All Comments on 'At the Office'

by Kirri78

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I took over at the small office, employment agency. There were 5 women working there,the manager had retired. The receptionist was a rather solid lady, 58 years old who thought she was 28, she dressed in short dresses, always black pantyhose. I had seen her many times bend over, a big backside, round and plump. I changed her hours, she had been there the longest. I quite liked her, she was pleasant enough, I was 38, she and I joked in the office. Now I was in charge I told her I needed her to come earlier, one and a half hours before the others and I said I think you should think about wearing other clothes, a bit more demure, she looked at me sadly.so I jokingly said the reason is Janelle is that I look at your bottom, I am a bottom man, I love womens bottoms and I cant keep my mind on work, so unless you want your bottom to be attacked bent over the desk, please wear something a bit longer. I gave her a set of keys, see you tomorrow at 6.30. I thought she would have got the message. I arrived at 6.25. I heard is that you Rob, yes, I am in your office. I walked in, she was bent over the desk, short dress, pantyhose, I stopped, she didn't move. I saw a note on my chair. I thought about what you said, guys I have gone out with have told me I have a great bottom. I have grown to like my bottom being attacked, the thought of you bending me over the desk ensured I would wear the same clothes. Oh and by the way, my bottom has been well prepared. I looked, under her pantyhose there were no panties, I was hard as a rock, I peeled the pantyhose down, her pussy was covered in grey hairs, I ran my hard cock along it, she was wet, I heard her say not there, as she reached back and spread her bottom, there. I moved my cock up against her brown hole, pushing slightly forward, I slid into her easily my cock gripped by a warm tightness. She pushed back, I pushed forward and my cock went all the way up her hot hole. I felt my cock throbbing, I began to move in and out but my cum shot into her, beautiful, her insides seemed to be fluttering over my cock. She stood up, my hard cock came out. she turned. Thankyou for letting me choose, you are the youngest guy that fills my bottom, not the biggest,close, as you probably realize by now I love a cock in my bottom. My bottom is available to you at any time I am at work, just call me in, she turned I was rock hard, how about now, o.k I plunged into her, and absolutely pounded her bottom, she took it, this time halfway through her hand went to her pussy, she orgasmed, I shot more cum into her. She stood up, pulled up her pantyhose, then bent over in front of me, anytime, anything you want to do with my bottom, just call me in. I do and she does.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous