At the Movies

Story Info
Old friends reconnect in an empty movie theater.
4.8k words
4.76
7.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kari99
Kari99
65 Followers

"Aquaman, please." Seth said to the squeaky-voiced college kid behind the glass. It was a beautiful day, especially for a late January afternoon, but Georgia weather had always been temperamental. He paid the AMC's steep price for a Wednesday show and moved inside to buy his popcorn and soda. After he dumped far too much butter on his bucket of warm yellow puffs and filled his cup with Cherry Coke, he turned to head down the long hallway to the back of the theater where his movie was showing. It had been out just over a month - plus it was the middle of the week - so he expected to be in the tiniest theater in the place, possibly all by himself. Not that seeing a movie by himself troubled him - he did it all the time. He was single, and since he taught elementary school and was out of work at 2:30 every day, he always had a little more free time than nearly all of his friends. And he loved movies - so he saw as many as he could, often alone.

Aquaman had been on his list for a while, but it was "Oscar season," so other, objectively better movies took precedence over the watery superhero. But he was excited to see it anyway - sometimes big, dumb action movies were just what the doctor ordered.

"Seth?"

He turned around to see that his name had passed through the lips of a gorgeous brunette behind him. She wore thick-rimmed glasses that didn't manage to conceal any of her pretty face, and had clearly checked the weather before her trip to the movies - she had on a short, blue, sleeveless dress with white polka dots that stopped several inches above her knees. Her hair was pulled up into a loose knot behind her head. She was stunning, and Seth recognized her immediately, despite having not seen her in close to a decade.

"Holy crap. Hey Hannah." He said to his high school classmate. "How have you been?"

"Good! How are you?" She replied with a smile that stopped Seth dead in his tracks.

"Uh..." he snapped out of it before looking like a total idiot. "I'm living the dream!"

Living the dream? He internally rolled his eyes at himself. You are an absolute turd.

She laughed, mercifully. "Cool. What are you seeing?"

"Aquaman."

"Me too!" She said excitedly.

"Are you by yourself?" Seth asked.

She flushed red. "Um...yeah."

"Why are you embarrassed?" he laughed. "So am I!"

"Really?" She seemed relieved. "I've never been to a movie by myself." She admitted.

"Oh I do it all the time." He smiled, and she returned it. "Well, that being said, do you want to sit together? I can save you the trauma of sitting alone in a theater."

She laughed. "Yes! Please save me."

They walked the rest of the way to the smallest theater together, catching up on the past several years. She had nearly gotten married a few years before but she had put a stop to it when she realized that it would have been a big mistake. "He wasn't my OTP." she told Seth with a shrug. Now she had a job she loved as a hiring manager for a small company north of where they had both grown up. She had taken a half day for an early afternoon dentist appointment which she followed up by boldly choosing to see a movie by herself.

Seth felt himself immediately crushing on Hannah. She was just as nerdy as he remembered - they hadn't been close friends, but he had always known her as the hot girl who was obsessed with Harry Potter. Since he was obsessed with Harry Potter too, he found that to be an appealing quality. Neither had lost their zeal for the topic, and once the topic of that November's Fantastic Beasts film was broached, they dove into the minutiae of the fandom with reckless abandon.

Entering the small theater, Seth' suspicions were confirmed: it was completely empty, at least for the time being.

"Following you." Seth said, and did just that as Hannah strode into a row three quarters of the way up the auditorium. He realized he was staring at her ass when she stopped to sit down. It was then that he cursed himself for wearing gym shorts and a Back to the Future t-shirt to see this movie. "I feel underdressed." he said, mostly to himself, but loud enough that Hannah heard, and giggled.

"No you're not! I'm overdressed!" she protested.

"No, you're like, super cute." he said.

She smiled slightly at the compliment. "I have to be. Single life!"

Seth wondered if she was casually bringing up the fact that she was single for a reason or not. He sat down next to her and offered her some of his popcorn. She returned the gesture by offering up her box of cookie dough bites. They laughed and talked and shared food while the previews started, and they judged each one on the basis of how likely it was they'd see it.

"Nope." Hannah said curtly after a horror movie trailer ended.

"You don't like scary movies?" Seth asked.

"I don't like blood and guts." she replied.

"Fair enough." He said. She smiled at that acceptance, and their eyes lingered a little longer.

After a trailer for a romantic comedy, the conversation shifted to dating in 2019.

"It's the worst!" Hannah decried.

"High school dating was easy." Seth agreed. "You were always surrounded by people your age and there were always things to do."

"Plus it was high school, so we thought everything was life or death, like Romeo and Juliet, but it was simple and everyone just wanted someone to take to homecoming and make out with." Hannah reasoned.

"True." Seth said. "It was just going to the movies and sitting in the back row and making out. It's slightly more important as you get older to find more in common than that."

"Yeah, now that I think about it, I haven't made out with anyone at a movie since senior year." Hannah said thoughtfully.

"Yeah I guess I haven't either."

A silence hung between them as they munched on popcorn and cookie dough bites. Seth slurped down his Cherry Coke and realized he'd drunk the entire thing.

"Well, shit." He said matter of factly. A new preview was starting - probably the last before the movie started. He turned to Hannah. "I'm going to go fill this up. You need anything?"

"Ummm...no. I think I'm good." she said.

"BRB!" He said, jumping out of his seat and heading toward the exit. BRB? He cursed his lameness and speed-walked out the door and towards the soda fountain. He refreshed his Cherry Coke and returned quickly only to find that Hannah had disappeared. His imagination - as it often did - ran briefly wild, wondering in quick succession if she had been abducted by aliens, if he had stepped through a portal to another dimension, or (most likely) he had completely imagined the cute girl from high school showing up to an afternoon showing of Aquaman, and he had been talking to himself for the past 15 minutes.

"Up here!" He followed the voice and found Hannah, who had moved - she was now situated in the back row.

Seth's heart started beating a little faster. Maybe he hadn't been misreading the signals. He started up the stairs to her with a little extra skip in his step, and made his way to the seat next to her.

"I thought this might provide a better view." She said, smiling and blushing slightly.

"Oh, definitely." Seth said. "Much better. I can see my house from here."

Hannah laughed. The screen announced that the feature presentation was about to begin. Hannah put her empty box of cookie dough bites in the seat next to her and Seth tucked the half-eaten bucket of popcorn away on the one next to him. They both settled into their seats, though sitting a little closer to each other than casual friends might.

Seth had to stop himself from laughing out loud. He was giddy. This really is very high school. He thought. Then he had an idea. A stupid idea - or maybe a brilliant one. She moved back here for a reason. He pondered on the notion that had just entered his brain. It was decidedly juvenile, but, given the nature of the situation he found himself in, he decided to lean into it.

"Did you know it's the same distance from here-" he touched her shoulder closest to him, "to here-" he touched the same shoulder, close to her neck, then moved his hand to the other side of her neck, "as it is from here-" he moved his hand to her outer shoulder, "to here?" He laid his arm down and stared forward, determinedly not meeting her eye. To his relief, she laughed - an unbelieving laugh, perhaps, but a laugh.

"Oh my god." She whispered, bemused.

Seth broke into a grin and looked at Hannah, whose face was now closer than ever. She rolled her eyes at him, but made no motion to move his arm. They settled in, now cuddled together in the back row as the movie started.

Seth's fingers started slowly moving back and forth across the smooth, bare skin of Hannah's arm. She shifted her shoulders and moved closer to him. The theater was cool, but her warmth against his body was the perfect balance. Seth gulped, nervous as she leaned against him. He looked over at her, and she sensed his gaze, turning to meet it. They smiled at each other for a moment before turning back to the movie neither was particularly paying attention to.

They glanced at each other more and more, but nothing came of it. Hannah's arm - the one closest to Seth - dropped to her side and came to a stop next to his leg. After a few minutes, she shifted it again, this time resting it gently on his thigh, her hand laying casually on his bare knee.

Seth looked down at it. Quit farting around, man. He demanded of himself. He turned to look at Hannah again, who once more turned and met his gaze. They lingered in each other's eyes, much as they had half a dozen times in the previous 10 minutes, but Hannah seemed to notice something in Seth's stare that was new. She looked from hazel eye to hazel eye, looking at-

Seth leaned forward and kissed her. He wasn't sure if actual lightning bolts sprung from where their lips met, but it felt like they must have. Hannah leaned into the kiss, and parted her lips quickly, as if she'd been waiting forever for that kiss. Seth followed suit and their tongues met and danced. Seth's left hand swung around Hannah's back and pulled her in closer. She had moved one hand to the back of Seth's seat and the other to the side of his face. She was sitting up, her back nearly to the screen. She moved her leg up and over Seth's. He kept one hand on her back but moved the other down and put it on her ass, squeezing it tight.

They made out as if it were the first time. They were ravenous for each other. Seth put his hand behind her knee and pulled it the rest of the rest across his lap so that she was fully straddling him. She sat, her perfect ass on his thighs, back to the screen, and they kept passionately making out with the electricity and vigor of teenagers.

Hannah moved away from his lips and kissed his neck, her tongue running across his skin. She moved up to his ear and started to devour it. Seth's cock took notice of the sensation and began to harden quickly. He squeezed her ass with both hands, noting that her dress had ridden up and was barely an inch away from the bottom of his fingertips.

Seth reached up and grabbed the knot of Hannah's hair, pulling her away from his ear and exposing her neck to him. He began to kiss her skin furiously. Her hand ran through his thick hair while his tongue and lips sent shockwaves through her body.

His lips moved to her cheek and found her mouth again. Their tongues resumed their dance while the movie played fruitlessly behind Hannah's back. They made out with more passion and desire than either could remember having at any point in the last ten years. It was, as they both had thought, very much like high school make out sessions in the back row. Those days were exciting, and awkward, and innocent.

But innocence was long behind them.

Seth's hands moved down to Hannah's bare thighs and moved up her soft skin, lifting her dress with them. He found her ass and squeezed it. Hannah moaned into his mouth. Instinctively, he pulled a hand away and lightly smacked her bare cheek.

Thwack!

She moaned again. He grabbed the side of her panties and pulled them up so that the fabric between her legs would rub against her pussy. Then he planted both hands under her and lifted her off his lap, stood up with her in his arms, and spun around. He lowered her back on the seat and they continued to kiss. He kissed down her neck, and moved his hands down too. They paused at her breasts, squeezing them over her dress and bra, then moved south again. They found her bare legs and slid upwards, into her dress, and gripped the sides of her panties. She lifted her hips up, and Seth pulled them down, past her knees and off. Hannah lifted her feet up and put them on the edge of the seat. Her knees were bent and her legs were spread. Her now bare pussy gleamed in the light from the movie screen behind Seth's back.

They both paused. They looked at each other, taking in the situation.

Here they were, two grown adults who hadn't seen each other in almost 10 years, fooling around in the back row of a theater. They had gotten along perfectly well as teenagers, and Seth had always found Hannah attractive. But still, this had come out of nowhere. There was a hunger and a desire that she had unlocked, and he could tell that she felt it too. As they stared into each other's eyes, pulling them towards one another, Seth felt warm and full. This was more than lust. This was a beginning.

Seth knelt down in front of Hannah, never breaking eye contact, and started to kiss her leg, softly. He stared at her and started kissing her inner thigh, moving down, moving in. She spread her legs a little wider. His hands moved under her legs and slid back and forth along the outside of her thigh to her ass. He squeezed it softly. His lips reached the point where her legs met, and he looked up to Hannah's face. She was biting her bottom lip. He looked directly into her eyes and slowly dragged his tongue upwards across her pussy. She was so fucking wet.

"Uhhhhh..." she moaned, and shuddered. Her hand moved to the back of Seth's head, her fingers grasped a handful of his thick, dark hair, and he licked her pussy again. He pulled his right hand from her ass and moved it back under her leg. He pulled his head back, briefly, and flicked his fingers across her clit. Her breathing was heavy and staggered. His fingertips teased her soaking entrance. Then he rapidly, ravenously, pushed his fingers inside her pussy and moved his mouth to her clit at the same time.

Hannah gasped as Seth fingered her and ate her out. Her pussy was soaking his hand but he only pushed it in and out faster and swept up all that he could with his tongue. She sat back on the auditorium seat, legs stretched far apart, one hand in Seth's hair and the other holding on to the closest armrest.

"Ohhh...ohhh fuck...oh fuck..." she moaned as his tongue and fingers maneuvered in between her legs. Seth had never tasted anything so sweet. It wasn't just her pussy splashing on his taste buds, but her moans of pleasure, pleasure he could taste. It was delicious.

Then she started tapping his head quickly, and repeated the same phrase with a new tone.

"Oh fuck!" She said, sounding alarmed.

Seth pulled his head from between her legs and spun around to see the light of a flashlight being held by someone walking down the corridor to the auditorium. Seth leapt up from his knees, grabbing Hannah's discarded panties and shoving them in his pocket on the way up, and spun around, lowering himself into the seat next to Hannah, who lowered her legs and then crossed them.

The movie theater attendant entered the room, swept his low-light, red flashlight across the seats. He spotted the couple in the back row, and for a moment Seth thought that he lingered a little too long, that he was behaving as if he suspected something, but the moment passed and the attendant, clearly satisfied that there was no trouble in sight, walked back down the corridor and out of sight.

With the room once again empty, Seth and Hannah burst out laughing. She leaned against him while she laughed, and Seth could sense the same feeling of exhilaration and relief in her that he was feeling in himself.

"Oh my god." Hannah said, wiping a tear of laughter from her face.

"We almost went to movie jail!" Seth said.

"That would have been bad." Hannah replied.

That sat in silence for a moment, Hannah nestled in Seth's shoulder.

"This is a pretty good movie." Seth said. Hannah laughed again, and turned back to face him.

"I really like it." She said, meaning something else.

"Me too." Seth said back.

Their lips met again, then their tongues, this time more slowly, more romantic. This time they kissed deep. But the romance didn't stop their hands from wandering.

Seth's hands found Hannah's tits again, massaging them over her dress. He squeezed her ass through it as well.

Hannah's hand held onto the inside of Seth's thigh. He wanted her to move it up, to feel how hard he was for her. He resisted the urge to guide her hand, and moments later she rewarded his patience and slid it across his shorts on her own. Seth's gym shorts left very little to the imagination, and his erection was clearly seen and felt through the fabric. Hannah's hand rubbed it over his shorts for a while as they made out, and Seth squeezed her body tighter. He wanted her to take his cock out. He craved it. Needed it.

Then she moved her left hand to his shorts and pulled them away from his waist, reached down with her right hand wrapped her fingers around his erection. It sent shockwaves through Seth's entire body, and he grunted in pleasure. She pull his cock up and out of the shorts, freeing it, and it sprung upright.

Hannah pulled her lips away from his long enough to smirk, then kissed him again as she started to move her hand up and down along his shaft. He moaned into her mouth and squeezed her breast. The dress was cut just low enough that he could slide his hand into it, so he did, and moved his fingers under her bra as well. They grazed her nipple and he cupped her tit. At his touch, she began to jerk him off faster.

"Oh fuuu..." he managed, his words muffled by her tongue and mouth. Then she broke the kiss, and before Seth could even sense the loss of her lips on his, her head dove down, her mouth opened wide, and she took his cock into her throat.

"UHHHH!" Seth shouted. Hannah had wasted no time, and started sucking his dick as fast as she could. He grabbed the back of her head and watched in awe and lust as she bobbed up and down on his hard cock. Her lips wrapped around him, her tongue moving against his shaft as she devoured his every inch. Her spit drenched him, and it was the most incredible sensation Seth had ever experienced.

Hannah had pulled both her knees up onto the chair, and her ass, covered still by her dress, was up in the air. Seth's eyes darted from the amazing sight of her mouth on his cock to the opportunity, and reached over to pull her dress up. Her ass was revealed, and Seth slapped it.

THWACK!

It echoed, bouncing off the walls off the theater, mixing with the movie's soundtrack.

"Fuck!" He groaned, and slapped her ass again while she took his cock into her mouth over and over and over again. She was swallowing every inch, tip to base, every time she moved down.

He was going to cum, and soon.

Instead, he lifted her from his dick. She gulped in air and looked at him, a glint of confusion in her eyes. He held her gaze for a moment, letting himself calm down, then pulled her upright, grabbed her outside leg, and swung it across his lap.

They were in a familiar position, but so much had changed. She straddled him, but her panties were gone, and his cock was hard and free and pointing directly up into her pussy.

She didn't hesitate. She grabbed the base of his cock and lowered herself onto it.

Kari99
Kari99
65 Followers
12