At the Lake Pt. 01

Story Info
I slipped out of my bikini and handed it over.
4.2k words
3.93
15.5k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was an event that occurred recently and Alain thought that I should write a description of that outing, so I am writing this from mostly my perspective, but there are some parts of the story that might be relevant to you, the reader, that I personally didn't witness, so I asked Alain to offer his insight into those parts of this story that played an important role in the development of this event.

Dani:

Alain and I have been more than friends for a few years, we have developed a level of trust and understanding that only comes about with time and experience and shared likes and dislikes. We are like two peas in a pod, some might say! He is tall, muscular, lean, and very handsome with black wavy hair that offsets his striking intense blue eyes. He has an air of confidence about him, and he knows what he likes and what he doesn't which immediately attracted me to him.

Alain:

When I met Dani, we were at a BBQ, and there was not a single guy there that wasn't flirting with her and even those that were there with a date or a wife, to be honest you could regularly catch them checking her out! There is only one way to describe her, and that is absolutely gorgeous!

At the time I didn't know her exact measurements, but I do now!!! But she seemed to me to be the perfect height, not tall but not short either, I would have guessed at the time about 5'6" and as it turns out that is exactly what she is. She wasn't thin, but not overly heavy either, she wasn't ripped, but she has shape, oh fuck, does she have shape! There was a softness to her curves, but she has such athleticism about her that you could tell she was in shape and fit, and ready for any physical activity a person could think of. She was so pretty and when she smiled, she just lit up the room. She won everyone over with that smile. Her hair was Longer, below shoulder length and blond along with beautiful hazel eyes, her face was something you could look at all day and just get lost in her eyes!

Her breasts were, well, perfect! Or at least for me, she wasn't overly large, but a nice abundant size, I would have guessed average size, but such lovely shape to them. But the thing that I think caught the attention of most of the men there, were her nipples! And the fact that you could tell in an instant that she wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples were magnets for those there. I don't think there was a man there (and perhaps even a woman or two) that did not repeatedly glance and in some cases stare at her nipples as they pressed out against the thin fabric of her blouse of that day.

The bottom half was something else too! Legs that went all the way to Brooklyn, and such sensual shape to her calves and her thighs, but her ass!!! OMG her ass was, not sure how to describe her butt, but I get a hard-on when I look at her ass! Just amazing, that is all I can say about that.

And to imagine that we ended up in conversation and we hit it off together. It has been so much fun getting to know her and come to find out, she has a very sexy and kinky side to her which I absolutely love! And the way that I described her when I first met her, she is just as sexy now as the day I met her!

Dani:

A little history of Alain's and my relationship. We have known each other for a few years now, but how we ultimately started seeing each other was because of a back yard BBQ that a boyfriend of one of my friends hosted. It was because we both attended that party, both of us invited by unrelated attendees to that lead to Alain and I having a meaningful conversation that started us down a dating path.

But our story begins before that, we had crossed paths multiple times prior to that and for us to end up in the same back yard at the same party, I guess it just seemed that we should finally do something a bit more social. So at this BBQ when he asked me to join him for a dinner out, I finally agreed.

At this BBQ I had worn a short white cotton halter style crop top, which showed a lot of midriff. It fit loosely so under the right circumstances it could have been possible that even some under-boob could have been visible. I matched that up with a pair of bootie shorts, but considering there could be children about, I selected a pair that was high waisted and didn't showed to much of my butt. Flip flops, sunglasses and a broad brim hat and I was all set!

Considering how hard Alain looked me over at the party, I considered that for our dinner date he wouldn't be one to be offended if I wore something fun and teasing. I decided to wear a button-up blouse that was slightly sheer, just enough that with the right lighting he might catch a hint of what was underneath, a pair of slacks and heels.

We decided that we would meet at a restaurant and our timing was good as we got seated about as quickly as we had arrived. During dinner we visited and talked and it was interesting at how easily sex came up in our conversation. We started talking about things that I would have never thought I would discuss with someone this quickly. But it seemed that he was able to make me comfortable in the moment and it just started spilling out. He asked me about my revealing clothes choices, and I found that it excited me knowing that it excited him. I found out that one of Alain's kinks would be that I never wear a bra or panties when out on a date, he enjoys, as he says, "to see the twins free and bouncing"! I say this with an eye roll, but I must admit, I love the feel of my boobs bouncing under my blouses!

So, I'm not sure why, but I agreed, on our dates, that I would comply with his request. I found it interesting that dressing like that for him was not the part that excited me, rather what excited me was that he insisted that of me!

As time passed, over the next year, it became something that I anticipated, what would he have me wear? And as time passed, his preference for me became more daring, more revealing. Eventually it got to the place that he expected that my blouses had to in some way, expose my breasts. The tops had to either be sheer to some degree, or a plunging neckline, or unbuttoned more than I would normally have done, or large open arms, in all cases he wanted my tits visible. It excited him when other men would see me like that.

This led to him insisting on my wearing skirts and in time these skirts became quite short, so my pants and shorts were a thing of the past! Once we were going up an escalator in a busy store and I was in a short skirt, and there was a group of guys behind us, and Alain whispered to me that they were trying to peek up under my skirt!! It was obvious that they got a glimpse of something that turned them on, and OMG! Alain would get so excited when guys would see my tits, but that was nothing compared to when these boys saw my pussy!

Through all of this, something happened! We started to figure out that what excited me the most was when he would command me into something. There was always the understanding that I could refuse to comply with his command if I was adamantly opposed to what he was proposing. I trusted that he would watch out for me and assure that I would always be safe, so if he commanded me to do something, even if it was embarrassing or humiliating, it excited me to comply, knowing that it pleased and excited him!

So, on to the story!!

It had been hot for a couple of weeks and summer was definitely here! Alain had suggested that we should take off to enjoy some fun in the sun, and I thought that was a great idea, so we made plans and then on the date arranged, we gathered our necessities together and loaded them into the car.

But before we headed out, Alain got into his swim shorts and flip-flops, and I put on the Bikini that was his favorite. This bikini was particularly risky, the top was a triangle-top style but, the triangles were narrow, barely covering my areolas and that was if I kept in properly positioned, any rapid or abrupt movement would make my boobs jiggle enough that it was not uncommon for the areolas to become partly or mostly exposed at minimum, but it's been known to happen that my entire boob would slip out entirely, so frequent adjustments were required! The bottoms were of thong style, high thigh cut with side ties! I wore as a cover, a tank top and some shorts and my flip flops, then we were ready and off we went in search of that little lake not far from home.

After about an hour of driving we finally came across a sign indicating a turn off to the lake that is our destination. As we took the turnoff it narrowed to a tight barely 2 lane road. We climbed a bit of a hill, and as we crested over, we could see a small lake with a green park along the southern edge. The road veered off to the left and skirted around to the northern edge of the lake.

As we proceeded not more than another quarter mile or so we came to a gravel road that turned to the right off the asphalted road, and a sign that read "Hansen Park". The gravel road, while being little more than a one lane road, seemed well maintained. Alain said, "Well sweets, looks like we found it!"

As we headed onto the graveled road, we drove straight down the middle of a swallow between two low rising on each side of us but very shortly the road veered to the right and we climbed up this low rise and as we crested the rise the park spread out before us. There was a wide pullout at the crest of the hill, Alain pulled over and we took a moment to take in the scene.

The park seemed at least from a distance to be well-manicured with some tables and fire pits and a facilities building off to one side. The general view of the park was quite clear, but at this distance, details were hard to make out. The road made a sweeping curve and took us down the slope towards the park. As we approached the boundary of the park, we passed the facilities building which also had restrooms on each end of the building.

As we slowly drove through the park, it had a quiet, cozy feel about it, the lawn was trimmed up close to the water's edge. It was a cute little park that a person could imagine would be full of people playing and laughing but being a weekday, it's deserted.

We found a spot close to the middle of the park but near the water's edge and after we got parked, we set about pulling the essentials out of the car. The blanket, the cooler with the beers and wine coolers and some snacks.

Once we had our site laid out, within moments Alain held out his hand out, motioning with his fingers to hand them over! He announced to me, "You won't be needing that for now", in a stern voice he said, "hand then over, I want you naked!"

Smiling, I slipped out of my bikini and handed it over to him, he loves to see me naked, and the fact that he still does after all our time together makes me happy and even excited!

He took my hand and pulled me over towards the water's edge, but he didn't stop there as he pulled me out into the lake.

The water was cool but under the bright sun it felt great. After some splashing and getting dunked under water a time or two, Alain grabbed me, and I gasped as a couple of his fingers suddenly pushed up into me. He held me secure now simply with a couple fingers hooked up into my pussy. He spun me around keeping his fingers well secured inside me, but then his other arm wrapped around me and with that hand, he gripped one of my breasts and pulled me back tightly against him.

Turning my head, I looked back at him, his head near my shoulder and I lifted my chin upwards offering my lips to him for a kiss. As we passionately kissed, my hand slipped down back between us and I felt the hard bulge that was straining his swim trunks, I gripped and rubbed that bulge knowing full well that Alain would tease me with it for some time before he would finally use it to fuck me, offering me the pleasure and release that comes from that massively large cock that he was blessed with.

After frolicking in the water and along the beach for untold minutes, Alain told me that there was a car up on the hill, I looked up and saw it also. It seemed to be parked there, undoubtedly at the same wide spot on the road that we also stopped at when we drove in. With us distracted in the water as we were, there was no telling how long the visitors had been there, watching?

We couldn't make out the occupants or what they are doing, so we started making our way back to our camp and about that time the car started down the drive towards the park.

Getting back to our blanket, Alain stepped over to our car and reached inside and grabbed my bikini. Coming back to me he handed it to me and suggested that I put it on before the car gets into the park. So, I slipped back into my bikini, making myself presentable in the public sense, although this bikini is one of my more minimal bikinis, so presentable was at best a subjective term.

In just a couple of minutes the car was driving past the park's outer perimeter, the car was moving slowly, but would soon pass the facilities building and if they continued, directly past our spot.

We could hear tires on the gravel as they approached but they were still some distance away, Alain gave me a kiss and then he told me that he was heading to the restroom, then he turned and strode off in the direction of the restroom.

I watched him for a moment as he headed off to the restroom, so while waiting I decided to get me another cooler, I turned and wandered over to our cooler and grabbed another cold one.

Standing back up, I glanced over in Alain's direction, and I observed him as he intersected the approaching car, and as he got within talking distance, I could see Alain stop and talk with them. He chatted for a few minutes before he continued to the restroom, and the car proceeded on their way until they got next to our car and to my surprise they turned and pulled in next to our car!

Two young men hopped out of their car and with big smiles, they give me a wave and a hearty greeting and an announcement that "Alain offered us a cold beer, and boy that sure sounds good!!" "He said you would be happy to grab a couple for us!"

Suddenly feeling a bit self-conscious as I stood there in front of these young men in my minimal bikini, I tried to put on the most gracious look that I could muster and greeted them with a smile.

As they got out of the car, I could tell these two young men were in some kind of shape, both were toned and muscular and both had similar hair styles, very short on the sides and a bit longer on top.

The Driver was a blond with hard chiseled facial features and a couple days of trimmed stubble, very handsome I thought to myself, the other seemed to have a softer face but was clean shaven but intensely blue eyes, I thought that this guy would certainly be the ladies' man of the two!

As I Pulled my attention back to the moment, I stepped over to the cooler and took out a couple of cold beers. As I approached our unexpected guests, I offered them each a bottle while noticing that they were not necessarily looking at my face as I approached them.

We stood by their car for a few minutes, having idle conversation until Alain finally returned, and as Alain walked up, he offered to have them join us for a few minutes as they drank their beers. With that offer, the boys enthusiastically accepted his offer, so Alain turned, and we followed him over to the blanket that was spread out on the grass.

The guys plopped down cross-legged on one edge of the blanket, and Alain sat on the other side of the blanket, facing them but with his legs extended out in front of him but wide enough for me to sit down between his legs, so I sat down between them with my legs extended straight out in front of me, I crossed my ankles as I leaned back against Alain's chest.

As we sipped on our drinks, our conversation remained very superficial but they did share that both were friends from early childhood, grew up together and decided to enlist in the marines at about the same time and as it turned out they had about 2 weeks of their leave that overlapped, so they decided to spend it on a week-long camping trip. And that brought them to this little campground at the same time as us.

As we talked, I couldn't help but notice that these young men were spending as much time scanning up and down my body as they were looking at my face, or even at Alain.

It wasn't long before Alain leaned forward and whispered in my ear "seems they are enjoying what the see!" I felt my face flush slightly at Alain's observation, even though I had seen it too, it made it that much more embarrassing with him verbalizing his observation.

When we first sat down, they seemed to at least attempt to be discreet in their glances, but by the time the guys had finished off their beers It seemed that they were losing their inhibitions and losing any pretext to being discreet in their gazes as they seemed transfixed with my boobs!

By now the wine coolers had an effect on me, and it was my turn to need to use the restroom. I turned my head and quietly told Alain what I needed to do and as I was about to stand Alain slipped my phone into my hand, I turned my head back to ask Alain why, and he said, "just take it with you!"

A few minutes later I had finished my business, but I had not left the restroom yet, and I got a text from Alain which read, "I think we are going to let the fellows have some fun!" My heart suddenly started racing, I had a strong inclination as to what that was likely to mean, I typed back "Yes Sir, as you wish!"

Alain's answer back was a simple reply, "Ok tnuC. Give me 5 minutes then return." Blushing, knowing the meaning of that nick name that Alain had given me, so I took a deep breath, and I started counting down the minutes as he had instructed me.

In those 5 minutes of time after Alain's explicit question to me and my reply, I knew exactly what Alain is doing, he was hatching some devious plan that will likely involve those two young men!

Alain:

As we watched Dani walk off towards the restrooms, I glanced at the young guys sitting across from me, I looked at their eyes and they seem hypnotized by the sway and bounce of Dani's amazing ass!

Looking at how intensely they were watching her, I had to clear my throat to bring their attention back to the present! I make the comment to them "To bad you didn't arrive a few minutes earlier!" They both got a puzzled look on their faces before they responded with "Why's that?

So, I proceeded to explain that just before they had arrived that Dani had been working on her total all over tan! I could hear an audible groan from them at that lost opportunity, but looking at them intently for a moment, I proceed to suggest if that appeals to them, then if we play this right, we could get her like that again!" Which they wholeheartedly agreed would be a great idea!

So, I began to lay out the plan, I informed them that as they drank their next beers, to gradually let their glances at Dani become more obvious, more blatant. I had to assure them that this would start to turn her on, and once she started to get turned on and horny, it would be easy to get her out of that bikini.

Dani:

By now 5 minutes had passed, and I walked back and plopped back down back in front of Alain as the laughter and talking continued. However now it seemed that they were less concerned about being discreet in their glances. And by the time they had finished their beers and were requesting another, it seemed that their eyes were not just glancing but lingering on my tits!

After handing out the next round of beers, and given enough time for the guys nearly finish those off, the guys were obviously enjoying what they were looking at, and Alain tells me, but loudly enough for all to hear "well darlin, it seems your tits have a fan Club!" I blushed and reflexively I moved my arms to cross my chest, and his response was instant!!

12