At the Lake Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

tnuC! You know better than covering yourself! I Blushed even more intensely, I uncrossed my arms and brought them to my sides, and I uttered, "I'm sorry Sir!"

Our guests, their eyes wide at the exchange, but immediately after broad smiles begin to form on their faces.

Alain made another comment to me, "tnuC, you know the purpose of your tits, Yes?" Blushing, I responded "yes Sir."

Alain replies "so tunC, just what is that?" Feeling my face turning crimson, I nodded my head and slowly I begin to reply, "My tits are yours to use and enjoy as you wish."

Alain responded, "Just me?" To which I slowly replied, "and for all those that you choose that should have the same pleasure and enjoyment as you do Sir."

After a few moments, enough perhaps to allow time for the shock to wear off our guests, Alain instructed me, "tnuC, go Nadu over in front of our guests." Blushing, I rose and got onto my knees, and I shuffled over in front of them, sitting back on my heels in the Nadu pose my hands resting on my thighs.

Then Alain announced, Nadu-d, to which slowly I lifted my arms up and locked my fingers behind my head in the display pose. The guys both seemed a bit speechless, their eyes were open wide and so were their mouths, in fact the description of chins on the floor would be appropriate.

After a lengthy pause where the young men just stared at me, their eyes coasting up and down my body, finally one of them looked at Alain and in a dry scratchy voice asked "You Keep addressing her by some other name, tunC? Is there a special meaning to that?"

With that I hear Alain replied, "yes there is, tunC, would you please explain that to them."

My heart pounding, I gulped and after a few moments I responded, "Yes Sir" them looking at the young man that had asked that question I spoke "well, the explanation is in the spelling of the word sir, the spelling is t-n-u-C, reverse the spelling sir."

From behind me I heard Alain command, "do that girl!" Feeling my face flushing, I proceed "that spelling in reverse is C-u-n-t, sir" my face now I'm sure was totally crimson, I finished "there are times sir that I am called, "Cunt."

12