At The Sultan's Service

Story Info
A young Castilian enters the service of the Sultan of Egypt.
6.9k words
4.4
20.9k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I don't speak English very well, so I sincerely apologize for any mistakes that may occur).

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are the fruit of my imagination).

As the third son of a Castilian nobleman in the mid-twelfth century, my destiny should have been to enter a monastery in the service of God, but my natural talent for languages enabled me before the age of fourteen to speak and write Latin, Greek, Arabic and Mozarabic (the language spoken in the borderlands between the Christian and Muslim kingdoms of the peninsula), and even to communicate without too much trouble with the fierce men of the north. This knowledge helped me to enter the Court of King Alfonso VIII as a scribe and translator of Arabic texts shortly after my sixteenth birthday. Months after my arrival at the Court I was assigned to the service of Ambassador Rodrigo de Alcantara who was preparing his journey to the Court of the Sultan of Egypt Saladin.

In the spring of the year of Our Lord 1183, a few days after my eighteenth birthday and taking advantage of one of the frequent truces that were agreed upon between the northern and southern kingdoms of the peninsula, for the sole purpose of rearming and resuming the attack at a later date, I left Burgos as part of a retinue composed of barely a dozen men; In addition to myself and Ambassador Rodrigo, the retinue was composed of half a dozen men-at-arms, a priest, four servants and Jimena, Don Rodrigo's daughter, who was my age and shared my interest in books.

In barely a week, without stopping to rest more than necessary and without approaching any inhabited place we finally arrived in Cordoba and there a new world opened up before my eyes: where in Castile there is nothing but dry fields and famine in Cordoba there is green land everywhere and abundance, life and music fill the streets in contrast to the religious sobriety and silence that reign in the Court of Burgos.

Another totally different aspect between Al Ándalus and Castile that surprises me quite a lot, is the issue of slavery, in Castile there are slaves but they are mostly men working in the fields and mines loaded with chains, my own father has several dozens of slaves working his land despite being a minor nobleman, as for the women, they wear the same heavy chains as the men and are mostly owned by the great nobles who use them for other chores, instead as we stroll through the streets of Cordoba on our way to the Caliph's Palace I can see slaves strolling the streets peacefully, there are even some slaves attending to their owners' businesses and proudly wearing their collars and brands. When a little before arriving at the Palace we come across a slave stall with half a dozen completely naked young Christian girls for sale, the men-at-arms of the retinue almost provoke an altercation.

When we arrive at the Caliph's Palace, only Don Rodrigo, Jimena and I are allowed to enter, forcing the rest of the retinue to remain in the Palace guardhouse. Once inside the Palace, Jimena and I have to wait in a bedroom full of books while Don Rodrigo meets with the Caliph.

Both Jimena and I are impressed by the large number of books at our fingertips and we carefully open some of them to enjoy their beautiful illustrations. When Jimena opens a book and discovers that it is in Arabic, she eagerly asks me to read her some small excerpts from several of them.

So engrossed are we in reviewing the books that we do not notice the arrival of a visitor until he catches our attention with a few small noises, 'Welcome to Cordoba, Eric Martinez and Jimena Rodriguez, I am Hafel Ibn Hussein, if you will accompany me I will lead you to your bedrooms to prepare for dinner;' he greets us cordially in Latin and we proceed to follow him.

When Hafel opens a door and directs Jimena to enter, I prepare to follow, but am immediately stopped by two guards who are stationed on the other side of the door, 'If I were you, I wouldn't do that my young friend;' Hafel says to me smiling; 'Only the Caliph, the pure guards and whoever the Caliph gives permission to may enter the Harem, but don't worry, young Jimena will be well looked after.'

I am about to ask about the pure guards when with a disguised gesture Hafel brings his hand close to his crotch and makes the gesture of a knife, getting me to understand everything perfectly. We walk for several more minutes through the corridors of the Palace until Hafel opens a door and directs me to enter: 'These will be your bedrooms while you remain in the Palace, the two slave girls you will find inside will attend you in whatever you wish, you can use them as you please, we have left you clothes for dinner.'

