At the Woodchopper's Ball Bk. 01 Ch. 12

Story Info
A threesome.
5k words
4.69
1.4k
5
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

When I was a child, I devoured the comic strips in the back of daily newspapers. Within these panels, whenever events took a perplexing turn or a character received an unforeseen knock on the noggin, their ensuing state of bewilderment was conveyed by a whimsical spiral, floating wryly overhead.

It would not have surprised me in the slightest to learn — while I knelt beside Enide with my manhood in her mouth — that a spiral was mesmerically winding itself above my head. Still, though ensnared in the clutches of a lust-addled haze, I retained just enough mental acuity to ponder the feasibility of Enide's scheme.

Here I was, watching a beautiful redhead shamelessly go down on Enide as she, in turn, gobbled me up while making soft, satisfied meowing noises. By my reckoning, given my rapidly re-emerging erection, Enide would not have to wait till the morning to watch Andra and I have sex. Some conclusions are more readily arrived at than others I suppose.

Andra lifted her face away from Enide. "He's getting hard again," she observed.

"I knnoo!" Enide mumbled around my shaft.

"Gosh... who would have thought!?" I muttered under my breath.

Andra crawled sinuously up Enide's body until their faces were close enough to touch. Her mouth and chin were noticeably slick with moisture. She absentmindedly licked her parted lips and gazed with unfocused eyes at Enide's lips around my cock.

"You should take care of that," Andra whispered slowly.

Enide rolled her eyes and turned her head toward Andra, letting my dick flop out of her mouth. "Are you trying to poach him... already?"

"Noo..." Andra answered distractedly.

"I already said you can have him next," Enide explained patiently.

"Oh... good," Andra responded, still staring at my cock.

Enide smirked. "Would you like to suck his cock?" she asked Andra indulgently.

Andra's mind appeared to have wandered elsewhere as she answered in a faraway voice, "Ah... certainly."

A part of me bristled at the way Enide casually offered me to Andra, but I couldn't pretend that it was anything more than a minor moral itch. The truth was that I couldn't wait to get my hands on Andra. I closed my mouth in case any unseemly dribble was about to escape.

Enide chuckled as she rose to her knees. After a light kiss on my lips, she deftly manoeuvred me back against the headboard. Once I had situated myself to her satisfaction, she beckoned to Andra, and the two of them nestled beside each other on either side of my waist.

Andra still seemed to be in some kind of trance. "It is rather splendid... isn't it?" she uttered, leaning so close that I could feel the warmth of her breath on my prick.

I chortled at the way Andra seemed to be transfixed by my cock, apparently oblivious to the person attached to it. Notwithstanding Andra's misty-eyed fixation, the situation was sparkling with eroticism. Enide cupped my balls with one hand — gently and carefully — then squeezed my cock, feeling the virility still within it.

"It is a very beautiful penis, isn't it?" Enide agreed thoughtfully while she worked me with her hand.

In some far hinterland of my psyche, I wondered if they had truly forgotten I was there at all. Still, I won't pretend that their inattention was at the forefront of my thoughts. They were pushing me to the brink of distraction with their ceaseless fondling. I wheezed, then gritted my teeth, determined to resist the urge but struggling to keep from snatching at one of the girls and rutting into her like a wild beast.

Enide suddenly took me back in her mouth with no preamble. I groaned and heard myself give a strangled-sounding gasp as her mouth slid moistly down my shaft. Halfway down, she stopped and looked me in the eye. A coquettish grin played on her face, to the extent that it was possible, given her mouth was rather full of my cock. My hands gripped the sheets as I fought to keep them from grabbing her head and forcing myself into her throat. With a vivid plopping sound, Enide extracted my cock from her mouth, gasping a little.

She turned to Andra. "Would you like to have a go?" she asked.

"Aha," Andra nodded enthusiastically, though before moving, she looked up at me. Her expression was unexpectedly coy as if seeking my permission. All I managed to offer was an absurdly buffoonish grin, hardly befitting of a young man about to receive the intimate favours of a fetching girl but it seemed to do the trick.

With a soft giggle, Andra sprang up from her position and lay between my legs. She leaned over my abdomen and let her luscious locks cascade over my belly. I couldn't have resisted running my fingers through her wavy tresses if my life had depended on it.

I couldn't see what Andra was doing but my curiosity was short-lived. In no time at all, I felt Andra take my now fully rigid member in a firm grip and start stroking it. As if the stimulation from this wasn't enough, I became intensely aware of the feel of her soft breasts pressing against my inner thighs.

Enide was sporting a wide, delighted grin. "Nice?" she asked, as though she wanted to know my thoughts about a dessert. Before I could reply, Andra took me in her mouth. She sucked around the tip of my cock and then her tongue laved over me. My head fell back with a little thud against the headboard as I inhaled deeply.

I heard Enide giggle. By the time I was able to focus again, she had dipped her head down. I didn't need to wait long to find out what was about to happen. Enide cradled my balls in her hand, rolling them between fingers slippery with spit. She pulled on them a little and rolled them in their sac. I gasped when she pulled my leg further apart and took one of my testicles into her mouth.

Meanwhile, Andra's drool trickled down my cock and onto my balls as with every downward thrust, she took me deeper into her mouth. I couldn't see clearly what was going on, something for which I was thankful. I'm certain that it would have overwhelmed my already frazzled mind.

We, or rather they, carried on like this for what seemed like a while. At some point, Enide released my testicle and immediately began licking all around the sac before taking the other ball into her mouth. I groaned as my hands involuntarily grasped Andra's shoulders and my fingers pressed into her smooth flesh.

"You dirty girl, sucking his big cock like that!" Enide growled deeply after she'd taken her mouth away from my testicle. "You're slobbering all over it. I bet you want him to shoot off in your mouth, don't you?" she asked with mock severity before returning her lips to my sac.

I couldn't stand it anymore and drew myself up, peering down at the two glorious young women as they tended to me. Enide was looking at Andra with a kind of blissful, ecstatic stare. Andra pushed her hair away from her face and fixed me with a playfully challenging expression. Then she raised and then slowly lowered her head... and kept going until she'd taken all of my cock in her mouth.

"Oh gawd... Andra," I croaked in disbelief as Andra made choking and gagging noises around my shaft. "That feels so good."

Andra lifted her face off my crotch and gasped loudly for air.

"Showoff!" Enide accused with a smirk.

I relaxed and flopped back against the headboard. Enide began to crawl up my body, followed by Andra. Together, we slid down the bed until I was lying flat on my back. The feel of their bodies pressing against my sides was indescribable.

"How's everything going?" Enide asked, feigning concern yet unable to mask the delight she took in my current state.

I shook my head, laughing. "It's... a lot."

They both laughed and looked exceedingly pleased with themselves. Enide leaned over and started kissing me but drew back after a moment and with barely a pause, Andra took her place.

Strangely, given all that had already occurred, I was at first slightly perturbed by the act of kissing Andra in front of Enide. Andra displayed no such reluctance and grasped my head and intensified our kiss. Just as I was becoming fully engrossed in kissing Andra, she withdrew slightly, only for Enide to insert her tongue into my mouth alongside hers. I lay back and let the girls essentially chase my tongue with their own. It was all rather ungraceful and slovenly — but also immensely arousing. An unwelcome thought wormed its way in, insinuating they'd done this before with someone else, but I quickly silenced that notion with force.

Andra finally withdrew from our three-way kiss and nuzzled her head against my shoulder, gently sucking and biting my neck. Enide held my head in her hand, much as Andra had done and we kissed ever more passionately as I pinned her against me.

Enide finally broke away and lay her head on my shoulder too, running her hand across my chest. The girls had each draped one of their legs across my body. I couldn't fathom that this had happened to me.

"Is someone going to fuck me?" Andra asked in a plaintive voice.

I couldn't help laughing but refrained from making any further comments. Quite honestly, I was all at sea about what was expected of me. Had Enide been serious when she mentioned wanting to watch me with Andra... and about what she wanted to do afterwards?

Enide raised her head from my shoulder and addressed Andra. "Can't it wait till the morning? You'll wear him out."

By this point, I was as hard as a nail. It took considerable exertion on my part to suppress the groan of frustration that threatened to escape my lips, lest I appear too eager to dip my wick in Andra.

Andra rose onto her elbow. "Oh... what!?" she huffed indigently. "He doesn't seem worn out to me?" she countered with a nod to my equipment.

Enide examined me with a look of utmost concern, silently inquiring about my well-being. Once again, I refrained from speaking, not wanting to appear, as it were, too eager to churn butter with Andra, and endeavoured to look as angelically innocent as possible.

"You don't mind, do you?" Enide wondered piteously. She appeared so genuine in her concern that I was instantly stricken with guilt. I tried to think of something measured and appropriate to say, but my words stumbled out hesitantly.

