At The Theatre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan's fingers gently took hold of the choker, and pulled it slightly tighter around her neck.

"We're going to the pub for a drink," said Arthur, his eyes running once more over Abi's hot, quivering body. He gulped stupidly. "Do you want to come?"

His girlfriend shot him a look of pure hatred, but Arthur didn't seem to care. He just watched her breasts heaving up against the tight fabric of her dress.

"We'd love to," said Nathan, and Abi's heart sank. Surely they weren't about to go to the pub and sit and chat with these people? Her whole body was on fire. Every touch of Nathan's hand made her shudder. He couldn't really expect her to be able to sit through more hours of trying to control herself? She glanced towards him, her eyes imploring, and murmured:

"No... please..."

There was a pause. She felt everyone's eyes on her. Nathan's hand tightened around the choker. And then she felt it relax slightly.

"But we'll catch up to you later," he said to Arthur and the others. Arthur deflated. Anna tugged at his arm.

"Come on, let's go," she said.

Arthur still hadn't taken his eyes off Abi. Now, he thrust the bouquet of flowers towards her.

"Here. Have these."

There was a pause. And then Abi reached forward and took them. Anna stared in shock.

"Those were my flowers," she said. Arthur shrugged, his eyes still on Abi. Anna let out an angry sound of frustration, grabbed his hand, and dragged him away towards the pub. The rest of the crowd followed, some of the men casting backward glances towards Abi.

At last, they were alone.

"Come on," said Nathan, and pushed her towards the alleyway.

--

As soon as they were there she grabbed him

"Listen to me, you slut. You've completely disgraced yourself tonight. You've been out of control. You've shown yourself to be a total slut, so now I'm going to treat you like the slut you are. Get on your knees."

Abi dropped eagerly to her knees, dropping the bouquet of flowers onto the filthy pavement beside her.

"And pull your dress up. A slut should have her ass on show." Abi did as he asked, exposing her ass to the cool night air. She thought about how she would look, to anyone passing by the mouth of the alley, on her knees before this man, her naked ass on display framed by the slutty black dress and the red shoes. She could hear people passing. But she didn't care.

She looked up at Nathan, and his eyes met his.

"Do you want my cock?"

She nodded quickly.

"Beg me for it."

"Please... please sir... please... I want your cock. I want to suck your cock, I want you to fuck my mouth, I want you to fuck me and use me like the little slut I am, please sir, *please!"*

Nathan unzipped his fly and pulled out his rock hard cock.

"Suck it then, slut." And she guzzled down on it, taking the whole thing in her mouth, making it wet with spit and then running her hands up and down the shaft, making him moan with pleasure. Even with his cock deep in her mouth, she was moaning too. His hand took hold of the choker round her neck again and pulled it tight, thrusting his dick further into her throat as he did so. She gagged - but she didn't want him to stop. She wanted him to go deeper. She wanted him to use her, she wanted him fuck her however he wanted like the filthy slut she was. He gasped with pleasure as his wet cock pushed down her throat, and involuntarily his grip tightened, pulling the choker tighter around her neck. The flimsy clasp broke, and the cheap jewellery fell to the ground beside the flowers. Abi had one hand on his ass, feeling it tense as he thrust into her, and one hand on his balls, cradling them, stroking them, feeling his whole body quiver and tense as she sucked his cock, slobbering on it, gagging on it, running her lips and tongues and hands all over it, trying to bring him pleasure. Nathan's whole body was shaking, and he reached out and grabbed the bins beside him to steady himself, making a loud metallic bang as he did so. She felt his body quivering as it did when he was about to cum. Oh yes - she wanted it - she wanted his cum inside her -

But he didn't want to. He pulled his dripping wet cock out of her mouth, taking hold of her ponytail and tilting her head back to make eye contact with him Then he dropped down in a squat and kissed her, tenderly, softly on the mouth. His hands ran down her body, over her naked buttocks, goose pimpled in the night air. His other hand pulled her dress down, exposing her breasts, which he kissed softly, pinching the nipple of the other breast tightly as he did so. She moaned in ecstasy as the blood flowed to her pussy, her engorged clit...

And then he span her round and thrust her forward onto all fours. Now she could see the mouth of the alley - see the people passing back and forth to and from the south bank - see the shocked looks on their faces when they looked into the alley and saw her. And then she gasped as she felt his warm tongue against her pussy, her clit, licking it furiously, sending quivers of pleasure through her body. His tongue roamed all over, until her asscheeks, her asshole, her pussy, her inner thighs were all slick with his saliva. He tonged softly at her clit again, bringing her closer and closer, and then she felt him stand back upright, and with one hand on her hip and another on her shoulder, he thrust his cock into her pussy. She gasped with pleasure as he entered her, thrusting deeper and deeper into her, seeming to reach further each time.

She felt his hot hands on her hip, pulling her body closer to him with each thrust. She felt the cold ground beneath her, the discarded bouquet brushing against her leg as he fucked her, the broken choker glittering in the light of the streetlamps. She saw the people passing by, stopping to look, their eyes on her again - and then she forgot all of that, because all she could feel was Nathan's cock, thrusting inside her, his balls slapping against her clit with each thrust, as her body rocked in pleasure, waves of excitement crashing against her - a gasp, a grunt, a shuddering moan behind her - and she felt his hot cum shoot into her body as she came, gasping, moaning, shaking from the orgasm that rocked her body, as she slumped down, lying in the mud, Nathan's half-naked body splayed on top of her, and both of them filthy sluts.

12