At The Sultan's Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never thought of putting a collar on Yaritza, but I don't want to lose her, I close it around her neck and the look in her eyes goes out as if her whole world has collapsed.

As we enter Mussad's store we discover a man in his 50's who stands to greet us, speaking in Latin he shakes our hands Western style: 'It is a pleasure to meet you Sahib Eric and may Allah preserve your beauty Sahiba Jimena.'

Jimena blushes at Mussad's words and we both respond to his greeting: 'May God keep your house and protect it always.' After the greeting he introduces us to the rest of the occupants of the tent, his fourteen year old son and heir Gazef, his ten year old son Ahmed and his eighteen year old eldest daughter Zeiga.

I am surprised to see Zeiga's uncovered face and can't help but notice how her tanned skin contrasts with her sky blue eyes and perfect body under the silks.

Mussad sees the surprise on my face and smiles, 'Among the nomads, women do not cover their faces, only female slaves do so in front of men who are not their masters.' I look back and see that Yaritza has covered her face with a blue silk veil. Dinner passes quietly and I am surprised by the broad culture of my host, the image we have of nomads in Castile is of poor and illiterate people.

A few minutes after returning to my tent, Yaritza surprises me entering still covered with the veil, 'My Master Eric, it is customary among nomads to exchange slaves with their guests, I will go now to Mussad's tent, in the back of his tent his slave is waiting for you, remember that you cannot discover her face.

As I enter the back of the tent, my heart stops, all the blood that should have been rushing through it goes to my cock as I see what I have in front of me.

Sitting cross-legged in front of her exposing a perfectly shaved pussy is one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, her oil-smeared body glistens in the candlelight that fills the store, highlighting the henna tattoos and makeup on her nipples, a green silk scarf covers her face and wraps her hair.

I try to imagine her face, but the veil and the dark makeup on her eyes prevent me from getting any idea of what she must look like. I sit next to her and bring my hungry mouth to one of her hard nipples sucking and licking it with my tongue, I bring my hand to her pussy slipping two fingers inside to grab her clit. It takes me only a couple of minutes to make her explode in an intense orgasm.

I lay her down on the rugs and position myself between her legs, as I place my cock at the entrance of her pussy I hear her speak for the first time in a strange Arabic accent, 'Please Master, I am a virgin.'

I ignore her words and push hard into her pussy taking her virginity, I feel her body tense but I don't stop and keep pushing until all my cock is inside her, her pussy squeezes my cock so hard I can't help but cum inside her. I stay inside the slave again enjoying her tender nipples, 'It's a shame I can't enjoy your mouth, but I hope your ass is as tight as your pussy.'

Hearing me speak, the slave's body trembles and she tries to make me come out from inside her and starts beating me with her fists, 'You are a virgin there too, I can't forget how much I enjoyed it when I fucked Yaritza's ass for the first time, don't struggle or I will have to tie you up.'

The slave continues to struggle with me until I drag her to the center of the tent and tie her hands to the pole and hook her ankles to two spears that I drive into the floor. I take a riding crop and begin to beat her focusing on her tits and pussy, to my surprise despite the blows she comes to an intense orgasm as I beat her. I pour lots of lube on my cock and her ass and fuck her all night, I fall asleep with my cock lodged in the slave's ass and before dawn Yaritza wakes me up and takes the slave back to her master Mussad.

As I wash myself in the oasis I think it's a pity I don't have enough money to buy the slave, both her pussy and ass squeezed my cock increasing my pleasure. Some screams bring me out of my thoughts and I see some riders attacking the oasis.

A rider rides towards me with his spear ready to pierce me, my chances of dodging him are minimal, then I feel something pass by my head and I see a spear reach the rider, as I look back I see the Captain of the escort unsheathing his scimitar while throwing a sword at me.

I am no soldier, but like any young Castilian, I learned to use a sword as soon as I could hold one. I see that the attack is focused on Mussad's tent and I head towards it as I give orders to the Captain; 'Protect Jimena and Yaritza and send the remaining men to help me.'

When I reach Mussad's tent, I find him fighting several raiders aided by Gazef while Ahmed hides among the blankets. I don't miss Zeiga until I hear a woman's scream and see several raiders come out the back carrying several women on their shoulders; seeing that Mussad is coping well, I go out after the women and manage to knock down two of the raiders who drop their prisoners.

I discover that one of the young women is Zeiga, she has part of her clothes torn, and her breasts are on display for all to see, instead of worrying about covering her nakedness, she takes one of the swords of the fallen assailants and stands next to me, soon we are surrounded by a dozen assailants and we try to defend ourselves as best we can. The two of us fight like possessed, me trying to save the young woman I have fallen in love with as soon as I see her and Zeiga trying to free herself from the terrible fate that awaits her if she is captured. In a few minutes half of the assailants have fallen and the rest flee when they see Mussad arrive along with the Captain of the escort and several other men. The spoils taken by the raiders are a few of Mussad's slaves and some horses, but they leave behind twenty dead men.

We have barely recovered from the attack when Hafel and Don Rodrigo return, as soon as I see the Ambassador I know something has happened. Hafel helps him off the horse and orders him to be taken to the tent, 'Warn Jimena and Yaritza to attend to him'.

Hafel turns to me quickly, 'We didn't make it to the ruins, he collapsed off the horse and we set off on our way back here, I don't think he'll make it past tonight. Now tell me what happened here.'

I am telling Hafel what happened when I see Mussad approach us and seeing my companion he stands still, although Hafel does not notice I see how he puts a finger to his lips to make a gesture to Mussad, he comes closer and the three of us continue talking. 'There were men from the Emir of Algiers and the Emir of Cyrenaica, they wanted to take my daughter, but this young man stopped them;' Mussad tells us.

Hafel's face twitches at the news but he says nothing and tells me to follow him to the tent where they are attending to Don Rodrigo, I see the tears on Jimena's face and when I approach her to hug her she avoids me.

Shortly before dawn the inevitable happens, Don Rodrigo passes away with Jimena hugging him and crying inconsolably. Before noon we bury him in the desert with a cross on top of him that the desert sands will cover in a few days; upon returning to the oasis both Jimena and I retire to our tents without knowing very well what awaits us now.

In the evening Hafel calls me to his tent, when I enter he is alone, beside him is the covered figure I saw as they disembarked from the ship. Hafel removes the clothes covering the figure revealing a beautiful naked young woman, her face dirty and gagged, 'I don't think you recognize her because you never got to see her face in Cordoba;' Hafel tells me as I look at the young woman not quite imagining who she is. 'She is Sara, the daughter of the Caliph of Cordoba;' Hafel adds, 'She tried to elope with a soldier and was discovered by her father, she was going to be a gift for Don Rodrigo, now she is yours.'

I inspect the young girl and discover that she is as beautiful as Yaritza has described to me on numerous occasions, looking at her pussy I discover her labia joined by several rings.

'She is still a virgin and if you were smart she would stay that way, I don't know what will happen to you now but if you decide to sell her you will get a fortune for her, I am going immediately to Alexandria to see Saladin and let him decide what has to happen from now on. Have her brought to your tent but do not untie her or show her face to anyone.'

I go back to my tent for the night and explain what happened to Yaritza who doesn't seem surprised by what happened to her former Mistress Sarah, 'That bitch got what she deserved master Eric, I'm only sorry I can't be the one to fuck that virgin pussy.'

I see Yaritza's hateful face and take her to the back of the tent to fuck her, I notice her more wild and horny than ever and decide to give her a treat. I open a trunk and take out a belt with a wooden cock and give it to Yaritza, 'Lubricate it well and bring her to orgasm while you fuck her ass.'

Yaritza smiles and walks over to where Sarah is, pulls her hood back so she can see her and then pours a bottle of oil into Sarah's ass and begins to place the wooden cock at the entrance of her ass while she inserts her fingers between her butt rings finding her clit. After playing with her clit for a while, he slides the wooden cock into her asshole pinching her clit at the same time making her explode in orgasm. The pain Sarah feels from the anal intrusion is terrible but the pleasure from Yaritza's caresses overwhelms her and she reaches orgasm after orgasm.

Hafel takes a week to return, meanwhile I spend most of my time in Mussad's tent who has decided to stay in the oasis until Hafel's return sharing friendly chats with Zeiga, I hardly see Jimena these days although given the recent death of her father it doesn't seem strange to me.

The day of Hafel's return I have dinner alone with Mussad and him in his tent and although I am curious about the news he brings, neither he tells me anything nor I ask him.

After we finish dinner we sit on the pillows to drink a little and it is then that Hazel begins to speak: 'I want you to be attentive to what I am going to tell you my young friend; ' Hafel tells me, 'My name is Hafel Ibn Ayyub and I am not a physician and advisor to the Caliph of Cordoba, I am the Vizier and the brother of the Sultan of Egypt Salah ad-Din Ibn Ayyub, better known as Saladin, with the death of the Ambassador you have no mission to fulfill and I want you to enter my service, you will be very useful for us to understand with the Byzantines, if you accept you will be given a title and lands;' he explains me slowly surprising me with every word.

Hafel sounds a small gong and at once Yaritza enters followed by two guards who take Sarah and Jimena bound and gagged and force them to kneel before me. I try to get up to help Jimena, but Hafel stops me, 'Wait until you hear everything I have to tell you before you do anything.'

I sit up and listen to Hafel unable to take his eyes off Jimena's naked body.

'Jimena has no next of kin, according to the law we are obliged to enslave her;' says Hafel, 'If she were a virgin I could take her under my protection, but since she is not I don't have that option. You were the first to own her so she is your slave by right, although you might want to take her as a wife;' Hafel continues speaking before pausing a little, 'But I know men well and they all prefer to have a dozen slaves to a single woman no matter how beautiful she is, besides you fucked her for the first time as a slave and she will never feel the same pleasure being fucked as a free woman. If you accept her as a slave, mark her so that everyone knows she belongs to you.'

I shake my head in surprise, I can't believe what I'm hearing, Hafel sees my face of disbelief and speaks again; 'Nothing has been casual on this trip Eric, I took Yaritza to the ship to give herself to you and she has been manipulating Jimena since the first day until finally the other night she gave herself to you pretending to be a slave, without thinking that with a slave you can do whatever you want as you did with her the other night.'

I look at Yaritza who somewhat scared of how she might react lowers her gaze to the floor, 'I told you I would prepare her for this day and I have delivered, Master Eric.'

My body seems to collapse into the pillows with a dizzy feeling, 'There is still one more thing to explain to you,' Hafel tells me.

I try to regain my posture and look at Hafel, but this time it is Mussad who speaks: 'I am Sheikh Moussa Ag Almih, Lord of the Desert and Guardian of the Sands, leader of all the nomadic tribes and ally of Sultan Saladin, a few days ago you saved my life and that of my beloved daughter Zeiga, if you were a believer I would give her to you as a wife.'

As soon as I hear Mussad's words I rise from the pillows and then drop to my knees on the floor of the tent, raising my hands to heaven, 'I renounce Christ and give myself to Allah, the one true God, and I give my life to spread his word and that of his prophet Muhammad.'

Hafel hands me two collars to place on Jimena and Sarah, I place the first one on Jimena and remove her gag, 'This shouldn't have ended like this, I'm so sorry;' I tell her. I don't know what I expected Jimena to say, but the words that come out of her mouth surprise me, 'This slave is where she belongs, at the feet of the Master who forcibly took her virginities.'

I approach Sarah and as I am about to put the collar on her, an idea crosses my mind and I approach Mussad, 'I think one wife and two hot slaves are too much for me, no man has ever touched her, only Yaritza has played with her, I give her to you, you decide if you want her as a slave or as a wife;' I tell him.

I give the necklace to Mussad who looks surprised, I know from conversations with Zeiga that since the death of his mother, Mussad has not taken a wife again and both Gazef and Ahmed are the children of one of the slaves in the harem.

Mussad takes the necklace and smiles: 'You are too young and innocent, friend Eric, you will soon learn that for a man there are never enough women or enough gold, as for Sarah for tonight she will be a slave, tomorrow we will see.' Hafel orders the guards to leave and orders Yaritza to stay and lay on the pillows, Mussad meanwhile has laid Sarah on the floor and is removing her pussy rings to take her virginity, I walk over to Jimena and place my cock in her mouth, 'I have been dreaming of this moment for months and you better lubricate her well because I am going to fuck that tight ass again.'

As I grab Jimena's head and force my cock down her throat I hear a scream and turn around to see how Mussad has Sarah impaled on his cock, a little further away Yaritza demonstrates her many skills to Hafel. When I realize I'm about to cum I pull out of Jimena's mouth and bend her against the floor lifting her ass up and placing my cock at the entrance to her pussy, 'I'm going to fuck you until you get pregnant, then Zeiga and I will have fun drinking cum from your tits.' I push my cock into her pussy wet with excitement finding it as tight as when I deflowered her a few days ago.

The rest of the night Hafel, Mussad and I fuck each of the slaves several times, sometimes two at a time, the moans of the slaves as they reach orgasm break the silence of the oasis, and if one must declare a winner of the night that would be Yaritza, though of course she is an experienced slave whore while for Sarah and Jimena this was their first night in bondage.

The next morning we break camp at the oasis and head to Alexandria for my wedding to Zeiga, with Sultan Saladin himself as best man.

I ride with her at my side while Yaritza rides a few meters behind accompanied by my new slave Jimena, who proudly wears my emblem branded on her pubis.

Sarah rides next to Mussad without the slave collar ready to marry him, although I am sure that Mussad will often put the collar back on her to remember that one night in the desert he deflowered a slave with the same name as her.

I look at the walls of Alexandria and smile thinking that if I had accepted my fate I would be praying in a monastery of Leon instead of entering a mythical city in the company of three beautiful women who will take me to ecstasy every night with their beautiful bodies, I do not know if I deserve the Blessing of Allah or the Curse of God, I only know that I will enjoy this while it lasts.

THE END

12