At the Villa Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

I kept making love to her and we stayed copulated for a long time, or seemed to be a long time. How many orgasms we been through I don't remember, but her body was burning like wildfire. Everything was so incredible or out of this world. There was no shouting or crying and although our bodies shook and erupted with the intense orgasms, everything felt entrancing and harmonious. The way the pleasures overtook us, were inconceivable and the delights we enjoyed, were heavenly.

With another eruption going through our bodies I pushed my wand of light deeper inside her temple and held there, cuddled by the joys which she was captivated with; shivers of pleasure were erupting again all over her body out of her temple of a million pleasures.

Our lips separated as we looked into each others eyes. Olympia was the first to speak. 'Thanks Sam. That was really heavenly.'

She hugged me again as she put her hands around my neck and pressed and jammed my lips against hers. I pulled my dick out and gave her a few light short thrusts just at the entrance, and then I let it drop out. We relaxed and I slowly pulled myself off her body while my eyes kept focused on her smiling face.

'Do you like to do it again?' I asked.

'Any time Sam. This is something I will sure miss when the time comes to go back home.' She said.

We stayed there relaxing for some time enjoying the aftermath before we made it back to the villa. We stopped in different places at the lower end of the garden, showed her the Servants Quarters but we did not care about the quickie.

'Sam, there is one curiosity?'

'Shoot.' I answered.

'Among the many, many girls you fucked or made love to, how many did go crazy like me when they feel a man touching their intimate parts?' Olympia asked.

'I'm sure you want the truth. Worst than you, were a pair of twins I met when I was studying and working in the U.S. They were as wild if not wilder than the Wild West. But there were many others too, but those twins excelled.'

'The Golden Boy of the late eighties! She teased.

'How do you know that? Was it Lydia?'

'Lydia never knew that you were the chosen student or the Golden Boy. I told her so. Sam, do not ask where I found out. It's classified information and not even Lydia know.'

I said nothing more. Soon we joined the others for the evening. It was another exciting evening, as good as the adventures of the day were.

END

Chapter 7 will follow soon.

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers