All Comments on 'At the Poker Game'

by Rollingcoffe1

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars. Now that's what I call friends with benefits! Lucky guy, I hope they never break up, his friends are waiting.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose!

3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another cucky shit writer enters the swamp of LW.

Congratulations are in order, but there is no need to do it... great praises will follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There's a reason you were locked out. Your stories suck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1 star. For a Cadre of totally repugnant characters, without equal. Jake and Anne are the epitome of a loose, sleazy and immoral couple. The buy-in for poker at Jake's house must include an extra hundred bucks for Anna the whore. These friends will not be friends much longer, how can they be? When a man allows other men to use his wife, respect for the cuckold rapidly begins to errode. The friendship becomes corrosive and the relationships will deteriorate until the only expectation is to go to Jake's house for 'poke-her' night. Jake doesn't even need to be there, he becomes inconsequential. They now see Anne as a whore and Jake is her pimp. I will never understand the demented mindset that gets excited by this fetish.

MikegoldMikegoldover 1 year ago

Fucking amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars! Great story. Please continue to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are his friends going to be as generous with their wives when it’s their turn to host the poker game ? Fair is fair !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I bet he would really love her even more if she would do a 100 man gangbang with multiple dps,double vaginal and anal penetrations and some fist fucking with a grand finale of a hundred man bukake finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, should not have bothered reposting. She spends every poker game like that now, even if hubby is not there. Slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poker stories have been done before, yet each and every one of them are just as hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was pretty hot. My dad told me about some of his poker games from years ago. Today not too many guys get together for poker. That’s a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My friends don’t come over for poker, but to play video games. I noticed my wife would always wear something a bit revealing and would accidentally show off. I confronted her and she said she loves teasing my friends and loves the attention. I realized I loved it too and after a pretty hot fuck session, we decided she could tease them even more. Each time her clothes got more and more revealing and eventually the guys caught on. One night my friend Darren actually brought over a sheer tank top for her to put on. Well, that was such a hit that all the guys started to buy her clothes to wear. One particular night she had a couple of glasses of wine and we had smoked a bit, so she was getting horny. She sat on my lap while I was playing but I sort of pushed her off to concentrate. She got a bit mad and then sat on Keon’s lap instead. When I finally died in the game I turned and saw them kissing and his hand was up her shirt and she was grinding on him. It didn’t go any further that night and in bed we attacked each other. Since then she told me she would be open to going further.I can’t wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn good story! I'd love to have my wife do that I. Real life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous