At the In-Laws Ch. 03

Story Info
The dance.
6.7k words
4.62
12.2k
21

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/09/2023
Created 12/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are fictional, and their names are chosen at random.

I'd like to thank roftlheory Q for helping edit my story.

++++++

It has been about a month since I fucked my mother-in-law, Elaine. When I close my eyes, I can vividly see myself in the mirror behind Elaine, ramming my cock into her sweet pussy. I can see her beautiful breasts swinging wildly, clapping together, and the pleasure on her face.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I am suddenly pulled out of my wonderful dream. I open my eyes and look around. I'm lying on my bed, and I realize I have my underwear down, and I'm stroking my cock. Huh, Didn't even realize I was jerking off. I look at T and smile.

"Just getting warmed up for you, baby," I say as I continue to stroke my cock.

"Yeah, sure, you sicko. Who were you thinking of?" She asks.

"No one, just thinking about your..."

Ring, Ring.

T's phone goes off.

She picks it up and looks at me. "Hello? Oh hi, Mom!"

"Your Mom?" I ask with a smile as I look her in the eye and continue to stroke my cock.

Confused, she says, "Hold on for a minute, Mom," into the phone.

"What? Did you say you were thinking of mom?" She asks me with anger in her eyes.

"What? No, Mom, I'm talking to Roland." T pauses and listens to her Mom. "No, he is lying on the bed."

"What? No, he is just lying on the bed getting ready to go to sleep." She looks at me and shakes her head.

I continue to slowly stroke myself, smile and blow her a kiss. "I love my mother-in-law," I say loud enough for Elaine to hear me.

T comes over, kneels on the bed, and smacks my shoulder. I watch her tits jiggle under her sleep shirt. I grab her ass with my free hand and pull her down onto me.

She shrieks and puts her hands out to stop herself. I let go of my cock, grabbed her by the tits, and lowered her so her face was on my cock. With one hand on her back, I hold her down as she struggles to get up. I start stroking my cock in her face. Pre-cum starts leaking out of the tip, so I rub it on her lips.

She turns, shakes her head, pulls back a bit, and puts the phone up to her ear. "What? No, why would he be thinking of you?" She pauses as I push her face against my oozing cock.

"What? I hit my foot and fell on the bed." She says struggling to get up.

As she is listening, I grab her by the hair and pull her face back towards my cock. "Suck it!" I whisper. She shakes her head. "Give me the phone and suck it!" I demand.

She starts to shake her head, so I pull her head to my cock and push. She starts to talk, and I force my cock into her mouth. "Suck it!" I say it a little louder and grab the phone from her as I hold her head on my throbbing cock. She struggles, then starts to get the idea that I'm not going to let her up, so she starts sucking my cock.

I smile and whisper, "Good girl." She looks up at me and looks at the phone.

"Oh, hi, Elaine, "How are you?"

"Where is T?" Elaine asks.

"Busy," I reply.

"What is she doing?" She questions.

"Nothing." T stops and looks at me, so I force her head back down my shaft.

With one hand, I switch over to FaceTime and point the phone at T as her head bobs up and down my slick cock. Elaine is shocked but continues to watch.

I am so close to cuming that I can hardly hold back. She starts to pull off, but I push her back down hard and drive my hips up, forcing my cock down her throat.

"Oh God," I moan, and I start blasting cum into T's mouth.

I let go of her hair, and T pulls off my cock as I blast another rope of cum in her mouth, then all over her face.

"Aaahh!" she yells and runs to the bathroom.

I point the phone at my cock as the last drops of cum ooze out and take Elaine off FaceTime. All you can hear is T spitting in the sink.

"Oh my God, that was so hot," Elaine whispers.

"Fuck, I can't believe I did that. It was so fucking hot, especially with you watching. I'm going to be in shit now. Hahaha."

"You would think you burned her with your cum." Elaine says it and laughs.

"I just wish it was you swallowing it all." I say.

"It might be sooner than you think," she says.

T comes out of the bathroom. If we had guns, I swear she would have shot my balls off. She comes stomping over to the bed and yanks the phone out of my hand.

"Bye!" I yell.

She throws nuclear bombs at me with her eyes. I smile and say, "Thanks, you were awesome."

She gives me the finger, turns, and sits on the bed. "Sorry, Mom, I got distracted."

After a slight pause, "What? No. Oh God, that is so gross."

I lie there watching T and start to slowly stroke my cock.

Looking horrified T says, "Oh my God, Mom, stop that. That's disgusting."

There was a long pause. I rub T's ass. She turns around and sees me slowly stroking my cock.

"For fuck sakes! Can't you just stop?" She shouts at me and stands up.

