At the Mercy of Mrs. Letchworth Ch. 06

Story Info
Dr. Ulricke Schloppfarth extends her bizarre procedures.
3.6k words
4.75
6.1k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arsenique
Arsenique
193 Followers

[This is the sixth of a series of chapters for a new story that includes many of my usual elements: natural body fluids and products, strong smells, D/s, spanking, ridiculous premises, and eccentric characters, all over the age of 18. If any of these things are not to your taste or offend you, I suggest you exit immediately and look elsewhere on Lit for stories more up your alley. I present my writings here for my fans, who appreciate what I am doing and get my sense of humor. I have uploaded this under the Fetish category, as that seems to best encompass the mix of activities included. I urge you to read the chapters before this, as it will help this chapter make more sense. This is entirely a work of fiction and bears almost no resemblance to reality.]

Dr. Schloppfarth had been correct in predicting that the relief I would feel, when my enema was finally released and I blasted forth my stopped-up feces and soapy water, would be one of the most pleasurable experiences of my life. Not only were my own painful body tensions relieved, but the accompanying blast of Orgone energy suffused the clinic with a warm glow of orgasmic stimulation and bliss.

However, we couldn't just bask in the good vibes forever. Dollie and Dr. Schloppfarth were sprayed with filth to a shocking degree and needed a thorough wash-down. They traipsed off to the shower stall in the far corner of the clinic and got inside, closing the frosted glass door and dialing up the water pressure and heat. The good doctor kept her protective rubber body-suit on, while Dollie's naked body needed considerably more cleansing.

Auntie and I left them to it, and Mrs. Letchworth ordered Bertie to mop up the clinic before serving us lunch. She then took me up to her personal en suite bathroom and I followed her into her shower, where we soaped each other down and enjoyed rubbing against each other, until we were both fresh and clean again. I was still intimidated by Auntie's dictatorial manner, but she could be gentle and loving when it suited her, and I hoped that this might be the case more often, as our lessons in love moved forward.

We came downstairs in our bathrobes to discover that Bertie had mischievously whipped up a big pot of Boston baked beans and wieners for lunch, doing his part to guarantee that we would have plenty of ammo for our afternoon's activities.

* * *

As we commenced our afternoon session with Dr. Schloppfarth, it became clear that her plans for us were not just a repeat of the morning's procedures. She seemed determined to push us further into a realm of intimate exchange of bodily fluids and waste expulsion. Dollie eagerly got up on the exam table and allowed herself to be fastened in place, with her thighs pushed back and her calves outstretched, but I wondered whether Ulricke might have a nefarious plan to both play with Dollie's penchant for pain and to push her enema past anything I'd had to endure. If Dollie truly was on the edge of earning an initiation into HODA's scheme, the sky might be the limit.

During lunch, the good doctor and Auntie had a whispered conversation which seemed to end with their nodded agreement. Once we were back in the clinic, their plans began to reveal themselves.

Dr. Schloppfarth explained. "Henrietta, as a prelude to your enema, your Auntie has offered to provide you with one of the most intimate methods of sharing of bodily fluids suggested by our inner-plane guides. This is a powerful precursor to your colonic purging. Are you willing to undergo this advanced procedure?"

Dollie visibly shivered as she weighed this offer. She had no way of knowing what this involved, but she was very eager to advance into HODA's ranks. She uttered a contrite "Yes, Doctor", and closed her eyes, as if she was surrendering to whatever her Auntie and her doctor had in mind.

As she had this morning, Dr. Schloppfarth put on her newly cleansed swimming cap and goggles, and handed out vinyl nurse's gloves to Auntie and me, and put on her own pair with a loud snap.

Still in her bathrobe, Auntie rolled in a replenished enema bag on its stand, and set it to the side. She then removed her robe, dazzling us all with her naked voluptuous beauty. She walked over to the exam table, pulled out the steps at its base and climbed to the top step, where she stood looking down on Dollie, who was lying there helplessly, with her butt-plug still in place. With all this movement, Dollie had opened her eyes again and was closely observing the mysterious preparations.

Dr. Schloppfarth felt around in her brown leather satchel and pulled out a clear catheter tube with a nozzle on its end, as well as a small jar of ointment and a Q-tip.

"Henrietta, it is high honor for Constance to undergo this personal effort to share her liquids directly with you. If she would kindly pull her labia apart, I will numb her urethra with cream, and then insert catheter up her pee-hole."

While Auntie bared her glorious cunt and exposed her pink meatus, the doctor dipped the Q-tip into the numbing cream and then daubed it around and into Mrs. Letchworth's urethra. Dolly's eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she watched this bizarre ritual.

"Ready, Constance?"

"Yes, darling, tube me up. I can hardly wait. I've been drinking water all morning in anticipation of this privilege. My bladder's about ready to burst."

"Alright, then. Willem, remove your robe and come over here to assist in removing Henrietta's plug. I'll just insert this catheter up Constance's urethra, like so, and we're ready. Now ease the plug out and I'll push this nozzle up your twin's adorable anus. Brace yourself, Dollie, for surge of hot piss, straight from the source. Willem, set the plug aside, and see if you can climb up on the table and position your crotch directly in front of Henrietta's face. Dual expulsion and intake of urine, both orally and anally, should blast her as high as a kite."

"Omigod!" Dollie was squealing, while she stared at my prick. "You're going to pee down my throat, while Auntie pees up my butt? That's so insane! Please, Doctor, am I allowed to pee, too? Won't that produce even more Origami energy, or whatever you call it?"

"Certainly, Henrietta. Free expression of bodily fluids shared with others is core of Androgyne hygienic practice. Also, good source of electrolytes and probiotics! Now, ready all. On count of three, you cut loose and share your potent elixirs. One! Two! Three!"

Dr. Schloppfarth opened the clamp on Auntie's catheter and she gave a deep sigh of relief as her golden liquid sizzled through its tube on its journey up through Dollie's sphincter and into the twists and turns of her shit-packed colon.

Dollie's red-painted lips were open wide and she stared up at me lovingly, as I aimed a strong stream of my pee onto her pink tongue and into the back of her mouth. She was struggling not to gag, but to just relax and let the elixir disappear as she gulped it down. I found it hard to believe that just three days before, I had never kissed a girl, much less filled her mouth with urine. But here was Dollie, my long-lost twin and designated lover, practically gargling my liquid gold and trying hard to drink every drop.

The first time we met, she had stuck her little pointed tongue out at me, and now it was stuck out again, begging for my pee. She had warned me that first day to run away from Auntie's clutches as fast as I could. But I hadn't done so and now look at us. We were learning the ways of erotic love and bodily products, as taught by Mrs. Letchworth, Dr. Schloppfarth, and the higher frequency overlords of HODA. The moment I had walked through the front door of the Letchworths' mansion, everything in my shattered life began to fall into place, as if it was meant to happen. Without doubt, I would have many more opportunities to show them my gratitude.

* * *

Both Auntie's and my urination seemed to go on forever, in part because petite Dollie could only take in so much at a time due to her small orifices and because our bladders were so full. Dollie became increasingly entranced with her elixir treatment, writhing around as much as her bondage allowed her. Then as our flows began to lessen, she picked up the pace of her own liquid release, spurting her built-up piss in a warm spray all over Auntie's face, her upper chest, and even soaking her pubic jungle as she trailed off. The only person left out of our expulsions of elixir was Dr. Schloppfarth, who was busy attending to adjusting the enema bag and hose, which were the next stage of the process.

Auntie, Dollie, and I were nearly swooning from the waves of Orgone energy that swept over us as the combined power of our pheromones and bodily fluids drove us into a semi-conscious bliss. This was the charge that our higher frequency guides urged us to produce, for the good of humanity no doubt, but also, I suspected, as their own spiritual narcotic. In their higher realm, they were seemingly dependent on those on the material plane to unleash the Orgone power that they craved. Once again, unwelcome doubts crept into my blissful revery, whispering suggestions that our promised roles as Divine Androgynes and Hermaphroditic overlords of a transformed human race were sucker bait.

I forced such painful ideas out of my mind, as Dr. Schloppfarth summoned me off of the table and had me once again assist in the hand-off between the exiting catheter nozzle and re-plugging Dollie's anus.

"We can take a short pause here, while Henrietta soaks in the Orgone power of her bodily fluid absorption. Perhaps another five minutes, and it will be time to give her full enema, which this intimate ritual introduced. Willem, would you like to share in her blast of filth, much as she shared in yours?"

I was unsure of how I should respond. Dollie had clearly won Androgyne brownie points by embracing such a ritual of degradation and humiliation, but my engrained shy reflexes urged me to back off and preserve my dignity and avoid such a befouling. But with Auntie, Dollie, and the doctor all looking at me fixedly, as participants who had all willingly undergone trials of filth or dishevelment of one kind or another, I realized that this was a test that I dare not fail.

"Of course, Doctor," I replied. "It is my pleasure to witness and enjoy Dollie's impending cleansing and release. Sharing in such experiences, draws us together as leaders of the coming Quickening and overlords of the Hermaphroditic future. Do you, by any chance, have a spare set of goggles?"

Dr. Schloppfarth chuckled at my query and gave me an enthusiastic grin.

"That's the spirit, Willem. You too, may join Henrietta in a rapid ascent in HODA's hierarchy. As it so happens, I do have spare set. Let me get them for you."

She felt around in her brown leather satchel and finally extracted another set of goggles and handed them to me.

"Wear them with my blessings, Willem, but be aware that until you reach cherished position of a fully-developed Divine Androgyne, you may be called to undergo further trials of total filth and degradation. Nothing personal, of course, but Orgone energy production increases with willing submission to humiliation. Those who are willing to undergo the most humiliation are, ipso facto, those who rise highest. This is all part of balancing masculine and feminine qualities. Just as our organs achieve parity, so do we embrace ourselves as true Divine Androgynes. You are well on the way. Embrace all opportunities to strive further."

I took the good doctor's advice seriously, and silently acknowledged that these trials might be the potholes and trapdoors that Auntie had alluded to before Dollie and I might be allowed to take each other's virginity.

* * *

Unlike my own enema with warm soapy water, which stung me to the quick, Dollie was readied by Auntie's direct infusion of sizzling pee, and then filled to the limit with the bulging enema bag of our household's communal urine, as collected in the porcelain chamber pot in our dining room. Such pee, as Auntie had reminded us, was exceptionally antiseptic and had formerly been used during wartime to cleanse flesh wounds in the trenches of the Great War.

This joining of precious bodily fluids and anal cleansing was a potent exercise in Orgone energy production, which elevated all of us into exalted realms of orgasmic bliss.

As this rarefied ritual of internal cleansing proceeded, Henrietta quivered and squirmed, surrendering herself to the inevitable. Dr. Schloppfarth took the opportunity to hike Dollie's sensation of pain to a higher level, by applying nipple clamps to her puffy titties, which she experienced as orgasmic pleasure. As the pee enema ran its course, Dollie suffered terrible cramps, which I did my best, at Dr. Schloppfarth's bidding, to gently massage, as her compacted dung worked its way down through her colon.

Suddenly, the time was here for Dollie's expunging of filth. As Dr. Schloppfarth steadied herself and positioned me front and center, she released Dollie's butt-plug and let her expulsion of bodily waste befoul us. Dollie squealed in an almost painfully high pitch and just let go of her bowels' built-up contents. The stench was overpowering, and her filthy blast reduced us to abominable dung creatures.

Dollie's spray of backed-up waste was overwhelming, and yet had an element of uninhibited glee. There was nothing cruel or angry about it, but rather an almost joyous sharing of her body's natural excretions, drawing us ever more intimately together within our family circle of control and release, of shame yet glory, and of erotic celebration that few outsiders could ever understand. Dollie and I might technically still be virgins, but these trials we were willingly undergoing, were elevating us into an elite realm of transcending our previous sensory limits and our former qualms and misgivings.

It was as if Dr. Schloppfarth was briskly goose-stepping us through a boot-camp of sensory overload and taboo activities at the very edge of human capacity. I had the sudden hunch that our HODA training would not relent until we had let go of all previous notions of propriety, self-respect, and dignity. My ego, such as it was, was a feeble construct of fears, bravado, and bullshit. My best bet, I reckoned, was to simply surrender myself to Auntie, the good doctor, and any further mentors who presented themselves before me.

At this moment of realization, I suddenly let go and pissed without inhibition all over the clinic's tiled floor. I felt like a naughty child, but also, for the first time, like I had finally come of age. Oh, Mama!

* * *

Dr. Schloppfarth took a knowing side glance at my urination and gave me an indulgent smile of support. She was no stranger to such helpless acts and, indeed, seemed to encourage them as part of the learning process.

Once my stream had dribbled to a halt, she reached over to the nearby cart, and grabbed two toothbrushes and gave one to me and one to Auntie. Both of us looked rather perplexed, which just made the good doctor smile all the more.

"Now that Henrietta has emptied herself, she deserves a good scrubbing, don't you think? I'm sure her toes and her soles could benefit from some brisk stimulation. Why don't we see? Ja?"

Auntie and I were a bit slow on the uptake, but Dollie -- despite her rather zoned-out state -- was suddenly tuned into Dr. Schloppfarth's intentions.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" she gasped, "Did Auntie tell you I'm ticklish? I don't like where this is going!"

Dollie began to squirm around on the table, but she was well strapped in place and had little wiggle room. Her crotch was still reeking from her expulsions and our mutual situation was more than a little funky. I was standing in my own puddle of piss, and Auntie and I were still covered with Dollie's filthy blast. I dearly wanted all this to somehow be part of our erotic instruction, but it mostly seemed to be a perverse ordeal of stamina and endurance for all concerned.

At Dr. Schloppfarth's instructions, Auntie and I started brushing Dollie's feet with the toothbrushes, as well as pinching her toes, and lightly slapping her soles. We set about it lightheartedly, as if it was all in good fun, but Dollie reacted as if she was being tortured by the Spanish Inquisition.

"No, no, noooooo!" she screamed, "you're killing me! I can't take it. Pleeeaaaseee! Have mercy!" She then descended into gibbering nonsense, as if we were driving her mad.

"Oh my!" Mrs. Letchworth snickered. "Don't tell me that you can't take a little tickling, Henrietta! I am sure that HODA would like for their prospective initiates to have more fortitude and resilience than this. Well, let's vary things a little. Maybe a bit of variety will make it more palatable."

While the doctor watched approvingly, Auntie directed me to brush Dollie's armpits, while she started grooming Dollie's little fur-pie with her toothbrush. This only escalated Dollie's hysteria, especially when Mrs. Letchworth started lightly brushing her niece's clit, which evoked a high-pitched scream. I felt an urge to lighten Dollie's torture by setting my toothbrush aside and, instead, licking and kissing her armpits. I figured that perhaps making love to her erogenous zones, instead of raking them with bristles, might redirect her attention to erotic pleasure, instead of tickle torture.

This seemed to work at first, as Dollie took a deep breath and seemed to respond to my intimate attentions. However, I'd not taken into account that, on some level, Dollie actually enjoyed giving herself over to hysteria, so while she savored my more loving approach, she also got a charge out of being tortured out of her mind. The combination of the two approaches seemed to heighten her passion and intensify her juices. Her screaming subsided, replaced by deep breathing and erotic groans. This progression drew Mrs. Letchworth's attention.

"Ulricke, I think Dollie's about to erupt. You have yet to enjoy her girl juice, and believe me, it's the best! Why don't you come over here and start sucking her cooze. With all your intensive work today, you deserve an Orgone cocktail, direct from the source."

"Doctor, doctor, I feel so bad. Munch my cunt and make me glad!" Dollie sang out in her high-pitched voice.

We were all giddy with the intense Orgone high pervading the room, and I could almost sense our higher frequency guides hovering about and soaking up the vibes. The methods of HODA may have been unorthodox and controversial, but they did seem effective. Dr. Schloppfarth, positioned herself at the base of the exam table and lowered her face to Dollie's vagina, savoring both its musky odor and the rude lingering smell of her colonic expulsion.

"Scheisse!" Ulricke suddenly muttered. "Willem, would you do me a favor and slowly and gently remove Henrietta's nipple clips? I forgot all about them and her titties must be numb by now. Sorry, Dollie. I didn't mean to leave them on so long. Scheisse!"

I paused my avid licking of Dollie's pits and shifted my attention to the clips that Dr. Schloppfarth had earlier fastened on Dollie's "bite sized" boobies. They were nothing fancy, just a couple of spring-loaded clasps that gripped her nipples and part of her areolas, but the flesh they squeezed was beginning to turn blue, and it would be best to remove them without delay.

I tried to do this as carefully and cautiously as possible, because as usual I had done nothing like this before and had no idea what I was doing. I meant well, but I took them both off at once, and the result was cataclysmic. The blood that had been excluded from her tender flesh suddenly returned to her nipples in a painful double-dose.

"Yeeeooooww!" Dollie howled. "Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouchhh!"

I was mortified that I had mucked this up, though in truth, there was probably no way to avoid this effect. And, perversely, given Dollie's oddly wired nervous system, she experienced this flush of pain as a surge of ecstatic bliss.

Arsenique
Arsenique
193 Followers
12