At the Mercy of Mrs. Letchworth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see why not, Henrietta, as long as its okay with Bertie. Would you mind, dear?"

"I wouldn't mind at all, dearest. She's even welcome to lick it and sniff my scrotum, and rub her face all over it. We can just consider it part of her lesson today."

Dollie was kneeling before Bertie in a flash, avidly doing all those things and more. The fleshy monster continued to fill with blood and stiffen, as her fingers tried to encompass its girth. She started to jack it, hoping to pull the foreskin back to reveal his glans. When she finally succeeded, its cherry red knob was already slick with pre-cum, which she slobbered over and swallowed noisily.

To be honest, I was intensely jealous of Bertie's astounding phallus and of Dollie's reaction to it. I was sure that if he hadn't been here as a distracting freak show, all of Dollie's enthusiasm could have been directed at me.

Mrs. Letchworth must have spotted my rather miffed expression, as she came over to me and whispered in my ear.

"Your patience is greatly appreciated, William. There's a first time for everything. I'll have her wrap it up and return to exploring your lovely penis. You are, after all, the primary focus for her lesson today."

Mrs. Letchworth turned back towards Dollie and clapped her hands loudly.

"Alright, that's quite sufficient for now. Dollie, get back over here immediately, Chop Chop! You have unfinished business with poor William that can take up where you've left off with Bertie's anteater."

"Bye bye, Cecil! Nice to meet you, cutey. Gotta go!"

Dollie scampered back with a delighted look on her face, happy to be let loose on so much male meat. Standing on the steps at the base of the exam table, she leaned forward and stuck her face into my hairy crotch.

"Now where was I? Oh yes, your mushroom! I was about to taste it, and here it is dripping more goo. May I suck it, Auntie?"

"I should think so, Henrietta. You owe William at least as good a slurping as you gave Bertie, but be careful not to let him cum. We should save his precious sperm sauce for later. The longer he waits, the more of it will have built up. Keeping him on the verge of an orgasm, without letting him ejaculate, is called 'edging', and it's a very important skill. Some of my lady friends employ it on their husbands for weeks at a time."

Dollie took heed and proceeded to suck on my dickhead for a short while and then used her tongue to lick up the underside of my prick from my balls to the little flap of skin immediately underneath my glans. Auntie explained that this was my "frenulum" and particularly sensitive. Dollie gave it a little probing lick and then backed off, lest I shoot my wad.

The discussion of orgasm denial and edging had got me worried that my dream of a cum-fest might be postponed for days or even weeks. I was very eager to lose my virginity, but Mrs. Letchworth had stated clearly that Dottie and I required more training and discipline before that could happen. I dreaded to think what "pot holes and trapdoors" might have to be navigated and surmounted before we "twins" were finally given permission to enjoy full intercourse with each other. Especially considering Dollie's penchant for pain, I was worried that I too might be reprogrammed to crave punishment and humiliation as a willing slave of Mrs. Letchworth. Was this truly my destiny in my new life with the Letchworth family?

As Bertie hurried off to resume preparations for dinner and Dollie scampered off to her room, I was released from my bonds to the exam table, and staggered upstairs to the bathroom and subjected myself to a bracing cold shower. As I scrubbed my body from head to foot, I recalled Auntie's invitation to come to her bedroom at 8:00 tonight where she promised to "make everything better". I clung to this promise as a flickering light in an enveloping darkness of doom. Would Mrs. Letchworth once again yank away my happy hopes for a loving future and a sweet erotic union with Dollie, my long lost twin? Surely she wouldn't, would she?

[To be continued. If you enjoyed this story, please show your support with comments and 5-star votes. Margaret Jenkins & Emily James (and others unnamed) provided helpful feedback and editing advice, for which I am grateful.]

12