At The Wonderland Spa and Resort Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh... M-M-Mister Dee...?"

"Let him work, Alex," Scarlett said.

Derek lifted his head to allow his wife a taste, and then the couple tag teamed.

Two bobbing heads licked his pre-cum, and slicked their tongues along his shaft. The investors stared, intensely. Alex thought he heard rustling clothing, but his focus was lasered on the Dees.

The fucking Dees! Are blowing me! Mr. Dee is sucking my cock! The Dees are licking my balls!

Alex kept this mantra running through his head. It was the best way to deal with the shock, as the two richest people in town fellated him.

Alex, later, looked back on the time before he got to know the Dees this intimately.

They were the rich power couple, groomed and handsome, with beautiful, spoiled daughters. Mr. Dee with his slender, athletic body, medium brown hair in a thousand dollar cut, and piercing light blue eyes, every bit the entitled upper class businessman.

Mrs. Dee, also athletic, a vague resemblance to Glenn Close, with her short, high cut, curled blonde hair, striding along the sidewalk like an empress, letting everyone know they were beneath her.

Alex hated working for them; mowing their lawn or cleaning their pool. He avoided them otherwise. The only good thing to say was they ignored him as well, while he worked, and kept their daughters away.

Were they really ignoring me?

Things about the Dees he'd dismissed earlier, came back into his head. The sly glances Mrs. Dee flashed his way while he worked the lawn mower. The time he saw Mr. Dee staring at him, while he cleaned their pool. He thought at the time, their looks were just suspicions of him regarding their daughters. Now he knew the truth.

The Dees' work on his cock, however surreal, displayed no sense of submissiveness. The couple exuded dominance, even while tag teaming. Something in the way they synchronized seemed rehearsed, experienced.

Scarlett leaned close and whispered in his ear, "It's a game they play, Alex. Whoever gets you to cum first, wins. They play this often. It's a contest between them."

"They play this...?" Alex thought, another revelation, but then his body shuddered, his cock pulsed, and the cum flowed. Mr. Dee won.

Derek gulped him down, sucking until Alex stopped. He released him from his mouth and rose. He stared, triumphant, at his wife.

"I win this time."

"Yes," she smirked, "But that was a good run."

The others clapped their hands.

"Good show!" Cedric cheered, omitting the "Jolly."

Alex noticed some of the women were nude, including Jenny and Harriet.

It gratified him, on some level, to see two of his fantasies in literal flesh. The nudity of the others tempered the gratification; not so much from lack of appreciation as a struggle to comprehend its strangeness. He looked at Scarlett, another question on his face.

Scarlett leaned down, "Let it happen, Alex. Do everything we say. Be our centerpiece, and your bonus will go to another thousand."

Alex, at the mention of money, felt funny, but not shamed, still heady from the Dees' fellatio. Scarlett's regal look remained but, he thought, with less the contempt from earlier.

The other members of the crowd shed clothes, revealing bodies of varied forms; all shaped by wealth, and sculpted exercise for public image.

"The other lady, who was supposed to test Looking Glass, she was supposed to be the centerpiece, wasn't she?"

"Yes she was," Scarlett answered, "Both as demonstration and subject. Your presence turned out to be very convenient."

"How long do you want me to do this?"

"As long as it takes, Alex." Scarlett grabbed a small cake, "Here, eat this. It'll help."

Alex hadn't eaten lunch, and the cake looked like a lemon tart, so he let Scarlett put it in his mouth. It tasted delicious, but with an underlying flavor, unfamiliar to him.

Scarlett waited until he finished. "Can you sit up?"

"Uh?"

"You can move now, Alex," said Jenny. She'd crawled on the table, stalking toward him like a cat.

Alex had lain still throughout the tea party and fellatio contest. A part of him was afraid to move. He felt trapped in a cave of rattlesnakes.

Jenny grabbed his wrists and pulled, "C'mon Alex, it's all right."

"Uh," Alex sat up. Someone placed a helpful hand between his shoulder blades.

"Up and at 'em lad," Cedric said.

Cedric was nude. Alex, on seeing him, thought, "Gee, he's... athletic."

The Baron's body build looked more a gymnast than a swimmer. His close-cropped dark hair complimented an almost perfect head. Alex never before noticed Cedric's symmetric face, touched with a puckish mischief. He'd never taken close notes on people's physical features before, excepting those like Jenny or Harriet.

Other than his head, Cedric's body sported little hair, except a dusting around his pubes. Overall, the swim coach exuded a sensuality that brought a flush to Alex's face.

"Don't tell me you're embarrassed again," Jenny giggled, "I'd think you'd be beyond that by now."

"Um... uh... no, I think..." Fuck! Mr. Thyme's getting behind me!

"I believe the feelings of young Alex are different this time, Jenny," Cedric said, positioning himself to Alex's back. His hands were strong and warm on Alex's shoulders, his breath soft against Alex's neck, his mouth and tongue moist on Alex's skin.

I'm feeling something. I don't know what it is.

A few minutes ago, one man, accompanied by his wife, sucked Alex's cock. Alex didn't miss the significance of a nude man at his back.

I never thought something like this would happen, when I got up this morning. I used to think of six impossible things before breakfast. Getting caught in some crazy orgy wasn't one of them.

Alex sat in a kneeling position, looking at Jenny. Focus on her for a second.

His years long fantasy sat before him, smiling in nude glory.

Her skin was pale, nearly flawless. Her platinum tresses, and bleached white eyebrows, were the only hairs on her body.

Did she use the machine? No... Scarlett had me test it.

Her silvery blue eyes, completely symmetrical face, bee stung lips, with just a hint of overbite, mesmerized with their beauty. Her curves, her slightly tear dropped E-cups, toned torso, and wide hips on long, flawless legs, constituted the reason for her status as a legendary Playpet model.

"You seem more than anxious for some fun," Jenny giggled, glancing down.

Alex looked down. His cock was hard again.

"Um, I didn't notice." He didn't expect to be ready so soon. I kind of feel... horny. Did Scarlett put something in the tart. It did taste funny, and she said it would help.

Jenny grabbed his cock and stroked it. "Second time's the charm, Alex," she whispered.

There was little to say after. She bought his body to hers, taking her other hand to the back of his head, and put her tongue down his throat.

Alex drowned in ecstasy. Girls had kissed him before, but never like Jenny.

No thought dwelt in Alex's head, just sensation. The warm, moist touch of Jenny's pussy swallowing his cock. The press of her breasts against his chest. The friction of her inner thighs against his waist. The flesh of her groin pressed to his own.

Alex and Jenny were locked in embrace. He drowned in heat; unnoticed, her hands moved to his ass cheeks.

She broke her kiss and brought her lips to his ear.

"Lift your ass, Alex. Let Cedric in."

Alex hesitated for a second. This act was the next level beyond Mr. Dee.

I never knew I could go this far. I never thought something like this would happen. Not in my impossible things.

"Look at me, Alex," Jenny whispered, "Just let it happen."

Alex looked at Jenny and realized in that moment, I have no real barriers, do I?

So he raised his ass and let Cedric mold himself to his back.

"That's good, Alex," Jenny smiled, and kissed him while Cedric slid his cock between Alex's cheeks.

Alex moaned into Jenny's mouth. Cedric's cock throbbed against his anal walls.

"I must admit, you're a bloody tight fit, young Alex," Cedric grunted in his ear.

Jenny broke off her kiss. "Have you done this before?"

"Uuughnnn... ugh! Uh... no!"

"So we're deflowering you on both ends," she smiled.

Alex, distracted by a building orgasm, faintly nodded.

The three tea partiers merged together. They flowed and fucked on the table. Cedric thrust deep. His energy traveled through Alex, into Jenny, and back. Jenny took in Alex's cock to a depth matching Cedric.

Alex made no sound, other than steady grunts, "Ugh...ugh... ugh..."

He participated with thrusts of his own, but only just. Jenny and Cedric sandwiched his body in a tight embrace. The arms and legs of the trio entangled together. Flesh pressed against flesh.

Jenny and Cedric did most of the work. Alex's actions were reactive. They controlled his body, boring in and drawing out.

Alex looked around. Some of the guests were fucking, others masturbated to the trios' display. Still others had left the garden, including the Dees and Ms. Hart.

He didn't ask where they went. It didn't matter, not in the moment.

What mattered were Jenny and Cedric's flesh on his body. Her warm pussy around his cock. Cedric's thick, throbbing shaft inside his anus. Their lips, their tongues, caressing, licking his shoulders, his neck, his mouth. Their words breathing in his ear, hot and profane oaths of lust and power. Finally, the orgasm. The explosion of wet heat, inside their bodies, and on their groins.

Alex moaned the loudest. He collapsed onto Jenny.

The trio, hot, sweaty, and flushed, breathed together for a minute.

Oh wow, oh wow, oh wow... ran like a mantra through Alex's head.

"Well," Cedric breathed into Alex's ear, "That was a jolly good fuck. You up for a swim?"

To Be Continued.

12