At The Wonderland Spa and Resort Pt. 04

Story Info
Alex and the mad sex party.
4.9k words
4.63
15k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers

Alex's Adventures At The Wonderland Spa and Resort

Part Four

by The Preve

Cedric broke the silence first.

"Well, what a bloody good demonstration, in all aspects I daresay."

"I second that," agreed Harriet.

Nods and grunts of affirmation rustled through the crowd.

Scarlett smirked and cocked an eyebrow. "I always try to make my presentations interesting. Good improvisation on your part Jenny, and Alex, for your cooperation, I'm raising your bonus by six hundred."

"Gee... er... um... thanks?"

Cedric clapped his hands, "Well, I take it this 'demonstration' is finished. If the lot of us has time to kill, I suggest we partake of our tea. If Ms. Hart is up for it."

"I don't think the demonstration is quite complete," Edna Doramus said with a touch of husk. "The rest of us, I believe, should conduct a more... thorough examination," and she looked at Alex with a cat-about-to-eat-a-mouse smile.

It unsettled Alex, both her unexpected talk and lust-filled gaze. She'd never looked at him that way, in all his trips to the library.

"I don't see any reason why Alex shouldn't be allowed to join the tea party," Harriet said, "He's proven to be a very good sport."

"My wife and I have no objections to however Ms. Hart wishes to continue the presentation," said Derek Dee. He showed none of the humor or mischief affected by the others. His intense look sent a shiver up Alex's spine.

Maddy Hattayoshi, who'd stayed silent during the demonstration, tapped Ms. Hart on the shoulder, and whispered in her ear.

Scarlett, initially annoyed a contractor touched her without permission, lightened her scowl on hearing Maddy's words.

"That is an excellent suggestion. Cedric, Derek, if I can ask for your assistance. I need to rearrange the set up on the table, and maintenance are busy with the lodgings at the moment."

Cedric was willing, but Derek displayed some reluctance performing a task suited for the help.

"Really Derek, don't be so spoiled. I adjusted when I left the manor," Cedric quipped.

Scarlett turned to the rest. "Can I ask the others to gather some cushions from the lawn chairs?"

The other investors, with Jenny, Doris, Harriet, and Maddy, spread through the garden, gathering cushions and pillows.

"Stay right here, Alex," Scarlett commanded and went to help the two men arrange the table.

Alex gazed around, wondering for the thousandth time how he got here. His cock had deflated, and people busied about, ignoring him.

Almost like something switched off and I turned invisible.

He looked again at his body. His skin no longer tingled, he felt no itching. He was still covered in body oil, and he glistened, slick in the warm summer air.

So... weird.

Most of the tea sets were moved to the end of the table. The others brought the cushions to the cleared space.

"Wait with the cushions. Alex, come here," Scarlett beckoned.

Alex walked to the table.

"Get on the table."

"Uh, yes Ms. Hart," What's she up to? Alex did as told.

Scarlett took several cushions and placed them on the table.

"Lay on your back with your head here."

"Um, okay."

"Now, raise your back."

Scarlett placed several more cushions under Alex's lower back and ass.

"Keep your arms to your sides."

His position gave him a slight arch, with his cock and balls on display.

"Ladies and gentlemen, our new centerpiece for the tea party," Scarlett smiled, "Do you like it?"

Excellent display," chuckled Cedric.

"Impressive," from Edna.

"Exquisite," chorused the Dees.

"Definitely unique," Harriet.

More affirmatives from the rest.

"So fucking crazy," Alex thought, looking at the gathered crowd.

"How do you feel, Alex?" asked Jenny.

"Um, kind of strange ma... Jenny. Um, how long do you want me like this?" Like, how long do you want me to stay naked? What are you going to do? Am I going to let you do it? And what other weird thing's going to happen?

The long, broad table allowed Alex to lay on it easily. Scarlett bent near and said, "You'll be nude as long as necessary. Keep perfectly still, take a nap if you want. I'll up your bonus a couple of hundred for your cooperation."

The extra two hundred put Alex past two thousand, maybe, he thought. He lost count with everything happening. It was good, but Alex couldn't help but gulp nervously.

Things didn't happen immediately, in what Alex later called The Mad Sex Party.

The investors spread around the table to partake of the tea and cakes. They chatted over mundane things, trading financial information, news, gossip. They didn't quite ignore him this time. They asked him questions about his background, if he had a girlfriend, his plans for the future.

