At The Theatre

Story Info
On a date at the theatre, Nathan puts his slut on display.
4.8k words
4.34
21.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abi was tired, bored, and frustrated. It had been a long and fruitless day of staring at code she had written herself six months earlier, and trying, and failing, to make sense of it. But at least she had the evening to look forward to: in just under an hour, Nathan was coming round with tickets to some play at the National that a friend of his was involved in. He had told her what it was about but she couldn't really remember, and to be honest, she didn't really care. After the long months of isolation during the pandemic, going out for a nice date with a guy she fancied and seeing a show was excitement enough.

Her cursor blinked at her from the line of code where it had sat for the past half hour. That was it - work time was over. She slammed her laptop shut, slipped out of the sweatpants and T-shirt she'd spent the day in, and jumped in the shower. Emerging clean and refreshed, she spent a bit of time picking out an outfit for the evening. It was the theatre, and some of his friends might be there - she wanted to look cool, attractive, sophisticated. She picked out some heavy, comfortable boots with a slight heel; black jeans; and a pale green short-sleeved shirt. She liked the way she looked in this - cool, confident - like a woman who was on top of things. She was just trying to decide on a jacket when the doorbell rang.

Abi frowned. She wasn't expecting him so soon. But there on the intercom camera was Nathan, in his usual outfit - jeans, denim jacket, warm red scarf. A large white shopping bag dangled from his left hand. She buzzed him up.

When she opened the door, he smiled to see her, and that made her smile too. She came towards him and he pulled her in close as he kissed her.

"It's great to see you," he said as he pulled back from the kiss. His right hand had slipped under her shirt as he held her, and now his finger ran softly up and down the side of her body, making her shudder. He smiled.

"It's great to see you too!" she said, trying not to let the quiver she felt all through her body into her voice. She gestured at the bag he held in his other hand. "What's this?"

"It's a gift for you. I picked it up on the way over here."

Abi squealed with glee and tried to peek into the bag, but Nathan pulled it away from her.

"Don't peek. Just go put it on. I'll wait." And he handed her the bag.

Put it on?

"So it's clothes?" Abi asked. She was a little annoyed by his assumption that she would change her whole outfit simply because he told her to. Despite what he'd said, she sneaked a look into the bag. She glimpsed a fold of black fabric, and something glinting.

"That's right, it's clothes," said Nathan. His right hand was still running up and down her side... but now his fingers drifted down, running over her ass in the tight jeans. Involuntarily, her lips parted, as his fingers pulled back. She tensed with anticipation...

But he just stepped away. The spank never came. Abi deflated slightly. He pulled his phone out and said over his shoulder, "come on, get changed. The taxi's waiting."

She started to say something in reply, but he had already turned his back to her. Fine. Whatever. It *was* nice of him to get her something...

She was just stepping back into the bedroom when she heard him say:

"And Abi - just what's in the bag. Nothing else."

She turned and looked at him. But he was over by the window, looking out at the view across the river. Did he mean..? A question formed on her lips, but she didn't ask it. Instead, she just stepped into the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

--

When she tipped the bag's contents out onto the bed, she gasped. Inside was a miniscule black dress, a pair of bright red leather high-heeled sandals, and a glittering silver choker. She picked it up and examined it. It was 2cm wide and covered in cheap rhinestones that caught the light as she ran it over her fingers. This was the sort of jewellery that needed to be beautifully crafted by expensive jewellers if it wasn't to look cheap and tasteless. Nathan certainly hadn't spent that kind of money. Part of her was offended. Did he think this sort of thing was her style? If you looked at it like that, it was almost an insult...

The thing glittered in her fingers. She had to admit, it really caught the light. Since it had tumbled out of the bag, she had barely taken her eyes off it.

Her fingers were trembling slightly.

She reached up and fastened the thing behind her neck, and then turned to look at herself in the full length mirror.

Then she undid a few more buttons of her shirt.

Then she pulled her shirt down, showing off more of her neck, her breasts, her shoulders. The choker made a line of glittering silver against her skin.

An image flashed into her mind of Nathan stood behind her, his hands on her waist, his cock hard against her ass through his suit trousers as he kissed down her neck. She flushed.

She undid the last buttons of her shirt and took it off. Then she undid her jeans and took those off as well. She took a moment to examine herself, in her panties and sports bra, and the bright, silvery choker.

Her gaze drifted back to the dress and shoes on the bed behind her.

Nothing else, he'd said.

She pulled off the sports bra and the comfortable panties and took a moment to admire herself: the smooth curves of her naked body, her graceful neck offset by the tacky, glittering choker. Then she picked up the dress and slipped it over her head, and buckled on the absurd shoes.

She couldn't believe what she was seeing in the mirror. What had happened to the sophisticated woman who had been getting dressed for the theatre just minutes earlier? Who was this slut?

A little scrap of loose black fabric dangled around her upper arms, giving her shoulders a striking silhouette. But that was the only part of this dress that could be described as loose. It clung to her body as tightly as Nathan had, that first time they'd rekindled things, in the back of her parents' hatchback... The neckline was wide, showing off most of her neck and shoulders, and then plunged into a low V-line framing her firm, soft, round tits. The dress barely covered them - it would be a miracle if she managed to get through the evening without one popping out. The black fabric hugged her ass tightly, then stopped halfway down her thighs, showing off her beautiful smooth legs, long and gorgeous in the tall heels - more like sandals really - that looked as if someone had just tied a red leather cord around her naked feet.

A flush of blood ran through her body, as she stared in amazement at this vision in the mirror.

This slut.

A little outraged voice piped up in the back of her mind, indignant: "What does he think I am?"

And another, firmer voice replied: "He knows exactly what you are."

When she stepped out of the bedroom, dressed as he'd asked, his eyes ran over her approvingly. He smiled at her. And she smiled back, stepped forward, and kissed him.

--

But when they arrived at the theatre, she began to regret her decision. First, there had been the way the taxi driver stared at her, his eyes flicking up into the rear view mirror to take in her slutty ensemble so often she'd been afraid they might crash. Now they were here at the theatre, and it was clear that she was dressed completely inappropriately. Half the crowd was in the suits, shirts and skirts of people who'd come straight from work - the rest were wearing the generic hipster uniform of jeans, t-shirt and jacket for the men, and for the women either the same or perhaps a long dress, dungarees, or a one-piece. Absolutely no one was strutting around in bright red heels and a dress that left nothing to the imagination except a few inches of shoulder.

Abi felt herself blushing as she felt the eyes of everyone in the lobby follow her. So many people...

"Nathan!" A loud voice called out and a tall, burly man with curly red hair and stubble barrelled over and pulled Nathan into a big hug. He slapped Nathan's back warmly, clearly pleased to see him. Then his eyes widened as he saw Abi, and she felt his gaze pass over her legs, her cleavage, the sparkling choker.

Nathan pulled away and made introductions.

"Arthur, this is Abi. Abi, this is Arthur. Arthur's a director, we did a short together a while back. His girlfriend Anna's in the play tonight."

"Nice to meet you," said Abi, smiling, and held out a hand. Arthur pulled his eyes away from her tits and managed to smile at her as he took her hand.

"And you," he said. His eyes had already started wandering again - down to her neck, her cleavage, her hips, her legs - it was like he couldn't make his mind up where to look. He certainly wasn't being subtle about it.

Nathan put an arm round her shoulder and pulled her close to him.

"We'd better go grab our seats, Arthur. See you later." And he turned and steered them both towards the auditorium, where the doors had opened and ushers had started tearing tickets. Abi had felt eyes on her from the minute they had walked into the building, and now she was sure she could feel Arthur's among them.

"Did you see how he was looking at you?" Nathan murmured to her. "Not exactly subtle, was it?"

"This outfit isn't exactly subtle..."

"I know." Nathan smiled and leaned in closer, and whispered. "He's still watching you now. Don't look. He's watching your ass, and thinking about how much he'd like to push you up against a wall, pull your dress up, and thrust his cock into you. Into your soaking wet pussy. He'll be thinking about that all evening. Does that make you wet?" Abi nodded, breathless. Her pussy was soaking.

"But he can't do that," Nathan whispered, as they arrived at the usher. As he handed the tickets over, his other hand drifted down her back and without even an attempt at subtlety, squeezed her ass through the tight dress. "Only I can."

Abi bit her lip and clenched her thighs together as a dribble of moisture ran down from her soaking pussy. The usher looked at her quizzically, tore their tickets, and she followed Nathan into the theatre.

--

She was still so turned on and flustered when they'd taken their seats that she couldn't concentrate on the play at all for the first ten minutes, and once she'd missed that, there was no hope of her understanding it. There was a young woman - presumably Arthur's girlfriend - and two older men, and they had some very intense conversations while circling round a table. But she could barely think about the action onstage. Nathan was running his finger up and down her thigh.

She glanced at him. His attention was, apparently, fully focused on the stage. But as his fingernail brushed lightly up her bare leg, her whole body shivered. Her back arched, thrusting her tits forward, and she opened her mouth in a little gasp. The man in the seat next to her, a rather posh and elderly gentleman, tutted disapprovingly - and then, as he saw this beautiful young woman writhing in barely contained pleasure in in the seat beside him, his eyes widened, and he flushed and looked away. Nathan's hand had reached the hem of her dress now. His finger was brushing along it, inching towards her inner thighs... her pussy was so wet she could feel it soaking into the cushion beneath her. His fingers slipped under her dress and brushed up her thighs, over her wet pubic hair, parting her lips and just *barely* grazing her clit -

*Oh God -*

She let out a loud squeal of pleasure and her whole body shuddered. Someone in the row behind shushed her disapprovingly, and she heard people shifting in their seats to look over at the source of the disruption. The audience was dark, but she felt sure she could feel hundreds of disapproving, lustful eyes on her.

As she shrank back into her seat and tried to compose herself, Nathan pulled his hand away and folded it in his lap. He still hadn't looked away from the stage.

She glanced back forward, trying to pay attention to the play - but her gaze was caught by a pair of eyes a few rows ahead, looking directly back at her. It was Arthur. His eyes were wide and he looked straight at her, his face a mask of anguish and lust.

--

In the interval, as they stepped back out into the bar, Abi grabbed Nathan by his jacket and pulled him aside, away from the crowd.

"Can we leave?" she asked, her eyes imploring him. Nathan looked confused.

"Leave? Why? There's still the second half. Aren't you enjoying it?"

"It's not that... It's just..." Abi bit her lip and glanced around. The interval crowd was still milling around them. She pressed her body close against him and leaned up to whisper in his ear. "I want to go home... please... I want you to fuck me."

She felt Nathan's cock harden against her. But all he said was, "excuse me? I can't hear you."

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me. I want you to fuck me!"

His lips brushed her ear as he whispered, "tell me what else you want."

Abi's fingers were at his fly now, fingering it, pressing through his trousers at his hard cock. She could feel a little patch of wet at the tip of it. She whispered to him:

"I want... I want to feel your cock in my hand. I want to get down on my knees and open my mouth for you and I want you to push your hard cock into my mouth, please and I want you to fuck my mouth sir, please, I want you to fuck my wet mouth and use me however you want, please, sir, I just want to be a little slut for you."

Abi was aware that some of the conversations around her had stopped. People were listening. But Nathan closed his fingers around her wrist and pressed her hand closer against his hard cock, and said to her, "go on."

"I want you to pull my dress up and spank me. I want you to rub my wet clit. I want you to tell me I've been a bad little slut, and that you're going to punish me. I want to beg you, sir, I want to beg you to fuck me, please sir, please, please fuck me... And then I want to feel your hard cock inside me, thrusting into me... oh God... I want you to fuck me." She felt the blood rushing to her face, her cheeks, her clit, to all her extremities. She must be flushing bright red but she didn't care. Nathan's hand was brushing her neck now. He slipped a finger under the choker and pulled it tighter around her neck. She gasped.

"And what are you?" He whispered.

"I'm a slut... I'm a slut... I'm your dirty, filthy little fuckslut!"

There was silence around her. Nathan pulled away. Once more she became aware of the people, the eyes on her, the whispers... Her breath was heavy and her heart was pumping like an engine.

Nathan reached down to his trousers and adjusted himself slightly. He looked at her.

"No," he said.

She stared at him.

"What?" she panted, still trying to get her breath back.

