At the Mercy of Mrs. Letchworth Ch. 03

Story Info
Dollie explores my organs and erogenous zones, whoa!
4.3k words
4.63
4.8k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
195 Followers

[This is the third of a series of chapters for a new story that includes many of my usual elements: natural body fluids and products, strong smells, D/s, spanking, ridiculous premises, and eccentric characters, all over the age of 18. If any of these things are not to your taste or offend you, I suggest you exit immediately and look elsewhere on Lit for stories more up your alley. I present my writings here for my fans, who appreciate what I am doing and get my sense of humor. I have uploaded this under the Fetish category, as that seems to best encompass the mix of activities included. I urge you to read the chapters before this, as it will help this chapter make more sense.]

When Mrs. Letchworth took me home as her ward, upon the sudden death of my parents, those many years ago, I was a shy and innocent lad, with no sexual experience, and certainly no acquaintance with the bizarre underworld of dominance and submission. That changed drastically, as soon as I stepped inside my guardian's gothic mansion, and discovered that all the inhabitants of that dark abode were subject to her control, with any infractions of her rules or commands dealt with by a capricious whim that could result in punishment or reward.

Her elderly husband, Bertrand, who while a wealthy scion of a fabled family, had become under his wife's tutelage, little more than an accommodating servant called Bertie, dressed as a maid, and well-trained to fulfill his wife's every request. He seemed satisfied with this fate, and was accordingly looked after by Mrs. Letchworth, who seemed determined not to kill the goose who laid such golden eggs.

Her niece, Henrietta, better known as "Dollie", was a petite piece of work, much given to sassiness and constantly punished for it, leading to a warped feedback loop where she savored the pain dealt out, which egged her on to rebel all the more.

[This is the second of a series of chapters for a new story that includes many of my usual elements: natural body fluids and products, strong smells, D/s, spanking, ridiculous premises, and eccentric characters, all over the age of 18. If any of these things are not to your taste or offend you, I suggest you exit immediately and look elsewhere on Lit for stories more up your alley. I present my writings here for my fans, who appreciate what I am doing and get my sense of humor. I have uploaded this under the Fetish category, as that seems to best encompass the mix of activities included. I urge you to read the chapter before this, as it will help this chapter make more sense.]

By happenstance, Dollie and I shared the same 18th birthday, and my arrival in my new home was celebrated by our being ordered to give each other 18 spanks on our respective bottoms. Mrs. Letchworth, who insisted we both address her as "Auntie", set up our birthday spankings in ritual form, before the eager gaze of her husband Bertie, and Auntie herself.

This was followed, the next day, by Auntie proposing to train her "twins", as she now called us, in the ways of erotic love and the sharing of vital bodily fluids.

This first morning after my arrival was taken up with my receiving Auntie's lessons in Dollie's intimate anatomy, which resulted in my erotic twin gushing her vital fluids into Auntie's gaping maw and soaking her face and torso. Mrs. Letchworth insisted that I clean her up by licking the pungent girl juice from her flesh and blouse, so that none of its nutritional and vitalizing value was wasted.

Then we paused for lunch.

Mrs. Letchworth sent us up to get our bathrobes to wear at the lunch table, while she removed her soaked blouse and splattered skirt, and made a point of dining with us dressed only in her massive black bullet bra, large black figure-enhancing panties, and black nylon thigh-high stockings. She knew very well the effect she was having on everyone present, as we were all staring at her as if she were our own personal Aphrodite.

* * *

Lunch consisted of a hearty vegetable soup that Bertie had made from scratch, big buttered slices of fresh baked bread, and crystal long-stemmed glasses filled with a fine French red wine. The underlying message seemed to be that this is what life could be like with the Letchworths, if everyone behaved themselves, which is to say, if we all followed Auntie's rules and directions.

"Alright twins, off to brush your teeth before we begin again. It is always best to cleanse one's pallet and breath before engaging in erotic matters."

Once everyone had freshened up, we would return to the "clinic", where it would be Dollie's turn to explore and become intimately familiar with my body. Perhaps it was the wine's effect, but I was taking this in stride and even looking forward to being strapped in place for Dollie to pinch and fondle.

As Bertie cleared the table and started to set dinner in motion for later, Auntie let him know that he was welcome to come in and observe the anatomy lesson, if he reached a point where his tasks were caught up. The look of grateful love that he beamed toward his powerful spouse was truly heartwarming. I was just beginning to glimpse the complex hidden realm of emotions, urges, and needs that bubbled beneath the surface of the Letchworths' peculiar relationship. And this was only day two of my introduction to Auntie's regime!

* * *

"Alright, William, it's your turn to provide an anatomy lesson for your twin. Do you agree that she was a good sport in letting you have your way with her this morning?"

"Absolutely, Auntie. She was awesome. I really look forward to our losing our virginity together. It truly seems like a dream come true."

"Yes, well, hold that thought, as we aren't there yet, and there are many pot holes and trapdoors before we reach that goal. You both need considerably more training in obedience and personal discipline before you get to 'pop Dollie's cherry', as she put it. Do you understand?"

Once again, I was crestfallen. Auntie had a way of building up my expectations, only to yank them just out of reach.

"Oh, don't look so glum, William. All I mean is that the two of you are still naïve children in many ways, despite your coming of age, and you still have some learning to do before you lose your virginity. Learning can be fun! We're only at the beginning of your lessons. Now, do you want to mope about it, or are you ready to jump up on the exam table and let Dollie explore your body?"

Once Auntie put it that way, my decision seemed obvious. I just had to leap into the unknown and trust that both my Auntie and my twin would treat me with the same eagerness and love as I had treated them, earlier this morning.

I smiled and nodded my agreement to Auntie's query, and clambered up onto the examination table, putting my wrists and ankles in place, for them to be bound. I recalled my emotion of deep love for Dollie and Auntie the previous evening, when I had surrendered to the pain and anguish of Dollie's spanking me, which lead me across a threshold into a world of sweet bliss. The same threshold beckoned now, and I submitted to its promise.

Auntie handed Dollie a pair of latex nurse's gloves, and fitted a pair on her own hands and forearms.

"Now, Dollie, William has made himself available for your explorations. Are you up for this?"

"Well, duh!", Dollie snorted. "Just say the word, and I'm on the job! If his erogenous zones are different from mine, point them out and I'll readjust."

Despite her massive squirt just before lunch, Henrietta was reenergized and bursting with erotic mojo. I could tell that she was going to give me her all and insist that I give her mine. I sensed a massive cum-fest in the works, which might approach Auntie's dream of our vital fluids bursting forth and deeply nourishing each other.

"So, Dollie, as we did with you, why don't we start at the top of William's body and work our way down. However, I don't believe I've ever heard of a woman getting a man all heated up by toying with his ears. It's not out of the question, I suppose, but there are more direct methods.

"I think the best bet is to just be bold and present yourself for a kiss. If he doesn't get the hint, then you don't want to waste your time on him, anyway. William here is naturally shy, so it is always good to reassure someone like him with a light touch to his arm or chest, and draw close with an open smile and an inviting gaze into his eyes. The key is to get your lips to meet, and then you can turn up the heat.

"Of course, in this case, he's strapped down on the table, so why don't you just get up there with him and lean in and make contact."

Dollie used the pull-out steps at the base of the exam table and clambered up and positioned herself with her hands by my armpits and her knees between my outstretched legs. Then she moved her hands to the sides of my face and darted down to mash her crimson lips against my mouth, wiggling her tongue until I gave ground and parted my lips.

Immediately, she slithered her tongue into my mouth and started playing tag with my tongue and swapping spit. The precocious imp must have learned this from someone who knew what they were doing, as the intensity of her passion heated my cheeks, and evoked a deep groan from within my throat. I was helpless to resist her onslaught, not that I wanted to. I felt my body heat rising as my engorged tool grew even more rigid and began to twitch.

This caught Mrs. Letchworth's watchful eye.

"Well done, Henrietta, you've certainly aroused a positive response. Why don't we move down slightly and pause the kissing for a moment. I want you to acquaint yourself with William's armpits. They're important erogenous zones that are often overlooked."

"His armpits?" Dollie gave Auntie a look as if she was pulling her leg. "Are you kidding me? They just look all hairy and sweaty to me."

"Precisely, Henrietta. Now, be a good girl and stick your face in there and smell deeply. You might even suck on his pit hair and see what happens."

My wrists were strapped to the table above my head, leaving my armpits on full display. I may not have been the most mature looking guy, but at least I had a respectable growth of hair in my pits, across my chest, and in my crotch. Compared to some of the kids in the locker room at school, I felt I had nothing to be ashamed of.

Dollie was still on all fours above me, trying to wrap her mind around Mrs. Letchworth's order that she nuzzle and suck on my armpits.

"Do what I say, Henrietta, or do I have to use the paddle?" Auntie was losing her patience again, and I didn't want all hell to break loose, with me immobilized at ground zero. She made do with giving Dollie's pert butt a mighty smack with her hand and shouting "Just do it, you brat. It's not a trap!"

With an "Oooff!" and a muttered "Jeez!", Dollie stuck her up-turned nose into my hairy pit and took a loud sniff. Then she sucked my tuft into her mouth, chewed it around, and let it slide back into place as she pulled her face back and licked her lips.

"Better than I expected," she admitted. "Kind of a rush, actually. Let me try the other one."

Dollie repeated her performance, but more eagerly this time, with considerably more sniffing, tasting, and tonguing. It tickled at first, but grew into a kind of sensual oral caressing that led me to make involuntary humping thrusts towards Dollie's twat, which was hovering just above my boner. I could feel pre-cum beginning to bubble at my pee-hole. Our ever vigilant Auntie spied this and quickly issued new orders to her niece.

"Henrietta, William's penis is starting to drip, so let's shift our attention to it. Quick, now, lick up his drips and grip his prick tightly at its base with your fingers, so that he doesn't spurt too soon. That's a major concern with excited young men, because once he ejaculates, the party's over until he regains his strength, which can take awhile. The key to foreplay, which is the name for this fooling around, is to maintain a moderate pace and pull back now and then, if things begin to get too heated, though frankly, that's more the man's responsibility than yours."

Mrs. Letchworth stepped over to the metal cart and retrieved a black hard rubber ring, which looked like a miniature black inner-tube, and handed it to Dollie.

"Here, child, slide this ring down his shaft to its base. It should help him keep his hard-on, while you conduct a close inspection of his penis, scrotum, and anus. This area is, of course, the hub of his erotic feelings."

I was in a kind of hazy trance, just letting Auntie's and Dollie's explorations run their course, with my body as their plaything. I fantasized that I was a depersonalized human manikin being relentlessly poked and prodded by Dollie's tiny hands, as Auntie gave Dollie a very intimate tour of my crotch.

"So, my dear, what did you make of William's pre-cum?"

"Very tasty in a kind of bland way. I hope there's more to come."

"I'm sure there will be. Let his prick rest, for the moment, and fondle his balls, now. These are called testicles and they are the storage sacks of his precious elixir. William seems to have a particularly large pair, all covered with prickly hair. Give them a good lick and a sniff, sweetheart, and tell me what you think."

Having discovered that my armpits weren't as bad as she had feared, Dollie didn't hesitate in following Auntie's orders. She took a deep snort of my crotch and balls, which resulted in a sigh of satisfaction.

"Wow! These smell really funky, but it's a kind of funkiness that I could just keep inhaling forever. It's like a drug or something."

"That's because his whole crotch area is producing "pheromones", which are like natural chemicals and scents that attract and arouse female interest. William's armpits also produce pheromones. And, by the way, the same areas on women's bodies produce their own pheromones that turn on and attract men. The deeper we delve into each others' taboo and erotic zones, the stronger we find ourselves responding.

"Now, why don't you pry his buttcheeks apart and give his anus a deep sniff?"

Dollie seemed to be on a roll at this point, and eagerly did as she was told. The result was not the same.

"Ewwww! That's really gross. Auntie, you tricked me!"

"I did nothing of the sort, Henrietta. The anus is a rich source of pheromones, but it's an acquired taste that takes some time to get used to. Here, use this baby wipe to give it a good cleaning, then try again."

Mrs. Letchworth pulled a baby wipe out of a nearby dispenser and handed it to Dollie, who did her best to give my asshole a good scrubbing, then handed the soiled wipe back to Auntie, who dropped it in a bucket at the base of the table.

"Alright, my dear, see how it smells now."

Dollie again pried my cheeks apart and gave my anus another sniff.

"That's much better, though now it smells like a baby wipe."

"Just give it a few seconds and that odor should evaporate. Then we can get down to business. Next to your pussy or William's cock, one's anus is the most important erogenous zone you have. Don't give me that look, young lady, I'm serious and you need to learn this now, before we go any further.

"If you wish to pleasure a man, there's nothing better you can do than lick his anus, suck it, and stick your tongue into it as deep as you can. I know that may sound repulsive, but once he does the same to you, you'll quickly learn to love it. Often, this is just a warm-up to anal penetration, though he's far more likely to ease his rigid tool up your rectum, than you are to penetrate his, though your tiny hands do have possibilities."

Dollie was tentatively tonguing my asshole, eager to see how I might respond. It felt exquisite, and I pushed back against her tongue, mashing my ass into her face. She gave a kind of helpless squeal, as she surrendered to my lewd squirming, both of us caught up in an ecstasy of anal love. I was amazed at the realization that amidst all of this, we were still virgins. Auntie was moving us carefully through her love-making curriculum, neither rushing things too quickly, not being too slow.

Once Dollie's love-making to my anus was crowned by my emitting an involuntary fart, which she seemed to savor with a perverse glee, Auntie brought her attention back to my prick, which by now was an angry red, fully engorged, and twitching back and forth like a metronome. It was at this dramatic moment that the clinic door opened and Bertie slid quietly into the room, closing the door behind him. He took a seat on a tall stool to the side, which allowed him a good view of the proceedings underway. He gave us all a delighted smile, displaying his happiness at joining our love-fest. Mrs. Letchworth nodded amiably at her husband before returning to our lesson.

"Dollie, the center of a man's pleasure is, without any question, his penis. If you learn how to handle it fondly and playfully, he will repay you by using it to stir your depths with that sweet torture that lovers share. However, for our lesson today, it should suffice to point out its main features and then bring things to a close."

Dollie gave a little pout, clearly frustrated that the "sweet torture" that was promised would have to wait for another occasion. However, her attention was soon refocused on my tool, which Auntie was gripping firmly.

"Now, sweetheart, when you look at this nice swollen cock, what stands out for you?"

"That pink mushroom thing at its tip. What's that about?"

"That, Henrietta, is his prick's 'glans', which in William's case is visible whether his penis is erect or limp. That's because he was circumcised soon after he was born, a medical procedure that snips off the surplus tissue that otherwise protects the glans from exposure."

This was news to me, as all the boys in the showers after PE class at school seemed to have their glans on display. It also seemed to be news to Dollie, as well, as she gave Auntie a "what the fuck?" look, before screwing her eyes shut and twisting her mouth into a painful grimace.

"I know, my dear, it does seem a cruel and painful way to start off a male's life. They do use anesthetics, of course, and it's over in a flash, but still it seems needlessly barbaric, though there are religions that insist it be done. If it were up to me, I'd just leave the babies alone, to enjoy life intact.

"Henrietta, would you like to see an 'uncut' prick, in all its glory?"

"Yes, please," Dollie squeaked as she nodded her head repeatedly.

Mrs. Letchworth turned to her husband, smiled, and made an odd request.

"Darling, would you please display your anteater?"

Dollie and I shared puzzled looks, as if the Letchworths were secretly raising exotic animals. What was going on here?

"Certainly, my dear. I'd be happy to."

Bertie stepped down from his perch and lifted up his white maid's apron and short black dress, displaying pastel green panties covered with yellow Hello Kitty faces and little red hearts. He paused for us to admire his precious girly underwear and then, keeping his dress raised with one arm, slid his panties down with the other, letting them drop to the floor.

There, displayed before us, was the gnarliest meat-stick I'd ever set eyes upon, its thick vein-covered shaft beginning to widen and lengthen, its glans hidden beneath a long tapering foreskin that did remind one of an anteater's snout. It emerged from his nest of gray pubic hair as if it were a feral animal, giving his grotesque penis an even more alien look.

"Oh my God!" Dollie squealed, clambering down off the table in order to get a closer look. "Please, Auntie, please! Can I pet Bertie's anteater? It's the cutest thing I've ever seen."

Mrs. Letchworth sported a look of smug satisfaction at Dollie's excited reaction. She took her time in replying, as Dollie jumped up and down and shook her little hands frantically.

Arsenique
Arsenique
195 Followers
12