Alex didn't think his social life offered much interest, so he answered truthfully. He had no girlfriends (prudently excluding the Double Dees as objects of desire). His basic plan was to study computer tech and settle for work in IT.

Alex admitted to himself, he was mundane; past, present, and future. The present situation was an anomaly. A weird out-of-the-blue freak event. His surprise in letting it happen made all the weirder.

I don't think it's about the money anymore.

It was a question of not what they were going to do, but if he would let them. Do I have limits? How much will I do?

He'd never explored the possibility before, not even in fantasy. He was always safe, cautious, dependable. It wasn't that he went just so far; he didn't go far at all. Skinny dipping constituted the only daring act he performed that day.

In the space of just a few hours, owed in large part to the Double Dees, all boundaries were erased. He was falling down a rabbit hole, with no floor in sight.

I came in front of them all, and now I'm laid out naked.

He decided to wait, and concentrate on the conversations. He found more about the investors.

Scarlett Hart, Jenny O'Hare, Harriet March, and the Dees were rich, obviously. Cedric Thyme, Edna Doremuse, and Maddy Hattayoshi were surprises.

Cedric Thyme turned out to be almost as rich as Scarlett. Plus, he had a title, just not on Scarlett's level.

"Just a baron, young man, but my title's inherited."

So what is an English aristocrat doing coaching a swim team, and teaching English, in Podunk, USA? Alex didn't have to ask. Cedric responded to the question on his face.

"I never lived the conventional life, young man. I left all that to my brother. He was supposed to get the title. Who would of thought the stupid bugger had a heroin addiction. One overdose and I get the barony. He was too addicted to the stuff to produce a proper heir.

Anyway, I was already here when I got the message. I really was going to coach the team for five years, use the experience back home to build an Olympic team, and contribute to society as a teacher. And keep the... more unconventional parts in the basement."

"Like talking to naked, oiled up, eighteen year old on a tea table? How do you know Scarlett?"

"The Duchess and I are old acquaintances. We've done many... unconventional things together. She wanted to build a resort, heard I was teaching here, and asked me to invest. I have to admit, your presence was unexpected."

"I... uh, didn't expect to be here either."

Cedric looked at him for several minutes, in a way that made Alex nervous. I feel like a mob witness. He now knew sensitive secrets about prominent citizens, but it didn't make him feel powerful. Am I a liability? The end of this adventure and its possibilities, made him uneasy.

Cedric left with a pensive look.

Edna Doremuse, and her sister, were daughters of an old moneyed New England family, from the Massachusetts/Connecticut region. She was, in fact, a distant relative of Cedric, by way of some Gilded Age great aunt marrying a great-great uncle of his.

Edna was also younger than she looked. He'd always pegged her in the fifties. She gave her age as somewhere in the late thirties, no specifics.

"It's the way I dress, the way I wear my hair, and I like things quiet, both in and around me."

"I never thought you'd be in a place like this."

"Most people never know the person next to them, Alex. A good lesson for you, I think."

Madeleine "Maddy" Hattayoshi, sometimes Hatta, was neither rich nor poor. She was here, on loan from Felix Cheshire, the tech genius who'd designed the hair removal machine.

Her parents were Sansei, third generation Japanese, born and raised in San Francisco. She was born and raised in Kyoto, where her parents worked for Apple.

"Hence the accent," she smiled.

Maddy was twenty-seven and started working for Jabberwock, the tech company founded by Cheshire, right out of college.

"I'm kind of his point woman. He sends me everywhere to work out kinks or fix bugs. He picked me because some of his clients, like Scarlett, are... fringy, I guess. He needs someone in the field, who doesn't flinch at crazy. I get to travel a lot, and the money's good."

Alex, in spite his circumstance, found himself liking Maddy. She reminded him of a Bruce Timm character out of Batman: The Animated Series. She was pixie cute. It disappointed him when she left.

"I've got work to do. Besides," she looked around, "You're going to be busy in a few minutes."

The nine remaining investors came by in ones or twos to chat briefly, asking him similar questions. Alex was able to get a picture of their backgrounds. He recognized a few, to his shock.

The Nine

Ambrosinia Lorini (35)- The Italian-Brazilian supermodel. Alex recognized her from Victoria's Chambermaid, the fashion brand. She'd married very well. Her husband, Alessandro Lorini, was one of the richest men in South America. Her olive skin, light brown hair, and hazel eyes earned her the moniker, Oro-Lorini.

Charlene Dodds (37)- Olympic champion swimmer and sports magnate. Still had the streamlined body that let her cut through the water like a seal. Three gold medals and a fortune built on cutting edge athletic wear. Her glossy black hair complimented her piercing blue eyes.

Sarah Eaglet (30)- Of the Virginia Eaglets. Old southern family who managed to rebuild their fortune after the Civil War. Prominent in politics and business. A few senators and governors in the line. Cornflower blue eyes and straight light blonde hair, gave Alex the impression of Veronica Lake, an old school actress he came across while watching a Turner Classic Movie, and fell in love for all of two hours, filtered through a classic southern belle.

Mary Ann Curry (38)- The author. Alex avoided her novels. Overheated vampire, bondage, and fantasy romances. Hollywood and ninety percent of literate humanity thought otherwise. She rivaled JK Rowling. The tally of adaptations so far included two major film franchises, and three uber-popular TV series, two streaming. She exuded a dark beauty with her jet black hair and kohl-lined eyes. She looked at him like he was a story idea. He didn't like her.

Lily Faun (25)- A short, bouncy, bubbly beauty with dark blue eyes and a bright smile. It surprised Alex none that she cheerleadered in high school. Her glossy brown hair finished the package. He didn't know her, but knew of her father: Taylor Faun, rock icon. Ubiquitous on classic rock stations and still churning them out. He liked her.

Guliana Kaneis (33)- Greek-Italian daughter of Alexandros Kaneis, shipping magnate, and Liliana Di Napoli, Italian countess. A classic Mediterranean beauty, and a major film star in Italy and Hollywood. Critics dubbed her the new Sophia Loren.

Bai Sung-Mi (34)- CEO of Chosin Electronics, founded by her father, who was not responsible for her position. She maneuvered him out through Machiavellian wit, and Borgian ruthlessness. One of the many traits distinguishing her from the family. No small feat, considering she also outsmarted her three older brothers for the position, and the male dominated board.

None were more surprised than her family, in which she'd been a non-entity, destined to be married off and out of the way, her intellect dismissed. Until she struck through the purchase of controlling stock, with a quietly acquired fortune.

Simultaneous revelations of her three older brothers' scandals (a clandestine affair with a married K-pop star, a serious drug addiction, and a revealed role in a Ponzi scheme costing investors millions), combined to break her father, and put her in power. She did a great job by all accounts, expanding her company's fortunes by 480%.

Sung bragged as much to Alex, who was less interested in the soap opera, and more in her curves. Not only the curviest woman he'd ever seen, but ever. The form-fitting dress she wore, displayed her ample bust and wide, wide hips to excellent effect. His cock stirred.

Adele Amihan Chan (34)- Scarlett's Singaporean counterpart. Extraordinary wealth, old money going back to before British colonization. Her father was native Singaporean, her mother, a Filipino from a wealthy family. Uber rich, with a body as hard as her personality. Alex sensed, if not for the others, she and Scarlett would go at each other, two lionesses in one cage, in what fashion he couldn't imagine.

Dinah Redknight (40)- A half Maori, half Australian media magnate. Rupert Murdoch's media nemesis, with comparisons to Oprah Winfrey. Tough as nails, with looks favoring her Maori mother, and blue eyes favoring her Aussie father. Helped finance the tea house, and put her name on it, with Scarlett's permission.

After Redknight left, Alex could lay back and take in the implications. He almost shuddered.

I'm vulnerable, naked, surrounded by the wealthiest, most prominent people on the planet.

He was almost afraid to move. He'd already done something well beyond the pale. Something else was going to happen soon, something even further than before. Alex had a very strong idea what it meant.

I know something secret about them. Rich and powerful people do not like someone knowing a secret thing, especially if it involves sex. I think I might be in danger.

The investors ignored him for the moment. He looked around for an escape route. Just in case.

Instincts advised him, once again, to get off the table and bolt. Curiosity countered, events might not turn out the way he thought.

They haven't done anything, other than make me cum, and keep me naked. Plus, what am I? I'm a fucking eighteen year old, and they're what? The richest pervs on the planet. I don't have tapes or a camera. Heck, nobody knows I'm here... except the security guard. Maybe some people would believe me, but they always say things about the rich. It's still my word against theirs.