I don't pay attention to Hafel's words, I can't get out of my astonishment for the bedroom I have been assigned, it is practically as big as all my father's small castle, only some cheerful laughs take me out of my astonishment and I see how two girls covered only with transparent silks approach me, to take me by the hand and lead me to a huge bathtub.

While one of the girls removes the upper part of my clothes the other one pulls down my pants freeing my cock, and letting out a soft laugh at seeing it uncircumcised, I quickly find myself naked and with my body soaped, the caresses and the rubbing of the body of the slaves with mine cause an unwanted effect, my cock gets completely hard and between laughs both slaves kneel before me to take it to their mouths at the same time until they get me to cum abundantly in their faces.

When I cum on the faces of the two slaves I feel completely ashamed for using two young girls who are surely here against their will, although they do not seem to mind what happened and after cleaning themselves they guide me to the bed to help me get dressed, I approach the bed and I can not hide my astonishment, On it there are elegant clothes that would arouse the envy of the king himself, they are also embroidered with the emblem of my family, but what I like most of all that I see on the bed is an elaborate book with blank pages that the Caliph gives me to write my diary.

A while later a guard knocks at the door and accompanies me to the dining room where the Ambassador Don Rodrigo, the Caliph and Hazel, who happens to be the Court Physician and Counselor, are already waiting, a few minutes later three women appear accompanied by the guards, Safira, the Caliph's favorite wife, his eldest daughter Sarah and Jimena.

Some time later during the trip I will be asked on several occasions about the beauty of Sapphira and Sara, and I will not be able to answer anything because tonight my eyes are not fixed on them, I can not look away from Jimena who dressed like her hosts with glamorous silks but without veil seems to me the goddess of beauty reincarnated.

Dinner goes by without any remarkable event until the Caliph and Hafel decide to test my linguistic skills and start a little interrogation mixing different languages, when they finish they are satisfied and Hafel congratulates me in the language of the northerners knowing that surely only he and I understand it.

Dinner goes longer than expected and I go back to my bedrooms, I open the door and discover the two slaves waiting for me naked kneeling at the foot of the bed and I approach to take a good look at them, which I didn't do while they were bathing me and sucking my cock, one of them is blonde and with big tits probably of Nordic origin and the other taller and thinner with smaller tits probably comes from Asturias or Galicia, Hafel has told me I can use them however I want, and although a few hours ago when I cum on her face after having my cock sucked I felt bad, now the excess wine from dinner and the sight of Jimena have turned me on too much and I decide to say goodbye to the blonde and stick with the brunette who reminds me of Jimena.

My little sexual experience consists of having fucked some peasant girl bent over a table and cum after half a dozen movements, when I bend the slave on the bed to fuck her that way she starts to protest mixing Latin, Arabic and Mozarabic making me not understand her at all.

Treating me as if she was the one in charge, the slave starts to give me orders, 'Lie down on the bed and let me do it, I assure you that we will enjoy much more both, these Arabs may be barbarians but they know how to give pleasure to a woman, they don't just spread your legs and fuck you or fuck you from behind as if you were a simple animal.' Just like she did in the bathtub she puts my cock in her mouth and starts sucking it, making my legs tremble with pleasure, every time she notices that I am about to cum the slave stops and squeezes my balls making me move away from the climax, at the end after half an hour she lets me come to release cumming harder than ever.

Without giving me time to recover the slave sits on my body impaling herself on my cock and starts riding me wildly for the next half hour, when I notice I am about to cum I turn around making the slave fall on her back on the bed with her legs open and me in the middle and continue fucking her until shouting 'Jimena, you are my slave,' I unload my cum on the slave's belly.

During the three days we are at the Palace I fuck the brunette slave every night imagining that she is Jimena, even the night that after whipping her for fun I anally deflower her it is Jimena's face and body that I see covered with tears, cum and whip marks.

When we leave for the port of Almeria to embark we do so accompanied by Hafel who has decided to accompany us on our journey to make his obligatory pilgrimage to Mecca. The night before boarding our ship, something happens that will completely change the trip, without warning the men-at-arms, the priest and the servants leave on their way back to Brugos, leaving Jimena and me alone with the Ambassador.

After spending hours talking and asking Hazel for advice, Don Rodrigo decides that we will continue our journey, the only thing that changes is that instead of crossing the strait and traveling by land we will sail along the coast of Africa.

We have been sailing for two days when I hear a commotion forming on deck, I leave my cabin to discover that a crew member has found a stowaway on board, after taking him on deck we are surprised to discover that it is Yaritza, the brunette slave I have enjoyed in the Palace, when she sees me she throws herself at my feet begging me to become her owner, I look at Hafel waiting for an answer on what to do in this situation.

Hafel orders two crew members to strip Yaritza naked and tie her to one of the masts, 'As an escaped slave from the Sultan's harem, she must be flogged to death, but on this ship the ultimate authority is the Captain and it is he who has to decide whether to throw her overboard or hand her over to his crew as a distraction, although in this case there is a latter option; ' says Hafel looking at me, 'The slave has begged you to be her owner, if you accept she will be yours and no one will be able to touch her, besides Jimena could use her as a servant to attend her during the rest of the voyage. '

I am clear about my decision regarding Yaritza, but before I can announce it, Hafel steps forward again and gestures to two of the crew returning with a brazier and some branding irons, Hafel extends his hand towards me indicating me to hand him the seal with the family emblem given to me by the Caliph before leaving Cordoba, I do so without asking and to my surprise and without saying a word he attaches it to one of the irons and places it on the coals, when he considers it hot enough he removes it and with a quick movement in full view of everyone places it on Yaritza's belly marking her with my emblem. 'Now she is your young slave Eric;' Hafel tells me handing me the seal after dipping it in water and cleaning it.

In the evening, as I spread my slave's legs apart to fuck her and caress her fresh mark, Yaritza surprises me with her words, 'Thank you Master Eric for accepting me as your slave, I promise to prepare Jimena for when you decide to enslave her.'

As I bury my cock in Yaritza's pussy making her moan, I respond to her words, 'Jimena is a free young Christian girl, not a slave whore like you, and I would never enslave her;' I tell her.

Between gasps of pleasure, Yaritza dares to answer me; 'I assure you that you will and I will have her ready.'

The voyage continues smoothly, during the day Hafel, Don Rodrigo and I meet to go over the letters to Sultan Saladin while Yaritza attends to Jimena and they walk together on deck as if they were two normal young women. In the evening, Yaritza shows me unknown pleasures while insisting that I enslave Jimena.

Although I have ordered Yaritza not to talk about enslaving Jimena again, I allow her to tell me everything she does together with her, one night while I fuck her she starts telling me what happened during the day. 'Today I bathed Miss Jimena for the first time, she has a slim body and her skin is very soft, her tits are small for my taste but her nipples are very sensitive...'

I stop fucking my slave for a few seconds and look at her with surprise making me let out a laugh.

'Don't be surprised Master Eric, as a slave I must serve whomever I am ordered to and I assure you that Mistresses Safiya and Sarah are very picky about the slaves that serve them.'

Imagining Yaritza between her Mistresses legs, I can't control my excitement and I cum in her pussy instantly, 'Don't worry Master Eric, I will get you hard again;' she tells me starting to stroke my cock with her fingers.

Yaritza starts to masturbate me while she continues telling me details of Jimena's bathroom, 'Her waist is very narrow and her belly soft and smooth although it would be better if she removed all that pubic hair, her pussy is welcoming and she gets wet right away, as soon as I put my fingers inside her she moans with pleasure.'

I don't let Yaritza talk anymore, my cock is once again hard more from the description of Jimena's body than from her manual labor, I bend her over the bed and push my cock inside her while repeating Jimena's name over and over again.

For the next few days Yaritza barely speaks to me about Jimena, Don Rodrigo has fallen ill and the two young women take turns taking care of him. Those days I barely enjoy Yaritza and concentrate on preparing the rest of the trip with Hafel.

Finally after five days of fever Don Rodrigo seems to have recovered, everything is back to normal and I can again enjoy Yaritza's body and her day to day stories with Jimena. As we dine Yaritza begins to talk to me, 'Mistress Jimena has asked me about you, Master Eric, she has asked me to tell her what you do to me at night, it seems that these last few nights I have been screaming too loud while you were fucking me and she has heard it.'

'You didn't tell her anything, did you?' he asked totally embarrassed.

'I have told her everything Master Eric, at first I refused but Mistress Jimena threatened to punish me and I had to tell her everything;' Yaritza answers me making a fake terrified face.

Yaritza continues talking, 'I have told Mistress Jimena how before you fuck me you kiss my lips and then start down my neck stopping at my nipples, sucking and licking them until you get them hard and then you continue down my belly and take over my pussy assaulting it with your fingers and tongue until you bring me to orgasm before fucking my pussy and ass.'

My cock is getting harder and harder and I get up to grab Yaritza and fuck her, but first I ask her curiously, 'What did Jimena do after that?'

Yaritza lies on the table offering me her pussy as she answers me, 'Nothing Master Eric, she simply undressed and asked me to make her feel the same way I felt with you, I kissed her on the lips and introduced my tongue in her mouth, I bit her nipples while putting my fingers in her pussy and finally I positioned myself between her legs and searched for her clit with my tongue; she cum in my mouth twice;' she tells me, 'In no time she will be ready for you, Master Eric,'

As I fuck Yaritza on the table and despite knowing that I have no chance of enslaving Jimena, I give my slave permission to continue with her games, after all I have nothing to lose and much to gain.

The following nights Yaritza tells me how Jimena is giving in more and more to her sexual desires every day and how she has managed to get her Mistress to eat her pussy until she brings her to orgasm.

We have one day left to disembark and continue overland to Alexandria and I am packing my things when Yaritza enters my cabin, 'Fuck me right away, Master Eric, I have an appointment in a little while with Mistress Jimena.'

I don't know what Yaritza's intentions are, but she doesn't have to ask me twice, I back her against the wall and start fucking her until I cum in her pussy. Without a word Yaritza walks out of my cabin leaving me intrigued.

When Yaritza meets me at night I wait for her to say something before I ask her, but she doesn't say anything and it's obvious she's enjoying herself, 'Damn it Yaritza tell me everything that's going on right now or I assure you as soon as we dock in Alexandria I'll sell you to a brothel.'

Yaritza pretends to be scared and starts talking, 'Since a few days ago, as soon as I meet Jimena after eating, the first thing we do is to lie on the bed and lick each other's pussy until we reach orgasm, today we did the same and when we finished she asked me what was the white liquid that filled my pussy, I told her it was your semen after fucking me and her reaction was to lick her lips and smile.'

That night I reward Yaritza with half a dozen orgasms and for the first time during the trip I let her sleep with me in bed instead of chaining her to the wall lying on a blanket.

Finally after three weeks of travel we disembark at a small port several days from Alexandria to continue the journey overland. In addition to Don Rodrigo, Jimena, Yaritza, Hafel and myself, we disembarked a figure chained and covered from head to toe that none of us had seen at any time during our journey. At the small port an armed escort sent by Saladin awaited us, as well as a caravan with maids and servants to make our journey more comfortable.

The desert and dry land seem to favor Don Rodrigo, who is quickly recovering his strength and feels so strong that he asks Hafel to visit the ruins of an ancient Roman city. While resting in a small oasis, Don Rodrigo and Hafel, accompanied by a small escort, set off for the ruins.

That night, while we rest, a group of nomads camp in the oasis a few meters from our caravan, the soldiers are alerted and redouble security. Before nightfall, the Captain of the escort enters my tent accompanied by a young nomad: 'My lord Moussa Ag Almih wishes to invite the lords of this caravan to dine in his tent tonight.'

I look at the Captain of the escort with surprise without knowing very well why he has brought him before me, and I speak to him in Latin so that the young nomad cannot understand us, 'Hafel told us that in his absence and in the absence of Don Rodrigo you are the person in command of the caravan, Don Eric;' the Captain answers me.

I feel strange to hear how the Captain refers to me, but in the end I answer the young nomad: 'It will be an honor to accept the invitation of your Lord, I will attend accompanied by a lady and one of my slaves.'

We take out of a trunk the clothes Jimena and I wore at the distant dinner with the Caliph and Yaritza helps her to dress; Yaritza puts on silks that practically hide nothing of her body and before leaving for the nomads' tent, she kneels in front of me with a collar in her hand, 'Please, Master Eric, put this collar on me, according to nomad customs, any slave girl without a collar can be claimed by anyone who wants it.'

12