At the Lake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you two really sure? I mean, I don't want to come between you two."

Krissy couldn't understand why she was feeling so jealous of Jenna, especially since she had already been with her brother, in a sense at least.

"Of course. If we are really going to date after this, we'll have plenty of alone time together. And don't think I'm going to let this one go for a while," Chase replied, feeling a hand on his chin as he looked over at Jenna and gave her another kiss, though this one was a lot quicker than the other had been.

Once their kiss was broken, he smiled at Jenna and they both looked at Krissy and each held out a hand to her. Jenna moved so that she was now just straddling one of his legs while Krissy took the other one.

"I know I can't be like Jenna to you Chase, but I do hope this won't end after this weekend. I mean at least I would like to have fun with you every once in a while, if you are okay with it."

Chase nodded and kissed his sister, both their mouths opening in unison as their tongues began to dance. To Chase, each woman was so much different from the other. Jenna was a shorter brunette with an almost perfect light tan and the cutest green-brown eyes while his sister was just on the darker side of being pale with orange-red hair. While Jenna had smaller breasts and a tighter body, Krissy was a bit thicker with larger breasts. But it wasn't just their bodies that were different, their personalities were very different as well. Krissy had always been mean to him and more controlling while Jenna was softer spoken yet was always willing to try anything once. He wondered if it would also affect how they were in bed.

Once their kiss was broken, Krissy looked to Jenna who winked at her then both girls pushed Chase down on his back. Thinking they were going to start assaulting him, Chase was in awe as he watched two of the sexiest creatures come together in a loving kiss as their hands started to explore each other's bodies.

"God damn, I must be the luckiest guy alive!" Chase exclaimed, feeling his cock twitch as he watched the two of them going at it.

His words brought them out of their kiss as they both looked at him and giggled.

"Guess someone else is jealous now," Krissy said, looking back to Jenna who nodded, "Maybe we should play with him too."

Jenna's eyes went wide, nodding vehemently like a child being asked if they wanted desert. Both ladies moved off his leg seeing his dick standing at attention, wet with pre-cum leaking. They both looked at each other, giggled and came together with his cock between their lips.

Both women were on either side of him in a 'T' formation as they attacked his dick with their lips. Chase ran both of his hands up the closest leg of each woman until he reached their swollen pussies. They both looked at him as his fingers lightly probed their slits before plunging into their depths.

Chase watched as both women went back to sucking his dick, moaning as they continued, which made a thought pop into his head. He moved his hand from Jenna, hearing a whimper from her but giving her backside a quick little smack. Then he pulled his other hand from Krissy and took hold of her thigh, hearing her yelp as he pulled her to him. Taking the hint, Krissy moved her legs so that she was now straddling his face and heard Jenna moan as her eyes went wide in lust knowing what was about to happen. Krissy then looked underneath her as she watched her hips lower and his welcoming mouth latch onto her well lubricated cunt. She moaned as his tongue started to probe her slit and felt goosebumps run over her body knowing it was her own brother who was tasting her most sacred place.

Her taste was sweet on his tongue as Chase began to lap up her juices. He probed her hole with his tongue, feeling every inch he could reach as her hips began shaking. The more he licked, the more of her juices flooded his mouth, dripping on his chin. Her pussy tasted like the sweetest honey, and he lapped her pussy like he was dying of thirst and only her nectar could quench it.

Krissy's hips started to shake uncontrollably as her orgasm neared its peak. She couldn't fathom this would have ever happened before today, but the reality was, her own brother was between her legs, tongue deep in her peach while she humped his face.

"Chase, I'm close! Please make me cum!"

Jenna looked up at Krissy, seeing her breasts bouncing around like they had a life of their own. Her friend's eyes were closed with her head back and Jenna could only bite her lip, wondering if Chase would like her tight little cunny as well. She certainly liked his thick rod and was looking forward to how it felt inside of her, but most of all, she liked him. Everything about him was perfect in her eyes. This was why she'd fallen so hard for him.

Suddenly, Krissy screamed out and Chase's face was filled with a torrent of female cum as he did his best to lap up as much as he could. This made Jenna double her efforts, trying to make Chase cum, but to no avail. Either he wasn't enjoying her lips on his rod, or he was holding back, for what reason she had no idea.

Krissy fell off to the side, riding out the after effects of her orgasm as Chase wiped his face and smiled.

"Damn she's got a tasty pussy," he said, lustfully looking down at Jenna, "I wonder if yours tastes better."

Jenna's eyes went wide as he curled his finger in a 'come here' motion. Jenna was hesitant, but she finally started moving up his body. Her arms and legs trembled as her nerves pulled at her soul. What if he didn't like the taste of her pussy? What if she was too loose or too tight or he couldn't be satisfied just being with her? What if...

Without warning, Jenna was quickly pulled to Chase's face. He smiled wickedly at her, and Jenna felt fear for a brief second before Chase quickly flipped over, causing her to yelp in surprise.

With Jenna on her back now, Chase smiled warmly at her, seeing the fear pulling at her heart.

"You have nothing to fear from me... well except maybe from having too much pleasure... but I don't think you'll mind that, now, will you?"

Jenna felt a little better, but shook her head, knowing pleasure was a lot better than pain. Chase closed the distance between them, kissing her lips softly yet passionately. His lips felt wonderful on hers, like they were meant to kiss her. Her arms wrapped around his neck while her leg pulled him in closer, his rock-hard member rubbing against her pussy.

Chase pulled back suddenly as they both were gasping for breath. He looked down their naked bodies, seeing how he was mere inches from pulling back and slipping into her velvety tunnel, engulfing himself in what he wanted the most.

"Take me, boyfriend," Jenna whispered to Chase.

He was thinking the same thing she was. He could feel how wet she was, just from sliding his cock between her overly wet lips. The heat coming off her vagina was like a molten volcano, ready to burst. He couldn't wait to explore its depths.

Chase looked deep into her soul, as he took hold of his rock-hard member, running his bulbous head through her slit, feeling the dew which collected from her overly wet pussy.

Jenna gasped and started breathing heavily, letting her lips part. She wanted this more than anything, but also didn't want to rush it. She inhaled deeply as he slowly pushed the head past her borderline. A feeling of euphoria washed over her as she closed her eyes, feeling his invading member penetrate her inch by inch.

For reasons she couldn't explain, Chase felt enormous inside of her. His cock was only a little above average, but it felt like she was being stretched beyond recognition like a baseball bat was being shoved up her hole. However, since it was Chase's cock, of all people, she didn't feel any pain. Instead, it felt like her whole body was one gigantic erogenous zone and the feelings of him penetrating her was sending waves of pleasure from her toes all the way up to her head.

Chase leaned down, fully penetrating her as his pelvis met hers, bringing his lips to her breasts then laying small kisses on her peaks.

That was the breaking point and Jenna pulled him to her, tightly, as her orgasm climaxed and crashed over her. Her body shook as her walls closed on the invading member, her pussy gripping his dick like it wanted to suck him dry. Jenna let out a light squeal, riding out her orgasm and feeling every inch of Chase's skin touching her own.

After her orgasm subsided, Jenna opened her eyes and Chase noticed a glassy look in her eyes, like she wasn't all there.

"You okay, Princess, or do you need time to recover?" Chase whispered to her.

His voice sounded like it floated on the wind, teasing her ears. Jenna could still feel the after-effects of her orgasm running through her body and her nipples were impossibly hard and throbbing. She could feel his invading member pulsing inside her which made her gasp every few seconds as it jumped. Jenna didn't know if he was doing this on purpose, but either way, it felt fantastic.

"I've never cum just from a guy putting his cock in me. Then again, I've never felt the way I feel about you with anyone either."

Jenna pulled Chase into a kiss. Within seconds, their tongues invaded each other's mouths and danced like they were doing a forbidden dance, perfectly in sync. Their hands roamed each other's bodies with Jenna moving hers down Chase's body as she felt each of his muscles quivering under her touch. Once she got to his ass, she squeezed so hard, she thought she might be drawing blood as her nails dug into his flesh. Chase's response was to force his hips even further into hers as his cock hit depths no man had ever been.

Chase on the other hand, wrapped his arms around her shoulders, pulling her as close to him as he could. Her soft, perfect body felt wonderful as his skin touched hers. Nothing stopped them from feeling, touching and exploring each other. Once he felt her hands on his ass, causing a little pain, it only increased the pleasure as he moved his left hand to grip her right breast, feeling how spectacular those small orbs felt under his touch. Though not as small as Hannah's or Meg's tits, Jenna's were still smaller than Krissy's or Su', but it didn't matter to him as these were her breasts. The breasts of his new girlfriend. The same woman he'd been flirting with and aching to pursue for years. Now that he had his sister's approval and was dating her, he would show Jenna just how special she was.

"I'm ready now, boyfriend," Jenna giggled, once they broke the kiss.

Her chest was heaving but she had nothing but love and desire in her eyes. She wanted to feel him for as long as possible. He was now her boyfriend and she'd show him she could be the best girlfriend he could ever have.

"Hey, lovebirds, don't forget about me," Krissy complained, as both Jenna and Chase looked over at her.

Krissy was playing with herself as she watched Jenna take Chase's cock for the first time, but after seeing their loving kiss after Jenna's orgasm passed, she couldn't help but want to be included again. After all, it was a threesome and not a twosome.

"Like we'd exclude your beautiful ass," Jenna stated, pulling Krissy closer then sucking and slurping on her breasts.

"Yeah, Sis, why would we leave you out when you are such a hottie?" Chase asked, taking his sister's lips and kissing her with the same passion he did with Jenna.

The three of them made love to each other for most of the night, trying out every position they could possibly think of. By the end of the night, both women had a full load of Chase's cum inside of them, along with them finishing the night by him giving them both facials, to which both ladies licked each other's face clean while giggling before dashing off to the bathroom to get a real cleaning.

Chase was surprised it went so well and was happy they were able to get along together, but wondered how his relationship with Jenna would be, especially when it started with a threesome and with his sister of all people. He didn't necessarily want Krissy to be there every time and hoped he would get some alone time with Jenna to see if they were truly compatible. He hoped it wasn't just Krissy bringing them together.

To be continued.........