At the Neighbors

Story Info
Wife invites him to visit the neighbors.
2.8k words
4.19
77k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AT THE NEIGHBORS

"I'm at the neighbors. Come around back. BBQ ribs." The note said. I had been working late at the shop and was even later than I had told Peg, my wife. She was at our neighbors, Debbie and Mick's house. We had moved into the neighborhood about six months earlier and Peg and I had developed a close relationship with them. Peg spent a lot of time with Debbie and they had become good friends.

Peg and I are in our mid-forties. Our two kids have grown and are in college, so we are on our own except for our dog. Peg has a job where she works from home helping with web sites for small businesses. I am a foreman in an automotive air conditioning repair shop. It was late spring; the weather was getting warm for the first time so we were busy at work.

With the warmer weather, we were able to grill on the patio and had done so with Debbie and Mick. We'd gone back and forth between houses and it was their turn. I wasn't in the mood for a big meal, so I made a quick sandwich and grabbed a beer. I walked across the street to our friends' house and went around the back.

I have developed a thing for Debbie. She and Mick are younger than us and have only one son who is away at a private school. Debbie has really nice tits and she displays them to my great pleasure. I have seen one of her tits, including the nipple on a number of occasions. She wears loose fitting blouses and dresses and gives me a show when she bends over. She has a nice set of legs too. I often get semi-hard watching her when we get together.

My wife, Peg, has a nice figure as well, with smaller tits and her thin body. Mick seems to have the hots for her. He has been engaged in some heavy petting with her on a couple of occasions. Peg told me he had gotten his hands on her tits one night while I was cleaning up after dinner and she admitted to grabbing his cock through his pants. We had never done any swapping or anything and had not even thought about it, but Debbie and Mick were causing us to entertain such thoughts. We had teased each other occasionally.

I walked across the street, wearing my work pants and shirt, with a beer in my hand. When I came into their back yard, through their stockade privacy fence, I found my wife and our neighbors in their hot tub. They'd had troubles with the tub and apparently had finally gotten it fixed and operating over the past week. I had helped Mick repair the pump.

When they saw me, they all waved and my wife got up to come greet me. She got out of the hot tub and I saw she was naked. Her pretty tits were dripping with water, the hair on her head and her bush were wet too. I was stunned and walked slowly toward Peg. She came to me and gave me a warm kiss. She put her arms around me and pushed her wet body into me. Her tongue was in my mouth and she asked me to join them in the tub. She began to unbutton my shirt. She told me to take it off, so I began to unbutton it while she undid my pants. As I was pulling my shirt off, Peg was pulling my pants and boxers down. She went down on her knees and surprised me by taking my cock in her mouth. "Wow, that was quick." I thought. I was going to ask what was going on, but I didn't want to divert her attention from my cock.

While my wife Peg was proceeding to suck my cock, Debbie was getting out of the hot tub. She was nude too. My dick got even harder as I watched her slim body with her luscious tits climb out of the tub. She was a blonde and I could see that it was not her natural color. 'The curtains didn't match the carpet' as they say. Debbie said she was going to get me a glass and some more wine. She walked right over to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. I reacted quickly and grabbed her by the elbow and pulled her back into a passionate open-mouthed kiss. She pulled away and said she would be back. I returned my attention to my wife sucking my cock. She pulled away and said, "Save your cum for me for later." She took my hand and I, now naked too, followed her to the hot tub. Mick was sitting in the water. He obviously was naked as well, although he was partially underwater.

"You're late, so we started without you." Peg said.

Debbie returned and handed me a glass and filled it with wine. "Drink up. Join the party." She said.

I settled into the tub across from Mick with Debbie on my left and Peg on the right. I didn't know which way to look. My wife's tits were floating in the water on one side and Debbie's were jiggling and bouncing up and down on the other side while she filled everyone's wine glass.

I said, "I didn't expect this."

Debbie said, "We've been anxious to get the hot tub fixed so we could have you guys join us."

Mick said, "This is the first time we've had anyone in the tub with us since we bought it last year. Finally got the damn thing to work."

"Was it hard talking Peg into getting naked with you guys?" I asked.

Debbie laughed, "It was partly her idea."

Peg laughed and came at me, giving me a deep, tongue filled kiss and mounting my legs with her crotch pressed against my knee. She whispered, "I'm really horny."

I responded to her passion and rubbed her ass with both hands, helping her to hump my leg.

Then, Debbie came at me from the other side. She reached under the water and grabbed ahold of my cock. She pulled my heard toward her and nestled my face into her tits. I had never experienced anything like this, one woman humping my leg while the other held my cock with my nose nuzzling her nipples. I licked and lightly bit one, then the other nipple. I had admired these beauties when they had poked through her shirts. They were wet and as hard as they could be from the cool air.

Debbie moved away, then she ducked under the water and put my cock in her mouth. It was obvious that Peg and I were going to have some new experiences. I gave no thought to stopping things. Debbie's tits had overwhelmed any reservations I may have had. Debbie came up for air and kissed me with her tongue that had just been on my dick. My wife Peg had moved over to Mick and was sucking his cock. He had gotten onto the rim of the tub, out of the water, where she could get at it. He had an impressive meat and I was enthralled watching my dear wife suck another man's dick. We had fantasized about such things, but had never come close to doing anything like this with anyone else. Peg was servicing him well, licking his prick all-over and taking his cock into her throat. I was amazed at the boldness of my wife.

Peg surprised me again when she said, "Watch me fuck him." She stood up and sat on Mick's cock with her back to him. I saw her grab his meat and slide it into her pussy. I might have been upset about this, but Debbie was sliding onto my lap so she could fuck me. I felt her warm folds slide over me in the bubbling water and the slick inside of her cunt as she lowered herself onto me. I certainly couldn't say anything about Mick fucking my wife when I was fucking his wife. I had lusted after Debbie and feeling my cock inside her was amazing. I was fucking this beautiful woman, sucking on her big tits while I watched my wife get fucked by another man. I shot my load of cum into Debbie and she jerked in an orgasm along with me. When I spurted into her, she squeezed my dick, pulling everything out of me. Mick had finished inside Peg and she had come too. Everyone slid apart and we rested and had another drink.

Debbie and Peg got out of the tub while Mick and I sat on the edge. The two ladies walked into the house to get dessert. Mick and I both were focused on their beautiful nude bodies as we watched them walk away.

Mick looked at me and said, "I'm almost as surprised as you are. Deb and I go nude in the tub, but we've never had anyone else get nude with us. After dinner, we talked about getting our suits and going in the tub, but Peg and Deb both said why bother. I was reluctant to get in with your wife without you being here, but she said you'd be okay with it. Peg and Deb had been talking about doing this. When she started to undress, I gave in easily. Peg is a hot lady."

Then the ladies came back out. They brought some ice cream and cheesecake. I smeared some cake on both of Peg's tits and tasted one. She took the other one over to Mick to taste. Debbie did the same with ice cream. The cold ice cream on her tits gave her goosebumps, which made her tits even more desirable. Then the two ladies got together and spread ice cream and the cake over my cock and balls and then licked it off. I got hard again as I laid there and enjoyed having two women licking my prick. Wow. They did the same to Mick. I watched with a bit of jealously and a bit of eroticism with my wife licking another guy's cock again.

We passed around a joint and continued to drink more wine. We were all pretty high after an hour of relaxing together. My wife and Debbie started talking about sexual thing they had done. They talked about sucking the cocks of boyfriends they'd had before they met Mick and I. I was hearing some new details about my wife's past. They both liked having their pussies eaten. Neither had tried sex with another woman, but they both sounded interested which got my and Mick's attention. They both talked about liking anal sex. Peg and I had done it and so had Mick and Debbie. The two ladies were talking dirty and were clearly interested in more sex.

Then, my wife Peg said, "I want to get fucked in the ass." We all looked at her. She looked at me and said, "I want you to watch me take a dick in my ass." She wanted Mick to do her back-door. I didn't know what to say. I had told her when we were making love that I fantasized about seeing someone fuck her up the ass. I wasn't serious, but Peg was and now she wanted to do it. I was stoned and it sounded like a good idea if she wanted to do it.

Debbie laughed and said, let me get some lubricant and my camera. She got up and walked into the house. Peg saw me leering at her friend's body and said, "you liked fucking her, didn't you?" I nodded and smiled.

Then she said, "I want you to help him fuck me." I didn't know what she meant. The whole discussion was confusing me. Debbie came back. She smiled as I looked right at her pretty pussy. She knew I lusted after her cunt.

Peg got on the side of the hot tub and said for Mick to get in the tub behind her. She looked at me and directed me to "Lube my asshole." It was a frequent feature of our love-making that she would direct me to do things, usually things like eating her or licking her feet. "Do it." She insisted.

I put a glob of the KY on my fingers and with my wife's ass sticking up, I put one then two fingers in her asshole. I did it a couple of times, fucking her ass with my fingers thrusting in and out. I got her hotter.

Then she said, "Put some on his dick so he can slide into me." I didn't want to do this, but she insisted and Mick waved his dick in my direction. I put the KY on my hand and dabbed it on his dick. "What the hell." I thought so I started stroking Mick's cock with my hand. I took another handful of KY and did it some more. Peg and Debbie watched and Debbie was getting some video.

Then I nudged Mick forward and lined-up his cock with my wife's little rosebud of an asshole. The tip of his dick was poking into her. I pushed his hips from behind and his cock slipped into my wife's ass. I kept pushing and he slid in farther and farther. I let Peg get used to him and then pushed until he was all the way in. Peg let out a gasp and a quiet squeal. "Oh my, oh my! He's so big! It's like he's prying me open!" Mick began to pump back and forth. I stood there and watched another man fuck my wife's asshole. I was amazed at what was happening. It seemed to be unreal. He fucked her ass for a while with Debbie and I watching. Mick's dick was feeling her tight sphincter squeezing his cock as he slid in and out. Peg felt the big prick pushing into her. They were both fully focused on their coupling.

Then Peg asked me to come around and kiss her. I did and she told me she loved me and thanked me for letting her do this. She reached for my cock and took it in her mouth. She sucked it in and said she wanted both Mick and I to be all the way in her at the same time. Mick slowly pushed his cock all the way into her ass and I pushed my cock down her throat until her nose was in my pubic hair. We held her there for a few seconds. She couldn't move with a cock in each end. She started to spasm and jerk in an orgasm. She was gasping for breath until I pulled my dick back from her mouth.

She looked up and pushed me onto my back. Peg continued to suck my dick while her friend Debbie straddled my head and lowered her luscious cunt onto my face. Putting your face in a woman's cunt and seeing everything she has is more intimate that fucking. She pulled her pussy lips apart and sat down on my nose. She had cleaned out most of my come from inside her in the hot tub. My tongue licked her pussy lips and went inside her and licked the rim of her cunt hole. I flicked my tongue over her clit. Then she moved and put her asshole over my nose and then moved it so my nose was in her cunt hole with her asshole over my tongue. She came as I put my tongue in her and rimmed her asshole while she watched her husband fuck my wife's ass. Debbie gushed onto my face. Peg continued with her continuing series of orgasms and Mick's cock unloaded in her ass while I shot my semen into her mouth. It was an absolutely amazing combination of four people coming at once.

We were finished. Mick pulled out of my wife's ass and his spunk dripped down her leg. Peg had swallowed all of my cum. My face was covered with Debbie's juices. Her scent was all over me. I loved it. We got in the tub and washed off the sweat and love juices.

Then Peg and I got dressed. She had only worn a sundress, with no underwear. We walked back across the street holding hands without saying much. We went in the house, got naked again and went to bed where we held each other. I couldn't believe that I got hard again, so I made love to my wife. I entered her pussy, sloppy seconds. She said her asshole was really sore but she had enjoyed getting impaled on two cocks and 'spit-roasted'. She read about that and wanted to try it. It felt really good being inside my wife again. I had really enjoyed fucking and eating Debbie, but I loved Peg which made screwing her the ultimate.

Next Saturday, Debbie and Mick are coming to our house. We have to make plans. I'm sure they will bring the video of Peg taking Mick in her ass. What will we do next? Maybe I'll get to fuck our neighbor in the ass.