All Comments on 'At the Movie Theatre'

by kicky1000

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot!!!

Your story says it all,nothing hotter than being seduced and taken by a stranger. Needless to say I finished before the story ended!!! Now that your character has been introduced to the pleasures of man sex I hope to read more of his adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great

Loved the dialogue, hope to see more dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Awesome

Loved the story! I`d love to be picked up in a theatre by a stranger and reamed and creamed! I like it rough so that would be sweet! And a HUGE cock to boot, how nice!! Bring on the sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I wanna be daddys little bitch!

This was AWESOME!! I absolutely loved the story! If only I were lucky enough to be picked up by a huge cocked stranger in a theatre and have my asshole torn to shreads with it! To feel the pleasure/pain of the first insertion, and then his big sack on mine as it buried to the hilt in my burning hole!! To ream in and out over and over till it shot my colon full of hot creamy cum!! Oh yeah!! And then to suck my butt juice and his cum off of it!! I`d like to take a little ride on it too, so I could control the action!! WOW!! I need a big cock to play with now ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Movie favourites

Adult movie theatre,Sydney,been there before,this time sitting in back row watching a young blonde get fucked in the arse by a huge black cock,my cock is out and i am stroking.Guy comes in, waits, then sits 4 seats away, glances over,yeh he saw me,waits, then comes over and moves his hand to my cock.He continues what i was doing then stops lowers his head into my lap and starts taking my cock into his throat.I lean back,so good, but then he stops,gets up, turns around and lowers his pants.He signals with his hand to follow,i do so and we move around the corner,more space, more light.He bends over in front of me ,hands on knees and i see his pantyhosed covered arse .He lowers the hose to reveal a thong between his cheeks and moves it aside and parts them.I am rock hard, but i put a condom on,he glanced around ,then i positioned my cock at his hole and pushed.In i went,he momentarily straightened, then he pushed back.I went all the way in and started to fuck him straight away.He moaned and yelped as i really went at him until i could take no more and spurted my cumm up into his hot hole.His cumm hit the floor.I slowly pulled out ,he turned around,took the condom off and emptied the contents down his throat.See you again he said as i walked away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Love it

I would love to be brave enough to go to the cinema and get picked up and used as a dirty cumslut by a man or men.I have been sitting here with a hard cock wishing it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

Loved that "you" were so innocent at the beginning and as the story unfolded you were not. I think every guy with homoerotic fantasies would love for it to happen similarly, if ever.

lorenqtlorenqtabout 15 years ago
That's one lucky guy!

WOW!! I loved that story. I'm soo jealous, I need to find a trucker to fuck my brains out now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mmmmmmm good:

Nothing in this world,feels as fantastic,as a,hot,unused,young virgin,man cunt...Love to slide my hard dick,deep inside fuck,for 20 minutes,and shoot my big,thick load of cum deep,inside that virgin man cunt... ray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow

Id give anything to have a man make love to me that way , just the thought of having a cock like that slide in to me would be so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Older man

I was seduced and taken by a man in his 50s I an adult theatre when I was 19... he too started off by rubbing my leg , then my cock..but it all changed when he got me semi naked ( shorts round my ankles ) ..he turned into a dominant lecher...forcing me to suck his big cock before bending me over the seat and fucking me whilst others watched avidly( I found out later he liked to do this to the 'new' guys who came to the theatre

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A Little Bit Further

As a young teen I would visit a similar old cinema and got groped and wanked and sucked guys off regularly. One day an older guy asked me back to his flat and when we got there we stripped and as I had expected I got fucked for the first time. Of course it hurt at first but I soon got used to a cock inside my arsehole and started to enjoy being ridden. that was my first time, but I became a regular at his place, saving the cost of the cinema entrance and getting a lot of cock fun from a whole load of guys from about 30 on up. Now that I'm older myself I have a "harem" of younger faggots to use any time and in any way that I want. I really enjoy passing on the favour that the older guy gave to me all those years ago. Lads let a mature guy introduce you to cocksucking and buggery for a lifetimes fun and much better than just looking at porn on the net. Think facefuck not facebook.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Adult theatres

I first went to one with my girlfriend at the time ( we were both divorced and 42 )

She played with my cock all the way through the movie .. And I fucked her rigid when we got back to her house...

Whilst we were in there I noticed quite a few men sat together ( the movie was a bi flick ) and decided in my head I would return another day - alone

Karen had to work that weekend .. I was off for my 6 week break so at a loose end I drove to the theatre and went in ... The movie was a bit stronger ( more gay than bi )

And I noticed a lot more men around and some furtive movements under coats

I was horny and started playing with my cock too , easing it out under my jacket

I was surprised when a guy my age came and sat beside me and openly displayed his cock !!

Seeing my stares he whispered

" Suck it if you like "

Part of me wanted to run out , but part made me stay, lean over and suck him ... I knew I was coming back on a regular basis after that - I sucked him off and wanked myself off before leaving - Karen got it in every hole that night !! More than once too

I confessed a few weeks later and that was the end of us

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
For 11 inches up

my ass, I'll pay the hospital. bill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
LOVED the story

I`ve always had a fantasy of something just like that happening to me!!!! Very HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gawd wish that would happen to me!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous