All Comments on 'At The Party'

by bi golly

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
NORMAL PEOPLE!!!

Wait, no 12" beer can thick cocks? No, all the men looked like Adonis? Just real normal people. Loved the fact that there was KISSING. Can't understand how people will think nothing of SUCKING A COCK or RIMMING AN ASSHOLE, but the thought of kissing is repugnet. A great story, a slice of life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
fabulously HOT!!

ty ty. You gave this str8 female one hot big O!!!

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 18 years ago
Real, really!

One mans intro to gay SEX. I loved the first person account of being the "reamee." Makes me feel his animal passion, letting a team of lovers bring him to a total body orgasm, how can I apply?

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaabout 18 years ago
Nonstop action

What keeps this from being just tabs being inserted into slots is the sense of discovery and wonder you manage to convey in the narrator's journey. A delightful paean to sexual liberation, and fucking hot too <g>. Best, Ken

eight76eight76about 18 years ago
I might as well quit now

I should stop trying to write now. I'll NEVER top this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
first time

OOOOH GOD!!! i am a straight girl and after reading this i had my first time up the ass!!! AHHH WONDERFUL! please keep it up ...maybe i will try something new u write about ;) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ballsznall

hot..hot..HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
at the party

i was reading this to my mate while his cock was up my ass he has just give me the best load of cum ever thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful story!

As a man in a sexless marriage, I often fantasize about this kind of situation. Maybe someday...

Meanwhile, reading your excellent story helps a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not bad att all

This story was pretty good, a LOT of great scenes. The ending was a little bit sudden and too summarized. But overall this was a decent story, well worth reading. =)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
where is the next party

That is how I would like to loose my bi-curious viginity.........

16 guys to suck, cum and swallow......yum.

Ass fucked by 16 cocks......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a story to wank to

this story made me very horny it made me wish i was there i made me cum ,ps. iate my cum

light67light67almost 11 years ago

Well done. A very sexy story, well written.

burnie4434burnie4434over 10 years ago

I have been to parties like this and always had a great time. I found it difficult to be shy because every one was so friendly. The story was well written and reminded me of the times I have attended like parties.

dianecd_ohdianecd_ohalmost 9 years ago
Great Story

Well written very exciting. I read it to enhance my fantasies and to masturbate to.

69stroker6969stroker69over 7 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for the great story. I'd give anything to be the reamee in the story right now. I'd love to be really fucked after having sucked a number of nice hard cum filled cocks. I'm horny and I need it now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot story

This was an awesome stories. I went to a gay party club, I was very nervous had a guy touch my leg and I said no😢 I saw guys go into a room and was invited in and again I didn't 😢 Went to the pool and swan naked and laid on a char with my butt up and had many hands rubbing, it felt so good some one reached under me and sucked my cock until I came. It was hot. Then i saw a hot naked shaved guy i so wanted to take his cock in my mouth until he came...... I am sure it would've tasted good and hot.

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Fantastic story!

Fantastic story! You are gifted at mixing emotions with descriptions - wow! Wonderful buildup and terrific sex scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
five stars

The ending was unnecessary, otherwise the writing was very moving. Every other month there's a party like this which a friend of mine hosts. Each man wears panties. Navy blue if he's primarily interested in being a top, light blue for versatile. Pink means wanting to receive. I started attending wearing dark blue, usually wear light blue, but have worn pink, with a cute bow, a few times. Sex between men is amazing, and this great story puts you in the middle of what it can be like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it needed more oral. Some sexy panties or underwear couldn’t hurt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous