All Comments on 'At the Movies with Rachel'

by MaxTrainer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MstChiefMstChiefover 5 years ago
Good start

Good start to the storyline. Can't wait until you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Five stars but...

' She was incredibly hot and wet inside as I slid my finger deep inside of her, and then another finger, and another. '

I've never understood why a guy would want to jam three or more fingers in a perfectly good, hopefully tight pussy and stretch it open before he gets his cock in there! Jeez, wtf really! When I'm getting my little puss stretched open for the first time in a while I want it to be with a nice, hard, thick cock. I want to feel that round, blunt, soft head spread the opening of my tight cunny, feel that ridge on it pushing all the nerves as it bumps past my tight ring, leading that thick shaft with those yummy veins in to force my tight muscles open. I love that initial burn as it spreads the muscles open! That initial yelp of pain pleasure that's over too fast before I let out a long hiss as he slowly slides home! The only reason he needs fingers in there at all is if he's curling them up and rubbing my g-spot back and forth while he sucks my clit! If he knows what he's doing, one is usually enough to do the job, giving me a double wammy, then Im soaked and all his when he shoves that hot, hard cock up in me! So quit trying to shove three or more fingers up there in me, like you're trying to make a parking garage for your car!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous