At the Lake Ch. 04

Story Info
Chase comes clean and things escalate, quickly.
9.5k words
4.73
24.8k
48

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,446 Followers

Thank you to all for the comments on this story.

A huge thanks goes out to WA001 and MaximusTheMad for editing this story

All those engaged in sexual acts are 18 years or older

Enjoy

##########################################

Chase was the first to shower since he would be the main one cooking. As he came out of the shower, wrapped in only a towel, he passed by Jenna who was headed to the shower, also covered by a towel.

"See something you like?" Chase asked, smirking at her.

Her face went red and she could just barely nod. He turned around and walked up to her bringing them face-to-face.

"Maybe later, we can see if something can come of it." He paused, seeing the look in her eyes and wondered if he was overstepping, "I don't want to come off as being another Drake," he thought before stepping back, "Sorry. I thought you might have been interested in me," he finally stated, backing off.

Before Jenna could say anything, Chase stepped into his room and closed the door.

"But I am interested and you're nothing like Drake," she said to herself before stepping into the bathroom.

She dropped her towel and looked at her body in the mirror. Sadness crept up on her leaving her wondering if she was attractive enough for him. She wiped the tears that welled up and nodded to her reflection.

"You are a beautiful woman and if he doesn't like you, then he isn't worthy of being with you and he can go fuck himself," she told herself, nodding to herself to regain some confidence, though in reality, she did want him to lust for her like she did for him.

Dinner was somewhat calm. The group discussed what they did that day since they all went off on their own. Su, Krissy and Jenna talked about how much fun they had on the four-wheelers while all Hannah would talk about was sex, making everyone roll their eyes. Meg brought up the romantic picnic they had but left out the details of her leaving Greg and him wanting to have a threesome.

Once they were done, everyone went to their cabins. Hannah went with Drake as they were now joined at the hip, kissing and giggling between the two of them.

"Wow! Don't they look cute together?" Jenna commented.

"Almost, but not as good as you look with my brother," Krissy whispered to Jenna.

Jenna quickly looked at Krissy, then to Chase who was chatting with Su and then back to Krissy.

"But we aren't even together yet. I just hope he doesn't just think of me as a one-night stand."

"Yet? Wishful thinking, I would say," Krissy responded giggling, "But if my brother doesn't like this sexy body of yours and how great of a person you are, then he is a bigger dumbass than I thought and maybe all the bad things I said about him were well deserved."

Krissy leaned into Jenna for a quick peck on the lips. When they looked over at Chase and Su, both were wide eyed.

"Well, I guess I'm heading to deal with those two now. Later, loves," Su said after she got a hug from the three of them.

"And now there were three," Chase said with a sinful look.

"Why do you have that look?" Krissy asked him, wondering what he was thinking.

"What look?" Chase paused for a second before continuing. "After you ladies," he said, gesturing for them to go in the cabin first.

They decided to watch some movies, since it was still early. Krissy plopped down on the couch.

Jenna beat Chase to the couch, having gotten wine for her and Krissy along with soda for Chase, remembering that he didn't particularly like beer or wine. As Chase came in with the snacks, both girls giggled as Krissy was sitting on the left side of the couch and Jenna was on the right side, leaving a good-sized spot in the middle.

It was seemingly reminiscent of the night before and Chase was feeling uncomfortable again and started moving around trying to get comfortable.

"Do you need to lay down again?" Krissy asked, hoping to cuddle or spoon like her friend did the day before.

"Actually, yeah. Do you mind having your brother between your legs?" Chase asked.

He watched how his sister's cheeks flushed as she looked down for a second and then turned her body to face him. She was wearing a short blue dress so that her creamy thighs were showing almost up to where her panties were peeking out. Krissy started feeling the way she did before when her mind went blank, and she wanted nothing more than to touch her brother.

"N-No. I-I don't m-mind," she stuttered out.

"You okay, Sis?" Chase asked as he put his hand on her thigh.

Her skin was warm to the touch, and he saw her eyes dart downwards to where he was touching her. He could tell she was trying to hide it, but her breathing had increased, and she was unconsciously biting her lip as well.