"No we can't go home yet. We've still got the second half. And look - Arthur's got us drinks." He pointed over her shoulder and she turned to see Arthur, two glasses of red wine in his hands, his eyes bulging out of his head.

--

The second half was torture. Nathan would run his fingers up and down her thighs, or stroke her neck and shoulders absently with the tip of his finger. She was so horny now that it took just the merest touch to send her into moans and shudders of pleasure. Every time he grazed his nail along some part of her body, she couldn't stop herself - she shook in paroxysms of pleasure, letting out little yelps of arousal. Each time, the audience around her would turn its disapproving glances on her. There would be shushes, murmurs of complaint... and other sounds, she was sure: heavy, panting breathing, hands at work in the dark.

Nathan's hand was between her legs now. Everything was wet: his fingers, the cushion, her dress. He pushed two fingers into her dripping cunt, and she gasped and shook her whole body forward. One of her breasts popped out of the black dress, and she went to tuck it away, but she heard Nathan's voice at her ear whisper:

"Leave it, slut."

"Yes sir," she whispered back, and bit her lip. The man sat on the other side was still facing the stage, but she could feel his shocked eyes running over her.

When the curtain call came, and the house lights came up, she quickly tucked her loose tit back in her dress, sat up as best she could, and tried to join in the applause. She was sure she could feel the eyes of the whole auditorium on her. How many people had heard her... hundreds? Thousands? Even the cast were glaring at her as they took their bows, furious at being upstaged as they had been. But she couldn't think about that now. All she could think about was how long it would be until she could get Nathan home, feel his hands on her again, feel his cock...

They stepped out of the theatre into the fresh night air. A breeze was blowing in off the Thames. Abi shivered and pulled herself close to Nathan's warm body. His arms enfolded her, held her tight. She could feel his cock pressing up against her. She kissed him, feeling the warmth of his lips, his hot mouth. She wanted him to take her, throw her down, rip her clothes off, use her however he wanted. She wanted him... now...

"Can we go home? Please?" She pressed her breasts up against him, trying to put that hint of pleading into her voice, looking up at him with her wide eyes, letting him see her desperation. "Please? I want you to fuck me..."

He looked at her, disapprovingly. "You're such a slut, Abi. Aren't you?"

She nodded, enthusiastically.

His hand was resting on her ass. He gave it an affectionate squeeze, and gently pulled out of her embrace.

"Not yet."

Not yet?

"Please!" she begged. She was shivering, her body coursing with desire, aching for his cock. It was all she could think about. "Please sir... I just want you to fuck me."

He looked at her and smiled, and she knew he could see all of it - see how she ached for him, how her desire consumed her.

But he wouldn't give her what she wanted.

Not yet.

And with his hand still on her ass, he began to steer her away from the river, back towards the theatre, where a little crowd of about a dozen people had gathered around the stage door. "Come on," he whispered to her as they approached. "We've got to congratulate the cast."

--

The stage door was round the side of the building, beside a dark little alley containing the bins for the bar. The whole crowd turned to look at her as she approached, and once again she was uncomfortably aware of her slutty outfit, her flushed cheeks, her disarray. Her pussy was still soaking wet - she could feel some of it had dribbled down her legs, and probably the front of her dress was damp with it. This was so embarrassing - all these people...

The men stared and the women scowled to see her. Clearly they all recognised her from the scene she'd made in the auditorium. At the centre of the group was Arthur, holding a bouquet of flowers, beside his girlfriend, the actress - what was her name again? She had been told, but everything was gone from her mind except the feeling of Nathan's hand running up and down her back, and the thought of his cock, and what he would do to her... soon.

The actress was scowling at her. Clearly her upstaging of the performance hadn't gone unnoticed. Nor had the way Arthur stared at her, drinking in her curves, her delicious body.

"Congratulations, Anna!" said Nathan, as if unaware of any awkwardness. "I thought you were fantastic."

"Thanks," she said, fitting a smile onto her face. She glanced at Abi. "Your friend seemed to enjoy it."

"Did you, Abi?" Nathan asked, turning to her. His hand was running up her back, onto the bare skin of her shoulders, and now it rested on the back of her neck. She nodded and smiled, unable to think about anything except the touch of his hand, the way his cock had felt against her body - she was aware that she was blushing again. The eyes of everyone were on her.

12