At the Mercy of the Milking Machine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Groaning loudly around the dildo that continued to fuck her throat raw, she put all her energy into stopping herself from going over.

"Good girl" he grunted, his own body clearly poised on the edge of orgasm.

With a few more deep thrusts he gripped her body tightly. "Now!"

The word was still on his lips as she came, her body attempting to jack-knife despite her bonds as her orgasm ripped through her body like a tidal wave.

She grunted more deeply, her pussy pulsing so firmly that it was no longer clear who was trying to milk who.

Daisy gasped for air as every part of her was stimulated and teased in a way that was so intense it felt almost too good to bear.

She moaned mindlessly as her body undulated through the orgasm with the fluidity of a dancer. She was running on pure instinct now -- her brain had long stopped trying to control her body.

The man chuckled and pulled out with a slurp. Daisy moaned in a mixture of disappointment and relief, instantly missing the satisfying stimulation that had been almost too intense to handle just moments earlier.

She ground against the air, her pussy still twitching slightly in the aftermath as their mingled juices dribbled down her thighs. She squirmed in a combination of mortification and delight at how slutty she felt.

Her head lolled against the collar as her mind spaced after the orgasm. Although the dildo was still fucking her face, for a moment she was barely even aware of that, gasping around its firm thrusts as her mind slowly drifted back to her body.

She therefore barely noticed as the man turned the thrusting dildo off and carefully pulled it out of her gaping mouth.

"Here -- drink this." He held up a glass jug full of her milk. While at another point she might have been horrified, she was too thirsty and therefore drank greedily, enjoying the way he was looking after her after such an intense session.

However, rather than release her, he wheeled the mounted dildo back around to her trembling pussy.

Daisy shook her head in desperation -- surely he didn't plan on continuing to milk her now? Yet, as he lined the dildo up behind her and pushed it inside, her wanton body couldn't help but welcome it -- even as she moaned loudly at the over-stimulation.

He chuckled and flicked the dildo back on. Although it was smaller than he was, with it's vibrating tip and breathtaking speed it was no less intense, especially in combination with the cups that continued to wickedly suck at her large breasts and the anal hook that rocked back and forth as she did.

He bent toward her ear and she was so spaced out she had to really concentrate to understand his words. "You just drank all my milk..." Daisy gasped and shook her head in horror. "...so it looks like we need to restart your milking..."

He reached beneath her and firmly squeezed her tender nipples through the tubing, pinching them tightly as Daisy howled at the pinpoint pain.

"Mm, you're gonna be so sore come the morning! But at least I'll have some milk for breakfast!" He tapped the console to make it continue milking her until she had produced another pint of milk, and then sauntered back toward the door, whistling.

Daisy watched him go in mute horror, yet she could feel herself get wetter. After all, this was what she wanted -- to be little more than a hucow to a farmer who would milk her just as long and as hard as she could take.

He turned back to her and winked. "Welcome to your new home!"

He left her at the machine's mercy once more and Daisy whimpered in need, her well-used body already responding positively to the endless over-stimulation. "Please!" she gasped, desperately, but he just chuckled and closed the door.

As she heard his car whizz back off into the night, her body ramped up to yet another mind-blowing orgasm. Although he was a city boy, Daisy would never again doubt that he knew just how to handle a hucow...

12