"Well... I suppose... it may be best to wait, for the time being," I said rather feebly.

"Oh... what!?" Andra squealed in protest.

The expression of care and concern that had occupied Enide's face vanished in an instant, replaced by an amused glare.

"Are you just saying that because you don't want to seem too keen?" she inquired, her shrewdness shining through.

Andra admonished me with a sharp "Oh... what!?" before delivering a none-too-gentle slap to my chest. She rolled away from me and lay back on the bed spreading her legs wide.

"Alright, enough shilly-shallying... take me to heaven Rody," she instructed with a silly grin across her face.

Though unbelievably aroused, I was once again left feeling rather wrong-footed by my two companions' brazen attitude. I cast a glance in Enide's direction, only to be met with a smirk. "What is it? Do you want my permission?" she quipped with amusement.

"Well... yes... I suppose," I replied, failing to see why this should be deemed unreasonable.

Enide cooed adoringly then kissed me affectionately. She placed her mouth next to my ear and whispered, "I told you already... I want to watch the two of you together."

She shifted her weight a little and brought her lips closer to my ear. I was sure Andra couldn't hear what she was saying. "Make her squeal Rody. Make her cum like you made me cum. Fill her to the brim with your cum. I'm going suck it all out of her juicy cunt."

"Oh, gawd... Eni!" I growled. My muscles clenched and unclenched involuntarily. Even my toes wiggled as if they were trying to dissipate the energy of excess arousal.

"Does that turn you on Rody? Do you want to watch me go down on her? Do you want to see me eat her out?" Enide taunted gleefully in my ear.

"You're going to be the death of me," I croaked. Enide made no reply and instead laughed with a seductive lilt. Her breath was tantalisingly warm against my skin. To my already over-stimulated senses, it was tantamount to a kind of torture.

Enide rose and scooted across to sit astride my crotch. Her hair fell across her face adorably, obscuring one side of her face. She used her weight to press my cock against my belly and ground her pussy against it. She only did this a handful of times but she was so agonisingly sensual about it that it felt like hours had passed.

Then, after she had made quite certain that I was struggling to breathe, Enide moved off me and lay between Andra's legs. She lifted and then kissed her friend's thigh, all the while keeping her eyes fixed on mine.

Andra giggled with delight, nibbling on the side of her index finger in anticipation. For a fleeting instant, I thought about hefting Enide aside and ramming into Andra. However, for the most part, I was wholly transfixed by the sight of Enide slowly and methodically working her way toward the redhead's delicious-looking slit as she kissed and nibbled her pale, smooth flesh. Not for the first time that evening, my teeth began to chatter with excitement as I watched the display being put on for my benefit.

By the time Enide fastened her mouth to Andra's gash, I was more or less delirious with need. I grabbed Andra's head and shoved my tongue into her moaning mouth mostly to distract myself from the dizzyingly erotic spectacle. Realising I was no longer watching, Enide compensated by moaning loudly while she feasted on Andra.

Acting with all the abandon of a crazed animal, I grasped Andra's breast through her blouse. Andra yelped into my mouth with a mixture of delight and alarm but didn't draw away. I released Andra's mouth and we both gasped for air. I looked down at Enide again. Andra had grabbed her by the head and was grinding herself against Enide's face. When she again met my eyes, Enide playfully wiggled her eyebrows at me.

A small moan from Andra drew my attention and I realised I was roughly squeezing her tit flesh. I stroked Andra's cheek apologetically, then began to unbutton the abbreviated blouse. By now Andra was wriggling about quite a lot. I fastened my mouth to the soft flesh of her breasts without bothering to help her take off the garment completely.

I kneaded one tit with my fingers while feverishly sucking the other breast. Andra puffed and inhaled in response.

"Ooooooh," she gasped aloud, grabbing my head and pressing her chest against my face. After a brief time, I heard her groan, "Oh, gawd... Enide... Unnnnggggg" as she squirmed against us. Finally, she began to pant, "Yees! Yees! Yees!" while she thrust her quim against Endie's mouth and howled, "I'm gonna cum!" Her hips rose, again and again while she ground her pelvis against Enide's face. Her head snapped from side to side and she let out a long, drawn-out whine. Finally, Andra collapsed back on the bed, gasping and panting from her orgasm.

Enide lifted her face from between Andra's legs, beaming with an air of triumph. "Did you like that Andra? Did you like how my boyfriend and I made you see stars?" she asked, gloating with satisfaction.

"Ah... ah," Andra exhaled heavily while she squirmed away from Enide.

I had the distinct impression that Enide was getting back at Andra for something but I didn't dwell on the matter. My preoccupation was on basking in the glow of being once more designated as 'boyfriend' by Enide.

A sly grin played at the corners of Enide's mouth as she fixed her gaze on me. "She's ready," my 'girlfriend' declared and moved aside, making room for me between her pal's splayed limbs.

"Uhhhh... what!?" Andra gurgled in protest.

"You can't leave him like this," Enide offered reasonably, nodding toward my erection. "You said so yourself."

"I think he might be too big for me," Andra protested feebly.

"What?" Enide exclaimed in disbelief. "I've seen you take bigger!"

"No, you have not!" Andra countered firmly.

"Andra, don't be so silly...," Enide groused though she seemed to pause before finishing what she intended to say.

"Those were dildos Enide," Andra declared. "They don't come attached to a boy of commensurate size!" she explained haughtily.

"I took him... and I was a virgin!" Enide yelped.

"I'm more delicate than you!" Andra retorted.

"Maybe we should wait till the morning," I offered half-heartedly.

Enide shook her head adamantly, "Nonsense! She worked us up and now wants to back off," she explained impatiently. "Knock off the theatrics and let Rody fuck you," Enide demanded.

"Uh... what kind of a girl do you take me for!?" Andra pouted, folding her arms across her chest dramatically. "A young lady should be wooed and enticed... Eni... ooooh... whaaa...!"

The remainder of Andra's words were lost to me as Enide impatiently straddled her friend's head and smothered the redhead with her curvaceous arse.

"Oh, my gawd..." I heard myself gasp as my hands flew to my head. I was about to say something to get Enide to climb off Andra's face but then I heard the distinct sound of Andra's muffled giggle. Andra reached up and grabbed the other girl's thighs and pulled Enide even more firmly against her face.

To my eyes, Enide was so singularly lovely that to extol merely one individual feature would be both profane and nonsensical. That said, were I compelled to single out only one facet of her figure for praise, it would be her thoroughly delicious rump.

Seeing Enide in swimming costumes had not prepared me for the marvel which was her bare posterior. The manner in which her hips elegantly expanded from her decidedly slender waist was a marvel to behold. Her buttocks, splendidly contoured, were generous yet retained a sense of proportion, pronounced without verging on the overblown. Those flawless buttocks were at that moment, more or less completely engulfing Andra's delicate, pretty features.

Enide looked over her shoulder at me with a self-satisfied yet dreamy expression. "She likes being smothered," she offered by way of reassurance. Then, she leaned backwards and ran two fingers through Andra's moist slit and brought it up to her lips. As her eyes met mine anew, she made a show of sucking on them.

"She's weddy" Enide mumbled whilst still licking her wet fingers.

"Ooooh... Eni... my gawd!" I groaned, turned on and alarmed in nearly equal measure, much to Enide's amusement.

I glanced down between Andra's legs. Her pussy was so mouthwatering and pretty. A coy, little thing hidden behind puffy outer lips. Without thinking, I reached over and began stroking it. Andra squirmed and moaned into Enide's cunt which in turn caused Enide to purr with pleasure.

"Don't make her wait," Enide gasped.

I smirked at Enide and moved between Andra's legs. "Don't make her wait?" I asked, archly.

"Fine... don't make me wait," Enide replied and blew strands of hair away from her face. All the while, she kept grinding herself onto Andra's mouth, undermining her seemingly stern attitude. For her part, Andra whimpered blissfully from beneath Enide and made no attempt to dislodge her blonde friend.

I grabbed my cock and moved closer still to Andra and swallowed when I felt the heat of her sex on my prick. Ignoring how foolish it made me feel, I slapped her cunt repeatedly with my engorged meat. Andra inhaled sharply at the sensation and I laughed at the satisfying thwack my prick made as it struck Andra between her legs.

Enide dismounted from Andra's face and settled herself beside her, though facing in the opposite direction, bringing her face close to my cock and Andra's cunt.

Now, having regained the ability to breathe unfettered, Andra drew in a deep breath and let out a delighted chuckle. She lifted her head and looked at me provocatively and while she held my gaze with mischievous eyes, the little minx turned her head and softly bit Enide's thigh.

12