Then Alex remembered, Oh! No hair below my eyebrows. That might be something, but is it enough?

He lay on the table, trapped in indecision. The shift in conversation went unnoticed. He became aware when people congregated around him.

The crowd moved to both sides, and the end of the table. Alex resisted the urge to squirm from the new attention.

"So Alex, are you comfortable?" asked Harriet, who stood at the end.

"Um, kind of," Alex gulped, "Um, do you want me to...?"

"Lay still, Alex. The party isn't over yet," Scarlett smiled. "So, ladies and gentlemen. Now that we've had our tea, shall we continue our examination of young Alex?"

"I'd say it was past time to examine the goods," Dinah said, "Jenny shouldn't have all the fun."

"As you can see, Alex is in a more accessible position," Scarlett reached down and ran her finger across Alex's chest, "I think everyone can take a hands on examination of the machine's results."

Alex, once again, was talked around like an inanimate object, but Scarlett told him to lie still, so it seemed appropriate.

Alex knew himself as passive. The Double Dees and other bullies might be frustrating, but he let their actions wash over him, most of the time. Keep your head down, make no trouble, be obedient; a philosophy that suited him well.

As dozens of hands planted upon his body, Alex wondered if that philosophy betrayed him; if his passivity and submission made him a sacrificial lamb.

The stroking hands could easily hold knives to silence a witness. His mind held that fear, but his body could not ignore those hands.

A moment like this, before now, went beyond Alex's wildest dreams. Some of those hands belonged to people, he'd only fantasized over. Now their hands were in places only explored by himself.

They lifted and spread his legs and arms to feel underneath, in his pits, under his calves.

Alex was the only one quiet, letting them touch, emitting an occasional moan. The others chatted away, disguising their lust with analyses.

"You're right, Jen, his skin is incredibly smooth," Cedric commented.

"And soft," added Adele, "How well does Looking Glass handle blemishes. I see nothing on his body except a few tiny moles," she grinned at Alex, "And lots of freckles, young man."

"The machine only works on hair, and anything related to it. I didn't notice any blemish on Alex when I first saw him."

"Neither did I," added Jenny.

"Any other attribute, like soft skin, either comes from him, the soap we use, manufactured on site by the way, or the body oil."

"I must agree with Cedric here," Derek Dee said, "Looking Glass did an excellent job," and then, Mr. Dee did something, which brought a surprised gasp from Alex.

Derek Dee's earlier reactions to Alex's public cumming, provided a peek into his true nature. Still, watching the father of his two arch-enemies grasp his cock and balls, was a shock.

Alex was already hard. Derek's act, on the surface, was to "examine" his taint and balls.

"No sign of hair, no scarring, very thorough. Did it hurt, Alex?"

"Uh..." Alex found it difficult to answer.

Derek ran his thumb along Alex's cock, while his other hand softly squeezed his nut sack.

"And the package is soft and smooth too," he said with the blunt assessment of a buyer examining a purchase.

Fuck! Mr. Dee is stroking me!

Alex gave no thought to the idea of a man holding his cock. The possibility never occurred to him. He wasn't repulsed by such an idea.

He'd heard his share of locker room banter, some homophobic. A few buddies invited him, once, to a mutual jack off session. He'd declined, slightly red-faced. Masturbation was something for the bedroom, or bathroom, with accompanying magazine, not in the locker room shower, with others.

The first person to touch his cock, in fact, was Jenny O'Hare, fulfilling a fantasy, under unusual circumstances.

Mr. Dee became the second person, also under unusual circumstances and, somehow, it didn't seem bad. It was just, this man was the last person he expected.

Alex's cock throbbed in Mr. Dee's grasp. A bead of pre-cum formed at the tip. He glanced around, eyes wide and questioning.

The others were watching Dee's masturbation of Alex. Some glanced at the young man and whispered among themselves.

"You're being very cooperative, Alex," Scarlett said, "Very good. Derek, do you wish to continue the examination?"

"Very much so. Doris, would you like to join me?"

"Of course, dear." Doris stood across from her husband, on the other side of the table. Alex moaned, steel hard, and stared wide-eyed at Mr. Dee. His mouth and eyes opened wider at Derek's next act. He thought Mrs. Dee would be the first to do it.

Mr. Dee lowered his head and licked the pre-cum off Alex's cock tip. Alex gasped and nearly came.

PrevertOne
PrevertOne
1,160 Followers
12