At the Store

Story Info
Alex smacks my ass, then more.
5.7k words
4.59
49.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Themes of domination and submission, no bondage or sadism.

*****

"And, 25! That's all of them!"

"Good job, Alex, the inventory is now complete," I smiled.

"Only thanks to your management skills, boss."

I smiled at the complement as I walked by, giving him a high-five. He slapped my hand and then, as I passed, he smacked my ass. Only it wasn't just a smack, it was like a smack-grab. I jumped in shock, taken completely by surprise. I stopped and turned, but he was casually walking down aisle as if nothing had happened. I played on sports teams, my butt had been smacked before, but this was different, wasn't it? I replayed the incident in my head, was is really a grab? Or just a lingering smack? My mind immediately started trying to comprehend what had just happened.

I was still in shock as I got to the office. I couldn't help but look at my rear in the mirror, as if there would be a sign indicating what had happened. He hadn't hit me hard, but he definitely had given a squeeze. Hadn't he? It all happened so fast, I was starting to doubt own version of events. Alex was a good employee, maybe even great. We had been working together for almost 2 months and I considered him a good friend also. If I confronted him with a false accusation, it could get tense. I couldn't prove anything. But if I just let it go, he might think it was okay.

"Okay, we're all closed up out front," he said as popped his head in. "I'm heading out, see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, good night," I replied with an instinctive smile.

Later that evening, I beat myself up over and over about what had happened and what I should have done. I had been a store manager for 4 years and had dealt with a lot of unexpected problems, but this was completely different. If an employee and had come to me with a complaint, I would have had to act on it. Since it was me, I could let it slide. It was just a little grab, right?

By the next day I decided that I had to address it. When Alex arrived , I tracked him down.

"Excuse me, Alex?"

"Yeah boss, whatcha need?"

"Um, last night...did you smack my butt?"

"Yeah."

"Well, don't do it again."

"Or what?"

"Or, um...just don't."

"Why? What are you going to do if I do?"

"I...Alex, this isn't funny. I could fire you."

"That's right boss, you could fire me."

His eyes suddenly locked on my with a firm grin. A pause hung in the air.

"I'm going to do it again. And if you don't like it, you can fire me."

Lynn walked in at that moment, interrupting us, and telling us she was clocking out. Alex turned and left, and in a moment I was alone with his words running through my head. I'm going to do it again. And if you don't like it, you can fire me. Why was he doing this? He was good employee, I liked him. He was organized, punctual, never came to work hung over. He was a military veteran who was now a college student, which made him my age. What was I going to do if he smacked my ass again? I really didn't want to fire him, good employees were hard to come by. I entered the store and told Abby to clock out. For the next 8 plus hours, it was going to be me, Alex, and the customers.

I appraised him warily, trying not to give him the opportunity for another swat. He had seemed so casual about it, like the risk of being fired was inconsequential. Maybe I would write him up? He took his break and returned with a Starbucks for me, like he usually did. I stayed behind the counter and we chatted like there was nothing going on. My mind was awhirl, my insides jellified. Was he really going to do it? And then what would I do?

We started closing up and I started to relax. Maybe he had just been teasing. In a few minutes we would be going our separate ways.

"Okay, I'm heading out."

"Okay, good night," I said, a wave of relief washing over me.

"But first, we need to take care of out little deal."

"What?"

He moved closer, and the meaning of his statement became clear. I backed to the wall, facing him.

"Alex, no."

He grinned at me, as if this was funny. I slowly backed away from him, watching his hands. I wasn't scared—this was, after all, Alex. I also wasn't angry, which wasn't helping. He was grinning, I was grinning, all very inappropriate.

"Come on now, don't make me chase you."

"Alex, no!"

I backed right into a shelf. He had me cornered. I held my palms out defensively. He closed in, standing over me. I obviously knew he was taller than me, but it had never seemed so apparent. His grin had hardened, and despite myself I couldn't seem to muster much resolve.

"Alex, this isn't funny," I warned him.

"Turn." He said it so calmly, like I was just going to give him my butt.

"Alex, no!" I repeated, with a stomp of my foot.

He leaned over me, caging me in the corner.

"Alex, stop, this isn't funny."

"Come on now Kate, we both have places to go. Let's not drag this out any longer."

"Alex, no! Stop it!" I snapped, trying unsuccessfully to be serious. Despite the situation I was battling the urge to giggle.

I looked into his firm face with my smile. His eyes were tight and unyielding, sparkling with a glint of mischief. We engaged in a contest of wills, neither one of us budging. He was right, though: I had to get home. One of us had to act the adult, and it clearly was not going to be him. I rationalized that it wouldn't be that bad and finally, with a sigh, dropped my hands and turned.

"Good girl," he said, as if praising me.

He paused for a moment, as if to savor my surrender before casually lowering his arm. I jumped despite myself when his hand landed on my ass. This time it wasn't a smack, it was just a long, firm squeeze. I looked at him, noticing the roguish twinkle in his eyes as he stood up.

"Well, Kate, you have a good evening," he smiled and walked into the back. A moment later I heard exit through the back door.

I stood there, all alone, trying to come to grips with what just happened. Why had I let him squeeze my butt? I was the boss, he was the employee. With a shake of my head, I gave up, went back to the office and closed up for the night.

I stewed about it all the way home. Laying in my bed that night, fires were smoldering deep inside. I tried to ignore them, but they wouldn't leave. I usually masturbated every other day, so this was 'on schedule.' I started to touch myself. As the pleasure rose, the image of me and Alex kept arising. Alex isn't hard on the eyes, but still I did not want to fantasize about him grabbing me. I gave up and went to sleep. Hours later I awoke from erotic dreams of men grabbing me, of holding me down. I started to touch myself again before Alex's grin forced its way in. I stopped again and willed myself to sleep. The dreams returned, and by the morning I was barely refreshed, totally horny, and irritated at myself for not being able to control Alex. Then the realization hit me: he was going to grab my ass again tonight.

In the shower getting ready for work, my body was alive. I tried to make myself come with the showerhead, but once again my thoughts turned to Alex and forced myself to stop. I was not going to come thinking about my harasser. Knowing that Alex was going to grab me added a whole new level of tension on the way to work. Our banter was still cheerful, but I was on guard. This time there was no playful game as he chased me around the store. He was behind the counter with me, inflating balloons and helping bag a customer's large order. As the customer left the store, Alex took a firm handful of my butt. My jaw dropped, but I had to wait for the doors to close before confronting him. I never noticed how long it took for a burdened customer to leave the store, the whole time Alex was gripping my ass. By the time the doors slid shut, his hand left.

"Alex stop."

"Stop what?" he grinned.

"You know perfectly well stop what."

"Do I?"

"Alex, you cannot just keep grabbing my ass every day."

"Yeah, I think you're right. I should start grabbing other parts also."

I gaped at his insolent smirk, but before I could reprimand him more customers entered the store and he winked and walked away. A few hours later the store was empty for a few minutes. I was behind the counter, he was in front.

"Okay, Alex, this is really inappropriate. I want you to stop grabbing my butt every day."

"No you don't." Again that confident smirk.

"Yes, I do."

"No you don't. If you wanted me to stop, you would just fire me."

"Alex, I don't want to fire you."

"I know. If you did, you wouldn't get your daily thrill."

"Alex, if you think a girl gets thrilled by a guy grabbing her ass, you know nothing about women."

"In fact, that is going to be your safe word. If anything I do is too much, your safe word is 'you're fired.'"

"Alex, we are not in a 50 shades fantasy! You are not my master."

His grin indicated otherwise.

"In fact," he said, leaning forward, "Your next task is homework."

I rolled my eyes.

"Tonight, I am allowing you come."

"Alex, I do not need you permission to..." I stopped myself just as more customers entered the store.

"All you need to do say 'thank you, Alex' afterwards," he said with a grin and then went off to greet the customers.

I stood there in shock, incredulous at what he had said. My body, my life, he does not get to give me permission to come. I finally got control of myself and got back to work. At closing time, I got the chance to confront him again.

"Alex, this has got to stop. I'm not your plaything, I'm your boss. You do not control me."

"Kate, you are my boss here at Party City. But we all have a life outside being an employee. You like this game as much as I do, and you have your safe word. But let me warn you: if you use it, it is over and I am out of here."

I sputtered in disbelief. His level of arrogance was impressive .

"Alex, stop it."

"Just remember to say thank you when you're finished."

He gave me one last smile and turned to go. I was shaking, adrenalin racing through me. This was utterly ridiculous! Did he really think that I would submit to him just because he grabbed my ass a few times? I went to cover my mouth in disbelief, but in the process I brushed my breast. A squeak escaped from my throat as pleasure shot through me. I carefully touched myself again, shocked to find my nipples were completely on fire. My mind reeled—was I turned on by this? I brushed my nipple again, verifying the response. Stunned, I reached down and tentatively touched myself between my legs. I already knew what I'd find: I was soaked. My knees almost buckled as I tore my hands away. I leaned on the counter to catch my breath, my mind unable to comprehend the rebellion of my body. With no other ideas in my empty head, I left the store and went home.

I was a wreck at home. I even had a good cry. What had he done to me? Did I really find this exciting? He wasn't even my boyfriend, not that I had had one recently. I resolved not to masturbate that night. I was going to be in charge of my own body, and I was not going to come tonight. My traitorous body had other plans. As I slipped on my night shirt, my nipples sparked. I laid down and tried to relax but was too wound up. Minutes turned to hours as I tried to fall asleep, but in reality I was just replaying everything that had happened. I would try to relax, then remember how horny I was, then remember why, then beat myself up over it, then try to relax. It wasn't working. I finally drifted off, only to awaken later with a hand in my soaked panties. I pulled it out and punched the bed in frustration, horny and awake once more. I knew if I came I would be able to get some sleep.

I gave in. I stripped off my panties, spread my legs, pinched a nipple while I fingered myself. I focused on my favorite fantasy of making out with the singer of a band. As my release approached, I was kissing the singer while he fingered me in a hotel room with the rest of the band. I looked up and...he looked like Alex. I ripped my hand away and screamed in frustration, flipping over and pounding the bed like a child throwing a tantrum. I started again, this time mechanically, two fingers in my pussy and one on my clit, trying to keep my mind blank. Without a sexy image to get into, I just wasn't getting there.

Finally I stopped and looked at the clock. I needed to get to sleep. In my sleep-deprived, horny mind, I surrendered. I rolled onto my back and started circling my nipples while thinking of Alex. It was wrong, but I needed to get off. Suddenly, the idea of getting my ass grabbed in the store was erotic. I fantasized about him grabbing my breasts also. I remembered telling him to stop, and how he didn't. I remembered him telling me what to do, and then I imagined him getting bolder, touching me between my legs, right in aisles, ignoring my pleas to stop. My hand went to my pussy, plunging two fingers inside before settling on my clit. I imagined his hand slipping under my waistline, under my panties, right to my...oh God! I came , one of the more intense orgasms I've ever had. I rode the wave for as long as I could, wringing ever last ounce of pleasure. Finally I was done and relaxed with a smile.

"Thank you, Alex," I whispered without even thinking of it.

A wave of humiliation swept over me, but I was too exhausted to care. I crashed hard. I shut the alarm off and stayed in bed for an extra hour, not wanting to face the day and memory of what I had done. Finally, though, I had to get up. I couldn't believe I had done exactly what he ordered me to do: masturbate and then thank him. How would I ever be able to face him? And would he continue to take advantage of me? The thoughts should have horrified me, but instead I was getting turned on again. His words echoed in my mind. You like this game as much as I do.

No one had ever done anything like this to me before. An ex and I had played little power games in the bedroom, but nothing like this. Alex had somehow read my sexuality and exploited it, all while doing nothing more than grab my ass! I alternated being furious at my weakness to being humiliated to being turned on. I trembled at the thought of what he would make me do. Thinking about it, I wondered how many girls he had done this too. I couldn't have been the first, could I? I busied myself around the apartment, trying to stay busy. Finally I looked at the clock to see it was almost time to start getting ready for work. And he would be there.

I decided to go in early, to try and get settled before I faced him. I was going to play it cool, not give him any reason to believe I had done as he ordered. In the back office, I ordered a few things and answered some emails. I walked out to get an inventory and looked up just in time to see him. My plan to play it cool collapsed. I quickly jerked my eyes away and could feel myself blush scarlet.

"Mmmm," he smiled. "Looks like someone had a good night."

"I don't...I don't know what you're talking about."

I stood facing the wall, pretending to read the clipboard. He walked up behind me and casually grabbed my ass.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Such a good girl."

Memories and feelings came flooding back.

"Alex, please," I said, trying to ignore his hand.

He raised his other hand and calmly cupped it on my breast. The air left me and I almost doubled up.

"Please what?"

My hand weakly grabbed his wrist as if to pull it off, but I made no effort. I looked up at that confident smile, my breathing out of control.

"Alex, this has to stop."

"You can stop it at any time, boss."

"Alex, please," I repeated aimlessly.

"Turn," he ordered.

I looked at him questioningly but dutifully turned to face him. He nudged me further so that my other shoulder faced him and then nonchalantly groped my other breast and ass cheek. I didn't know what to do, my traitorous body was once more on fire. I could tell my nipples were hard, and he clearly could tell also. He dropped his hands and sauntered away.

"I'll see you on the floor, boss," he said. Then with a glance over his shoulder, "We'll have more fun after closing."

I stood there, trembling in arousal, trying to come to grips with what was happening. I was the manager, responsible for the store, I could not be having relations with an employee. I knew I shouldn't be allowing him to do these things to me, but I just couldn't seem to stop him. Abby stepped in and clocked out, snapping me out of my daze. The evening was a blur, tons of customers, very busy. Alex was wonderful as usual, helpful and efficient. Finally, closing time, and we were alone again. I glanced at him as he swept by, wondering what he was going to do. He was being very blasé about everything, and every time he passed by me I tensed, expecting him do something. I slowly realized something else: after he passed without doing anything, I felt a tinge of disappointment. Lights off in the store, he clocked out. Then he turned to me.

"It's after closing now. Come here," he said, and walked back into the dimly lit store. Only the secondary lights were on, but it was still enough to see.

I suppressed my better instincts and followed him, bewildered. He led me behind the counter to the cash register closest to the door. He turned and put a hand on my shoulder and pushed down.

"Alex!"

I looked into his eyes, a smoldering desire deep in them, and my knees weakened. I stopped resisting and sank to my knees. The counter wasn't easily visible from the outside, but you could see in if you wanted to. My eyes fell to his crotch and then back up to his eyes.

"Let's go in back," I asked.

He didn't reply, just stood over me and stroked my cheek. A pit of lust deepened in my belly. His eyes communicated what he wasn't verbalizing: he expected me to suck his dick. I should have stopped it right there, should have at least made him ask, but I couldn't. My eyes fell to his crotch again, and all of a sudden it felt like I was in my own little world. I reached out and undid his buckle, opened his jeans and tugged them down. He was wearing red boxers, his nascent erection leaning softly down. How long had it been since I had seen a cock? I had been single for nearly a year, and all reason left my mind, replaced by a deep animalistic desire to see his dick. I pulled his boxers down and he was revealed, already firming up. I reached out and took him delicately in my hand, reveling the velvety feel of his skin. I only got one languid stroke in before a voice interrupted me.

"No hands," he said and tapped the back of my hand.

I whimpered in protest but acquiesced, leaning forward to kiss him instead. My lips ran up and down his rapidly hardening member, my tongue snaking out to run along his hot skin. It had been entirely too long since I had the pleasure of sucking on a cock, especially a substantial one like this. He was hard now, and my tongue flicked out to capture a dollop of salty precum seeping out. I finally raised myself up and took him in my mouth, groaning at the sensation of my lips stretching to accommodate his girth. My hands settled on his thighs to stabilize myself, but he tapped them away with a reprimand. I didn't care, lost in sinful pleasure.

His hand gently cupped my face and then settled on my head and I faded into my own private dream world, just me and a hard, hot dick. I sucked on him, licked him, rubbed him against my face. He had impressive staying power, but slowly his breathing became more ragged. I focused on the sensitive nub on the underside of his cock, which produced an immediate tightening of his hand in my hair. A few minutes late, his other hand took a firm handful of hair on the other side of my head. I knew he was close and he stiffened for a moment before letting out a primal groan, holding my face immobile as he fucked my mouth, pumping rope after rope of his thick, hot seed into my receptive mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, and finally with a groan he finished.

12