At the Woodchopper's Ball Bk. 01 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so deliriously turned on by this that I relinquished any thought of restraint. I took hold of Andra by the back of her knees and pulled her against myself.

Enide grabbed my cock firmly at the root and guided me toward Andra's glistening opening. "Slowly... at first," she advised in an oddly sage tone.

Had it not been for Enide's firm grip, I would have rammed myself into Andra with abandon. I was quite sure that this was what Andra wanted, so I was slightly miffed by Enide's intervention. That being the case, I was hardly inclined to quarrel with my newly-acquired paramour, particularly when she was exhibiting such a wondrously obliging disposition. I said nothing and drove my prick slowly but steadily inside Andra's moist vagina, as far as Enide's hold would allow.

Fucking Andra was rather awkward with Enide's hand in the way but I can't pretend it wasn't enjoyable. I had to lock my arms like struts on either side of Andra's head, holding myself off her body so that Enide could reach between us. Once I began to establish some sort of steady rhythm, Andra giggled and grabbed my elbows, using the leverage to arch her back. She appeared to be luxuriating in the proceedings with such relaxed ease that I half-expected her to let out a yawn.

It was precisely at this point that Enide released her hold on my cock and withdrew her hand. Andra instantly drew her legs back and locked her ankles around my waist. Like an unbroken stallion released from his tethers, I buried myself unthinkingly inside her... to the hilt. Andra gasped and giggled, then tightened her grip around my waist. I released the tension in my arms and rested my torso against her, loving the feel of her lovely, soft breasts against my chest. A surge of fond affection sloshed over me. I pressed my face against her cheek, whispering I don't know what to her, wallowing in the feel of her silky curls.

I felt Enide's breath against my ear and heard her chortle. "Enjoying yourself?" she asked, a playful lilt in her voice.

"Oh... yeah..." Andra answered breathlessly, even though I thought the question had been addressed to me.

I could weave quite the tale about how I unleashed my vast reservoir of sexual know-how upon Andra. In truth, my mind was so addled with lust that I did nothing but rut vigorously into her, thinking only of my own pleasure. Fortunately, this seemed to work just fine for Andra.

"Oh... Oh... Wow... Wow... Oooh... Oooh..." Andra cried while she ran her nails across my back or weaved her fingers through my hair. Despite the sexual fog clouding my brain, I realised Andra was more at ease with accepting me inside her body than Enide had been.

I won't go on about the finer points of our sexual congress. After a while, Andra began to whimper more urgently and her hips rose to meet my thrusts with every stroke. I had enough presence of mind to know that I should maintain my rhythm so she could achieve her release. The series of sharp, small cries she emitted when she reached her orgasm was all it took to set me off. I grunted and called out her name in a choked voice as I shot wad after wad of cum into her welcoming depth.

Needless to say, I was thoroughly spent afterwards. I nuzzled Andra's face, basking in the euphoric afterglow of what had transpired for several long moments as she stroked my back. Though thoroughly sated and content, I was bone tired. Still, I knew I had to get off the much smaller girl before it became uncomfortable for her. I rolled myself to the side and lay on my back gasping as I pressed my fingers to my eyes. Before I knew it, Enide was upon me, lovingly taking my waning manhood in her mouth.

"Eni... Ooooh... my gawd!" I croaked.

Enide purred contentedly as she cleaned me with her mouth. Andra laughed at my predicament as she lay beside me. "She likes doing that," she informed me casually, as though telling me about Enide's favourite florist.

Suddenly Enide moved off me and I felt her weight shift on the mattress. I was too blissfully drained to rouse myself and look. It took a little while before I could bring myself to lift my head and look down at her. It was the noise of what she was doing which first tipped me off and sent a jolt through my nerves. When I did look, I found Enide lying between her friend's splayed legs, mouth firmly attached to Andra's dripping cunt, busily drawing out my cum with enthusiastic abandon, just as Andra had done for her earlier.

"Oh, my gawd..." I whispered.

- - - - - - - -

Afterwards, amidst chortles and titters, Enide and Andra withdrew to the confines of their bathroom. Such was my fatigue that I found myself thankful for the swift conclusion of their post-coital ritual. Though it may stretch credulity, watching Enide go down on Andra had begun to stir my loins yet again. Erections may come to the teenager on a plate, but the rest of me was too tired to continue.

I got up off the bed, slipped into my trousers and collected the rest of my attire before making my way back to my room. Once safely ensconced, I went to the bathroom for a more thorough cleanup. As is often my habit, my thoughts drifted a tad while in the bathroom and I was there longer than necessary. After all, considering the event that had recently transpired, my mind had much to be preoccupied with.

Suddenly, there was an abrupt knock on my door, shattering the reveries my mind had been lost within. I hastily donned a pair of pyjama trousers and made my way to the door.

"What are you doing in there?" Enide asked with a hint of irritation.

I couldn't help but smirk as she stood before me wearing the same dressing gown she'd worn when she opened the door at Andra's place. Just as before, she looked a little cross. Just as before, I kissed her but this kiss was not as before. I pulled her against me and Enide's arms went around my neck after the briefest hesitation.

"Miss me already?" I teased.

Standing on her tiptoes to bring her face challengingly close to mine, she smiled. "Quit fussing in the bathroom and come to bed," she said firmly.

I was momentarily taken aback. I hadn't given our sleeping arrangements any thought. How many nights had I spent longing to hold Enide while we slept? Nevertheless, it had not occurred to me that she would want me in bed with her while Andra was there also.

These thoughts darted through my mind as a mere flicker. What truly seized my attention was that Enide wanted me to sleep beside her and had come to fetch me when I hadn't appeared posthaste. This may strike most as sentimentally cliched or the fervent imaginings of an infatuated youth, but I offer no apologies — that's precisely what I had become.

After extracting herself from my arms, Enide seized my hand and made a beeline for the room she shared with Andra. We found the redhead with her dressing gown open, sprawled languidly on the bed. The inner curves of her breasts were seductively displayed, as were her sculpted legs. She was positioned with almost deliberate artistry, as though she had been posed by one of those over-sexed painters. It took considerable effort to overcome the impulse to gawk openly.

Before I could fully regain my poise, Enide relinquished my hand and shed her robe with effortless, elegant ease. Even though I had just seen both girls naked, I found the natural grace with which they inhabited their bodies intensely exhilarating. Enide slid onto the bed in all her nude glory before crawling toward Andra. Wordlessly, Andra switched off the lamp on the nightstand, then turned to lie on her side, spooning against Enide's back. Despite everything, my well-used manhood still lurched at the sight.

Clocking my own flagrant ogling and not wishing to appear vulgar, I joined Enide and Andra in bed. After a brief fumble, given the bed's generous dimensions, I clutched the sheets and draped them over us. I switched off the light on the nightstand and turned to find Enide's slightly cool body pressing against me. I held her close and for the umpteenth time that night, marvelled at the silky smooth splendour of her skin. On the other side of the bed, the mattress shifted once again as Andra manoeuvred herself closer, settling against Enide's back.

I wish I could claim I murmured something deeply touching or poignantly heartfelt to them but I can not. Nor did I take the time to toast the capricious whims of fate for the night's escapades. In all honesty, I was out cold and off to the land of Nod within moments of embracing Enide.

- - - - - - - -

12