At the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I froze. I couldn't move a muscle. I was so close to cuming, and my hand was wrapped around my penis so tight that if I relaxed my grip I'd probably shoot my load through my shorts and all the way across the table. Or at least that's what it felt like. "Do you want to cum for me?" Lacy said as she pulled her bra completely off exposing both her perfect little tits. I wanted to cum all over them. But I thought twice, knowing my wife was sitting across the table from us. I knew by now it was planned, but I was still married. But my brain quickly reasoned then again, this wasn't a normal night, I could probably get away with it.

Having both of them topless in front of me was too much. I was used to seeing Beth naked so I focused back on Lacy. Lacy laughed a little and said "It looks like you really can take care of yourself. You seem to like stroking your cock for me". "Your balls feel like they're ready to blow. I want to watch." "I want you to cum for me, cum on me, and cum in me." Lacy continued. "Show me that big hard dick. Show me how you play with it when you think of me." "please" Her voice was so sexy, it just made my situation worse. I could feel a little pre-cum dripping out already.

"I want to." I said "Can I? Can I play with my dick for you." "I want to jerk off and make myself cum for you." I said followed by a low urgent moan. "If I move my hand I'm going to cum in my shorts. Then you won't get to see it. "I couldn't look away from Lacys face as I sat there trying to grasp this exciting turn of events.

"Did She really tell you all that about the bedroom, and me masturbating?" I said. The way tonight is going, I wanted them to watch. I gave Beth a quick smile, at the same time trying not to cum in my shorts. Their eyes were glued to my crotch as Lacys fingers gently brushed over my testicles, occasionally creeping back to tease my ass.

As the pace of her fingering slowed slightly Beth replied "I am. I'm playing with myself! You can too. We want to watch you play with your dick." "Help him take his shorts off Lacy. I want to see him totally naked in front of you, when he jacks off." "You know Lacy, he's wanted to do this since the first day he saw you in that little blue bikini. And you keep telling me you want to see how big his hard dick is. I told you earlier he wouldn't take much convincing to show you."

As Lacy pulled my shorts down just enough that if I blew my load they would be able to see it. "Here you can make him cum on these if you want." Beth said as she stood up and pulled her bikini bottoms off and tossed them over the table to me. I reached out with my free hand to pick them up, but Lacy grabbed them and used them to wipe a bit of cum that had slipped out.

Now completely naked, Beth put her foot on the chair obviously making a point to expose her dripping pussy and naked tits to Lacy and I. ``You like it? Do you like watching me masturbate?" Beth managed to say as she once again fingered herself almost to the point of Cumming then slowing down to catch her breath.

"We don't need them." Lacy said as she threw them under the table. Still a bit unsure I stood up trying not to let go of my penis and cum too soon. Lacy used the opportunity and pulled my shorts all the way down leaving me fully exposed in front of her for the first time. Smiling, she again gently wrapped her fingers around my balls.

Without a word, or even looking at Beth, she started rubbing my ass and legs with her other hand. It was amazing to finally be standing naked in front of Lacy. It was just like I had fantasized it would be. Slowly pulling my dick, her face so close I can feel her breath flow over my balls. At any time I could shove my cock deep into her mouth and let her swallow my full load.

"Lacy needs to take her panties off." I said as I ran my fingers through her hair. I just wanted to see her naked. So many times I imagined her beautifully trimmed or maybe even completely shaved Pussy. Beth never told me what it looked like, In my mind It started with just a little tuft of hair just above the cutest little clit slightly poking out just begging to be licked. Her pussy was so tight and smooth I imagined it would be like having a virgin. Her lips would peek out teasing my tongue. Just begging for love and attention. And don't get me started on what I imagined it would taste like

"Not yet." Beth said. "Look at me! Watch me finger my pussy while you pull your dick. My pussy is so wet, and your cock is so hard. But don't cum yet." With that, she increased the speed of the finger rubbing between her legs, drawing closer and closer to a huge orgasm.

Making sure to show both of us her beautiful naked body. As she walked slowly around the table, Beth slipped her sticky sweet juice covered finger into my mouth when she walked past. "I'm literally dripping down my leg right now. Finish him off Lacy. As soon as he cums for you I want my husband back for a minute."

Lacy gently kissed the tip of my dick. "Move your hand sweetie." She said as she slid off her chair to kneel in front of me. "Let me see this big dick your wife brags about so much. " "You can cum on my tits if you want. But I really want it in my mouth." As I moved my hand up and over the head of my penis, I released the pressure and a small string flew out and landed on Lacys tits. "Is that all you got?" she said as she ran her finger through my semen and licked it off rubbing the rest around her nipples, teasing herself a little.

"I know you can do better than that." Beth said. "Think of all the stuff you've left in my pussy, and all over my tits. You keep trying to get me to swallow, now's your chance to know what it feels like." "Pump your cock while I rub my pussy. Jack off for Lacy, pull that dick like you do for me. I want you to make yourself cum in her pretty little mouth." They turned me on so much, it only took a few good pulls for me to shoot what seemed like my biggest load of come ever. As the stream of hot juice flew into Lacys waiting mouth she wrapped her lips around me and sucked my cock like a vacuum cleaner.

"Oh god yes Baby! Cum with me!" I said to Beth. "I want you to come at the same time I do." I could hear her start to moan as Lacy pulled my cock deep inside her mouth. Then pulled it back out, matching the motion of Beth's fingers working her pussy as she stood next to us rubbing Lacys nipple. The soft subtle moans and sounds the women were making coupled with the sound of juices coming from Beths exhibition were intoxicating. I couldn't hold out any longer when I shot string after string of my cum into Lacys waiting mouth. She swallowed it all, not missing a drop. My hand held tight to her head as Lacy sucked my dick into her mouth. I never felt anything like it.

"Fuck her sexy mouth." Beth moaned as she climbed up onto the table. She spread her legs as far apart as she could, and again pounded two fingers into her pussy, while she rubbed her clit with the other hand. She bucked her hips so hard and fast I thought she would break the table. Just as Lacy pulled the last drop of cum from the tip of my finally softening cock, with one final moan Beth had one of the biggest orgasms I have ever seen. There was so much juice it flooded out of her, running down her thighs, leaving a pool on the table.

I love the taste of her wet pussy. I couldn't resist her sweet nectar. I turned to Beth and pushed my face between her legs. Lacy moved with me positioning herself under the table and started sucking my dick again. It was only seconds till I was rock hard again. As I ate Beth's pussy on the table, Lacy Sucked my dick and rubbed my balls until I blew another load deep in her mouth. Beths moans got louder and louder as I licked the rest of the come out of my wife, burying my tongue deep between her swollen pussy lips, licking like a dog at a water bowl trying not to miss a drop.

Watching Beth masturbate and then licking her pussy while Lacy sucked my dick was better than anything I could have ever dreamt possible. Beth just laid there on the table with her legs spread. She was spent and exhausted, having to take a minute to catch her breath and recover. I've never seen her act like this. I loved it. The cum slowly dripped out of her open pussy till there was a pool the size of a plate between her legs. She seemed to glow lying there on display for both of us to see. In the back of my mind I expected her to get up, get dressed, and go back to normal. But I really hoped I was wrong.

I never thought anything like this would ever happen to me, but it was and I loved it. I could feel drops of cum dripping down my leg from my deflating, very happy dick. "Damn that tastes good," Lacy said with a smile, as she crawled out from under the table. "I don't know why you don't like to swallow" "I guess it's all personal preference. But whenever you don't want to taste him, send him my way. I could suck that every day, and love every ounce of it." "It would be better than coffee in the morning."

"You should taste her pussy. I love it." I said without thinking, as I wiped the juices off my face with a napkin. Then used it to catch the last little drips lingering on my dick. It never occurred to me Lacy had in fact tasted Beths sweet juice. At least in real life, it's happened several times in my imagination.

I love it as she lets her orgasm loose on my eager tongue. In my mind I was pushing my limits already. But Lacy hasn't had any orgasms yet. And I wanted to change that. Pulling Lacy up in front of me I slipped my hand down her nearly naked body caressing her ass and playfully pulling at her bikini bottoms like I was going to take them off. With a quick kiss from Lacy she brushed my hand away and turned me towards the table.

Taking the hint, I buried my face once more between Beths legs, and started slowly licking. She just laid still at first, only allowing herself to let out a low moan as my tongue brushed across her lips. But the remnants of cum still inside her inspired me to dig deeper. As I plunged my tongue deep inside my wife Lacy just sat back in her chair watching in amazement. She was slowly rubbing her tits with one hand. "My pussy needs some love too," she said, putting one of her feet up on the chair and the other on the table, finally opening her legs showing us the wet spot on the crotch of her tiny bikini panties.

"I have never seen anyone cum that hard. How the hell do you do it?" Lacy said while looking at the mess Beth had made on the table. "And then you can just start again because he licked your pussy. I do love the show, but my pussy is almost as hungry as yours. And I know we agreed I wouldn't play with myself or get myself off until you start it. But I don't know how long I can wait. My panties are soaked from my clit all the way to my ass hole. I want something in my pussy now, can I have him next?"

Beth looked at her with a grin, "You like sucking his dick. Just wait till he shoves that big hard cock between your legs for the first time. You'll think you're a virgin all over again." "He's good with his mouth. But he's even better with his dick." Beth said between a new wave of moans. "If you don't pull him away now I'll just fuck him right here on the table, and make you watch." "and it could be a while till I'm satisfied again.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "What do you mean wait till you feel it? Are you just teasing me, or do you really want me to have sex with Lacy right here in front of you?" I asked Beth. This has already been more than I could have ever hoped for. All I could think was it was a setup. This was a test. But Beth had never acted like this before. And the look on her face told me this could be the real thing. It was obviously planned to end up with the three of us together tonight. If this is what they wanted, I wasn't about to turn it down.

Not sure what to say, I kissed my way up Beths body. Leaning over her and pulled her across the table closer to me, so I could look into her eyes. "Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked. "You know I think she's sexy as hell. And I love to flirt with her. But I won't cheat on you." I said slowly rubbing the outside of Beths legs. "I love you. And I always will. But if you give the word today, I would fuck Lacy. I like the thought of you watching us." I said, giving her a few more soft kisses. "I don't want to mess up what we have because I was a little drunk and did something stupid."

"You're not." Beth replied. "I'll be here. Besides who said you would have all the fun. Maybe I want to watch you fuck her. Look at her. her pussy is soaking wet, and she still has panties on." "I think Lacy wants to get laid. And she did tell me she loves playing with her pussy dreaming about your tongue or dick buried deep inside her." "Unless you don't want to eat her hot, dripping wet, pussy." "But first I want you to take her panties off, and kiss her sweet lips." Beth said sliding off the edge of the table in front of me. "And then, my sweet husband, I want you to make love to her like you do me." Beth said as she ran her hand across my ass.

With that said, Beth put Lacys hand in mine, gently took hold of my penis with one hand and the front of Lacys bikini bottom with the other, and led us to the living room. Beth positioned us in the center of the room standing face to face standing on a blanket as close together as we could get. She then placed Lacys other hand in mine so we were holding both hands and pressed our bodies together.

My nipples tingled as we gently brushed against each other. I could feel the energy of her body and the warmth of her breath as I leaned in to gently kiss her neck. "Make love to me. I need to feel you holding me close." Lacy softly whispered in my ear.

Beth came around to stand behind Lacy, leaned over her shoulder, kissed me on the lips and said "Yes my dear, make love to our new girlfriend." As I slid my hand softly around her waist I pulled Lacy tight against me, causing my erection to slide against her wet panties between her legs. Feeling her soaked bikini panties on my cock made me want her more than I could ever imagine. I slid my hands under the waist string of her tiny bikini only to have Beth put her hands on mine and stop me. "Not yet." she said. "I'll take them off for you, there's no need to rush, and we have all night."

"You can't see what you want from up there." Beth said as she reached around us pressing her naked body hard into Lacys back. Standing there face to face, I was looking deeply into Lacys eyes when she stole a soft gentle kiss from my lips. Beth slipped her hands up my naked body and gently pushed my shoulders downward. "You keep asking me if she shaves her pussy, now's your chance to find out. Get on your knees honey." I kissed my way down Lacys body stopping only to kiss each one of her tiny nipples and enjoy the trip.

"I want to see the look on your face when you first see her sweet little pussy." Beth said. Lacy was definitely ready for me as the smell of her excitement filled my head. By the time I got my mouth to her belly button I couldn't keep my hand off my throbbing cock. Beth, now kneeling on the floor, reached between Lacys legs, grabbed my hand and told me I couldn't do that yet. We had both gotten off, it was Lacys turn. The gentle aroma of her perfume, mixed with the salty sweet pheromone laden juice dripping down her inner thigh cast a spell on my brain driving my desire for more. I wanted it all, and I wanted it now.

I started to move back up to kiss her mouth again, but Lacy pushed me back down and pressed my face down between her legs. "Lick me!" she said. With every breath I could taste the salty, sweet juice from her pussy soaking through the soft fabric of her panties. With each lick of my tongue the cloth, I pushed the panties further into her slit. "Oh god that feels good. Now play with my asshole" Lacy moaned as I forced her pussy open with her panties. Using my tongue like a battering ram. As the fabric slid inside Lacys waiting lips came popping out around the edges releasing a flood of juice that I eagerly licked up as it dripped out.

Beth slid her finger down the front of Lacys panties, dipping her fingers deep into Lacys pussy, pulling the drenched bikini panties out of her pussy. Beth leaned in and pulled the string untying the bow on the side, letting half of Lacys bikini fall loose, almost exposing her pussy. "let's do the other side together". Taking the other string in my mouth we each took a side of the loose bow ends and slowly pulled apart till Lacys panties fell to the floor between her legs. Finally Beth, Lacy and I were both naked, together in the same room. If they only knew how many times I made myself cum dreaming of this moment.

Suddenly, there it was the moment Beth had teased me so much about, while she watched me jack off. It was everything I dreamt of. She had a beautiful nearly bald pussy with just a small hint of hair growing at the top of her tight little lips. Beth knew I wanted to taste her pussy, it was part of the fantasy we shared while we masturbated together. Beth was now standing behind her telling me to lick her best friends' pussy finally and make her cum. I wanted her so bad I couldn't keep my hands off my cock. Only to be told to stop playing with myself. "Save it for Lacy" Beth said. "You don't want to cum as soon as you finally get your dick in her pussy, do you?

With one hand now gently caressing her legs, my other hand quickly found Lacys ass hole and started rubbing. I was tentative at first, not sure exactly what to do. But it didn't take long to figure it out. Every time I slowly rolled my finger over her sweet, tight hole, she moaned and slowly pushed back against my finger. I could feel her hole opening up, begging for my finger inside her. Even if it was just the tip at first. Eventually I started thrusting my full finger in and pulling it out. With every push into her tight little ass, she pressed her wet creamy pussy onto my mouth. It was so tight. I could barely get my tongue between her sweet mounds of almost virgin flesh.

Every brush of my tongue over her very sensitive clit caused a fresh rush of sweet, salty juice to drip down into my waiting mouth. I wanted to cum so bad, it took all I had not to just grab my dick and blow my load all over the room. Instead I focused on my new lovers' First orgasm of the night. With a tiny teasing bite on her tender lips just below her clit, Lacy went limp and fell on top of me. Pushing me onto my back, our naked bodies pressed against each-other with enough force to produce a hot wet smack.

Almost as if planned, we landed face to face, our eyes met. I was in love, again. After what seemed like forever our mouths slowly locked into a passionate kiss, completely forgetting about Beth being in the room. In the heat of the embrace we were both surprised when Beth gently took hold of my hard cock and slowly started pumping, running her soft fingers up and down over my shaft. Gently brushing her knuckles over Lacys wet pussy, sending tingles through both our bodies.

"Don't stop," "It's making me so wet." "Are you ready for his dick yet? Can I put it in your pussy?" Beth whispered As Lacy and I kissed passionately in the middle of the floor Beth started running her tongue between our legs, covering every inch from my balls to only to bury her mouth in Lacys pussy. "Oh my god" she said. "I can't wait to shove my husband's cock into this tight, tasty hole." Then she buried her face once again between Lacys legs. The sound of Beths tongue licking at Lacys pussy juices in were being met with increasingly intense moans of pleasure from both women.

As Lacy and I lay on the floor, passionately kissing, our hot naked bodies pressed firmly together, I slowly slid my hand back down to her ass. Taking my time and enjoying every second, caressing every curve. Her skin was amazing, only the feel of my wife ever made me feel so completely in touch with another body. This could be a once in a lifetime shot, I thought. And I am going to enjoy it. Her skin was so smooth and warm, her body hot and sensual as it pressed tight against mine. It was everything I ever fantasized about, and more.