At the In-Laws Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait till you see mom. She looks awesome too." She kisses me on the cheek and turns as she hears her mom coming down the stairs.

My cock twitches when I see her.

Elaine is wearing a long black dress. It is a strapless dress that shows off her beautiful tits. They look like they are sitting on a shelf, ripe ready for the picking. They jiggle with every step she takes.

"Wow, mom, you look amazing. Spin for us." T says and claps her hands quickly.

Smiling, she does a quick spin. The dress flares out and slowly comes to a stop.

I am standing there with my cock slowly hardening and my mouth open.

"What do you think?" T asks me as she turns towards me.

"Wow!" Staring at her tits, "You, you both look amazing," I say as my pants start to bulge.

Elaine's husband comes down the stairs.

"Well, my stunning ladies, are you ready to go?" He asks as he steps up beside Elaine and wraps his arm around her waist.

We head out, and after a 20-minute drive, we arrive at the dance hall.

We walk into the dimly lit hall, and there are people everywhere. We walk around the outside looking for a table and finally find a small table back in the corner. After squeezing our way in, we sit down. T and I are on one side, and Elaine and her husband are on the other.

We sit and talk for a bit, then get up and go dance.

The dance floor is so packed that we keep bumping into people.

"You look amazing," I whisper into T's ear and pull her in tight. Her arms go around my neck, and she kisses me.

"Thank you, and so do you." she says with a huge smile.

I slide my hands down to her ass and lightly rub and pull her into my hardening cock.

"Mmm," she moans.

"What do you think of mom's dress?" I think she looks hot."

She smiles and grinds on my now rock-hard cock.

"You both look hot," I say as I pull her into me.

"Mmm," she moans.

She leans back, pushes her pussy harder into my cock, and smiles. "Really? "Didn't you see her tits bouncing all over the place?"

My cock twitches against her mound. "Am I alive and a man!"

Smiling, she says, "I knew you would."

I pull her in, give her a kiss, smile, and say, "You would have to be blind or dead not to see them jiggling all over the place."

As the song stops, her mom and dad end up beside us. I keep my hips pressed into T to hide my bulge.

A waltz starts to play, and I start to move us away.

T stops.

"Daddy, can I have this dance?" she says with a smile.

"You bet, sweetheart," he says.

"Mom, dance with Roland," she says, smiling and rubbing my cock as she goes to her dad.

Smiling at me, she dances away with her dad.

Elaine comes over, and we start dancing.

"You look beautiful," I say to Elaine as I pull her closer to me.

"Thank you, so do you," she says.

I am watching her breasts push up as I pull her to me.

"Fuck!" I whisper.

"Hello! Up here!" Elaine says.

"Sorry," I mumble.

"That's ok; at least someone notices," she says and smiles at me.

"I'm pretty sure everyone here does," I said as I looked down again.

She laughs and leans back, pushing her mound into my hard cock.

I pull her in closer, as she grinds on my cock.

"Did I do that?" she says with a smile.

I slide my hand down her ass and pull her tighter.

"You can do whatever you want with it," I say with a smile.

The song stops, and Elaine turns and heads to the table.

Fuck, I need a drink. Good thing it is dark in here, I think as I try to hide the bulge in my pants and head over to the bar to get us drinks.

When I get back to the table I see Elaine sitting on her husband's lap.

T stands up. "Someone took our other chairs. I'll sit on your lap."

"Sure," I say. I sit down, put my hands on T's hips, and guide her onto my lap.

She turns and leans over to the table to talk to her mom. With my hands still on her hips, I slowly move her back and forth over my rock-hard cock.

She swats my hand from her hips, but I put them back and pull her down onto my cock.

I keep slowly sliding her back and forth over my cock for a few more minutes. I squeeze her hips and look around. I see Elaine leaning over the table. My cock twitched. T wiggles her ass.

Fuck, Elaine's tits are almost falling out. My cock pulses. I close my eyes and open them, and Elaine is smiling at me. T turns her head, smiles, and clenches her cheeks on my cock.

"Mmmm." I moan.

T turns, stands up, and turns to look at me.

"I'm going to the restroom," she says.

"I'll join you," Elaine says.

"I need to go too," says her dad.

So here I sit, discretely rubbing my raging boner while drinking my beer.

A few minutes later, my side of the table gets packed with people, and no one can get in or out.

T's dad comes back a few minutes later. People are still piling up on my side of the table when T gets back.

"Mom will be back in a bit," she said, "She is going to get a few more drinks. Dad, can I sit on your lap till Mom comes back?"

"Sure, honey," he says, patting his lap.

After a few minutes, Elaine gets to the table.

"I got us some drinks," and she passes them out. As she leans forward, her tits almost fall out of the top of her dress.

My cock is jumping like crazy and my eyes almost bug out. I look over to T. She is looking at me and shaking her head.

People start clearing out beside me, and with a smile, knowing I'm hard as a rock, T says, "Mom, you may as well sit on Roland's lap."

"Oh, um, ok," she says.

I look at T, and she smiles at me.

I slide my chair out a bit as she walks over and turns a bit. She smiles and then turns to sit. I grabbed her hips and helped her onto my lap. I sit her squarely on my cock. I hear her quietly moan. I gently push her forward, then pull her back on my cock.

I quietly groan. Elaine moves and forces my legs open. Now she is sitting directly on my cock. From where Elaine is sitting, T can't see me. I look around, and no one is paying attention, so I slide my hands between us, undo the button on my pants, and zip my zipper down a bit. I gently tugged on Elaine's dress. She leans over the table as if she can't hear. I slide my hands down and unzip my pants the rest of the way. I look around before I pull my cock out, push it down and slowly pull the back of Elaine's dress up and cover myself with it. With my hand that is on the inside of the table, I slide it under her dress, over her ass, down the side of her leg, and then around the front. I slowly slide it up and gently touch her hair-covered pussy.

"I'm glad she can listen," I say to myself, smiling as I slide a finger up and down her sopping lips.

I bring my hand back behind her, grab my cock, and line it up with her wet opening. I grab her hip with my other hand and slowly pull her down onto my cock. When my cocked head is fully enveloped by her warmth, I just hold her there. I bring my other hand up to her hip and hold her there, enjoying being in her. I wouldn't let her down. I slowly pumped my head in and out of her warmth.

After what seemed like forever, I tightened my grip on her hips, pulled her down with all my strength, and impaired her with 7" of rock-hard cock.

"Aaaaahhhh," Elaine groaned as she was impaled.

"Mom, what's the matter?" T asks.

"Oh God, sorry, Elaine. I moved my foot and kicked her foot. Sorry." I said, looking at T around Elaine.

"Ahhhh, that's ok," she manages.

I flex my pelvis and move her up and down.

She pulls forward, then pushes back as she leans down and pretends like she is looking at her foot. My cock is buried in Elaine's cunt. She clenches her lips and slowly moves back and forth.

I looked at T.

She is watching me. "Are you ok with mom sitting on your lap?"

"Oh-" I start, and Elaine pushes back on my cock.

"Sorry," she says as she sits up.

"That's ok," I say as Elaine flexes her pussy. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum.

I look at T and try to keep a straight face as my cock starts to shoot rope after rope of hot cum into Elaine.

"Yesss, she's light, so I barely notice her."

Elaine's pussy starts trembling. Fuck, she is cuming too. Her pussy continues clench and milk my cock. Fuck, I wish I could grab those tits, I think as my cock finally stops erupting. I don't think I've ever cum that hard.

"I want to dance," T says as she stands up and juts her hand out.

Oh shit. Elaine slowly starts to rise, so I quickly reach under her dress and stuff my semi-flaccid cock into my pants and zip them up.

I wipe my cum-covered hand on the back of Elaine's dress.

"Is your foot okay to stand on?" I asked Elaine.

"What? Oh, yes, for a second or two, at least." she manages.

I helped her sit down. She smiled and squeezed my hand.

I turned and went out to the dance floor.

A slow dance comes on as I get to T. I grab her and pull her into me. She grinds her mound into my cock.

"Mmm." She smiles and moans. "So, are you enjoying yourself?"

"It's alright, I guess," I respond.

"Sorry, I got you hard before mom sat on your lap." She says with a grin.

Smiling I said, "Hopefully she never noticed."

She looks up at me and laughs. "I'll have to ask her if she did."

"No, you can't ask her that!"

"I can, who knows maybe she liked it," she says, laughing. "I saw Mom moving up and down a few times like she was riding something."

Shocked, I couldn't say anything.

Laughing, she leans in and kisses me. "Relax, it's ok. I'm just messing with you."

With relief washing over me, I smile and kiss her. "Sorry, I did try to make sure she never felt it. Hopefully, your mom doesn't get mad."

"I'm sure she will be fine. Let's go sit, I'm tired."

We turn and walk to our table. It is still crowded, so I pull T back and grind my cock between her cheeks. Her mom is back, sitting by her dad. There is only one chair on our side, so T sits on my lap.

I lean forward and whisper in her ear. "Slowly stand up a bit."

She shakes her head. I grab her waist, squeeze and lift her a couple of inches, and hold her there. I let go with my right hand, undo my pants, and fish my hard cock out, slowly pulling the back of her dress up. Once it is covering my cock, I lower her onto my lap. I can feel the skin between her thighs with my cock. I reach around under her dress and slide my fingers down the front of her panties. She squeezes her legs together to stop my fingers from progressing. With my hand and cock trapped between her legs, I reach under her dress with my other hand and pinch her ass cheek.

"Ow!" she squeals and jumps. I drive her feet apart with mine, force her legs open, and drive my fingers down.

"Sorry," I say with a smile, and I run my fingers up and down the wet slit and plunge a finger in as deep as I can. Her body stiffens and stops moving.

I lean forward and ask her, "Can you lift for a minute so I can move my legs a bit?"

I pull my hand out from inside her and slide it around and under her. I grab the gusset of her panties and pull it aside, and guide my cock with my pinkie finger.

"That's good, you can sit now, Thanks." I say.

As she starts to sit, I guide my cock to her wet opening. She feels my cocked head at her entrance and stops. I slide my cock back and forth on her awaiting lips, then pull her down with my other hand. She slowly sits down on my lap with my cock buried to the hilt and lets out a soft moan.

We sit without moving for a couple of minutes, then I slowly open and close my legs, causing T to move up and down on my shaft. I continue for about 5 minutes, then slide my right hand around the front and down her panties. As soon as I touch her clit, she freezes. I start to quickly rub. She slams her legs shut to try to stop my fingers, but I can still move my finger around. Her body trembles. I pull my hand out and grab both of her hips.

Oh God, I'm going to fucking blow. I pull her down as I thrust my hips up. I hold her down with me and start shooting rope after rope of hot cum into her. Fuck, I didn't think I could cum like that so soon. T freezes and starts to shake again.

"Are you ok?" her dad asks.

"Oh, aaahhh," she moans as I thrust up.

"I, I'm fine. J-just a headache," she says as she pushes back into my cock.

"Come," says her mom, holding out her hand. "Let's go outside for some fresh air."

T slides forward, and my flaccid dick falls out of her. I quickly slide my hips under the table and get my dick in my pants.

I sit and talk with her dad for a bit.

"Well, I think I'm ready to go. What about you?" T's dad asks.

"Yeah, I'm good," I say and stand up. "Let's go see if they are ready to go."

When we get outside, they are chatting with a few more ladies.

"Well, ladies, I'm about done. You ready?" T's dad says.

They look at each other, and T says, "Yes."

We pack up the car and head home.

++++++++

It was a quiet ride, and we all headed up to bed when we got back.

T got to the bathroom first, so she was in bed and waiting for me with a huge smile.

"What?" I ask as I close the bedroom door, turn off the light, and crawl into bed.

I wrap my arm around her, and she snuggles up to me. "So did you have a good night?"

"Yeah, I haven't danced that much in ages. I miss dancing."

Running her hand up and down my chest, she says, "Well, I'm glad Mom was there to dance with you so much." You both seemed to be enjoying yourselves, and it saved me from all that dancing." She gives me a kiss and says, "Night." And rolls over. Smiling she says, "Oh, Mom said she felt your hard cock when she was sitting on your lap. She said she could feel it, Night!"

I chuckle. "Night." and kiss the top of her head.

++++++

"Hun! Hey, wake up." T says with a smile.

"Morning beautiful, what's up?" I yawn and stretch.

"Fricking work called. We need to get back home. I need to pack, and I have to go to a head office meeting. I tried to get out of it and do it on teams, but they want everyone there in person."

"Crap. What time is your flight? When did they call?"

"In four hours, Sorry." She says this as she hugs me.

"Dam," I thought, "no more Elaine pussy."

"Alright, we better get moving," I say as I slide my ass to the side of the bed.

I hop in the shower and get ready to leave.

"Well, this sucks. But, I can't wait till our next trip." I think with a smile.

12