All Comments on 'At the Shack'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bravo! First rate realistic adult family story

Fantastic story. Much better than the typical stories of this type. You have really captured the torment and angst of many of us. fortunately you have achieved the ultimate prize.

Very well done indeed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great Romantic Story

I loved the story. It was full of passion and romance. I like the idea that the father knew. Nice ending.

-slimv

NamizujsNamizujsabout 17 years ago
A good place to be at, that Shack

It was a wonderful story, Moondrift, Thanks.

I don't believe in incest as a goal, but it can and does happen, and I think it usually isn't a tragedy. (Too much inbreeding can be tragic though!)

Thanks for a well written and loving story.

John

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 17 years ago
Wonderful

I believe love is love. This story is proof of that. As "The Beatles" said all you need is love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A fine romance

Moondrift, and well told. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Jena121Jena121over 15 years ago
At the Shack

I am a woman of 73 - and I can assure you that sex is still the No.1 thing on my mind - and I still get plenty of it - just wish that I had son who I could get it from - Jena121

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A good short story

I've enjoyed reading many of your stories here and I think the only thing I'd have wished for is to have a bit more depth and length to them. It always seems to be over too quickly.

I don't know if you're still active, but, you were always good to read Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love to fuck my mother

vice is nice but incest is best....don't you just love it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I'm coming again...I'm coming...let it go...put it in me...fertilise me...make me pregnant...I want a baby...I want...oh God...I need...I want...oooaw....oooaw...darling...yes...yes...aaaaow..."

This is a typically great story of hot motherfucking by Moondrift. Ivor's been in love and lust with his mother for years. Now mom's come around, she's banished her qualms, and she loves and lusts for her boy as much as he does for her. Ivor slides his big hard cock up between his mother's legs, into the same cunt he came out of, in the most beautiful coupling possible to human beings. He gives his mom the hot incestuous fuck she deserves, and blows his hot young balls up inside her. His rich potent semen does what it's meant to do, and Ivor fucks a baby up where he was once a baby. I'm glad that the mother and son will be together always, and that the boy's big stiff cock will be up his mother's warm wet twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous