At the Lake Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I found my target. As my finger slid effortlessly into her tight hole, a wave of pleasure pulsed through Lacy causing her to press even harder against me. The feeling was so intense Beth had to stop eating her pussy as a massive orgasm started to rock Lacy. Her body started. To shake, and her breath quickening her hips slammed into mine. Suddenly her juices flew out of her like a stream from a hose. It completely covered Beths' face and tits, only after a few seconds did it subside enough to drizzle down covering my very excited cock, and my balls.

Lacy rolled off me to lay on the floor, and slowly recovered from the rush of her orgasm, Beth crawled up to lay next to us on the floor. "I'm sorry." Lacy said. "I've never cum that hard in my life. I didn't even know I could squirt like that. Look at you. You're completely covered in my cum." Taking deep breaths " I think your husband wants to cum on you too, so I can lick it off. Will you help him with your mouth? Then just before he blows, let him jerk off on your tits for me.

Without any hesitation Beth eagerly grabbed my cock and pulled it into her mouth. Sucking me in like I was a stolen Popsicle. She never pushed it so far down her throat before. A couple times by tight full balls slapped against her chin, making her laugh a little. Her mouth wrapped around me like a wet hug. One of her hands was softly rubbing her pussy, while the other gently caressed my balls, occasionally slipping back to tickle my ass.

Lacy was lying on the floor beside with her legs still spread, and her head resting on her hand, leaving her full beautiful naked body exhausted and exposed. She was just watching us as she slowly rubbed the smooth slick juice from her still wet pussy all over her body. With every brush over her very sensitive nipples and still swollen clit she would let out a soft moan. The peaceful look on her face was one of sweet beautiful bliss and happiness. After her orgasm she was too tired to get up and join in. She just wanted to watch us now.

After a minute Lacy said "move over here so I can watch." As soon as I was in reach she softly started rubbing my ass while I thrust my hips, pushing my cock deep into Beth's mouth. It only seemed like three seconds till I pulled it out almost ready to cum. Eagerly grabbing my penis I slowly started stroking and licking Lacys cum off Beth's tits. Oh my god! I was in heaven. Lacys sweet salty cum was the perfect complement to Beth's soft milky tits. I licked as much off as I could, stopping only when Lacy gently grabbed my dick and pulled me over to her.

I moved over to straddle Lacy, allowing my dick and balls to fall between her perky little tits. Pulling Beth over in front of me. I told her to kneel just above Lacy, with her pussy and my hard dick just inches away from her mouth. At first Lacy just lay there as I started pulling my cock. Beth soon figured out my plan and once again began rubbing her pussy. Both of us were masturbating mere inches from Lacys face. We matched our slow tender strokes as we gazed into each other's eyes. "You like jacking off for our new girlfriend don't you?" Beth said. "Pull your dick while I rub my pussy. Show her how you play with yourself for me. "

As Beth and I put on our show Lacy started rubbing my body, gently feeling every inch from the waist down. Her hand felt so good on my skin. It almost made me cum the second she touched my tight virgin hole. In the beginning she simply brushed over it, as Beth watched. Beth said ""Oh my god! Do it. Put your finger in his ass!" She was about to come again. She was rubbing her clit so fast. Lacy looked up at me between our bodies, with a very loving look and said. "Do you want me to?" Then she started kissing the bottom of my balls as I pulled my dick faster and faster.

Before I could answer her finger was totally buried inside my ass eagerly rubbing on my P-spot. It felt amazing as she started fucking my ass with her finger. I guess that's all it took. I knew I was about to cum, mere inches from Lacys face and Beths pussy. Pulling myself up on my knees I couldn't hold it any longer when I felt her finger hit the spot. I shot my load with enough force to completely fly over Lacy. With every pull of my dick another stream shot out, a couple large pools Hitting just above Beth's pussy. Lacy never pulled her finger out, just started pumping in and out while I had a huge orgasm.

I fell over onto the floor, spent and dazed, the last few drops of cum slowly dripping from the tip of my deflating dick. All I could do was watch as Lacy began licking the pools of my semen slowly running down Beths' body. Lacy started licking her pussy, moving Beths hand just away long enough to get to my cum flowing towards her waiting mouth. As soon as she could, Beth rapidly resumed plunging two of her fingers in and out of her pussy. I watched for a minute as she had another beautiful orgasm, all the while begging Lacy to eat her pussy when she came.

Lacy pulled Beth down to lay on the floor between us. With a soft kiss she started licking and caressing Beths body, her sweaty, cum covered body. It was amazing. I didn't want it to end. Without even thinking I began to jerk off watching the new show. The sounds, The smell, the feeling of my hard dick in one hand and the other rubbing my ass hole like Lacy did. I was tempted to push my finger in for a second, or will it look weird? Fuck it I thought, I'm going to finger my ass while I play with myself. I'm doing it. And I don't care if they see me.

With the sound of the two women licking and sucking next to me, I closed my eyes for a second, and my finger slid inside. Just as I got a good rhythm going I exploded into another, not so intense, but still awesome orgasm. There wasn't as much cum this time, but it felt amazing. I didn't even try to hide it. I just let it fly out all over my stomach. I was a little disappointed as they didn't see it. I just held my softening dick, letting the last little bit of fluid just drip over my hand into my pubic hair. As the last bit dripped out, I was totally spent and drifted off into a deep sleep listening to the sound of slurping juices and the soft moans the two women were making. I'm not sure how long the women were up, I was too tired to last any longer.