At the Woodchopper's Ball Bk. 01 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite my best efforts, I couldn't stand being passive for very long. I heaved Enide off and onto her back. She squealed with delight as I descended upon her, my body pinning her down to the mattress.

"Why, Rody!" she exclaimed wantonly. "You're so bossy!"

I claimed her mouth with a guttural growl. I was adoring but also intrusive. I couldn't help it. We didn't kiss for long — I was impatient to taste every part of her. Soon I was at her chest again, making Enide moan and squirm beneath me as I kissed and fondled her breasts like a mindless animal. Then I descended further down Enide's prone body, my hands and mouth roaming freely over her body. I paused for a moment, wondering if I was hurting her but Enide's reactions spurred me on. She was whimpering and flailing, whining unintelligibly but wanting me to keep at it.

I kissed my way further down Enide's body until I lay between her gorgeous legs. Her quim was smooth and discreet — her slit hidden by gently plump labia. It was mouthwatering. I started to kiss and nuzzle my way around the soft flesh of her inner thighs. It hadn't been my intention to tease her but Enide soon grew agitated. Shifting my attention, I mouthed and tongued her delicate opening and her moans became unmistakably more urgent.

It finally occurred to me to look up at Enide. A look of rapture mingled with wonder adorned her face, although she did not seem thrilled that I had stopped. I fairly attacked her cunt, buoyed by the joy it brought her. This wasn't something I'd done before. I only knew of the act from ribald conversations and smutty novels. But it was not imitation. It was an act of nature — intrinsic and spontaneous.

I couldn't get enough of Enide's pretty little cunt. Her legs clamped around my head, constraining my attention to her juicing slit. I wanted to drive her mad. Her hands grabbed at my head and she lifted her shoulders off the mattress. I looked up at Enide's pretty face, straining with pleasure. The way her arms were extended forward pressed her breasts together into a delectable display. She moaned and whined plaintively as if she were sobbing and trying to fight me off. I smiled into her pussy and re-doubled my efforts.

I'd be lying if I were to claim I brought some semblance of technique to the task. All I did was what I wanted to do and that seemed to please Enide. I kissed, licked and sucked and sometimes, stuck my tongue inside her as Enide purred with need. She grew progressively more excited, babbling garbled and incoherent sex-talk as I feasted on her.

Suddenly, her head fell back against the bed and she arched her back when I began to concentrate on her clit. She pressed herself more insistently against my mouth and her hands and legs loosened their grip as her body uncoiled, surrendering herself to me fully. I looked up but could not see her face. Instead, I was rewarded with a wonderful view of Enide's breasts jutting up as she moaned loudly. I reached up gripping and squeezing her tit. Her hands flew up, covering my hand on her mound as she kneaded the other breast with her other hand. When I pinched her nipple lightly, her moans turned to an aching groan. My mouth remained faithfully attached to her delicious clam throughout.

I know not why but driven by some base instinct, I pulled my hand away from Enide's chest and slipped my forefinger into her vagina. My digit slid in with little resistance. I relished the intimacy of it as she took my finger inside her seductively snug clasp.

At first, cautiously, I inserted another finger beside the first. Enide gasped and squirmed about a little before settling down. I moved my fingers inside her, feeling around, exploring her interior, turning my hand so that they sometimes entered her side by side and sometimes, one above the other.

Enide's hands flew up and grasped my head again. "Fuck me," she begged, pulling my face to her clit. "Oh, gawd... Rody... fuck me. Oh... fuck my pussy, ooh!" she pleaded, though she made it seem I was causing her suffering.

Within moments, Enide gasped and reached her climax as she thrashed about and gripped the ruffled sheets in her fists. She went limp afterwards, whimpering weakly before pulling away from me.

I pressed my face against her thighs kissing, stroking and manipulating her malleable, unresisting limbs. Enide lay back, breathing slowly, with her forearm across her eyes. I grinned, when I realised I'd been so caught up in what I was doing to her that I'd utterly forgotten about my previously urgent erection.

Enide resembled a boneless rag-doll. I crawled beside her, turning her on her side so I could spoon her from behind. She wriggled about tiredly, bringing as much of her body in contact with mine as possible. I sighed in utter contentment — I'd fantasised about holding her like this for many nights.

Alas, I was unable to indulge myself for long. Suddenly, I recalled that Andra was in the room with us and craned my neck around to look for her. She was reclined on the sofa by the window, guiltlessly naked apart from the blouse she still wore. I hadn't realised that these garments were rather abbreviated, ending below the girl's chest like a crop top. Andra had one hand on her breast, cupping and hefting it through the crisp fabric while she languidly stroke herself between her legs with the other. Her eyes were hooded and I couldn't decide if she was looking at us or not.

Enide turned in my embrace to face me. She reached up and slowly drew my face down for a kiss. Apparently, she'd acquired the knack of mesmerising and enthralling me at will as once again, Andra's presence slipped from my mind and Enide became my only thought.

Slowly, with a feather touch, Enide guided me onto my back, draping a well-formed leg across my body. We kissed slowly and unhurriedly but I exhaled and reflexively grasped her head when I felt her grip my cock and begin to stroke it.

Enide drew away from my lips, kissing my brow, temple, jaw, and neck. With great effort, I tried to lay still for her. I couldn't imagine anything more pleasurable than letting Enide rain down kisses on me, yet every sinew in my body strained to take her and reach my release.

"I won't be able to stand this for much longer," I half croaked, then lifted my head to look at Enide who was now halfway down my chest. She smiled back at me through a curtain of tousled hair, her face a mixture of playfulness and self-satisfaction.

Enide made me gasp again when she raised her grip close to the end of my cock and applied firm, almost painful pressure. Enide kept her hold for a good while until the urge to cum subsided. I recalled Enide telling me she knew what she was doing — not an idle boast, evidently, but I had no desire to linger on that thought.

Finally, Enide released my cock and used both hands to reposition my lower limbs. She lay between my legs and flicked her hair away from her face. With a knowing smile, she took a hold of my cock and brought it close to her face. Without breaking eye contact, she opened her mouth and with a glorious wet thwack, slapped my meat against her tongue, again and again.

It was such a deliciously obscene act. I dropped my head back down onto the mattress, looking up at the ceiling. "Shit... fuuuck... shit ... oh, gawd," I half stuttered, half groaned through gritted teeth.

After thumping my cock against her tongue a few more times, Enide stopped and flashed me a wanton grin. I closed my eyes, knowing what she was about to do. I felt her mouth encircle my crown. It was so profoundly pleasurable that I couldn't help moaning out loud.

Enide had taken me in her mouth. I shivered with excitement, as much from the idea as the feel of her mouth engulfing me. I looked down at her again but she didn't look back. Instead, she focused on gobbling me deeper into her mouth. I felt her lips slip down my penis and fought the urge to close my eyes in bliss. Enide began to stroke me while concentrating on my knob with her mouth. My whole body seemed to decompress.

At some point, I had forgotten to breathe. I inhaled deeply and decide that the likelihood of seeing another day was negligible. I gladly resigned myself to my fate.

Enide took me out of her mouth and gave the end of my cock a few licks, then took me back in her mouth again and resumed sucking and stroking the shaft. Then she lifted her gaze and looked me in the eyes. She smiled and though her mouth was full of my cock, her eyes creased with delight. It should not have been possible to be more turned-on than I already was, but I was nevertheless. I had to clench every muscle in my body in order not to cum there and then.

I reached down and stroked Enide's hair and shoulders. She took me out of her mouth but nuzzled my cock lovingly against her face as if it were a kitten she couldn't bear to be parted from.

"I won't last — not if you carry on like this," I wheezed apologetically.

"We have pills."

I shook my head firmly. "Not tonight — not the first time."

Enide pouted and gave my knob a quick parting peck before crawling up my body. I pulled her up the rest of the way and rolled us over, pressing myself against her lovely figure for a moment, then lifting my weight off her before I'd caused her discomfort.

"Oh, gawd Eni," I whispered in a pleading voice. "It feels like my heart is going to burst for you."

Enide beamed up at me and pulled me down for a lingering kiss. She broke the kiss after a little while and spread her legs beneath me. There was no mistaking what she wanted. I looked into her eyes and nodded, then leaned in to press my lips to hers again. I slid my hands beneath her upper thighs, opening her even more. I felt her shiver underneath me. Neither of us said anything.

I grabbed my cock and rubbed its length against Enide's mound until she whimpered with need. The head was wet with her saliva and my pre-cum. She shifted her hips, lifting, spreading and opening herself for me. I pushed against Enide's opening and watched as the head of my cock slipped inside her. I pressed in a little more then halted to see if Enide was alright. She grabbed my sides firmly, her fingers digging into me, then pulled down until I was fully inside her.

