and back again. Tremor after tremor as I began to come with her, my body wracked with spasms. She let out a long haunting cry as I pulled my hand out of her, releasing a torrent of iridescent juices her cunt glowing like a deep-sea creature. When it was all over she wept and drifted off to sleep.

Jaguar arrived three days later causing a stir among the women who vied for his attention. He was a tall muscular Black guy with dreads. We fell in lust instantly. His magnificent mammoth cock, granite hard, very heavy and bulging with rope-like veins was out of this world!! I shuddered at the sight and feel of it and felt mesmerized. I never imagined a cock like that ever existed. Jag seemed to promise sexual pleasures that mortal women only dream of; wizardry, wickedness, wetness, nirvana, oblivion. I was excited. My cunt was soaking wet, swollen; my clitoris elongated and pebble-hard, as listened to the sensations of my body. I shivered as his hand slid between my thighs, feeling my lush bush, exploring my twat. I wanted to fuck so badly my body ached. This cannot be a regular dude I thought.

I pulled him down on to the bed and we started to caress, to explore, fondling, touching, kissing, nibbling, stroking; what strong hands he had. I tried to suck his dick but it was too large I gagged. He pushed my legs apart and started to eat my pussy like the swan, his tongue rampaging between my legs between layers of pulsating labia and turgid clitoris. His face was wet with my thick juices..."O God" I groaned, I was fucking wet; I was wild and whinnying, my rich nectar flowing down his chin. His large hands were filled with the curves of my buttocks, kneading the smooth flesh while my body undulated slowly, and the soft folds of my belly quivered uncontrollably. My twat was on fire. I heaved and moaned and he sucked and ate me until I fell back in spasms, like a string puppet, my hair sticking to my face. I spasmed and shuddered for long moments, my body seized by a powerful orgasm.

I was wet, very wet and wide open like a cavern of juice; my scent tantalizing, my gaping cunt enticing him into extreme hardness, into lusty exuberance..."Enjoy me as I'd never been enjoyed before" I whispered, as Jag slowly sank his monster phallus all the way inside me feeding the urgent vibrations of my engorged clitoris. He explored my pussy with his dick smoothly with intensity unhurriedly like a gourmet, relishing his slippery oyster...I rippled and throbbed around him, fully contained by his pleasure responding to mine.

Jag fucked my soaking swollen cunt, dancing inside me with an easy rocking rhythm...My nipples hard as stones in his mouth. My mind was filled with images of pounding waves, cascading water and groans of pleasure and delight as he stroked inside me strongly yet delicately, hitting my G-spot and clitoris at the same time, it was exquisite.

"O yes, yes, yes" I mumbled sweetly, my eyes shut, tears running down my face. My gut heaved, the cock inside me was alive, had grown huge and very hard, it felt like a log; pounding into my depths skillfully, relentlessly until I screamed and screamed and buckled with gut-wrenching orgasms, my hands flailing. Oh Goddess, it was overwhelming!

"I am the Jaguar God, Lord of the Underworld where the sky was born...The place of the descending God," he said, as he pumped into me relentlessly. I was speechless. I shuddered and bleated, as Jag pounded smoothly, luxuriantly, leisurely. I held him in a tight grip with my legs, tears running down the sides of my face. The Jaguar God fucked me and fucked me with no respite. Oh holy fuck! I screamed, wailed keened, bleated." Take it girl, take it" mumbled Bianca. The fucking was hard, dangerous, almost inhuman, exciting, exhilarating and poignant...I was the Goddess Ishtar incarnate, I gave Jag all I had and more. We were elegantly wild and ravenous, hungry cunt and hard ravenous cock on fire. Heat, lust and pleasure spilled and bubbled until we both plunged into a deafening climax, an abyss. I started to gush fluid from my cunt, responding to Jag's equally enormous forceful ejaculation, torrent after torrent of hot thick spunk flooding my depths; I entered into another dimension, my body shaking and twitching uncontrollably. Then I dissolved into a long, throbbing moments of liberation, silence and oblivion. I had been royally, totally fucked. I slept soundly afterwards.

Epilogue

I totally enjoyed the commune, their company camaraderie, the quirky, sometimes hilarious accounts of their feminine experiences and idiosyncrasies, sampling some of the poignant details of their daily lives; their capacity for joy. I listened to them indulge in female reverie of total liberation. They were lunar, down to earth; and the men opened up to me and enjoyed fucking me with such fervor. "A super ripe delectable granny pussy is so hard to come by" said some of them.

THE END

ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers