At the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." Seth moaned as the sensation of her pussy enveloped his entire dick. She was so wet and so tight around his thick cock, and he filled her up completely and perfectly. They fit so perfectly together that when Hannah's pussy reached the base of Seth's cock, they both felt like they had been having sex wrong for years.

Hannah used her legs to lift her ass up and slide it back down again. She started riding Seth, riding his cock, the hardest, most perfectly formed cock she'd ever felt. Each time she dropped herself down onto him, his cock reached every inch of her.

Seth felt her through her pussy. When he was all the way inside her, he was as much a part of her as her fingers and toes were a part of her. He kissed her, their tongues twirled with each other, and they were connected - at the mouth, and at the cock and pussy. In that moment, they were never-ending.

He sat back, wanting to watch her fuck him. He held onto her hips and smiled as the beautiful woman in the glasses and blue polka-dotted dress bounced up and down on his cock in the back row of a movie theater. She seemed spurred on by his gaze, and started riding him faster, fucking him harder. He reached behind her and under her dress, squeezing her ass as it bounced up and down.

"Fuck yeah..." he growled.

"Uhhh...fuck...uhhh..." Hannah moaned as she rode him. Their bodies were smacking together, roaring like thunder in the empty theater. She flung her head back, her tits, still concealed under her dress, pushed forward toward Seth's face. He moved his hands from her ass to them, cupping them over her clothes. She didn't slow down.

Seth suddenly wrapped his arms around her back, held her tight as her pussy swallowed his cock, and stood up, still inside her.

"Oh!" Hannah gasped as she was lifted into the air. She wrapped her legs around Seth's waist. He held her steady, and started moving his hips. Holding her up, he started pulling his cock down and then slamming it back upwards again, carrying her and fucking her at the same time. She wrapped her arms around his neck and began to move with him, lifting her hips as he moved his down, and descending on his cock as his pushed upwards.

Her tits bounced under her dress as they fucked, standing in the middle of the aisle.

"Oh...fuck...yes! Fuck!" Hannah moaned. Seth grunted with each thrust upward. He had never made love this way before, but they were in perfect sync, as if they had fucked each other in this exact position hundreds of times. Their bodies met at the same time, every time, and each time her pussy took in all of his cock, a ripple shot their bodies - the same ripple, spreading between the two of them, filling them with intense, shared pleasure.

Then Seth lifted Hannah all the way off of his cock and kissed her, holding her up. He set her down on her feet and spun her around. He pushed gently on her back and she obligingly bent over, putting her hands on the lower row of seats in front of her. Seth then pulled his shorts all the way down, and they settled on the ground around his ankles. Lifting up Hannah's dress, he got his first full-on view of her perfect, round, incredible ass. His cock seemed to reach forward on its own, pulling Seth's hips towards his lover's pussy. She looked back at him, want filling her eyes. He looked back at her, panting, and placed the head of his dick between her pussy's lips.

"Fuck me." She said, breathlessly.

Seth drove his cock all the way into her.

"UNGH!!" She cried out. Seth slid into her so easily, so perfectly that he found it hard to pull back. But she was so fucking wet, and he was so fucking hard, and so he started pumping in and out of her. He grabbed her hips where they met her ass, using them as leverage to pound her pussy harder and faster.

THWACK THWACK THWACK THWACK

The sound of their skin meeting filled the room. The theater's sound system was no match for the sound of their passion. The soundtrack was drowned out, replaced by Seth's cock driving into Hannah's wet pussy over and over and over and over again.

Their moans joined in, both having forgotten where they were, both crying out in the most focused, wonderful pleasure they had ever experienced. They could have been anywhere in the universe but they wouldn't have noticed - there was just the two of them, and that was barely true anymore. Seth was inside of Hannah, and she was a part of him.

His thrusts shook her whole body, and her ass bounced beautifully off of his body. He slapped it.

"UH! YES!" Hannah cried.

He slapped it again.

"YES! OH FUCK!"

He slapped it again and again, continuing to fuck her hard.

She pushed up from the seat in front of her and leaned back towards Seth. He bent his knees to account for the change in angle and kept thrusting up and into her tight, wet pussy. She leaned back far enough that Seth's hand moved up and felt her tits through her dress again. She tugged at the neckline, unable to pull them both out but enough that one bra-draped breast fell out into the open air. Seth immediately pulled back the fabric and cupped her naked tit, his palm pressing in on her nipple, his fingers gently but firmly massaging her skin.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" They moaned in unison with each drive of his cock into her pussy. She moved her hand and put it on top of his on her breasts, and squeezed.

"I'm so...I'm so...oh fuck! Seth! I'm so fucking close!" she moaned.

"FUCK!" He shouted, her nearing orgasm sending shockwaves through his entire body. He was climbing too - they were together, even now.

He pumped into her, their moans of pleasure filling the air.

Then they came.

Together.

"I'M CUMMING!" She screamed.

"FUUUUUUUCK!" He yelled simultaneously.

Her pussy tightened around his cock, buried deep inside her. His cum poured into her, filling her up with his love.

The room exploded. They were everywhere and nowhere, anywhere and there. Their bodies pulsed with and for each other, they spun around and through each other. They did not experience two orgasms at the same time - they shared one orgasm. It was explosive, and soothing; tender, and furious; it shook them and healed them.

It was magic.

When it was over, Seth stepped back, slowly pulling his cock out of Hannah. His cum dripped from her and her wetness dripped from him. She stood up, slowly, and turned to face them. They said nothing, they just embraced, and kissed.

He pulled up his shorts, she covered her breasts and put her panties back on. The movie was nearly over, but they sat down, her head on his shoulder, and watched the end.

Then they left the theater, hand in hand.

12