Krissy could only nod as she was transfixed on where his hand was placed. She was having trouble trying to keep her orgasm from exploding over her. It wasn't an extremely powerful one but was big enough that she had to concentrate to hold it back. What was her brother doing that was making her feel this way? Before today, she had never orgasmed just from touch but now it was happening again.

Chase quickly moved his hand away from his sister's thigh and she let out a whimper. He wondered what was going through her mind. Never had he affected someone so much, but it seemed that just his touch was making his sister go mad with lust. He would need to keep an eye on her and see just how much he was affecting her.

Jenna stood up and went to the recliner, but Chase's voice stopped her in her tracks, "And just where do you think you're going, missy?"

Jenna quickly turned around, pointing to herself, "You mean me?"

"Yeah, you," Chase replied, getting in the same position as he did before with his head on his sister's lap and one leg on the ground as he tapped his stomach, "There's plenty of room for you to lay down as well. Unless of course you're scared I'll bite?"

Jenna shook her head as she felt her body heat up at the thought of his lips all over her body, even feeling light nibbles on her skin.

"I'm not scared," she said.

She walked back over to the couch and laid down, laying her head on his lap. Her breathing increased dramatically, noticing that her face was so close to his cock that she could feel it's heat pulsing from his pants. As she lay her head on his stomach, she was just about purring. Chase started running his fingers through her hair and his sister was doing the same to him.

Other than the occasional movement for Chase or Jenna to get something to eat or drink, the three of them stayed as close to each other as possible. Krissy had an end table next to her seat, so she was able to put her wine there, so she didn't have to move. She was glad for that as she could feel a wet spot growing in her panties having her brother's head this close to her crotch. He would even look up at her smirking and she would smile back at him and bop his nose.

Krissy started to wonder if Chase shared the same feelings, and that maybe there could be a future for them. It would be a difficult life, but if their love was strong enough, they could make it work. She wanted children eventually and from what she had seen of her brother and knowing how good of a man he had become; he would be the perfect candidate to be the father of her children. But all this was just wishful thinking on her part. She would not want to force him into anything, nor did she want either of them to go to jail or have their children taken from them because society deemed their love illegal.

As the second movie came to an end, Chase started to feel tired and knew if he stayed any longer, he would end up asleep on the couch. Plus, he was looking forward to what tricks the girls had in store for him. As he looked down at Jenna, he could see that she looked peaceful with her eyes closed, like an angel that came down from heaven and gained comfort from his touch.

Krissy had been lightly humming as she was running her fingers through his hair. He looked up at her and she looked happier than he ever remembered. He hated to disrupt their happiness, but he had to get to bed.

When the movie finally finished, Chase stopped running his hands through Jenna's hair as she looked up at him dreamily.

"I hate to disturb you, Sweetie; you look so angelic, but I gotta get up."

Jenna's lip quivered so she covered her mouth.

"T-that was the most beautiful thing anyone ever said to me," Jenna stuttered as tears welled up in her eyes.

"The truth can be a beautiful thing, sometimes," Chase replied as he caressed her cheek.

"Awww!" both girls cried simultaneously.

Chase blushed but watched as Jenna sat up. Her hair was disheveled, but she was still so smoking hot, it made his cock twitch. So he stood up and stretched, letting the girls get a good look at the semi-erect bulge in his shorts.

"I bid you ladies goodnight," Chase said as he bowed, hearing them giggle.

As he went to turn to his room, Krissy jumped up suddenly.

"Guess I'll head to bed as well. Since we have an open bed, there isn't a reason why I should be sleeping in your room anyway."

Jenna faked a yawn, "Yeah. Guess it is late and I should turn in as well," she said as she stood as well.

"You probably want to sleep in the same room as Jenna now that there is room, right?" Chase asked, watching both their asses bounce as they walked in front of him. "If it were up to me, I'd rather sleep with Jenna as well. I mean, that way we could cuddle up and it wouldn't be weird."

Both ladies stopped and watched as Chase passed them going into his room. A second later,he peeked his head out and smiled.

"You coming to get your stuff or you gonna wait until I'm naked?" he asked with a mischievous smile before pulling his head back in the room.

Krissy and Jenna looked at each other, "I am so gonna fuck him tonight. If you still want to wait, you better not get in the way," Krissy whispered to her friend.

Jenna nodded back to her, "I won't stop you, but I just might taste him tonight. I wish he would be awake so he can tell me how he feels and if he wants me or not," Jenna whispered back.

"If you ask me, he wants you. He might be waiting for the right time. You know how dumb guys can be," Krissy whispered, both giggling.

Krissy stepped into the room that she shared with her brother and shut the door.

"So? You planning on sleeping naked?" she asked, hoping it was true. That way she wouldn't have to bother taking off his clothes later.

"I did the first night," Chase replied with a smirk, "Besides, I don't have my sister hogging the bed tonight, so why not let loose on this big soft bed that I have ALL to myself?"

"I could just force you to sleep with Jenna and take it for myself," Krissy replied with her famous resting bitch face.

"That wouldn't be bad. She's small enough that I could still get most of the bed and I could still sleep naked," Chase laughed.

"Are you calling me fat, asshole?" Krissy asked, throwing one of his shirts at him.

"Hey, I didn't say anything about your weight," Chase replied, throwing his hands up in defense as he stepped back with his knees against the bed.

"You said she was small enough that you could get most of the bed. That implies that I'm fat and take up most of the bed," Krissy replied with fire in her eyes as she stepped up to her brother.

"I just meant that I could snuggle up to her since she isn't my sister."

"I'll let you off this time, but next time, I'm kicking your ass," Krissy replied, turning back to her suitcase to get some clothes.

She didn't know if anyone else was going to be changing cabins, so there was no point in moving her clothes to the other room if she might be back the next night. Besides, she never had to worry about her brother stealing her underwear or anything like that, so she knew her stuff was safe.

Chase laughed hard, "Like you could hurt me. I don't even think you could hurt a dingle-berry on my ass if you tried."

Krissy's head quickly shot towards Chase, his comment setting her off.

"YOU THINK SO, MOTHERFUCKER?!" Krissy screamed, launching herself at Chase, knocking him onto the bed.

She started playfully slapping at him and Chase did his best to defend himself. However, it was when she stopped mere centimeters from his jewels that made him realize she could easily hurt him.

"Alright, fine! You win, crazy ass!" Chase said, knowing his balls were mere seconds from being flattened.

Krissy moved to straddle his waist and looked down on her brother.

"Are you calling me crazy?"

"Yep. That's what I said you're a crazy ass," Chase replied, knowing he was digging himself a deeper hole but also thought he could buck his hips and quickly turn the tables on her if he needed to.

"Ohhh! Who's the bigshot now, fucker?!" Krissy yelled as she started tickling him.

She felt him try to buck her off him but tightened her hold on his waist so she wouldn't be thrown, determined to win this round.

"STOP TICKLING ME! STTTOOOOPPPP!" Chase cried but couldn't help laughing the entire time.

"Don't like that huh? Well... how about some of this," Krissy said, laughing as well, changing how and where she was tickling him.

Growing up together, they knew where to get each other pretty easy. While Krissy herself was most ticklish on the bottom of her feet, Chase was more ticklish on his sides.

"STOP! STOP! STOP! OR..." Chase laughed, not knowing what else to do as he was at her mercy.

"Or what? You gonna cry, little brother? My baby brother gonna cry for Mommy?" Krissy laughed as she mocked him.

"I'LL CALL JENNA! SHE LOVES ME AND WILL PROTECT ME!" Chase yelled, realizing he let it slip.

Krissy stopped all of a sudden and looked her brother square in the eyes.

"Who told you that?"

Chase was trying to recover his breath as his sister stared daggers right into his eyes.

"Umm... It's obvious how she hangs around me all the time," Chase responded, trying to figure a way out of his predicament.

"That's horseshit! You may think she is interested but you specifically said, 'She loves me'. Not fucking likes. Not fucking has a crush. You said 'love'." Then she grabbed his face, digging her nails into his skin, "WHO TOLD YOU?"

Chase went to slap away her hand, but Krissy's other hand slipped underneath her and grabbed his balls, "If you ever want to use these things again, I suggest you tell me!" Krissy growled into his face.

Chase knew he was screwed and had to fess up. He just hoped he would be able to either escape or force her out and lock the door. Chase took a deep breath and sighed.

"I was awake last night when I heard her confession, alright!" he replied, finally being able to push her hand from his face as he rubbed his cheeks and made sure he wasn't bleeding from her nails.

