At the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we have an audience." This was my first comment in more than a whisper. I decided that if they were going to watch, I didn't need to be quiet any longer. Sherry looked around at her audience, and then she looked at me with the biggest smile I had ever seen on her face. Her eyes were shining and her mouth formed a large "ooohh," but she made no move to stop me. As I played with her pussy, I looked beyond her to the two couples sitting to our right, next to the isle. The woman sitting closest to us got up from her seat and slowly made her way past the five seats separating us to sit down next to Sherry.

"Do you mind?" She asked permission very sweetly, looking into Sherry's eyes.

"Well, I'm not..." Sherry started to comment but the woman interrupted her.

"Well, I'm not either. But you two are acting out my favorite fantasy, and I just wanted a better look. Is that okay?" She looked to be about forty, and her eyes were big as saucers as she watched. Sherry nodded, and then surprised me by reaching over and taking the woman's hand. As for me, I never broke stride, gently thrusting my fingers in and out of her sopping pussy quickly enough that I was making a sucking sound with every stroke.

By this time, the man in front of me had turned around and was watching us with no attempt at subtlety. Sherry would look up at him every few seconds and smile, and then would close her eyes again and enjoy what I was doing.

I felt an unexpected movement under my arm and looked down. The man sitting behind me was leaning forward in his seat. He had reached over Sherry's left shoulder and under my right arm, gently massaging her left breast. Her C-Cup boob was being squeezed and massaged by a stranger's hand, and she looked down at it for a couple of seconds. Then she closed her eyes again and simply enjoyed all the attention she was getting. In only a few seconds, the man's right hand joined the playful massage, squeezing both her boobs at the same time.

With two boobs and her pussy being stimulated, Sherry was moaning nonstop, and it was getting loud enough to assure that all eyes around us were on her. Her skirt was bunched up at her waist, giving everyone a clear view of her hairy pussy and my fingers disappearing inside that pussy.

My dick had never been so hard in all my life, and I was sure that there were several other hard dicks nearby. In fact, it looked like the man sitting in front of us had his dick out and was jerking off as he watched what I was doing to Sherry, from the way his shoulders were moving. The woman who had moved next to Sherry was massaging her own rather large boobs with both hands, her eyes never leaving Sherry's pussy. The movie seemed to have been forgotten by at least fifteen people, as they were treated to entertainment much more exciting than what was on the screen.

I had never had sex in public, and I could not believe how much this was turning me on. I was playing with my hard cock through my pants, glad that I had worn dress pants in a soft cotton blend rather than the tough jeans I usually wore. It was frustrating that my pants were zipped and my cock was still inside, but the small amount of stimulation I was getting was better than no stimulation at all.

Sherry had unbuttoned her blouse most of the way, and one hand had disappeared inside, joined almost immediately by one of the hands from the stranger behind us. From the movement under her blouse, I could tell that she was playing with one of her breasts while he was playing with the other. Since I could see no sign of a bra, I assumed she had decided on no underwear at all for our trip to the movies, suggesting that she might have planned all this before we ever left home. That thought raised the level of my excitement even more, and I moaned almost as loud as Sherry was moaning.

The woman who had moved next to Sherry had unbuttoned her blouse, too, releasing both of her breasts for us to see. And she was playing with those big boobs, squeezing and almost viciously twisting her own nipples. Her moans were competing with Sherry's moans as a number of people watched the two of them playing with their breasts.

With me finger-fucking her, and a strange man's hands squeezing her boobs and twisting her nipples, and with a strange woman sitting next to her playing with her own boobs, the stimulation was finally too much for Sherry. She violently arched her back, stopped breathing, and went silent, her entire body trembling for at least ten seconds. Then she collapsed in her seat and loudly gasped as she forcefully inhaled. Her breathing was rapid and heavy, and my hand slowed its finger fucking to a slight and gentle motion. Then Sherry opened her eyes and looked around at the nineteen people who had gathered around us to watch the show.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw two theater employees enter the back of the room and purposefully walk toward us.

12