"What? No, Mom. Mom, STOP!" She looks at me smiling, and jerking off. "Fuck! What? Fine!" she says now, totally pissed at her mom. "You wanna know, Roland is lying in bed jerking off, that's what, and another thing, he just made me suck his cock, and he came in my mouth!" She pauses. "There! Is that enough info for you?"

I look at her, rather shocked. My hand stops sliding over my dick. Wow, I have never heard her talk like that before, especially to her Mom.

She turns, hangs her head, and sits on the bed.

"Sorry, Mom, I'm just tired and frustrated."

There was a pause as she listened to her mom. "Mom, stop, please! Yes, I know it's normal. Mom, why did you call?"

I start stroking my cock and her back at the same time.

"Oh, ok. I'll ask him and call you tomorrow."

There was a pause. "Fine, just a moment."

"Do you want to go down to Mom and Dad's this weekend? We can take an extra day and make it a long weekend." She sees my hand stroking my cock and rolls her eyes.

"Sure, I can get Friday off." I say smile.

"Ok, Mom. We'll come up Friday morning. Ok, sorry. I love you, see you soon."

"Bye," I say loudly.

She hangs up the phone and turns and looks at me.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" T yells.

"What?" I say stroking myself.

"How can you do that to me?" She starts to cry.

"Oh, come on, I was just having fun."

"You know I don't like that; it's disgusting." T she says as she drys her eyes.

"Oh, come on, it's not that bad!" I say it with a smile.

"Well, apparently, Mom agrees with you. Sorry, I told Mom you were jerking off."

"Wait, what? What did she say? It's ok, and I'm sorry I forced you to do it."

"Yeah, I'm sure you are," she said with a smile.

She jumps on the bed and sits on her knees. "OMG, Mom was saying she misses sucking cock. The taste and feel of cum in her mouth, and she hasn't sucked dick in a long time." She closes her eyes and shudders.

"Really! Wow! I never would have imagined your mom loves to suck cock and drink cum."

Smiling, she says, "What? Are you thinking about Mom sucking your cock?"

"Well ya. You mention it, and all guys will think about it. Hey, if someone is willing, we'll oblige."

T smiles, leans in, grabs my cock, and starts stroking it.

"Ohh, fuck," I moan and lay my head back.

"Does that feel good?" She whispers in my ear. "Do you like thinking about Mom sucking this juicy cock? Wanna suck on her titties too?"

"Mmmm, fuck, I'm going cum!" I groan.

I grab the bedsheets as I imagine Elaine blowing me as I start cuming.

"Oh, fuck, that was great," I say as she pumps the last bit of cum out of me. I open my eyes and see that she caught it all in her hand.

He looks at me and smiles. "Since you think everyone likes the taste of cum, you drink it." She holds her hand up to my face.

I looked into her eyes to see if she was bluffing, but I knew she wasn't. I smile and grab her hand.

She looks apprehensive. "G-Go ahead then."

Looking into her eyes, I pull her hand to my mouth and slurp up my cum. I swish it around my mouth like mouthwash. She is shocked and tries-to pull her hand away. I hold it by my face and swallow my cum. There is still some on her hand, so I start to lick it off. I smear it around as I do so.

"Sto, aaah, stop, that's disgusting." She yells and tries to pull away.

I hold her there and lick it clean, then let go.

As she jumps up, she starts wiping her hand off with a Kleenex. "Oh, my god. I can't believe you drank your cum. That's so gross."

"Oh, get over yourself. Everyone does it. Apparently, even your Mom loves it."

"Well, I don't, and I don't appreciate you forcing me to do it, especially when you are talking to Mom!"

"Why? What don't you like about it? Is it having a dock in your mouth or the taste of the cum?"

"I don't know; it's just gross." She replies with a wrinkled face.

"That's not an answer. Do you not like having a cock in your mouth or the taste of cum? It's pretty simple to answer, One or the other."

With her hands on her hips, she finally answers. "Fine. Yes, it's just the taste."

Smiling, "So, you like my cock in your mouth?" I grab it and wiggle it back and forth. "I believe the taste changes depending on what I eat. Ask your mom, she might be able to help with it."

"Help? Help with what you sick fuck." She turns and walks away pissed.

++++

"So why does your mom want us to come down?" I ask T as I drive to the in-laws.

"They were invited to a dance at "The Barn," and we were given four tickets. So she asked us cause she knows you like to dance."

"Oooh, nice. I haven't danced in a long time. But why dress pants and a shirt?"

"It's kind of social, I guess."

"Hmm, that sounds like fun."

+++++

We pull into her parent's driveway, and like usual, her dad is in the garden.

"I'll take the bags in. Go see your dad."

She leans in and kisses me. "I love you," she says, then gets out of the car.

I get our bags and head inside. I look around for Elaine. "Hmm."

I continue upstairs to our room. I walk in, and there is Elaine bent over making the bed. My cock gets hard as I watch her ass sway back and forth. I put my bags down, pulled out my cock, and stroked it a few times. I walk up behind her, place my hands on her hips, pull her back, and push my cock into her ass.

"Mmmm, I'm happy to see you too." She moans.

"Did you remember?" I ask.

"Check for yourself," she says as she pushes back on my cock.

I slowly slide my hands up her body and under her shirt. She grinds on my cock. I slowly move up and reach her breasts. No bra! I cup her breasts and run my fingers over the erect nipples.

"Ooohhh God," she moans.

"Mmm," I moan, pushing my shaft into her ass. I slide one hand down her stomach and under her skirt and make my way down and feel the cleft between her lips. I can feel her wetness.

"Mmm, you remembered. Did you shave just for me?" I whisper into her ear and slip a finger into her.

"Aahh, yes," she groans.

I pull my hand back, suck it into my mouth, and savour her flavour. I pull it out of my mouth and deliberately make a popping sound. I spin her around and force her to sit on the bed.

"So, I hear you like sucking cock." I say this as I wave my cock in front of her face. "Open wide and show me what you can do."

Just as she opens her mouth and I can feel her hot breath on my cock.

Bang

"Aaaahhh fuck," we both moan.

"Mom? Mom, where are you?" T calls from downstairs.

"I'm up here making the bed," she shouts.

She starts to come up the stairs. I shove my cock in my pants and quickly pick up her travel bag and hold it in front of me. Elaine goes over to the other side of the bed and straightens the pillows.

"Where do you want this?" I ask T when she comes into the room.

"In the bathroom, please." She says this as she looks at me and then at her mom.

I take her bag to the bathroom and then head downstairs to the living room. I look through social apps for a bit and lose track of time. The father-in-law comes into the house with a couple of beers, and we sit and chat for a bit. By the time we finish both beers, T and Elaine have finally come downstairs.

We spent the rest of the day chatting and drinking. I switch over to whiskey later in the evening. T and Elaine have a few and are quite tipsy, so we call it a night. I go get ready for bed first, then T heads to the bathroom. I hop in bed and start stroking my cock, hoping to get lucky. I hear the door open, so I pretend to be asleep and leave my hard dick out. After a couple of minutes, I feel the tip of my cock being sucked into T's warm, wet mouth.

"Mmm, baby, that feels so good." I moan.

"Glad you like it," Elaine whispers.

My eyes shoot open, and I raise to my elbows, looking at Elaine, and then to the door. "What are you doing? T will be right out."

"I know, I just want to give you a good night kiss." She leans down and kisses the tip of my cock. "Night," she says and goes back to her room.

Fuck! A door opens again. I assume it is T this time and pretend to be asleep again. I hear our bedroom door close and the floor squeak.

"Mmm, are you ready for me, baby?" She whispers.

I mumble something and pretend to be asleep.

"Oooh, poor baby is asleep," she giggles. "Well, part of you is anyway."

I feel her hand wrap around my cock, and she starts to stroke it.

"Mmm," I moan.

"Does that feel good, baby? How about this?" she asks.

A second later, I feel my cock being engulfed by her mouth. She bobs up and down a few times.

I put my hand on her head and pressed down.

"Mmm," I moan. "Mm, mmsofu..goo...e..ane."

T stops and slowly lets my cock slip out of her mouth.

"What?" she asks.

I mumble incoherently.

"Did you say, Elaine? Do you think I'm Mom?"

With my eyes closed, I just smile and pull her head down to my cock.

She goes back to work sucking my cock. I can feel the cum in my balls churning and getting ready to spew forth. I continue to moan and hold her head down. Without a warning, I explode and start filling her mouth with cum. She tries to pull away, but I hold her where she is. I slightly open my eyes and see cum seeping out of the corners of T's mouth. Instead of spitting it out, she started swallowing it.

"Mmm," I moan, and I let my hands fall to my side.

T sucks the last of the cum out of my cock and makes it pop out of her mouth. "Mm. Tastes better today." T whispers. She kisses the tip and crawls into the bed beside me. "Remember the mall in the morning," and falls asleep.

I roll over and hug her and think, "Wow, that was the best head she ever gave me. Damn, mall."

Then I drift off to sleep.

++++

I look at my watch at 5:00 a.m.

I roll out of bed and go get cleaned up, then head downstairs and assume my position on the loveseat. I slide my shorts down a bit, pull my cock out, and slowly stroke it as I open my photos app to a picture of Elaine.

"Seriously!"

I look up, and T is standing there with her hands on her hips. I quickly closed my phone.

"Do you ever stop playing with that thing?" She asks and shakes her head.

I smile, "Nope, but you can take over," and wave my cock around.

She smiles, walks over, and kneels between my legs. "You are insatiable!" she says, then sucks my cock into her hot mouth. She slowly swallows it all and then lets it slip out of her mouth.

Aaaaaaaah. Fuck, I moan as she bobs up and down a few more times. I pull her off. "Get up here, I want to fuck you."

T stands up, turns around, lifts the back of her dress, pulls her panties to the side, and slowly impales herself on my rock-hard cock. We both moan.

"Mm, baby, you feel so good in me."

"Fuck, I love being in you." I slide my hands up under her dress and grab her waist, lift her, and pull her back down hard as I thrust my hips up.

"Aaaahhh, fuck. That feels so good." T moans.

As I continue to fuck T hard as I imagine it's Elaine I'm pounding.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum soon." I groan.

"Oh, God, fuuucck, me too." T moans.

Just then Elaine's bedroom door opens, and out walks Elaine. Instead of going to the bathroom, she turns and starts coming downstairs. T starts to get up, but I pull her back down onto my cock.

"Aaaahh," she quietly moans.

"Don't move," I whisper in her ear and hold her down.

I look at Elaine as she walks down the stairs. She has no top on, and her tits are swinging as she continues down the stairs. My cock twitches in T.

"Mmm," I moan and thrust into T.

"Aahh," she whimpers.

Elaine stops as she puts her hands through the armholes of her shirt and raises them over her head. Her breasts jiggle and sway.

"Oh fuck," I groan, and I lift T and pull her down hard.

I can feel her pussy clamping down on my shaft. "I'm, oh God, stop, please stop!" She begs and grabs my arms.

The t-shirt falls over Elaine's head, and she pulls it down over her hard nipples and continues down the stairs. As she reaches the bottom she finally sees us and turns beet red.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't know anyone was up," she says as she walks over and sits beside us.

I twitched my cock in T, and there was a slight whimper.

She starts talking with her mom. I watch Elaine as I slide my right hand forward and in front of T's panties. T grabbed my leg and squeezes. I smile and wink at Elaine, and she smiles back. I push my hand further down, run my finger over her clit and start rubbing.

"Oh God," T groans.

"What's the matter?" Elaine asks with a smile.

I keep playing with her clit and flexing my cock.

"Oh God, I could really use some, aaahh, tea." finally spurts out.

Elaine looks at me, and I smile. and rotate my hips up.

"Aah, su, some chai if you, oh, have it," she says as she struggles to not cum.

"Sure," Elaine says as she stands up and goes to the kitchen.

I quickly lift T and thrust 4-5 times into her, whisper, "I'm cuming," and shoot rope after rope of cum into her hot little pussy.

"Aaaahh, I, I, I'm cuming," she moans a little too loudly.

"What was that?" Elaine asks as she turns around and looks at us.

With one last thrust, I push and lift T off my cock and make her stand up.

"Aaahhh," T groans and tries to steady herself. "I said, I was coming to help."

I look at Elaine and smile. She looks at my slick cock, licks her lips, and looks back at T. I grab my cock and shove it in my shorts. I get up and help steady T by grabbing her hips and pulling her ass back onto my cock.

"I'll help," I offer.

T swats at my hands and says, "I think we can manage."

"What, I want a coffee!" I say as I smack her ass.

"So, what are you fine ladies wearing to this shindig tonight?" I say as I get my coffee and sit down.

"Clothes," T piped up.

"Damn, I was hoping it was clothing optional," I say with a smirk.

"What is wrong with you?" T asks as Elaine laughs.

"What? Can't a man dream?" I say as I sip my coffee.

"Good grief!" T sighs. "I'm going to shower. Behave yourself," she says as she sets her cup in the sink and then heads upstairs.

"No promises," I say with a smile.

"So," I whisper to Elaine. "What are you wearing?"

"Well, that's a surprise," she says with a smile as she sips her coffee.

"Hopefully it is long," I say with a smile.

"You'll have to wait and see." "Now, you'll have to excuse me, I need to get ready."

I smile and watch her go upstairs. The rest of the day goes by rather quickly.

++++++

"Are you guys coming down anytime soon? We have to get to the dance, we're going to be late." I yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah, yeah, we're coming. We're almost done." T yells.

After a couple of minutes, I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. T comes around the corner wearing a long emerald green dress that flair's out at the bottom.

"What do you think?" she says as she twirls around.

"Wow, you look amazing," I say as I look at her beautiful body.

"Thank you, and you look very handsome," she says as she wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a hot kiss.

12