"Y-You were awake?" Krissy asked, as she released him on both fronts. She slapped his chest hard, "Then why, the hell, didn't you say anything?" she asked, wondering if he was awake for everything, like the part where she rode him and came all over his dick.

"You said you were going to cut my dick off! Why the hell wouldn't I fake it if you were threatening me like that? Especially when you had it in your freakin hand," Chase replied, seeing his sister's cheeks redden along with her chest.

"B-but you could have said something. Or given me a sign that you liked it," Krissy replied, feeling nervous; like she was an insecure high school teenager all over again. "What parts do you remember?"

Chase thought for a second on whether he should come clean or just tell her as little as possible.

"Umm..." he started, rubbing the back of his neck, "The whole thing," he finished with a smile.

"When you say the whole thing..." Krissy started but didn't finish.

"I remember you sucking me off, Jenna's confession and then you riding me until Hannah knocked on the door. I even heard you talking to Jenna before she left, and you getting back into bed."

"So, you know that Jenna wants your consent before doing anything with you, right?" Krissy asked him.

"Yeah, I remember that part, but I couldn't just come out and say I would give her consent without you finding out about it. Plus, I like having my cock and balls around," Chase replied with a laugh.

"So, then you faked it the night before too?" Krissy asked.

"Yep. You woke me up when you took my boxers off. I thought you had caught me when you looked up, but I guess I closed my eyes fast enough," Chase replied, hoping his sister wasn't going to kill him.

"D-did you like what I did?" Krissy asked as her voice stammered, hoping that it was as good for him as it was for her.

"Yeah, I did. You really know how to please a man, Sis. Better than any girl I have been with. Though that is not saying much since I haven't been with that many."

"And my pussy? W-Was it good, too?" Krissy asked, wondering if he felt as good in her as she felt when he was in her.

Even though she had scratched the itch that she had for the past six months, she wanted to take another ride on him if he was willing.

"I don't know what you want me to say. I don't have a lot of pussies to compare yours to," Chase started, seeing his sister's smile go away as she seemed unhappy with his answer, "But yours was the best I have ever had." Krissy's eyes lit up and tears of happiness welled up in her eyes as she clapped happily, "I just wish I could have done something other than just lay there."

Krissy started fidgeting with her fingers as she refused to look him in the eyes.

"You know. We could always do it again with you awake and see if it's any better," she suggested, seductively.

"Now, would that be fair to Jenna?" Chase asked, knowing Jenna wanted to be with him just as bad, if not more, than his sister did.

"So, are you saying you want a threesome then?" Krissy asked with a sinful smile before she bit her lip.

"What guy wouldn't want to be with two hot women? Hell, I'd have to be fucking crazy or the biggest moron in the world to not want to be with the two of you at the same time. Shit! I ain't that dumb!"

Krissy giggled and threw her arms around her brother, kissing him. It was a simple kiss with no tongue or movement, but it meant so much more. To both of them, this simple kiss was the start of something fantastic between them.

"Be right back, I'll go get Jenna," Krissy said as she jumped off him and darted for the door.

She turned around, just before leaving, and smiled at him and got a glance at his crotch before noticing that he was staring at her ass. She pulled down the back of her shorts and panties, flashing her ass as she bent over slightly, hoping he would get a glimpse at her glistening wet pussy as well. As she went out the door, she heard him groan to which she giggled, happy that her body excited him.

Krissy skipped along the hallway down the short distance to the other room. As she pushed the door open, she saw that Jenna was already in bed.

"You better not be sleeping, girl. I have a surprise for you."

Jenna sat up suddenly, hoping it was something to do with Chase, as she came face-to-face with Krissy.

"What? What is it?"

Her nerves were on edge as she hoped it wasn't anything dumb. Krissy giggled as she kissed her friend's lips.

"Chase was awake last night and wants to have a threesome with us. Isn't that freakin' awesome?"

Jenna smiled before it hit her about her confession last night.

"D-did he hear my c-confession last night?" she asked, nervously, not sure if she could face him.

"Yeah, he did. But he wants you. Maybe," she said, acting like she was thinking as she tapped her chin with her finger. "This might be the start of a relationship with him. Who knows? Maybe you'll be my sister-in-law one day."

daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,446 Followers