We both gasped. Enide was panting a little. Her head rolled to the side and I began to kiss down her neck until I reached the top of her shoulder. She placed a hand on the back of my head and pulled me against her. She felt wonderfully warm and moist inside. Nothing I had experienced compared to this.

Slowly, I began to move against her. I withdrew until only the head was inside and then pumped back inside. My pace became faster as Enide's moans grew more intense.

I stopped mid-thrust, leaning my head down to glance between us. My wet shaft stuck out of Enide's hot, tight pussy as it stretched her. Her moisture was visible on the shaft. I smirked with puerile glee.

Enide whined in protest at the interruption. Her legs coiled around me, drawing me back in. I looked back up at her and began fucking with longer, harder strokes. She rewarded me by squeezing down on my shaft. It was an incredible sensation. Enide whimpered as her body shook with each thrust yet she raised her hips in time to meet my downward strokes.

Mine was the first cock in her pussy. I would be the first to cum in her perfect little cunt.

The thought electrified me and I had to clamp my jaw shut to stop my teeth from chattering with excitement. I began grunting as I neared my orgasm. I pounded Enide, over and over, banging her like a drum, until I finally came buried deep inside her. My body went rigid and I strained as my cock jerked within her, filling her with my cum.

Afterwards, my only thought was that I wanted to stay inside her, preferably forever. I eased my body down against her and used what little strength I had remaining to keep my weight off her body. Enide kissed the side of my face and neck, breathing deeply. Her breath against my skin was somehow both warm and cooling.

I managed to croak out a few words. "That was incredible," I told Enide inadequately.

There was a smile in Enide's voice when she spoke. "You've made me a woman," she whispered, making my heart melt inside my chest.

Enide wrapped herself around me — arms, legs and all — and kept my deflating organ inside herself. We stayed like that for a good while, stroking each other's hair, kissing and whispering. Finally, I pulled out and moved off her.

I lay close beside her, very close — her shoulder pressed into my chest. The beautiful profile of her face filled my vision. I closed my eyes and for a brief breath of time, I think I might have drifted off.

Once I opened my eyes again, I saw that Enide's eyes were half-lidded — I wondered if she too had dozed off a little. On impulse, I reached over and with as delicate a touch as I could muster, turned her face toward me. She smiled a joyous, gracious radiant smile, her face the epitome of contentment. I felt as though I'd been bestowed the greatest gift.

Enide's face became even more languorous and dreamy. She exhaled a faint whimper but then caught her lower lip between her teeth. Her eyes fluttered, becoming dazed and unfocused.

I was on the cusp of voicing a tender endearment of some kind when I felt something shift on the mattress. It took a second or two for it to register but then I lurched up on my elbow. Someone else was in bed with us.

Andra was going down on Enide. Her red hair bobbed up and down between Enide's legs, comically almost. I reeled with renewed arousal when I realised she must be devouring my cum from Enide's soaking slit. Andra looked back at me with a gleeful twinkle in her eye and slurped out Enide with noisy gusto, in all likelihood to elicit a reaction from me.

More fool her! Not for the first time that night, I was utterly paralysed with shock.

"She's been wanting to do that forever," I heard Enide say, her voice a little hoarse.

With some effort, I dragged my eyes away from the goings-on between her legs and back up to Enide's face. She beamed at me utterly lovable yet blissfully impure.

Enide continued, "We should really get some sleep... oh gawd... it's late," she whimpered as Andra feasted on her. "In the morning... ahh, I want to watch you fuck — ohh, watch you, ahh, fuck the daylights out of Andra."

My eyes darted back to Andra. She didn't pause eating out Enide for even a moment but expressed her approval for the obscene proposal by nodding her head enthusiastically into her friend's moist cunt. Her eyebrows rose and fell comically in time with her head as it bobbed up and down.

"Oh, my gawd..." I whimpered under my breath.

"Then afterwards," Enide added, "I'm going to eat your cum... ohh, right out of her pretty little snatch."

"Oh, my gawd..."

Enide beckoned to me, "Now... ahh, gawd, that's so good Andra," she paused to place a hand on Andra's head. "Please... ahhh... come closer Rody. I want to see what I taste like on your cock."

"Oh, my gawd..."

- - - - - - - -

12